supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

由 universaja

更多

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[18]

4.6K 225 166
由 universaja

c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n

In a span of minute, Yuta was infront of you while Doyoung was behind. They were both taking a step further away from where you entered and you could only follow in fear.

"W-What is happening? Who's here?" You blinked, pretending to be tough when you already have an idea what is actually happening.

"The others, they managed to follow your scent." Doyoung breathed heavily.

You froze on your spot when someone started banging in the door. The sound echoed in the place as it desperately try to get in. Donghyuck and Jaehyun walked towards the door while the other side stood Mark and Taeyong.

"Let us in." You winced when the voice was suddenly right behind you. You anxiously whirled around to see Doyoung looking at you.

"Why? Was there something here?" He raised his brow.

"I.. I just heard a voice, behind my ear." You bit your bottom lip to prevent it from quivering.

Yuta held both of your arms from infront before rushing you near the big screen of the arena. His chest heaved up and down while looking in your eyes. "Stay right here. Don't move. Taeil won't be able to teleport you because you'll be in more danger outside."

You eagerly nodded. He attempted to turn around but was quickly blocked by your hands wrapping on his forearms.

He stared at you for a minute, waiting for you to let go but you refuse to do so. Yuta sighed with a little smile plastered in his face. "I have to move forward so they can't get close to you."

"Ah.." You slowly let go but you're not embarrassed at all. It was terrifying to be surrounded by supernaturals.. well, other than them.

Wait, did I just make an exception for them? You mentally facepalmed.

Your thoughts were cut off when a sound of the door being slammed open. Fear took over you and was ready to run to whoever who's closest to you but you suddenly can't move. Your sight slowly turned black and it felt like you've lost control of yourself.

The sound around you was horrible. It was a sound of someone laughing hysterically while the sound of things crashing in the ground.

"Y/N! Open your eyes! Watch out!" That was Taeyong's voice.

You groaned in frustration. "I'm not even closing my eyes, why is my sight dark?"

Yuta flinched when he remembered he was in the middle of manipulating you when the others attack.

He quickly let go on holding your brain before scratching his head when he received death glares from everyone.

You finally felt your limbs and opened your eyes once again and you immediately moved the other place when you realize something was on your way.

The place was a chaos.

Terrifying creatures were all around and you suddenly felt like throwing up to see how the boys fought.

Donghyuck would punch them straight in the stomach and release a loud growl before lightning streaks light up their fist. Mark and Taeyong who you thought will be contradicting is a great duo, and it was terrifying to see fire and ice. Taeil was teleporting time to time while fighting. Sicheng was unexpectedly good at physical fight he almost looked like Johnny.

And speaking of Johnny, he literally rips them off in half.

You had to look away to not throw up and it landed into Doyoung who's side were filled with veins, strangling whoever gets close to him. Jungwoo had his eyes on a specific creature and his eye color changes everytime he took over their emotions, he was like the same as Yuta but there are a lot more differences that you can't differentiate at the moment because you're dying. Jaehyun had the chairs all floating while pinning the creatures above.

You gritted your teeth when a smiling man made his way to you. The guys didn't notice him getting close to you and he doesn't look harmful at all.

Then again, looks can be deceiving.

His whole figure suddenly get changed into the same as Yuta. Your eyes widened when he looked exactly the same.. and acts like the same.

"Let's go now, Y/N. I have to take you out of here." He smiled.

You furrowed your brows. The last time you know, Yuta is a manipulator.

But perhaps he was in a different shape earlier because he manipulated everyone to see him in a different way?

"Is that you?" You mumbled.

Johnny turned to you with wide eyes. "Y/--" He was cut off when a creature flew right in his face.

"It's me. Now we better hurry." His face changed into a serious one, the one he wore when he was fighting earlier.

He hastily grabbed your arm tightly before taking a step. You stopped him when you felt something.

"What are you doing? We need to go." Yuta eagerly said.

You scanned the whole place and indeed there was no Yuta. However..

"Yuta.." You trailed off looking at his grip on your arms. "He would not attempt to hold me like a freaking dog."

