eggsy unwin imagines

بواسطة 1-800-meme-dealer

i have fallen in love with the kingsmen movies and with eggsy, so why not make imagines about this beaut المزيد

statesman part one
statesman part 2
statesman part three
dance with me(2)
statesmen part four

dance with me(1)

446 6 2
بواسطة 1-800-meme-dealer

before i start, i had two ideas with this song, so this one is my first idea, and the next part is the second idea. listen to the song when i say, for the best experience. enjoy!

"agent milofsky," harry snaps me out of my thinking.

"yes sir." i straighten my posture, giving him a nod to let him know that i'm paying attention.

"you and eggsy have a mission." he hands eggsy and i envelopes.

i open it, there are photos of the house, more like castle, a couple, and photos of them by themselves, and a small cardstock paper with an invitation. the couple are about the same height and look miserable with each other. 'i hope i'm not as miserable as her in my relationship.' i think, trying to pick out distinctive details of each. the girl had tons of frekles, and the man had stocky eyebrows.

"you are going to a party at the chateau verdi. the couple you are looking at is miss oliver and mr. hickman. we believe they work for valentine, they have the scar behind their ears. what you guys are going to do is poison their drinks and bring them back here. that work?" he looks between the two of us. we nod.

"perfect, it's tonight so go get ready, i'll get a limo ready for you two. dress fancy but casual. and don't get distracted by the famous people there." he motions us to go.

we get up and leave the room. eggsy grins at me, saying nothing but examining me. i raise my eyebrows, "yes?" 

"i'm just imagining you in a skin tight dress, damn." he smirks. i roll my eyes but inside the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. eggsy and i have been working together ever since the 'job interview' as what merlin calls it. we have grown closer, and eggsy seems to be more flirty with me everyday. as much as i want to like him more than a fellow agent, i can't. he is a flirty one. he flirted with a few agents and even with roxy on a mission. and no way would they allow agents to date each other, that makes missions more scary if you're dependent on someone.

"be careful, love, it's not a show for you." i laugh, patting his shoulder.

"but you can." he grabs my wrist, causing me to jump a little, i was unprepared for it. "and we can continue the show afterwards." he smriks, whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

i push away the nasty thoughts and lean closer to him, "you wish." i whisper, very softly. he grins as i lean back and walk off.

"we'll see about that l/n." he shouts and i just shake my head. why not play along with him.

i head to the tailor shop, and find some dresses that fit me. i recently had a fitting and picked out some designs for dresses. i find some, and spend about 45 minutes trying to find the perfect party dress. i usually don't spend over 30 minutes lookig for a dress and pick the first one. so why did i feel the need to take extra time looking for the perfect one? i don't know. something about tonight told me that it's going to be important. and what eggsy said made me want to find one to impress him.

i find this one:

i grin, grab a dress coat, and thank the tailor. i go to the closest shoe department and find some shoes. i pay for them and head back to the research room and there i meet up with roxy. her eyes widen.

"does it look bad?" i frown, looking down at the dress. i begin to overthink the dress.

she shakes her head, "no no, you look amazing." she grins, "eggsy will be drooling." she whispers, as agents walk past us.

"good, that's what i'm trying to do." i smirk, throwing on the dress coat.

"well, you will. anyways," she changes the subject, "eggsy is waiting in the car, and the weapons are in the trunk." she smiles. "good luck tonight, and keep me updated." she smirks, patting my back

"thanks," i nod and smile, then head out to the car.

i see a limo outside and a limo driver opens the back door and i slide in, "thank you." i smile at him and he closes the door.

i turn to see eggsy starring at his phone, i cover the dress, and sit across from him. he's wearing this:

"ready?" he asks, not looking up from his phone.

"yeah. you look classy." i grin.

"thanks." he looks at me, probably expecting to see my dress, but since the coat covered it, he shakes his head. "making me wait, huh." he grins, looking back down at his phone. i grab the papers, and read through what we have to do.

"we are here." the limo driver opens the door, and eggsy lets me go out first, as he should.

we head towards the trunk and equip ourselves , and head towards the house/castle.

"i hope you dressed fancy." eggsy grins.

"i did." i grin back.

(play the song now (: )

"hey, guys," harry's voice says into our ear pieces. "you are a couple, act like one." 

i blush a little before linking arms with eggsy. we head inside and he offers to take off my coat. i hand him the coat to hang up, and he turns around. 

his jaw drops and continues to stare at me.

"that bad?" i do a little spin, knowing what i'm doing to him.

"no, you're very gorgeous." he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and i get a whif of his cologne. i hide my tomato ass looking face as we go to the party room, where music is blasting, very loudly.

"we have to look for the couple." i yell over the music.

"how about we party for a little, we have all night." he grins, taking my hand and me to a bar.

"i guess. but we can't get too distracted." i mention. 

he nods, "i know, i know." he smiles, and orders us some drinks.

we talk for a bit until harry says we need to start looking for them.

"split up?" i ask, eggsy nods and we walk opposite ways. 

i bump into someone, hoping for a second it's one of the targets, but its not. i'm not that lucky.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry." i apologize.

the man grins, "it's totally fine. i like your accent." he says in an american accent. 

"oh thank you." i smile, and turn around. he seemed a bit scary and i needed to stay focused on the mission. the man grabs my wrist and spins me around.

"where is the pretty lady going so early?" he moves closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. his cologne is very strong and makes my face cringe at the smell.

"i'm a bit hungry." i lie, i can't get distracted from the mission.

"may i have a dance?" he pulls me to the dance floor, without waiting for my response.

"uhm, i'm sorry, i hav-" he pulls me closer to him, and starts dancing.

i look around uncomfortably, trying to find eggsy. i don't see him anywhere, and sigh. this is going to be a long night.

i avoid eye contact with the man, and watch my feet as the man hums to the song. he wasn't the best dancer, and made clumsy turns.

"sorry, bruv, but she's mine." eggsy's voice makes me look up, and see that he's standing behind the man with his arms crossed. i grin, and shake the man's arms off my hips.

"why don't you share? this beauty deserves to be shared." the man stops dancing and turns to eggsy. 

eggsy raises an eyebrow, "not this one," he shakes his head. "this one's mine." he moves past the man and grabs my hand. "now go find someone else." he motions the guy to leave. the music mood switches from loud and upbeat to slow and a bit jazzy.

"dance with me." eggsy offers a hand. i blush and take it.

while gliding through the dance floor, people seemed to dissolve, and it became just eggsy and i. the dance lessons the kingsman offers really pays off here. things slow down and i stare into eggsy's eyes, we hold tight eye contact,  his hair seemed to be perfectly geled to the side, and his face shined with a huge smile. his eyes sparkled. and this was the moment when i realized how in love i am with eggsy. i would push away the feeling of love towards him until now. dancing and his smile hit different, and made my heart flutter.

[1525 words]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
752K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!
132K 8.1K 25
"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" "No fighting the other agents Eggsy". "But what if I just break his nose a little?" Kingsman: the secre...
102K 2.5K 14
(Y/n) (L/n). Bit of a street rat if you will. But then she gets an offer of a lifetime.