lover | jj maybank

By Parker_Tayler

"You know you drive me crazy sometimes" "Of course I do hotshot, have you seen me" In which a sweet pogue fal... More

Extended Summary
Cast
Playlist
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.1
2.2
2.3
3.1
3.2
3.3
4.1
4.2
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.1
6.2
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1
8.2
8.3
A/N
9.1
A/N
9.2
10.1

6.3

9.1K 193 72
By Parker_Tayler

Emery was currently sitting down on the floor of a boat, arms crossed glaring at John B and JJ. Both of them were working on the "broken" boat.

"You know when I said put them in the same place together I meant locked in a room together not stranded on a boat." Emery said harshly.

"Sorry babygirl, but it's all John B's fault. I had nothing to do with this." JJ said as he stopped fake working on the boat

"You went along with it." Emery said.

"Technically you did too." John B said looking behind him at Emery.

"Yea because I was going to argue with some of the three most stubborn boys I've ever seen." Emery said as she heard the HMS Pogue aprroaching. "Well they're here boys." Emery pushed herself up.

"Hey kie." Emery smiled.

"Hey Em." Kie said nicely back before coming back with a snappy voice. "What happened."

"Uhh that alternators not alternating anymore." JJ mumbled out.

"It's not charged." John B said rolling his eyes at JJ.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asked. While the boys had Kie distracted Emery snuck off the boat and into the HMS Pogue.

"Pope?" Emery said getting his attention.

"Yea, Em." Pope responded.

"Why did you agree with those two idiotic boys. You know I still had hope for you." Emery said disappointed but joking.

"Anything to get Kie back, Em." Pope said.

"You know, I know you like Kie." Emery said.

"Come on Em-." Pope started.

"It's obvious. It's the way you look at her and how you almost always are talking about her. And don't think I also don't see the longing looks." Emery nudged Pope's side.

"Oh so like you and JJ." Pope started, but before Emery could say anything JJ and John B were jumping in the water and swimming towards them.

"Guys! Are you Joking? Get your asses back here!" Kie yelled. Emery already felt bad for kind of betraying Kie, but hopefully their plan would work.

"You two can figure it out." John B yelled back.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah yelled agreeing with Kie.

"There's food in the cabin and JJ roled a blunt." Pope yelled giving them the layout.

"Emery did you know?" Kie yelled.

"Sorry Kie. Love you!" Emery yelled blowing her a kiss.

"You guys are so stupid." Emery said as the boat rode away.

"We know." JJ said winking at her.

✰✰✰✰

Emery and JJ were walking into Emery's house like almost every night. JJ was spending the night again. He's been staying with her ever since his father beat him the day he was arrested not wanting to see his father again.

"Kara I'm home!" Emery yelled dropping her keys down.

"In here!" Kara yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey JJ. You staying the night again?" Kara asked. She never cared, but she always asked making sure she had enough food that night for him and what not even though she always made extra for him even if  he wasn't staying just in case.

"Yes ma'am." JJ said.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change." Emery said hitting the back of JJ's chair and running into her room. JJ's eyes followed her all the way until he couldn't see her anymore, his eyes staying there.

"JJ I swear." Kara laughed.

"What?" JJ asked snapping out of his trance and looking to her.

"You are so in love with that girl." Kara smiled at him leaning over the counter. JJ tried to put on a confused face, but could see that it wasn't working.

"How'd you know?" JJ asked finally letting his guard down.

"Anyone could tell just by the way you look at her, but I've known you so long and I can see it all." Kara smiled.

"She doesn't like me." JJ said looking down.

"That girl is just as in love as you are. She does the exact same things that you do." Kara said making JJ smile and look up at her.

"Really?" JJ asks still feeling doubtful. Kara didn't say anything but gave him soft nod and smile.

"Okay so what do I do?" JJ asked.

"Is it not obvious. Sweetie if you don't ask her out I will do it for you." Kara said trying to give some kind of confidence to the boy.

"Okay I get it." JJ laughed. He didn't think that he as going to do anything soon, but he knew that Kara was stubborn like him and wouldn't stop.