With those words, you kicked him where it hurts and his face instantly changed to the person you've seen earlier. He growled in pain while holding down there where you've kicked him.

Yuta suddenly appeared behind while panting. He protectively run to you and held both of your arms.

Your eyes shone with tears when you realized he really isn't the real Yuta. "Where have you been?!"

"When he copied me, he also got a hold of my figure." Yuta briefly explained.

Johnny walked towards your direction and sighed. The man you just kicked earlier was still growling in pain. Johnny smirked and kneeled one of his knees.

"Sorry random creature, but only Mr. Jung can be a shapeshifter in this place." With those words, he lifted his fist and was ready to put a hole in his stomach.

Donghyuck quickly escaped the things in his way before putting his whole palm in your face that was too hard for your comfort. It was then followed by a loud scream and you grimaced after hearing it.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Yuta yelled at Donghyuck.

"I'm trying to cover her face from the scene she's 'bout to watch you know." Donghyuck let go after seeing Johnny was done.

You nodded at Donghyuck with a slight scowl. "Thanks. Also thanks for smacking my face."

"You're welcome." Donghyuck smirked.

Taeil fastened his pace on your direction. He wrapped his arms on your waist making you flinch on the sudden contact. "I'm teleporting everyone out of here, now."

The guys immediately crowded him and in a blink, the ground was different and so are the place.

Taeil watched you cautiously since he expect you to lose balance and you did. If it wasn't for his arms wrapped, then you probably embarrassed yourself.

"Wait.." Taeyong trailed off, everybody looking at him. "..seven, eight, nine, ten. Where's Kim Jungwoo?"

"Oh shit. We left him." Taeil cussed. He then took a breath. "I'm getting him."

"Okay-" Jaehyun's eyes widened when Taeil disappeared. "D-Did he just took Y/N with him?"

"Dude.." Mark shook his head disappointingly. "Jungwoo is freaking scary when he use his power. Wish her luck."

"Goodluck, Y/N." Donghyuck sighed.

On the other hand, Taeil jolted when he saw you standing right beside him. He dramatically held his mouth in surprise. "Why are you here?"

"Aren't you the one who teleported me here?" You scoffed. "Jungwoo, where are you?"

"Wait, Y/N, don't!" Taeil said in a panicked voice, grabbing your arms.

"I'm looking for Jungwoo." You shrugged him off and took a step in the destroyed mini movie arena. You covered your nose and winced in every dead creature you passed by. "Jungwo--"

"Y/N, don't get close." A weak voice mumbled behind the opened doors.

You frowned and sighed. "Jungwoo--"

"Don't." Jungwoo fought his growling voice.

You stubbornly grabbed the door and slowly opened it but was quickly stopped by Taeil. He quickly whirled you around and buried your face in his chest.

"I got her, Jungwoo. It's all fine." Taeil softly said. You furrowed your brows about Taeil's behaviour but refused to fought.

Jungwoo slowly shower himself up. His hair was dishevelled and his eyes are all white. His chest was heaving heavily while looking at Taeil.

Jungwoo's natural figure slowly turned back. He frowned he saw you buried in Taeil's chest. Taeil gestured him to take time as much as he want to but Jungwoo immediately shook his head.

"Y/N," Jungwoo softly whispered. You slowly let go of Taeil with a weirded out expression.

"What was that for? It's just Jungwoo." You shrugged and turned to Jungwoo who looked down, guilty. "Anyway, are we getting back now?"

Jungwoo weakly smiled while Taeil could only sigh. He held both of you in your shoulders before teleporting, the other guys were suddenly around them in a snap. "So-"

Taeil forgot that you lost your balance everytime he teleports which made you stumble for a few times until Taeyong get a good grip on your shoulders. He scoffed and patted your head, "You're always like this aren't you?"

"I can't help it." You mumbled while standing on your own feet.

"So, like I was about to say, we will have to move for now." Taeil tilted his head. "Get your clothes inside before the others can come and get back, to get Y/N."

"Y/N," Jungwoo called softly. You innocently turned at him. "Your clothes are at my room."

