newsies preferences :)

By -themayorsdaughter-

I'm proud to present that the new cover is by @-mushmetmelastnight- IlyyyπŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’• just some preferences about t... More

>1< how you met
>2< his favorite color on you
>3< his favorite place to kiss you
>4< your newsie bestie
>5< your wedding dress(future)
Ive been tagged!
>6< your first kiss
>7< his wedding tux(future)
>8< your favorite place to kiss him
>9< how many kids you have(future)
>11< how old are you?
>12< what netflix show do you binge? (modern au)
>13< how you turn him on
>14< his nickname for you
>15< your nickname for him
>16< how you die in blood drips
>17< how he turns you on
>18< did/does he cheat on you?
>19< did/do you cheat on him?
>20< song lyrics heοΏΌ relates to <part 1>
>21< does he get jealous?
>22< how you sleep
>23< your job
>24< your favorite place to go on a date
>25< were you a virgin when you met him?
>26< how you became a "thing" <part 1>
>27< how you became a "thing" <part 2>
>28< how you hug
8k??? whaaaat??
10k READS?
doing this tag but updated from last time

>10< does he like pda?

2.1K 19 35
By -themayorsdaughter-

a/n: I'm stealing this from @stxrmyweathers
Her preference book is amazing go read it. OH AND UPDATE YOUR CAST BOOK I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER :)
ok now that we've got that said, on to the chapter!

jack:
Sometimes— If he's really feeling great about himself, or just plain "in the mood" he'll kiss you, hug you, hold your hand WHEREVER. It doesn't really matter if it's in public or not. One the other hand, if he's just feeling normal or even if he's feeling down about something, he generally will keep the overboard affection to s quieter time when it's just you two.

davey:
No— He gets a little bit embarrassed when you're in public, and he doesn't like when his face gets all red in front of his friends, but if it's a really special thing the maayyyyybbeee.

racetrack:
Yes— He likes to make you a flustered in front of the newsies and it honestly works. You love him anyways, so you let him do it.

spot:
Yes— He'll do anything to let everyone know you're his. He'll do anything from holding your hand in public to just straight up kissing your neck. Oh boy, he ain't afraid of NOTHIN'.

kid blink:
Not really— It's plain and simple. Blink and you like to keep private things private.

crutchy:
Sometimes— Sometimes Crutchy just gets insecure ok? So like if there's a guy trying to flirt with you, he'll grab your hand or wrap his arm around your waist. It's quite adorable.

mush:
Sometimes— Mush is such a pure baby and kinda like Crutchy but he gets upset because of your classmates. They call him a "street rat" sometimes and tell you you should be dating someone a little higher up in the social class, but you generally brush that stuff off because you love Mush for Mush. You can tell he's a bit upset when he kisses you or wraps his arms around you in front of your classmates. (I say classmates and not friends because your friends are happy for you)

skittery:
Yes and no— Depending on his mood, he'll go all out just like Spot will, or he'll be more "let's keep things private and just hold hands" kinda thing like Blink or Davey. He's a crazy one. (mr. grinch.....you rEAAAlly aRRRRe eVIIIIILLL)

a/n: this was kinda super fun to write! I'm gonna possibly think of one more to do tonight, but no promises lol, I'm really tired but I said I would do at least one more so that's what I did, and I'm glad I did! :))))
Have a wonderful day/night wherever you areeee and stay VERY safe......*ahem* @stxrmyweathers

Ok byeee!!!
^^386 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 274 10
🎢Guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime. Recommended at the price. Insatiable in appetite. Wanna try?🎢 Y/N L/N is your average sixteen year old gir...
381K 3.5K 58
Newsies, I called them imagines, but I'm pretty sure they are Preferences... Jack, Davey, Kid Blink, Spot, Crutchy, Mush, Racetrack, Boots, Specs, Sk...
1.3K 6 23
🎢I go to the hills when my heart is lonely. I know I will hear what I've heard before. My heart will be blessed with the sound of music and I'll sin...
13.4K 120 19
'π™»πš’πšœπšπšŽπš— πš”πš’πš, 𝚒𝚘𝚞'𝚜𝚎 𝚊 πš—πšŽπš πšœπš’πšŽ 𝚒𝚊 πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚊 πš—πšŽπš πšœπš’πšŽ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ.' 'π™²πšžπš˜πš›πš’.' Elizabeth Romano is an Italian maid in the...