Reborn is De-aged Once Again

By Anime_Loving_Novice

In which adult reborn (who has grown fast enough after the final arc) was turned back into a teenager with no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
For an important announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

522 19 2
By Anime_Loving_Novice

Recap:
"An assassin. I hired him since I had this nagging feeling that something wrong is going to happen. And I wasn't wrong."

Continuing:
"What do you mean?" Enma asked.

"Eh? Didn't you tell us that something from your time is sent here to i don't know? Kill me?" Giotto answered.

"Oh, so that's what you meant."

"Pardon for intruding, but I have something important to tell you Giotto," the man who is a splitting image of Reborn, minus the eye color and the lack of the curly sideburns, spoke.

"Ah, yes. You must be Neander Aizcirst, right?" Giotto asked.

"Yes, I am indeed him," Neander replied with a closed eyes smile, emitting an aura of innocence and happiness around him.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Finally?" Neander whispered under his breath. "Anyway, who are these men?"

"Ah! I'm Sawa- Tsunayoshi Sawada, a friend of Giotto-san."

"Mukuro Rokudo."

"I'm Enma Kozato."

"Simon Cozzato."

"How come the two of you have the same last names but different spellings?" Neander asked.

"I don't know ask the Wikipedia," Tsuna whispered.

"It's because he's from Italy and I'm from Japan. Sometimes pronunciation and spelling can change depending on the country," Enma explained.

"I see... But why do you look like doppelgangers?"

"Kufufufu... You are quite the curious cat, Mr Neander."

"In a sense we are distant relatives, that would be obvious since we're like 'doppelgangers'." Enma added.

"Well that helped, thanks."

"You're quite early, Mr. Aizcirst," Giotto mentioned.

"Well, the sooner I arrive the better," Neander happily replied, "After all, we're not sure when they are going to strike."

"You have a point there. But why do you have to rush? It's not like we are that special."

"Not really. I just don't want my client dead when I arrive. You do realize that your vigilante group is a sight for sore eyes in tha mafia world."

"Is that so..."

"Giotto, Asari found an intruder," G interrupted.

"Where?"

"The forest."

At that everyone rushed to the said area.

When they arrived, Asari is seen heavily wounded leaning against a young hitman cloaked in black.

"ASARI!" G exclaimed as he rushed towards his "friend" but Alaude beats him to it.

"Asari," Alude calmly spoke as he tore the first rain guardian away from the other. With a glare he asks, "What did you do to him?"

"He was attacked by men in black suits and shades. If I hadn't arrived he would be dead," the hitman answered.

"You do realize that this is a MAXIMUM private property?" Knuckles asked.

"I just did when I caught sight of your friend being beaten and that castle too. However, I don't even know why I'm here, I was just going to my mission."

"Well you don't seem to be lying, but it's quite obvious that you are." Giotto confirmed his story.

"Are you a lie detector or something?"

"That voice," Tsuna spoke as soon as the others arrived to the receiving area, "Reb- Renato-san, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, Tsuna you're really here!" Renato happily chimed, "So you must be Vongola Primo. I'm Renato Sinclair, Tsuna's home tutor," he then held his hand out.

"Giotto di Vongola," Giotto spoke as he shook hands with the other.

"Pfft. I didn't know you had a tutor Tsuna," Simon commented as he try to contain his laughter.

"It's not about my academics okay!" Tsuna exclaimed as Reborn, Mukuro, and Enma gave him a look of disbelief. "Okay, he helps me with academics too but it's because he was sent by grandpa to train be into becoming Vongola Decimo!" He hastily explained with red tinting his face.

"Tsuna, calm down." Giotto.

"Oh George! He's too cute!" Simon.

"Tsuna in Tsundere mode is sooo cuuuttteee!" Enma.

Renato let out a small chuckle and patted his older self's student. "Well to be exact he is my older self's student. Something happened before so I was de-aged and now, I'm just his guardian."

"Um... How come you look like me, minus the eye color and the side burns?" Neander asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you're my ancestor or something," Renato replied.

"It could be, after all you carry 'Sinclair' in your name," Neander whispered to himself that luckily no one heard.

"Wait," Tsuna spoke.

"What is it Tsu-na?" Renato asked with a tease.

"Aren't you the one who sent me and Enma here?"

"Eh? I don't remember doing that."

"You tampered with Byakuran's invitation card with a time-delay time traveling device."

"So that's where the device... Gave me. That was supposed to be used for... Now who would use it? Oh well it doesn't matter I'm... anyway, it will be easier to..." Renato murmurs to himself and Tsuna only got most of it but not the important parts.

"What are you talking about?" Tsuna asked, "And don't think about lying, I would know it."

"Tch. Fine be my guest," Renato replied, annoyed by his slip up. "I was really going back in this time since I heard from the targets on my last mission that Estraneo will go back in time to kill Primo. That's why I had that device, I don't know how it got you though..."

"Eh? That's odd... Normally you would be behind such crazy events like this," Enma spoke.

"Do I look like my older self?"

"Well then, did something weird happened to you before arriving here?" Simon asked.

"Now that you mention it... There was one time when I was readying the device in my room that Tsuna's lightning guardian went inside and tripped. I gave him an annoyed face and he cried while saying 'tolerate' and took a bazooka out from his head. I tried to save him but the weapon hit me, after that I stayed in a hotel somewhere in Romania and the time was ten years back from the current year," Renato exclaimed.

"Kufufufu, so that means Reborn, the older you that hasn't met Tsuna yet, replaced you? But how come he looks and acts like you?"

"I have mist flames as a secondary flame," Renato replied in a dull manner.

"Nufufufu... So that means he disguised himself as whatever you look like to avoid confusion."

"S-seems like he was s-suspicious of Tsuna's actions b-before his v-vacation that he decided to t-tamper it to t-teach him a l-leson," Lampo spoke as he cowered behind Knuckles in fear of the two new hitmen in the household.

"Damn it. How sadistic can you get Reborn?" Tsuna whispered to himself.

"As much as I want to Dame-Tsuna," Reborn answered with a smile (y'know a closed-eyes smile) and pinched Tsuna's cheeks.

"C-cut it out Renato-san!" Tsuna pleaded as blood rushed to his face.

"No way, I'm sadistic after all, aren't I?" Renato teased further.

The people in the room overlooked the PDAness of the two since they look like a cute couple.

After that, Giotto asked Mukuro to lead Renato to his room during their stay here.

"Here we are Ren-chan."

"Thanks for leading me here Mukuro," Renato thanked him while ignoring the nickname the other gave.

"No prob-" Mukuro was cut off as he winced when Reborn patted his back hard.

"Sorry, I guess the impact was more painful than I thought."

"Kufufufu... It's okay."

Later that night, Chrome contacted him about the Solana Reaper but the identity of who was the first holder was blurred, the fact that Chrome said not to tell Renato was not relayed.

At that time, Mukuro shrugged it off as something not that important.

_____________

I just realized that I still haven't tore the AN about my hiatus so I decided to take it down.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for the extreme delay.

Love lots,
    -Novine Lars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
823K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
7.8K 353 30
A story about an indolent girl who just want to snuggles with anyone she can trust and sleep.. or maybe not. *** I don't own KHR [Name] uses girl's p...