"Ah right." You nodded and stood behind him. "You go ahead first, I'm a little scared."

"Little?" Jungwoo ruffled his own dishevelled hair.

Mark stopped Jungwoo midway. He gave him a sharp look. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He jerked his head behind you who doesn't seem to care in what kind of conversation they are having.

Jungwoo tapped Mark's shoulder. "I'm okay now."

"Too fast?" The younger raised his brow.

"I, myself, don't know why I turned back fast. But I know I'm oka-"

"Hyung, she's a human." Mark reminded. "If you made a mistake, she's helpless."

Jungwoo felt a glint of sadness in his eyes. He was incapable of feeling everyone's emotion at that moment. All he knew is that he's drowning in sadness and guilt as well.

"Aren't we gonna go now? Are you guys having serious conversation? I can go ahead first." You suggested.

Mark squeezed Jungwoo's shoulder while looking at you. "Nope. You should go with Jungwoo hyung. Its dangerous."

"Lets go now." Jungwoo forced a smiled and took the lead with you trailing behind.

He was quiet while rummaging through his closets. He told you to wait while he got his own clothes and you patiently did since he'll be changing in Taeyong's room instead. You watched him being slightly anxious and it was noticeable because Jungwoo isn't normally like this.

You wanted to ask him about something, about why the boys are so cautious when you're around him right at this moment, but you're hesitating.

"Why are you hesitating?" You snapped your head at Jungwoo when he said those words.

"Are you sure your ability is Empath? Because it seems like you're a mind reader." You furrowed your brows.

He grinned while approaching you. "I just know you're hesitating about something, but I have no idea why. Is there something you want to ask?"

You looked away. "Nothing." You'll never get answers in questions anyway.

Jungwoo pouted playfully. "Why don't you tell me?"

"It's nothing, really. We have to get changed now or the creeps will follow," You looked up to meet his disappointed gaze and your eyes reached into his messy hair, fixing it cautiously. "You seem to be in stress."

Jungwoo was taken aback when you started fixing his hair. He felt his eyes changing into colors again and he immediately buried his face in his palms. "Y/N, take a step away."

"W-What do you mean?" You softly grab his arm but he immediately step back. "Ju--"

