lover | jj maybank

由 Parker_Tayler

"You know you drive me crazy sometimes" "Of course I do hotshot, have you seen me" In which a sweet pogue fal... 更多

Extended Summary
Cast
Playlist
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.1
2.2
2.3
3.1
3.2
3.3
4.1
4.2
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1
8.2
8.3
A/N
9.1
A/N
9.2
10.1

6.1

9.7K 152 48
由 Parker_Tayler

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kie asked shocked. The pogues were all hanging out at The Wreck while Kie and Emery were working. John B was catching them up with everything that happened to him in the last 24 hours which was quite a lot.

"Tannyhill." John B stated again. Emery knew that Kie already wasn't happy about Sarah knowing about the gold, but know since John B was living with her probably made it even worse.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie said. Emery laughed to herself as she could see the disgust on Kie's face.

"Look the only reason I'm living there is because my dad bailed me out and it's way better than foster care which by the way it where I was about to go if Ward didn't-." John B said walking over to where the rest of them.

"Hey. By the way do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asked cutting John B off.

"I don't know, Pope." John B groaned. The boys kept pestering and joking with John B about his new "luxurious" life down in figure eight.

"Look, you said you weren't with her." Kie interrupted the boys.

"Bro, own it. She got you." JJ said trying to get John B to fess up.

"Okay all I'm saying is how the heck did John B get pushed off the Hawk's nest and only get a broken arm. I mean that makes no sense." Emery siad trying to cut off another argument from happening.

"Look, we've got the map right." John B said ignoring what Emery said.

"It's all out of whack because the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." JJ said. Emery bust out laughing from JJ's stupidity which made him shove her shoulder and give her a confused look.

"It's because the friggin' coast changed you idiot." Emery laughed. JJ tried to cover up his stupid mistake, but it was too late for him now.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed." Pope said recovering.

"What about the old forts?" John B suggested.

"Battery Jasper." Kie said. Emery couldn't help but think to herself how weird the names of most places around Outer banks are called. Like who named half of them.

"Well, vamos!" Emery said jumping out of her seat and skipping away to the van.

✰✰✰✰

"We're in battery, right here." Pope said pointing at the map. Emery wasn't payin attention too well as her and JJ were standing on top of the rocks, JJ arms wrapped around from behind her. They were both walking along balancing one another. "So if this is Parcel nine, then it's somewhere Northeast of here." Pope explained ignoring the slight cusses and laughs coming from the two blondes.

"Somewhere over there." Kie pointed, making Emery look over pausing for a second to see what they were saying.

"Oh, Shit." JJ cussed falling off the rock and pulling Emery down with him.

"JJ!" Emery yelled laughing laying on the ground.

"Hey it's your fault for stopping." JJ said, slowly pulling himself up and grabbing Emery's hand. He pulled her up both of them going right back to their spots on the rocks.

"So we're just looking for a stone wall." Pope said grabbing the map and walking off. JJ jumped down off the rock and grabbed Emery spinning her around before she got situated on his back.

"JJ! Emery! hurry up!" John B yelled out from the van.

✰✰✰✰

"Okay, so the road should split up here. You're gonna take a left." Pope said directing John B.

"That looks like a stone wall to me." JJ stated.

"Well nah." Emery sarcastically said.

"I don't appreciate you're sarcasm." JJ rolled his eyes.

"This is it." Pope said.

"Not the Crain house." John B groaned.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie asked following Emery out of the van.

"We're screwed." Emery sighed.

"Worst-case scenario." JJ agreed.

"Why'd it have to be here." Pope groaned, all not happy that it had to be the Crain House.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property." JJ said. Everybody tried ot ignore his and just hop the wall without thinking of the creepy stories they had all heard.

"Look, you guys know whose house this is right?" Kie asked.

"Oh yeah. I do." JJ said still creeped out.

"We all know you do, JJ." Emery said patting his back.

"I don't believe all the stories of this place." John B said.

"What stories did you hear?" JJ said walking up to Kie and Emery.

"The one where she killed her husband with an axe. Then she's been held up ever since." Kie said

"I heard that she stabbed her husband with the axe and then pushed him out of the window. Then she his the body somewhere on the property. We could be standing on it right now." Emery said trying to creep JJ out even more.

"Certain nights when the moon is full. You can see her standing from the window." Kie said following along with Emery's plan.

"Yep watching over where she buried her husband. Waiting for someone else to come." Emery whispered.

"No, Guys. It's not funny cause it's all true. I swear it's all real. I knew Hollis." JJ said before scaring himself.

"Wait. You knew Hollis Crain? Dude How?" Pope asked pushing him.

"She was my babysitter man. She tole me all about it. Told me the truth about her mother and what happened to this house. So as a kid she heard all the stories of how her mother killed her father, but Hollis didn't believe it. Until that night when it all came back to her. She was six and heard her parents arguing. She walks downstairs to see her mom washing her hands in the sink full. of. blood. Mother just says she cut her finger, next morning she says her father and her split up, but then Hollis noticed her mother going into the parlor. FInally Hollis went to use the Outhouse and when she was looking down she saw her fathers head staring right back at her." JJ said justifying why he was creeped out.

"Dude you're so full of shit." John B said walking past him.

"JJ just shut up." Emery said starting to actually get creeped out and just following John B so she wouldn't have to hear anything else.

"Wait! bro hold on. Are you sure you wanna do this? She's an axe murderer and you got a cast on." JJ said grabbing John B's arm.

"Dude I don't give a shit if she's an axe murderer. We got nothin' to loose, right? You comin' or what?" John B said quoting what JJ said that started this whole thing.

"Come on." Kie said following John B.

"JJ. let's go." Emery said grabbing his arm and dragging jim ojce she saw how hesitant he was.

"So we need to look for the wheat in the water like in Denmark's letter." John B said reminding them what to look out for.

"Okay. What kind of water like pond water?" Pope asked.

"Bong water?" JJ asked, everyone giving him a confused look.

"Pond water." Emery said hitting him on the head. Kie putting her hand out for Emery to high five for hitting JJ.

"It just said look for water, okay." John B said.

"That is the shittiest secret message ever." Kie said walking off, John B following her.

"You search the northeast quadrant and Em and I will search the Northwest quadrant." Pope said to JJ.

"Decapitation quadrant?" JJ whisper-yelled.

"Emery you go with him." Pope said rolling his eyes and walking off.

"Let's go lover boy." Emery joked walking towards him.

"I'm not a lover boy." JJ defended.

"Shit!" JJ yelled as a branch scared him.

"JJ freaking calm down." Emery said, but JJ grabbed her hand and ran as he freaked out again from a bird.

"Oh my God. You're never leaving me with him again." Emery said pointing to Pope who laughed.

"Well here we go." John B walked under the house.

"Yep Here we go." Emery sighed following close behind.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.2K 288 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
65.4K 1K 66
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞�...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...