Eternal Love of Dream Fanfict...

By Olivetrius

Feng Jiu has been missing for over 20,000 years. Her family has been searching for her ever since they found... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
It is out!
This is very Important

Thank you for voting

2.4K 38 2
By Olivetrius

Thank you all very much for voting and now I will announce the results.

The Crystal Dragon will be a boy and his name will be Xue Jing. There was a tie between this name and Bing Xing but I chose this name because I liked it a little more. Next the Phoenix will be a girl and her name will be Huohua.

I hope that you are satisfied with the results. I gave everyone 24+ hours to vote and this was the outcome. Now I don't know when my next story will be out but it should be towards the end of the month. You may be asking why so long, the reason is because I want to get a couple of chapters written and I want to make sure that they are of decent quality. I don't want you guys to be reading very short and trashy chapters. They won't be super long just about 900+ words, so please be patient and I hope that you like it when it comes out. Don't forget to stay safe, bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
955K 28.3K 38
"I think we're alone now There doesn't seem to be anyone around I think we're alone now, The beating of our hearts is the only sound." ...