Found?

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte and Henry were walking home one night from Junk and Stuff when a Van pulled up. Henry manages to fi... More

Kidnapped
Two years
Welcome home Char
I need you!

Getting back to normal

106 3 2
By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte POV
Today is going to be amazing I got to spend my birthday with my best friends. I came out of my bedroom. The Man Cave was decorated. "You guys didn't have to." I said. "Char, you are the backbone here." Ray said. I smiled "I missed you guys so much." I said. "Char, the past two years without you was the hardest time for all of us," Hen said. I look into his eyes. I smile "I love you Hen." I kissed his cheek. "I love you too Char." He said. "Wait are you two finally together?" Jasper asked "Well Char what do you say will u be my girlfriend?" Henry asked. "Yes of course." I kissed him again but this time on the lips. I pull back "Char you mean so much to me." Henry whispers into my ear. I blush "Guys I just want to say thank you for not giving up on me." I said. "It was Henry that stayed up till the wee hours of the morning looking for you." Schwoz said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
165K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
321K 9.6K 103
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...