||MY SUNSHINE....πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό||

By logan_2009

Kartik Goenka, a heartthrob play boy finds himself stuck with a baby girl, his baby girl - the outcome of his... More

Chapter 1 - Baby meets Daddy
Chapter 2 - THE PEEPISH GIRL!!
Chapter 3 - Miss Weirdo!!
Chapter 4 : Regrets...
Chapter 5 - Didn't Want You
Chapter 6 - Let Karma fuck him up!
Chapter 7 - Judge Me Not!
Chapter 8 - Well Played
Chapter 9 - Here with you
Chapter 10 - Payback Time...
Chapter 11 - I deserve a second chance!
Chapter 12- Secret Saviour
Chapter 14 - Chocolate Morning
Chapter 15 - Med School, Again!

Chapter 13 - What are F.R.I.E.N.D.S for?

1.3K 89 38
By logan_2009

Naira's PoV

I just sat there grinning at Kartik and he stared down at me with a straight face.

"What are you doing in my garden?", he asked with his hands on his hip.

I just stared at him, speaking nothing because I couldn't think of a reason. I chuckled nervously at him and stood up .

"I-I was just passing by so I thought it'll be good to know Elsa's condition...is she alright?", I asked him curiously, trying to sound clueless.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He looked at me while I looked at him in anticipation.

"Yeah-yeah she's alright!", he said smiling a little bit, his voice a little shaky but he was trying his best to act normal.

"Oh....good to hear that!", I smiled back at him but inside I knew he was lying. But...why would he lie to me?

I sighed and started to leave that Kartik stopped me.

"Hey....wait! You're bleeding", Kartik said freaking out as he looked at my hand.

"Am I?", I asked myself confused and then looked down to see my hand. My left palm was cut, it was a deep cut as blood was oozing out and dripping on the ground.

"Oh shit! I am", I said freaking out and looked down at the ground to look at a broken piece of glass. I might have pressed on it too hard, when I fell back on the ground.

Kartik took my hand in his and examined the cut carefully.

"Its deep. I'll have to apply some medication on it!", Kartik said looking at me as he held my hand in his.

"No...No its okay. I'll be fine. I'll just wrap a cloth around it", I tried to make an excuse and leave the place as fast as possible because things were getting awkward but Kartik wasn't ready to lemme go.

"Naira....being a med school student, how can you even think about that? Don't you know wrapping a cloth around an injury can't be safe? Come inside, lemme do your first aid", he said dragging me inside and I was just being dragged cluelessly.

Still Naira's PoV

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room and Kartik was sitting down on the floor, applying medication on my cut.

He has seriously changed a lot!

Back then, he was a total freak! Cool but foolish, irresponsible, disrespectful, arrogant, rude, self centered, womaniser....uff there are many adjectives. But now...he's a true gentleman, caring, loving, sweet like a candy, hardworking, responsible and less rude that is a complete upgraded and opposite version of the previous KG!

He held my hand gently, careful enough not to hold it tightly and wrapped the bandage around it skilfully while blowing soft air on it. I found him cute! The way his eyes were fixed only upon the injury and nothing else.....I dunno but this was the first time I was adoring him.

I couldn't stop grinning as I found it too adorable. I had never expected that I would use the "adorable" word for this guy.

"Done!", he sighed looking at me, a small smile curved his lips.

"Oh yeah! Thanks...I need to go!", I said standing up and starting to leave that I realised it was raining outside and I didn't have an umbrella or a rain coat.

I shut my eyelids and sighed in defeat.

Literally the entire universe is planning and plotting to stop me from leaving his house!

But I had to go....I had to leave as soon as possible because, if I stayed there any longer, I might fall in love with him.

Naina's dialogue from YJHD I know!

"Its raining outside. You can leave when it stops. How about a mug of coffee?", I heard Kartik's voice from behind and turned back. He was looking at me, waiting for my reply.

"Do we have any other option left?", I asked him shrugging my shoulders and he chuckled.

