𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞 ✔️

By nimaes_

Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Epilogue part 2
Note + special surprise
My french tutor
Alpha Max

Chapter 26

11.5K 272 8
By nimaes_

She giggled as he tickled her waist, they finished running together as a mate, they changed into their human forms and came home.

"Bambina, I thought about marking you tomorrow?" He chuckled and lay beside her.

"I don't know Blaze." She breathed.

"I want to mark you so that males will know that you belong to me and only me." He rubbed her bare shoulder and trailed his lips softly on her arm.

"Isn't it too soon?" She moaned.

"No baby I think tomorrow is the right time." He said and leaned in close to her ear and kissed it softly.

"Okay well tomorrow I guess, I also want you to invite my dad and brother." Mia asked it's been months that she hasn't seen them and wanted to meet them besides technologies.

"Ok baby." He chuckled and took off his shirt in a swift movement.

"Oh-oh." She whistled. He smirked and came toward her like she was his prey.

"I missed you so fucking much that I'm going to ravish you."

"I thought that you still didn't trust me." She smiled.

"Great way to ruin a fucking moment." He sat up and groaned.

"What? I'm telling the truth." She shrugged and sat up.

"Baby not now."

"Then when?" She raised her eyebrows.

He didn't reply to her and looked away from her.

"I guess never." She stood up and get ready to leave, but Blaze held her.

"Please don't baby." He begged he looked vulnerable in front of his mate which he will never ever act like this in front of everyone.

"When are you going to tell me your issues?" She asked.

"Babe soon."

"We're mates, mates are supposed to share everything, even their deepest secrets."

"You didn't tell me about your first kiss with that lanky, piece of shit." He scoffed.

"Firstly, he's definitely not a piece of shit and secondly it didn't matter." She said.

"And thirdly I'm going to kill this assface." He smirked.

"No Blaze I won't allow you to do that." She ordered sternly, the last thing she needs is her childhood friend dead which is never going to happen.

"Alright, I'm only joking." He chuckled.

"Obviously not." He mumbled to himself.

"Anyway don't change the subject, now tell me what's wrong?" She sat down and held his hands.

"Ok I will tell but promise me to keep this to yourself." He said.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

"Just promise me!" He whined.

"Ok, I promise." She said, doing the pinky promise. He linked his little finger with hers.

"It's about my father, back then it wasn't that serious, we were free and in liberty, I don't know why but he wanted to dictate the werewolves world." He leaned on his back slightly with his two arms holding his weight.

"That's fucked up, he can't do that!" Mia yelled and Blaze hushed her quickly.

He glared at her, "He can, my grandfather did control the werewolves back then."

"Really?!" She asked in shock.

"Yeah baby and now my father wants to take over his place now." He sighed.

"So what's wrong with that?" She shrugged.

"I swear you don't have anything up there." He joked and tapped her forehead.

She frowned, "What?"

"The thing is my dad intentions is dangerous for the werewolves." He hesitated.

"Say an example?" She ushered himself to continue and he chuckled at her curiosity.

"Well, he wants to treat omegas like slaves." She gasped loudly in outrageous.

"How can he do that? That's disgusting."

"Well, that's the point." He scratched his neck nervously.

"I hope you not falling in his plan." She crossed her arms and glared at him

"No, that's fucked up, I won't do that to my omegas since they're like the pack members."

"Good so what are you going to do?" She asked.

"Me, Zach and Klay thought that it will be better to brainwash him but we can't find any trustworthy wizard or witches to help us." He frowned, thinking deeply.

They both stayed silent as they're thinking of a solution, suddenly Mia had an idea that popped inside her brain.

"I have an idea!" She yelled.

"What is it?" He asked as he tilted his head lightly to the other side.

"I can ask Noah to help us brainwash him?"

"No fucking way." He disapproved, there is no way he will let his enemy help them.

"But he's half a wizard and he might know many spells." She reasoned with him.

"I can't do this, you know how much I hate him that I can't support his presence." He cringed.

"Please he's the only one we can trust!" She begged to show off her pouty face, Blaze felt like he was manipulated by her, he tried to avoid her face but every time his thoughts are always filled with her face.

After a moment of silence, he spoke.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Great I will call him later!" She said excitedly and closed her eyes. Blaze watched her, he liked staring like a creep, he didn't care about everyone judgments, he only cares for his mate.

He smiled and rubbed with his fingers her cheek softly, she smiled in satisfaction.

"After the marking part, what should we do?" She mumbled, still her eyes closed.

"You will have your heat and that's when we will fuck." He said using bold words.

"Stop being so bold forward!" He chuckled.

"I can't help it."

"Did you mate with other female wolves?" She asked an idiot question.

"You know the answer, baby." She knew the answer but wanted him to say it out loud, she felt like this was unfair.

"But why did you do that?"

"At first I just wanted to have fun and annoy my father then Victoria came, and I fell in love with her but she broke my heart by leaving me without saying to me." He said and looked at her with guilt.

Mia didn't know what to feel, happiness or sadness, she didn't know her mate before, she only knew him because of his deemed reputation and his girlfriend too. It was going everywhere in America.

"If I was in your place, I would be sad and angry with my mate, I understand you please talk to me baby, I hate when you are being silent." He pleaded but honestly, Mia felt hopeless.

"It's in the past." She whispered.

"Let's just focus on the present." She continued, she felt like it was easy to say those words but she knew really well that it's going to be hard to forget them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
941K 31.1K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
523K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
2.8M 50K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...