"Okay I'm back. Me and JJ are going to go out back." Emery said walking in and grabbing JJ's hand. JJ turned back around to see Kara give him a wink as to say 'do it.'

Emery and JJ were both sitting in the hammock talking about the most random things and reminiscing on the past.

"Do you remember that one time I fell off my bike and you wouldn't stop laughing until you saw me crying my eyes out." Emery said laughing.

"I felt so bad." JJ laughed looking down at her.

"Or the time John B made you wear that terrible shirt." Emery said.

"I didn't think that shirt was that bad." JJ said acting hurt.

"J it was so bad. It looked so bad on you." Emery said laughing.

"Oh did I?" JJ asked.

"Yea you did." Emery smiled. JJ didn't say anything, but just picked Emery up walking towards the water.

"JJ not this again!" Emery yelled already changed and not wanting to get thrown in the water.

"Sorry babygirl." JJ laughed.

"JJ!" Emery yelled as she felt JJ's heat leaving her body and the cold water hitting it. When she pushed her self up to her feet she looked at JJ who was only up to his mid-thighs, laughing.

"See now you look like a mess." JJ said laughing with no meaning behind his words. Even right now with her her clothes sticking to her body and her hair a mess she still looked beautiful.

"You're so mean!" Emery said running over to him and grabbing his arm pulling him deeper into the water with him.

"Now you look like a mess with me." Emery said splashing JJ. JJ returning one right back to her. It soon became into a splash fight between them. Emery ran towards land, laughing and still trying to splash JJ. She was confused why JJ had stopped splashing her while she was running away, but she turned around to see JJ reaching and grabbing her waist pulling her back in.

"Got ya babygirl." JJ said while Emery smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His eyes were staring into her eyes thoughts racing in his mind. Both of them had calmed down and they were both staring at one another both stealing looks at one another's lips. All JJ could think about was what Kara had said to him right before they came out.

"Fuck it." JJ said before crashing his lips int Emery's. Emery was surprised at first, but once she realized she was kissing him back. The butterflies returning back in her stomach on high right now. Emery could feel JJ smiling underneath her which made her even happier than she was before. JJ slowly pulled back from her and just smiled.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." JJ said.

"And you don't know how long I've wanted you to do that." Emery smiled reconnecting their lips. Both had never felt anything like this. Their lips fit perfect for each other, both of their lips tingling and their bodies on fire. Both not wanting to pull apart for air until it was needed.

"Come on." JJ said pulling away and carrying Emery out of the water. She unhooked her legs around his waist but her arms staying around his neck.

"One more time." Emery said before standing on her toes and reconnecting their lips. Both of them pulling apart and smiling. Neither had to say anything to one another because everything felt natural like they had been doing this for years, but it also felt new like they had never done it before.

"Let's go inside before you freeze." JJ said as he saw Emery shiver from the colder night and water on her skin. He grabbed her hand and walked inside seeing Kara still in the same place

"Alright Kara I'm gonna go take a shower and then we're gonna go to sleep." Emery said walking off.

"Goodnight!" Kara yelled.

"Night. Love you!" Emery yelled walking into her bathroom turning on the shower.

"JJ. I told you I see everything." Kara winked telling him that he saw the moment they just shared in the water.

"Yes ma'am." JJ smiled before walking into Emery's room. Both felt like they were on a high, feeling an adrenaline they hadn't felt. Both went to sleep in each other's arms smiling that night reminiscing the tingling sensation on their lips.

✰✰✰✰

It finally happened! They kissed. I know I teased about it a couple of chapters so I had to make it happen soon and I thought it was a cute moment shared between them. I'm so excited to see them together in the last chapters and in the next season. Ahh!

Bye my Loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
7.5K 127 18
OC x JJ Outer Banks
459K 6.1K 47
Lแดแด แด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษด แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›แด›s แดษชษดแด… แด›ษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด sษชส™สŸษชษดษข, แด€ ส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. Tสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แดก ษช...