Jungwoo didn't let you speak again. He rushed outside and slammed his room's door closed. Taeyong and Jaehyun immediately noticed the suffering guy. They only watched him since they can't do anything about it, and that's what it makes more painful.

~~~

You sat at the middle seat in the car just beside Johnny and Donghyuck. You pocketed your hands on your hoodie and sighed because of how comfortable it felt. Well, not until Johnny and Donghyuck's head fell on both of your shoulders unconsciously.

Taeyong was driving towards their 'working place'. Everyone fell asleep aside from you and him.

He glanced at you repeatedly at the rear mirror and raised his brow. "Aren't you gonna sleep?"

"I'm not sleepy, I'm anxious." You mumbled and sighed frustratingly when you have to push back Johnny's head since Taeyong was turning the car.

"We'll be there probably after half an hour." He informed, smirking when he saw you struggling to hold Donghyuck's head this time since Taeyong turned the other way.

The ride was long. You didn't even notice that their house was in between the woods and that made you sink in how dumb of you in attempting to escape back then.

"By the way, aren't you feeling bad since you left the mansion? It was gold." You peeked at Taeyong who scoffed.

"We didn't left it. Its always with us."

Your face scrunched. "What do you mean?"

"Its rooted on us. I'm not sure how did it happen though, but it is with us always." Taeyong proudly smirked to see your jaw dropped. "We can add as much as we can in that place but the original parts can't be removed though."

"Like what?"

"The garden." Taeyong tilted his head. "The Great Queen stays there. She keeps an eye on us- but," Taeyong managed to swallow his words before he could reveal anything. "We're in control of that place. We can just leave that place when we want to and of course we wouldn't plan to. It was a little wooden house back then and we've worked hard enough just to let it go."

"The Great Queen? Who is she?"

"It's none of your business." Taeyong hissed, silencing you to ask that question again. You just nodded, not responding anymore.

Few minutes passed until he glanced at you repeatedly in disbelief since he was expecting you to keep on asking so the conversation goes.

He bit his lip in disappointment, grabbing the steering wheel tight. He start to wonder why did he even want the conversation to go on and when he did, he wanted to facepalm and scream in frustration.

He forced himself to believe that he's just bored in driving so that's why.

"Anyway," You spoke again. Taeyong immediately plastered a glare as if he hated that you spoke again when that's all what he wished earlier. You ignored his annoyed expression. "Why do I don't have abilities?"

Taeyong laughed but was quickly silenced when Sicheng groaned sleepily. He grinned while looking at the rear mirror. "Is that really your question?"

"Yup." You unashamedly said. "Back then you told me that The Guide Book gave me the ability to see those who have powers so I can run away from them. And earlier I was in danger but I remained helpless."

"Maybe because you're alone that time." He smirked to himself. "But you have us now."

"Tsh. I don't. This is temporary~" You hummed in response. He was about to protest but you spoke before he could. "You'll leave me soon."

Taeyong sighed heavily. "Why do you always expect the worst for others--"

"Because it will all be disappointment when you expect good." You sternly said, looking at the sun setting.

Taeyong pressed his lips into thin line. "I've never met a human as bitter as you."

"Did you even meet other humans aside from me?" You grinned when you saw him playfully glared.

"That's insulting."

"I was just.. saying." You smiled with teeth showing this time.

"If you continue to smile like that, you'll have a glow in your back as well." He metaphorically stated.

"I smile like this always."

"No. You always furrow your brows like a grandma." He teased.

You struggled to slap his arms since Johnny and Donghyuck still has their weight on your shoulders. "Excuse me but--"

"Grandmas are beautiful though."

Silence wrapped between the both of you. Taeyong pressed his lips into thin line, a blush unexpectedly creeping in his cheeks.

He didn't meant to tell it in a way of flirting though. He was just gonna say there's nothing bad about what he said. But since you didn't spoke after it, an awkward tension between the both of you arise.

"Did I just hear some romantic shit?" Taeyong accidentally pressed the break when Doyoung spoke.

A series of groans surrounded the car when they almost hit their heads infront. Taeyong apologetically grabbed the steering wheel and started driving more carefully.

"We're you listening the whole time?" Taeyong was too embarassed to even glance.

"Yes and no. Its up to you how you elaborate my answer." Doyoung mumbled sleepily.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" Taeyong asked once again at you who's awkwardly fidgeting your thumb inside the pockets of the hoodie.

"No thanks. Donghyuck is horrible at waking up people."

The ride was once again silent and none of you didn't even try to open up a conversation. When you finally reached the working place, your jaw immediately dropped.

"T-This is where I applied back then!" You unconsciously exclaimed.

"Yup. We're here everyone!" Taeyong pressed the brake repeatedly until everyone was awake with headaches and he doesn't look like he's sorry at all. You held your head in pain and glared at Taeyong who simply parked the car.

"Ah, finally!" Donghyuck yawned and stretched his body.

"Y/N, if you saw one of the Beginners, don't talk to them okay?" Taeil reminded while undoing his seatbelt.

You scratched your head. "Okay, but who are the Beginners?"

"They are like the kids we train. Just act to have an ability so they don't fancy you a lot." Jaehyun smirked.

You went down right after Donghyuck. You stretched your shoulder since it felt strained from the ride.

"I can finally sleep- wait, is there even a place to sleep?" Johnny's eyes widened.

Mark smirked. "What do you mean? Of course we have a room where we can all fit there."

"No.. I mean for her?" Johnny pointed at you.

"Well.." Taeyong stop in the middle of tying his shoelace.

Wait, does that mean you're going to sleep the night together with all this guys who are still hyper even at night?

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

dude really i hope this is alright. im half sleep and hungry and half anxious so.. ??!?#?

anyway, wayv just released so uwuwuwuwu

i hope you're okay though. wear the smile that fits you!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
26.9K 622 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...