The Voices Of The Devil ~ Ave...

By hazyshadecfwinter

**DISCONTINUED** When Nick Fury arrives at the Avenger's compound one night with a teenage girl who calls him... More

A/N (feel free to skip if you don't care )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Harley Case File

I'm Sorry

951 16 0
By hazyshadecfwinter

Hi. It's been a while since I last updated this story and honestly I wasn't aware that people actually read it or cared about it. The truth is that I really just have no motivation to write anymore. I have no more chapters planned and whenever I try to write I get frustrated or distracted. I'm truly sorry to anybody who enjoyed reading this book and was hoping for more chapters, but I just can't seem to write anymore.

In the chapter after this one will be a full profile on Harley so that you can see what her powers would be when she would eventually have full control over them for anyone who is interested. I fully encourage anyone to take this character and use it as inspiration for a character in their own story if you should want to (please message me if you do as I'd love to read what you come up with!!) as this charater means a lot to me and was heavily based on myself.

Once again I apologise to anyone who took pleasure in reading this book. I hope you're all doing well and will continue to do so in the future.

-Cat <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
2.7M 83.4K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
29K 704 24
Orphic (Adj.) mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding. "You are infuriating." "So are you, Mister Barnes." * "Don't you dare to give...
218K 6.8K 200
In which an obsessed teenage girl finds Avengers Headcanons from the far corners of the internet and brings them to you. Most of these do not belong...