Never Leave Me Okay? || Tsuka...

Da andyromeda

(WARNING: DO NOT SEXUALIZE ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC OR THE SOURCE MATERIAL.) Y/N is a somewhat normal st... Altro

The Figure on The Roof. (1)
The Contract. (3)
The Broadcast Club (4)
Confession. (5)
Alone Together (6)
Say You Love Me. (7)
Staying (8)
Back To The Present. (9)
The Look Alike (10)
Amane. (11)
Broken Boy and a Lonely Home (12)
Losing. (13)
Rope (14)
Understanding. (Final Chapter)
He Doesn't Understand. (Bad Ending Part 1)
Deceived (Bad Ending Part 2)
An Apparition. (Bad Ending Final Part)
rewrite!!!
aughhh

Hello Tsukasa (2)

15.6K 479 685
Da andyromeda

I walk up the stairs to the roof and push the doors open. I see a boy in a kimono standing at the edge of the roof. "Hello?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello?" He turns around and looks at me. He has some sort of seal on his cheek. He smiles. "Hello!" I walk up to him slightly "Excuse me miss but are you an exorcist?" He asks. "Well um... my grandparents were exorcists and my Dad is one too..."

He tilts his head slightly "Oh really? And what about you?" His eyes squint. "Well my father wants me to carry on the tradition... but no." He smiles again but this time with his teeth. "What's your name?" I ask. He flys in front of me. Is... he an apparition?! "Tsukasa. Tsukasa Yugi and you?" I gulp slightly at the sight of him floating. This might have been a little normal if I was an exorcist... "Y-Y/N L/N... pleased to make your acquaintance"

He grabs my hand "Want to make a deal?" His face is so close to mine that I can barely process anything. "What kind of deal?"

His smile fades into a small one  and his eyes turn black and galaxy like "A deal to make you sign a contract and become bound to me."

— End of this chapter — - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry this one was short! I'll try to make the next one a bit longer! I'm not sure I have the motivation most writers have on this app ;v;

Word count: 223

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

28.1K 585 45
This story starts out bland and a bit boring but I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER. I started writing this when I was still very new to writing and the anime...
11.5K 397 27
READ DESCRIPTION Y/n has a tragic backstory, and one day she had enough. She didn't go home from school and just sat on a bench. She was about to ha...
352K 13.6K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
281 18 5
Y/N L/N had dreamed about this moment her whole life. Joining the prestigious school, Akademi High, was always something she wanted to do since heari...