"Okay...I'm gonna go make two mugs for us. You can sit here on the sofa", Kartik said and I nodded.

He walked away and I sat on the sofa. I looked around the living room. Its so different now. I mean I know I've been inside his house for the first time but I have an outline of his house, as I always peeped inside through the window to check on him, thinking of new things by which I can ruin him. So you can say that I always used to spy on him like some kind of paparazzi.

Trust me, he was a real asshole and a pain in the ass back then!

Previously, there were all Marvel posters, Christiano Ronaldo's wallpapers, motivation posters, football and basket ball stuff. The clothes were thrown all over the room, books were spread across the whole study table and everything was in a mess but now everything is in its place. Books are properly arranged on the shelves, clothes are in the laundry and there are no posters on the walls. In place of them, the walls are covered with Elsa's baby pictures - most of them being candid but Kartik isn't there in any of them, quite rarely in one or two.

I was observing the room that Kartik entered with two mugs of coffee. He sat on the couch in front of me and forwarded me, my mug of coffee.

"Thank you", I muttered passing him a small smile and he smiled back at me.

There was an awkward silence between us for some moments as all we were doing was sipping coffee from the mug and occasionally smiling at each other if one found the other one staring at him.

"I'm sorry", I spoke breaking the awkward quietness between us and he looked at me surprised.

"For what?", he asked me.

Did he forget what mess I created in the med school about him?!

"For your video that I made viral in the med school's website giving a false thumbnail and caption", I replied in a single breath and he chuckled resting back on the couch.

"Oh...about that? You're forgiven and I had forgotten about that a long time ago. You balanced the things between us when you took Elsa to the hospital that day when she got unconscious", Kartik said smiling at me and I nodded.

"Thank you", I muttered and he looked at me. He sighed and kept the coffee mug on the table. He looked down at the floor, rubbing his forehead and chuckling.

Wait...what did I do again? Did I hurt him?

"Kartik....?", I called him concerned and he looked up at me.

"Actually....I should be the one to thank you. I mean you showed me the reality. I mean what you showed in the video wasn't real...but it was real in a sense", Kartik blabbered and I looked at him confused.

"What?", I asked him confused. He sighed and leaned forward to explain me everything in detail.

"I mean...I was a jerk before. Not only with you guys but also with Elsa. I wasn't a quite perfect dad for some four years. I was totally irresponsible, careless, self centered guy. I didn't pay much attention to Elsa. I never spoke sweetly and softly with her, I always spoke with her in raised voice. Its after I gotta know about her sickness that I've grown so much caring and over protective towards her. Before, I just wanted to get rid of her. But your video showed me the reality, it was a reflection of how cheap I had been for past four years not able to value Elsa's worth in my life...it was like a tight slap on my face. Your video has made me question myself, blame myself and regret everything. I wasn't hurt because you hurt me by making a video with false caption and thumbnail but I was hurt because I realised how big a shitface and uninvolved father I've been in my daughter's life", Kartik spoke looking directly into my eyes. His eyes were moist and there was this sarcastic expression on his face like he was ridiculing and making fun of himself. It looked more like he was talking to himself instead of me.

I sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. I was really feeling bad about how much he was blaming and hating himself. I could see the feeling of regret and guilt in his eyes.

"Kartik....stop blaming yourself. The truth is you're a completely upgraded and much better version of yourself now. You're changed and I've seen your conversion. To be honest, I used to spy on you daily and there has been a drastic change in you. Not everyone can do that....it needs guts and dedication. But a father can do that and you've done that. I know you love Elsa so much. She's the best thing happened to you. And also she loves you so much no matter you're a jerk or a gentleman. She has always loved you. The challenge and risks that you've taken to get her treated. The extremes that you've gone....the sacrifices that you've done! There's no doubt that you're not an asshole anymore", I explained him and he nodded sighing. Just then, he realised what I said and looked at me surprised.

"Wait a minute....how do you know about Elsa's sickness?", he asked me confused.

