A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#55

3.4K 314 13
By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz nudged Sidharth and asked him to get some water from the car. He took long strides towards it to get the bottle and sprinkled a few drops on Misha.

Misha tried to squint her eyes and focus on her surroundings. The first word from her mouth was, "Sidharth!", and she again became unconscious.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth didn't know what was wrong with her. Who did this to her?

Shehnaaz asked him to carry Misha in the car, while she opened the back seat door for him to lay her there.

"Sidharth isse hospital leke chalte hain. Dekh kitni chot aayi hai ise!", Shehnaaz seemed really concerned and worried about her. Sidharth nodded and opened the door of the passenger seat for Shehnaaz to sit.

They both took her towards the nearby A. H. Hospital. It was a known hospital and Sidharth knew that Misha always gets her check up done from this hospital. So, he thought that they might know her.

He picked up Misha in his arms again and Shehnaaz followed behind. They went straight towards the reception and upon seeing Misha, the receptionist indicated them to meet Dr. Nishant Arora. The receptionist already knew her and she knew her doctor as well.

They got her admitted in one of the wards and went to meet the Dr. Arora. He was a young doctor, probably in his mid 30's.

"Hi doctor, Sidharth, Sidharth Shukla!", he said, bringing his hand out for the doctor.

The doctor shook hands with him and then Shehnaaz, after she introduced herself.

"Doctor, aap Misha ko jaante hi honge! Actually, we found her all bruised on the road and that too at this hour!", Sidharth said.

"Misha Road pe unconscious thi? How's that possible?", the doctor said clearly astonished.

He continued, "I am her psychiatrist. Actually her family made me meet her a month ago. She seemed really depressed and suicidal. She had already tried to take her own life thrice, before her family brought her to me. So, she has been in my observation ever since!", the doctor said.

They both were shocked. Misha was way too energetic and bubbly to be depressed.

" Doctor, we both are her friends and we have known her since our school time. So, will you please tell us the reason of her depression...", Shehnaaz asked this time.

The doctor hesitates but then started speaking, "Misha was in an abusive relationship. The guy she was with, a month ago, used to beat her and control her life. She was subjected to sexual assaults by him and so she gradually started closing up. The day she was brought to me,was the day she had attempted suicide for the 3rd time. She was lying in the swimming pool, lifeless. She had stopped breathing and we had to do a lot to make her breath again. Abhi kuch hi din pehle, she said that she needs a break from hospital and since she looked better, I discharged her asking her to come to my sessions regularly. To fir ye sab kaise ho gya?".

Sidharth was in a daze. Although, Misha has done a lot of things to spoil his life, but he can never forget that she was the first person, except his family who seemed too concerned about him.

What she did was wrong but at one pint of the time they were best friends and then they dated as well.

Misha had kept her promise of staying away from him and Shehnaaz, so the least he could do was take care of her during this time.

He asked the doctor about her family and the doctor told them that the family has left for London after leaving her in his care.

Sidharth knew that from her childhood, Misha has always stayed with the caretaker appointed to her by her family, while  her family was settled in London. When she grew up, they wanted her to pursue her college from London itself, but she refused and stayed in India.

What Sidharth couldn't believe was how selfish her family was. They could have taken Misha with them during this condition or they could have stayed here in India for some months until she gets well.

The doctor spoke again, interrupting Sidharth and his thoughts, "Chalo it's good ki Yahaan uski family mein se koi to hai!".

Yes, he was her family and he has been playing this role since their childhood.

She would always cry for a mother and he would be there to console her and at the time when he couldn't, he would take her too Maa.

Maa helped him in consoling her, but he remembers that Maa always seemed a bit off about her.

Although, Misha never did something, but Maa seemed hesitant around her. Maa never let her feel out of place when she came at their place but Maa always seemed a bit bothered about him spending so much time with her.

Sidharth shrugged and thought that it might be because they were opposite genders and young too, so maybe Maa didn't want any dating to happen.

The doctor spoke again, "To hum, kuch time ke liye Misha ko yahin rakhenge. Actually shaayad zyada time ke liye. I want to make sure that she is fine!", he said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz started their journey back to their home and promised the doctor to come and meet her tomorrow morning.

The ride back was silent. They both were shocked but more than that, they were concerned for her.

No matter what she did, they both knew that she wasn't bad by heart. She just wanted to stabilize her and Sidharth's relationship and went overboard trying to do it. Even Shehnaaz believed that she was a good person.

When they reached home. Sidharth seemed a bit off and Shehnaaz understood his turmoil.

She understood his dilemma. Shehnaaz knew that he was torn between holding Misha responsible for what happened with both of them, and getting back his childhood friend who was pure and innocent.

He was sitting on the couch and tapping his fingers. Shehnaaz came towards him and entangled her hands into his hands.

She then sat on his lap and brought both his arms around her so that he can hold her. He complied.

She kept her head on his chest and started speaking, "Before everything, Misha is your childhood friend who stood by you. You yourself told me that she made you open up to her. Tu usse kitna zyada close tha and you know she isn't bad. Usse galti ho gyi because she loved you too much. Jab insaan pyaar mein hota hai na to aksar galiyan ho jati hain Sidharth aur unhe time rehte maaf kar dena chahiye! Isiliye kuch mat soch and try to be her friend jisse wo har cheez ke liye confide karti thi. Forget everything that she did and just focus on her health. If she can get better with you sticking around, then we should help. Her get better!".

Sidharh looked at her in awe and admiration. She always seemed to know exactly what was eating up his mind.

She always seemed to know the answer of all his confusions and she somehow always manages to have a solution to all his problems.

He brought her face aside from his shoulder and kept his index finger under her chin, only to bring her closer and kiss her.

They went on kissing each other until they both went out of breath. Sidharth now had a clear mind and he knew that now what he has to do is, take care of his childhood friend and help her get better.

"Tu bhi meri help karegi na?", Sidharth asked, while Shehnaaz just smiled and nodded.

"I am always there, right beside you",she said hugging him again and giving him an assurance that all is going to be fine.

Sidharth had confidence on her confidence in him. If she says that's its going to be good, then it's going to be good.

Sidharth looked at that angelic face again and thanked his stars and the God for writing such a beautiful girl in his life.

Yes, now he believed in destiny. He believes in  fate and he believes that they both were written in each other's fate.

Nobody, absolutely nobody can change this. She is his, he is her's and that's the only thing that matters anymore.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day and he can't wait to spend it with the love of his life, with his fiance. He still couldn't believe that Shehnaaz was his fiance.

For Shehnaaz, It feels so surreal to think that the person whom you love the most, loves you too.

The person with whom you want to spend the rest of you life, can't wait to do it with you. Its so unreal, just like a fantasy.

It's just like a fairy-tale...but fairytales have demons too...

With the arrival of Misha, how will the equation between the three of them change? Would that change be positive or not? Will Sidharth and Shehnaaz be able to handle so much with their just a week long relationship? With their new found relationship be able to survive the new changes?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
7.7K 666 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...