Jungkook FF | My ex wants me...

By Junghooked_04

Y/N is 18 years old. She have been on her own since she was twelve years. Her mom and dad died of sickness. N... More

Chapter 1 | Back home
Chapter 2 | Lies and mistakes
Chapter 3 | BUSTED!
Chapter 4 | What now?
Chapter 5 | Truth?
Chapter 6 | HELP!
Chapter 7 | The disappearance of Y/N
End | Happy ending?

Chapter 8 | YOU?!

93 3 1
By Junghooked_04

JK : Y/E?

Y/E : Yes, JK?

JK : Where is Y/N? ANSWER!

I was about to punch her when she said ;

Y/E : I'll answer in one condition.

JK : What is it?

Y/E : Be mine...then I'll let her go.

YG : YOU MONSTER!

Yoongi Hyung was about to kill Y/E for sure if Namjoon Hyung weren't fast enough to hold him back.

YG : YOU PSYCOPATH! I'LL KILL YOU LIKE YOU DID TO MY PARENTS!

We all turned to him and turned to Y/E again.

Y/E : H-how d-did y-you k-know?

Namjoon Hyung let go of him as he walked up to her, slowly.

YG : So it was you. Ever since you were a kid you killed people. WHY?!

When Yoongi Hyung screamed at Y/E, she fell on the floor, laughing?

Y/E : I did it because they thought me how to kill-

And there goes Yoongi. He punched her in the face, so she fell, laying on the floor. He was on his way down to her, but I stopped him.

JK : HYUNG! Don't. We need to know were Y/N is.

He nods his head at me as he tried to calm down. I turned towards the bloody body at the floor.

JK : Tell the truth...

Y/E made her way up from the floor and begin speaking.

Y/E : My family was a rich and healthy. My mom runed a company and my father were a gang leader. He thought me how to kill...One day a couple came to mom's company and asked for a job. She let them, but it didn't last long before they made enough money to their son. He wanted to be a songwriter. They also had a daughter, at my age. They were Y/N and Yoongi's parents. When they got enough money, they quit. Suddenly the company started to fall apart and got bankrupt. My dad knew their parents had something to do with it, so he told me to get close to Y/N. After some years my dad got killed in a mission, but he knew he was risking his life, so he told me to kill her parents the same night. I did, and I don't regret it.

JK : About the kiss then?!

I took a step closer to her as she backed off in fear.

Y/E : I saw that Y/N started to recover from her parents death, with you. I loved you and hated her. I wanted to ruin her only happiness. Your relationship.

JK : YOU LITTLE—

I want to punch her so bad, but Jimin Hyung hold me back.

JM : JUNGKOOK! STOP!

I turned to him and shouted ;

JK : SHE MADE MY Y/N SUFFER! SHE MADE ME SUFFER! SHE MADE YOONGI HYUNG SUFFER! SHE IS CRAZY!

Y/E : I'll take you to her, but I'll give you two choices.

I were about to answer her, but Taehyung Hyung were faster.

TH : Be quick.

Y/E : One. I'll give you her and you'll be mine, or I'll give you a dead body of Y/N.

-- Meanwhile Y/N POV –

I woke up, tied on a chair outside the room the guys were waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung in. I heard, shouting?

??? : YOU PSYCOPATH! I'LL KILL YOU LIKE YOU DID TO MY PARENTS!

O-oppa? Who is he talking to? I decided to listen to their conversation and try to figure out who Oppa was screaming on. After some small talk I didn't hear properly, I heard more shouting.

??? : YOU LITTLE—

J-jungkook? I tear fell down my cheek as I heard him. Save me Jungkook.

JK : SHE MADE MY Y/N SUFFER! SHE MADE ME SUFFER! SHE MADE YOONGI HYUNG SUFFER! SHE IS CRAZY!

D-did he s-suffer to? Y/N, what have you done? I need to get in there, but how? I suddenly felt the chair was moving towards the door as I heard the last voice I wanted to hear ever again.