"I overheard your conversation with Yash and Kunal. I had dialled Yash to ask about Elsa but then he forgot to end the call and I gotta know everything", I replied shrugging my shoulders and he sighed. He picked up his coffee mug and took a sip of coffee, not looking at me.

"The principal called", he spoke suddenly and I looked at him in anticipation.

"What did he say?", I asked him curiously.

"He wants to take me back into the med school", he said sipping his coffee, a little disappointment in his tone.

"Oh....wow...great! I'm so happy for you. Finally he got some brains", I said excited but Kartik didn't look excited at all. He was busy sipping his coffee, staring at the wall in front of him.

"What happened? Aren't you happy?", I asked him taking him out of his trance.

"Yeah...I'm happy. Of course I am. I didn't expect this at all. I had lost all hopes but.....", he paused and I looked at him confused.

"But what?", I asked him and he sighed in defeat.

"I can't leave Elsa alone. She's getting worse. I won't be able to concentrate on anything being far from her. Plus, I've to work also to be able to pay the price for her tests", Kartik let out his worries and I agreed with each and every thing he spoke. I began to think of a solution. I can't just let him lose this golden opportunity once again.

"Its okay....you don't have to worry about it. We can work this out...", I said and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"I mean....we can do this together. You've got me, Yash and Kunal. We can work this out. Don't worry about the money, you've earned enough since the last three weeks and if some amount is missing, we three can pay from our earnings. Don't consider it as charity or something. We are your friends and that's what friends are for. You don't have to return the borrowed money, there's no need of that. And about leaving Elsa alone, you don't have to do that. We four can work in shifts to babysit Elsa....this will ensure that Elsa is never left off guard. You can trust us with her. We love her as much as you do. I know you may find it strange as it is coming from my mouth....but trust me with this. I babysit my brother's son also....I've got a good experience with kids", I spoke and Kartik continued staring at me. I sighed in disbelief.

"Yash and Kunal babysit Elsa when you're gone, right? They do that in shifts. Just add me in the list. The more people, the more safer she is. In this way you can attend med school and take care of your jobs and we'll take care of her at home", I said shrugging my shoulders and he looked at me surprised.

"You do spy on me, don't you?", he asked with a raised eyebrow and arms crossing across his chest.

"I also know that you've a packet of gummy bears, skittles and Pringles at your home and Finding Nemo DVD....so if you want to thank me that I know you will....just watch Finding Nemo with me. You're gonna get a hell lot of laughs and that is what you need the most right now. And since its raining till now, I can't leave so this is the only option left because I don't wanna get bored here sipping coffee", I spoke in a single breath and he looked at me unbelievably.

"You speak too much!", he said nodding his head side to side in disbelief.

"That's my talent. Now get your ass to the kitchen and get our delights for watching the movie. I'm gonna make myself comfortable here", I said inserting the Finding Nemo DVD into the DVD player and leaning back on the recliner with a remote in my hand.

"You're unbelievable", Kartik said chuckling.

'And you're dumb! Don't mind it because as now we are friends, I can call you whatever the hell I like and you have to go with it", I said concentrating on the TV screen and he chuckled.

"And also......I'm gonna spend most of my life at your house now so it'll be kind enough of you to share the Wi-Fi password", I said and I heard him walk into the kitchen.

"Its UnprotectedCex@18", he yelled from the kitchen.

"Is it inspired from your life?", I asked him back.

"Yes, it is", he yelled back and I chuckled.

And here we start a new chapter of our friendship....

Precap: Naira babysits Elsa
                 Kartik's very first day at Med School.....Again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2K 170
"Her beauty Her smile make me realised that she's the one. She's mine only mine" This is the story of the daughter of Naira and Karthik, AKSHARA GOE...
119K 3.9K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
96.8K 3.8K 44
What if instead of Naira , Kartik faked his death? 5 Years Later, Will same love suffice between them? Or they will hate each other to the core? peep...
27.1K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...