eggsy unwin imagines

By 1-800-meme-dealer

i have fallen in love with the kingsmen movies and with eggsy, so why not make imagines about this beaut More

statesman part one
statesman part 2
statesman part three
dance with me(1)
statesmen part four

dance with me(2)

293 5 0
By 1-800-meme-dealer

this is the second idea involving the song! enjoy!!

eggsy's pov

"her name is y/n l/n." harry slides an envelope across the table to me. i stop it and open it.

i pull out a photo of a very gorgeous girl smiling.

"don't get too distracted with her looks. she knows how to use her beauty for bad." harry noticed me starring at her.

"she is very beautiful," i agree with harry. "but i am true to the mission."

"good. her dad is who we are trying to get to, remember. he isn't at the party but y/n is, and he makes sure she is protected at all times." he points out, i nod. "so you have to be careful."

"i am a very careful man, harry." i grin, leaning back in the chair, confident in myself.

"well, be super careful tonight." he shakes his head.

arriving at the house, i stare at how big it is. it is massive. it's more like a castle than a house. and it's weird to think that only one family lives in that. i quickly snap of the daze, and head inside.

at the entrance, a large beautiful chandelier hung. in that room, it was all gold themed, couches, flower pots, carpets, blankets, curtains, and basically the whole room. i follow many unfazed guests to the ball room. they probably have been here before, or maybe think that this place is small compared to theirs. their suits and dresses said it all.

in the ball room there are a few bars, and waiters walking around with small finger foods and very fancy drinks. i head over to a bar and order something that i could barely pronounce. hopefully it's good.

"alright eggsy, look for y/n, it won't be hard. you'll see her sercurity." harry says into the ear piece. i nod and grab my drink. i get up and walk in the crowd. suddenly the music stops and everyone makes a walk way in the middle of the dance floor. i frown and get up to the front of the crowd. there, in a short sparkly rose gold dress, stood y/n. security were behind her, and she grabs a mircophone.

"harry, i think i found her." i make sure he can see what's happening.

"wasn't too hard." he laughs.

"hey guys." her accent is french. "so we are sadly out of our pork rillettes and our mini smoked-salmon croque-monsieur." she frowns, some people 'ah' disappointed. "buttttt, there are tons of other finger foods being brought around." she grins, showing straight white teeth. "enjoy my loves." she turns off the mic, and the music resumes as the crowd comes back together.

"she is absolutely stunning." i say, frozen where i am.

"snap out of it eggsy!" harry causes me to jump. "find her, drug her drink, and bring her to the car. it's difficult, but you can do it."

i go to a corner where people can't see me, and pour in the poison, it's from the pen, so i can control when she passes out. i make my way towards the stairs where y/n last was, and spot her on her phone. she looks bored out of her mind. i walk over to her and see the security watch my every move.

"what kind of wine is this?" i ask, causing her to jump, and turn off her phone.

"let me see," she holds out her hand for the glass. i hand the wine to her. she first examines it, "hm, it could be colheita, tawny, or single quinta." she frowns, then smells the wine. "my nose kinda sucks." she chuckles softly.

"all she needs to do is drink it." harry points out the obvious.

 "mind if i drink it?" she looks up at me. 

i shurg, "i don't."

a security steps between us. "let me drink it first, he could've posioned it." he takes the glass from y/n. she rolls her eyes, "doesn't even ask." she crosses her arms and we both watch him drink half the wine. she shakes her head. he finishes, and we just stand there for a few seconds, nothing happens.

"i trust this gentleman, now give me the wine." she takes back the wine and finishes the rest of it. she turns to the security guard. "what do you think it is?" 

he shurgs, "i don't know ma'am."

"that's right, you aren't into wine, whoops." she laughs, then turns back to me. "it's tawny, it definitely has the 2 year taste." she smiles. "let me get you another one." she calls for a security guard. "you know what would be amazing," she pauses and he nods. "two tawnies. with extra grapes. please and thank you." she motions for him to leave. she turns to the other security guard, "i'm kinda cold. coud you grab a jacket from my room?" 

he shakes his head, "once he gets back."

she groans, "i trust this man more than that security guard. and besides, you'll know if i go missing." she hands him the empty glass,"now go." he sighs, and goes upstairs.

she turns back to me, "they are so annoying, right?" she pauses.

"i wouldn't know." i laugh.

"that's right, sorry." she shakes her head. "let's get some food, i'm hungryy." she grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd, making small conversation with people now and then. we arrive at the bar, and three bartenders come rushing to her.

"i only need one of you." she laughs. they share looks and just stand there. "come on." she taps her foot. two leave to help other people and the other one takes her order. she turns to me, "what would you like?"

 i shake my head, "i ate before i came here." i thank her.

"alright, but you're missing out. we have excellent octopus." she grins at me.

i shake my head again.

"yeah, i'm not a big fan of it either, but i have to promote my dads food." she sighs, resting her head on her hand. "anyways, what's your name?"

"cole."

"that sounds like an american name, not british."

"my parents are american." i make it up, i have to keep my cover.

"that makes sense. you probably know my name, but if you don't, i'm y/n. i'm your host." she brightly smiles.

the music slows down and y/n perks up. "i love this song." 

i offer a hand, "shall we dance then?" she nods, and grabs my hand.

we head into the middle of the dance floor, i thank harry for making me take dance lessons.

while dancing, everyone disappeared and it is just her and i. her e/c eyes sparkle as she smiles beautifully. i pull her close and she wraps her arms around my neck, my hands on her hips. we break eye contact when i spin her then reattach eye contact as i bring her back to me. 

"you are a great dancer, where'd you learn to dance?" she grins, removing her hand from shoulder, and does her own little dance. for a few seconds i look around us, everyone stopped dancing and was watching us dance. 

i grin, "great dancers aren't great because of their technique. they are great because of their passion." i whisper in her ear.

"martha graham, my favorite dancer." she whispers back. 

the song nears the end, and the growth of it is at it's peak. the song ends and the unexpected auidence applauds us. i hold my hand out for y/n to take a bow, and then i take a bow.

"i'm impressed cole." she grins as an upbeat song starts and we head back over to the stairs.

"thank you, you're not too bad yourself." i mirror her actions. 

"all from my dad, he says," she begins to mock her dad, "it is part of being a lady." she sighs and looks around. "hey," she leans closer to me, "wanna leave this place?"

"what about you hosting?" i raise an eyebrow.

"do you think they even care about it? they are here for the free wine, and because my dads a fucking genius." she grabs my hand, and brings me outside.

"let me grab us a taxi." i offer.

"a taxi is already on their way. don't forget to knock her out."  harry reminds me.

a taxi pulls up, and we get inside.

"i'm sorry y/n, i had an amazing night tonight." i turn to her, she frowns as i click the pen which makes her pass out.

[1420 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 343 23
All these imagines and one-shots are my ideas, but you can also give me requests in the "comment" section and in message.
78.8K 1.3K 7
Gary (Eggsy) Unwin and Charlotte (Lottie) O'Connor have been best friends since they were kids. Lottie's been there for Eggsy through everything, fro...
24.6K 199 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!
102K 2.5K 14
(Y/n) (L/n). Bit of a street rat if you will. But then she gets an offer of a lifetime.