His Undying Love ✓

By uduliza

The long-awaited sequel to Her Undying Love! There stood the most gorgeous boy in Dawn Clemonte's eyes, her e... More

His Undying Love
Character aesthetics
Character description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
9.
7.
10.
8.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Announcement!!!!
16.
17.
18.
19.
Epilogue.

Author's note

1.1K 11 1
By uduliza

Heyyy guys!!!

I hope you all are doing well. Unfortunately, we have come to an end of this journey.... I know a lot of you might be sad of how this story ended and I am too.

I really felt bad and heart broken writing the last chapter, but that's how life is sometimes. Not everything ends pretty and I know this much cos something similar has happened to me before😢😢

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I want to thank everyone for your support with your votes and comments, I really appreciate.

I have a new story going on though I'll really like it if you guys check it out. Its called QUEEN OF HEARTS and trust me, its amazing. Thanks once again everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
291 66 39
This story is about a girl who had a crush on a boy in her class, having him tease her consistently, to having him want her forever. As it goes, love...
2.1M 53.7K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...