Bonds For Life

By Boudon_thewriter

What would have happened if on the card ceremony, Abir hadn't broken up with Mishti. It brings with itself s... More

Abir
Mishti
Abir
Mishti
Kunal
Abir
Kuhu
FAIRY LIGHTS
Mishti
Badi Maa
Kuhu
Jugnu Bhaiya
Ketki
Letter to my Readers
Nanu
Mishti

COVALENCE

1.2K 43 4
By Boudon_thewriter

Dear Readers, 

The sequel to this book, Bonds for Life, has been published: COVALENCE.   I hope you give it the love that you gave to this book!  Hope to see you all there! 

A short glimpse: 

"..this isn't you!" he held her bare shoulders. His cold touch gave her goosebumps and he kept looking straight into her eyes. She shook herself away from the grip and took a step back, giving him a forced smile, "this is me and this is our new life!" 

Once again, thank you for engaging with me, through the comments and the messages, let's keep learning on our Wattpad journey.

Warm Regards,

R. Boudon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.2K 36
Abir-Mishti and Kunal-Kuhu had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be able e...
15.1K 1.7K 16
Ranked #1 in #abir (Nov 10, 2021) #3 in #Mishti (July/20/21) #6 in #rhesha What if Meenu asked for Mishti's hand for Abir instead? What if she got t...
12.9K 590 15
" If he can't take a stand for you then he is not worth standing with you " Why do you have to struggle on things when it doesn't work for you?? A...
41.8K 1.4K 13
Hi Guys!! Thought of writing after a long time.. The recent track is killing me and I feel so demotivated to even think of writing something but this...