Y/E : One. I'll give you her and you'll be mine, or I'll give you a dead body of Y/N.

Y-you k-killed t-them? YOU MONSTER! I really need to get off this chair. I saw the door opening, with a sharp end. I leaned the chair in that direction, but Y/E took me before I made it loosen.

Y/E : Choose JK. Choose.

I looked at him. He was crying. No. This was the opposite of the plan. I kicked Y/E in the foot so she let go of me. She untied me from the chair and held me up, with a gun pointing at my head.

JK : NO! FINE! I'll go with you...

Y/N : No...

Y/E finally let go of me as I run to my man.

Y/N : No...NO! DON'T LEAVE! Don't leave...

I hugged him tight and cried on his chest.

*GUNSHOT*

Suddenly all the weight of Jungkook disappeared. I opened my eyes to see him dying because he took the bullet for me.

JK : Y-Y/N...

I cried ever harder and sit down at the floor with him. I made his head lay on my lap.

Y/N : J-jungkook. N-no...

He made his had towards my cheek as we heard the police coming.

JK : I love you...

I cried ever more if that was possible when he said that.

JK : Now you know the truth about your parents-

I interrupt him by taking his hand in mine.

Y/N : I don't care, Jungkook. Your dying.

He smiled at me before closing his eyes.

Y/N : JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP! NO! DON'T DIE!

I made my head on his chest and everything went black.

-- A week later –

I woke up with a huge headache and looked around me. A hospital? Did I faint? I tied to sit up, but some warm hands was holding me back.

JM : Lay down, Y/N. You just woke up.

I looked at him. He smiled warmly at me.

YG : Y/N...

He came to my hospital bed and hugged me lightly. I break the hug.

Y/N : How long?

YG : A week...

I turned to Jimin with tears in my eyes.

Y/N : Jungkook...

Jimin smiled bitter to me.

JM : He's in coma, like you were.

Y/N : Is he waking up?

Jimin looked down.

JM : We don't know.

He took the curtains away so I could see him. My tears fell down.

Y/N : I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I'm so sorry...

Oppa took my hand and smiled at me.

YG : Y/E is taken and luckily he didn't hit any organs. He'll wake up, but we don't know when.

I turned my head towards Jungkook's pale and lifeless body once more.

Y/N : Oppa. Can you ask for a double bed for us? I need it...

He nod and made his way out of the room. After some minutes talking with Jimin about that day. All the others came inside without Oppa.

BTS : Y/N!

They all came to me and gave me a group hug.

Y/N : Hey guys. Missed me?

They all nod their head as they let go of the hug.

Y/N : Where is Oppa?

NJ : On his way.

I nod my head as Oppa came inside with the bed and some doctors.

DOC : Can you guys leave? We need to check their condition.

They nod their head.

-- After the check-up –

DOC : Okay. Everything semes fine. You need to stay here for a week so we can keep an eye on you. Is that fine?

Y/N : Yes, but can you lay that guy over there in this bed? I want to be close to my boyfriend.

The doctor nod his head as he made Jungkook lay beside me in the bed.

DOC : Call if there are any problems.

Y/N : I will. Night.

DOC : Night Mrs. Min.

He walked out as I turned my body towards Jungkook. I made my hand up to his face and stroke his cheek.

Y/N : How can someone look so cute while sleeping?

I chuckled at the sentence.

Y/N : I love you.

JK : I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 68 20
"If loving you near is something I am not allowed to do, I will just love you from afar" It was only a fiction, and made by my hyperactive mind. I ma...
29.9K 1.3K 41
--- He's once a bully. You're once a poor girl. He keeps bullying you and you're clever enough to dodge his traps. Until something happened and mad...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9K 353 19
Mia is a 20years old girl or you can say woman.She is a personal psychiatrist but unemployed.Her parents run a big businesses in Korea.One day she me...