lover | jj maybank

By Parker_Tayler

"You know you drive me crazy sometimes" "Of course I do hotshot, have you seen me" In which a sweet pogue fal... More

Extended Summary
Cast
Playlist
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.1
2.2
2.3
3.1
3.2
3.3
4.1
4.2
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.1
6.3
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1
8.2
8.3
A/N
9.1
A/N
9.2
10.1

6.2

8.8K 165 41
By Parker_Tayler

"JJ just shut up!" Emery harshly whispered to JJ who wouldn't stop singing a creepy song about Mrs. Crain.

"Thank you Em" Pope said agreeing with her.

"See any water?" kie asked shining her flashlight around.

"There's no water here." Pope stated.

"You know why we didn't find it. Bad Karma." Kie stated remembering when she warned them at the start. "You know we had a good thing going and then you decide to bring barbie and the trails gone dry. coincidence? Probably not." Kie said still arguing about Sarah.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. What the hell is your deal? What is going on with you?" John B asked annoyed by Kie's constant arguments.

"Nothing!" Kie said not wanting to explain everything.

"Nothing? Is it because I kissed you is that your problem?" John b pettily said resulting in JJ and Emery's head to snap their way both of their jaws dropping. Pope wasn't looking until he heard a loud slap which was Kie's hand connecting with John B's face.

"Oh! Oh shit." Pope yelled.

"Stop treating me like i'm some girl that's obsessed with you. When really I'm your best friend who's trying to look out for you." Kie defended herself.

"Then why'd you hit me?" John B asked.

"Skeeter." Kie said raising her hand to show the evidence. John B doing the same and slapping her.

"Where's your proof?" Kie asked trying to catch him in the lie.

"Skeeter." John B said raising his hand like Kie did.

"yeah well there's probably one right there." Kie said hitting John B again soon it becoming a soft hit fight between them. Emery bored taking this as her chance to slap JJ.

"Hey!" JJ yelled.

"Skeeter." Emery smiled showing her hand.

"Oh really?" JJ asked grabbing her sides and tickling the ticklish girl.

"JJ stop!" Emery laughed out struggling to breathe from her laughing.

"Okay can we leave because I'm already itching." JJ said as he stopped tickling the girl noticing the bites all over his arms and legs.

"Look Mrs. Crains Voo-doo doll." Emery pointed making JJ and her laugh adn lean on one another for support.

"Hey, guys." Pope said quickly moving all the boards off of

"Hey, Pope." JJ said recovering from him laughing.

"help me move this." Pope demanded. All confused, but still helping the boy went to move the junk off of the ground.

"Oh my God." Emery smiled.

"Well, well, well." Pope joked.

"That was a good dad joke." John B said.

"They built this part of the house right over it." Kie said.

"This is where she hit the bodies." JJ said.

"Oh shut up." Emery said pushing JJ him almost falling into the well.

"I'm dead serious." JJ defended.

"your story had changed so much so I really don't know." Emery said looking over at him.

"We found water." Pope smiled looking to John B.

"We're gonna need a really big rope." John B said.

✰✰✰✰

"No effing way! You brought her here. So what she's in on this now?" Kie yelled. John B looked over to Emery who was sitting on JJ's lap for help to calm down her best friend.

"Don't look at me. I'm not getting inbetween this." Emery said not wanting to side. Obviously she would not want Kie to leave. If it was between her and Sarah she would choose, but right now it was pretty much between Kie and John B and she couldn't choose.

"Look all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ said earning agreements from Emery and Pope.

"I don't remember taking a vote! This is our thing, a pogue thing." Kie said.

"I gotta say I'm a tad uncomfortable with this." Pope chipped in.

"Thank you!" Kie yelled.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asked not really wanting an answer.

"I don't know. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope defended himself.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ said backing him up.

"I think we were all extremely comfortable before you brought her." Kie said.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah said done with how they were all talking about her.

"Then leave." Kie yelled.

"I told you." Sarah said looking to John B.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie asked.

"That you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah said. At this point JJ and Pope were betting money on who would win.

"Guys stop." Emery said pushing the money back into their hands. "But Kie would win." Emery said.

"Everybody shut up! Kie you are my best friend and Sarah you're my-" John B paused. "You're my girlfriend." John B said resulting in Emery to gag at the cheeziness.

"She's your girlfriend, now? What was all that talk about you using her for information. Get the map then cut her loose." Kie said. Emery knew right when John B said that the night at the Hawk's nest she was going to figure it out.

"You said that you were using me?" Sarah asked.

"No." John B said, but was quickly proved wrong when all the pogues disagreed.

"Cut the bullshit John B. If she's in, I'm out. I'm very interested, me or her?" Kie asked.

"Both." John B said, hoping it would work. Kie rolled her eyes and walked off not saying anything else.

"It'll be cool, right? I'm gonna leave and let y'all chat. Let me know." Sarah said following Kie's actions and walking off.

"I'll just like to say you handled that beautifully." JJ said.

✰✰✰✰

"You're an idiot." Pope said walking in from talking to Kie.

"It's a no brainer, you're picking Kie." JJ said.

"Yeah JJ if you don't that's low." Emery said pulling herself on top of the counter.

"I can't choose." John B shrugged.

"So what. We're just dead in the water because you're whipped or something? We can't do this without Kie and you know it." JJ said already mad that he didn't pick Kie right then.

"We can't do it without Sarah. They've both got to be in on it." John B said.

"Good luck with that." Pope said walking over to the fridge.

"look I know this is my fault but, Emery's gonna get us out of it." John B said to a clueless Emery.

"What? Why me?" Emery asked clueless to what he was saying.

"How can we get them to be okay with each other?" John B asked.

"I don't know." Emery shrugged.

"Come on, babygirl." JJ said placing his hand on her thigh giving her butterflies.

"Uhm. Maybe lock them some where together where neither can leave and they'll figure it out maybe. I don't know if that'll work but." Emery sighed not knowing what else to say.

"I got it! And you three shitheads are gonna help." John B smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 83 15
➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨. 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆�...
7.5K 127 18
OC x JJ Outer Banks
44.2K 345 33
a series of jj x reader stories that i upload on tumblr!! tumblr is lovelyjj
65.4K 1K 66
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞�...