𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄.

By lmfaopromise

𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 , 𝘪'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 More

𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱.
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.
𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝟐
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞.
𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀.

𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

10.7K 860 376
By lmfaopromise

مصير

NADIA NYOMI KARTER
𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘏 𝘔𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘐
𝟓:𝟑𝟗 𝐏𝐌

" Family and friends of Aaron Fishel ?" A doctor asked walking up to us.

" That's us." Kay said wiping her face off.

" I apologize. We did everything we can and tried so hard but the injuries were too much for him to sustain , Im sorry for your lost." He folded his hands and gave us a head nod.

" Im sorry." I looked at Saint as he just stood there.

He just shook his head and laughed lowly not even acknowledging me.

" You okay-"

" No , Why would I be ?" He gritted at me. " If I wasn't with yo dumb ass , I could've been with him but look where he at now !"

" So you saying it's my fault ?" I scrunched my face up.

" Take it however you want it." He shrugged.

" Fuck you." I stood up. " Like for real."

" Fuck up talking to me." He mugged me.

" Y'all chill out." Niko said walking over to us. " It ain't nobody fault bro , you can't escape fate."

" This bitch-"

" Don't ever fix yo mouth to call me out my name." I said slapping him.

" Fuck is wrong with you ?" He grabbed me by my shirt.

" What's wrong with you ?" I pulled his arm off of me. " You always ruining shit when it's going good."

" Stop talking to me."

" And I won't." I turned around walking away from him.

" Walk home." He stood up grabbing his keys.

" Not even going there." I shrugged.

Once I got outside the elevator I just bursted into tears.

I told Saint to come with me to my mom house before he went with Aaron and now he dead. I just can't get away from it.

9️⃣

can you come get me pls ?

Yeah im otw nie

Nine was always like a brother to me ever since we were younger. He wasn't close to many people so I always valued his friendship and loyalty. Him and Aaron were so close he didn't even acknowledge it because he was so hurt.

" You gone keep sitting there staring or get in ?" He looked at me like I was dumb.

" Chill , seven." I said getting in the car.

" What's wrong ?" He zoomed off.

" Saint acting like a bitch and telling me it's my fault."

" Damn." He shook his head. " You can't change your fate , we not in final destination."

" Exactly."

" Y'all gone be straight , just give him some time." He sighed. " Me and myself have been coping."

" That's good , don't let it build up though. Talk to your mom about it."

" We are." He nodded.

We got back to Saint house and I went in his room seeing he was already in there.

I grabbed my charger out the wall and picked up my bag.

" Where you going ?" He cut his eyes at me.

" Away from you cause I don't have time to deal with your bullshit , I get you grieving but don't take it out on me." I sighed.

" My fault."

" That's not even a genuine apology so you can keep that shit , I hope you get to shit together without me cause this ain't working."

" You breaking up with me cause I yelled at you ?"

" YOU BLAMED ME FOR HIM BEING DEAD !" I yelled in his face.

" Back up." He huffed.

" That's why Im done." I wiped my face. " Everything is always my fault , you insult me and hurt my feelings with every chance you get. Then you wonder why I don't wanna have a baby with you."

" What that gotta do with anything ?" He squinted his eyes.

" You treat me like Im some skeeze then act like it was my fault in the end , I don't need that in my life."

" You blowing things out of proportion now." He straight faced me.

" But it's how I feel , you don't care about how I feel."

" Okay Nadia."

" Can't even own up to yo shit." I shook my head and walked out.

I was just so over it in this moment. He was just so inconsiderate and irrational sometimes and it's hurting me but he simply can't see that because he's blinded by his past.

" I can't take this shit no more." I cried hugging my head on the steering wheel.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

" He's just damaged goods , Nadia." My mom sighed.

" But that's not an excuse to treat me this way." I said looking down at my nails.

" Y'all both have to put in the same amount of effort and get twice the amount out of it." She said cutting up some peppers. " You sometimes have to use the person you're with in order to get happiness and then you share it with them."

" But he just- I don't know." I shrugged. " I want someone who will hear that I have a problem and fix it not argue against it."

" Then y'all have to communicate that."

" I try ma , trust me." I huffed. " I try and I try and I try again but I just don't get through to him."

" Try therapy or something."

" That's for married and crazy people." I scrunched my face up.

" Well then do what you gotta do to fix it." She shrugged. " You know your relationship."

" He want us to have a baby." I looked up at her.

" Y'all don't need one right now." She shook her head. " Maybe in a year or so but not now."

" I know but I think I might be pregnant." I mumbled.

" If you know y'all don't need a baby then why are y'all having unprotected sex." She made a face at me.

" I- I can't give you a good enough reason."

" Y'all need to get it together." She shook her head.

" Okay Darlene."

" I'll beat yo ass like you stole from me , watch yo mouth." She said hitting my arm.

" You hit like a man." I frowned.

" Had to be the man yo daddy ain't." She shrugged.

" Not too much on Rico." I laughed.

" Fuck him."

" Yeah yeah." I laughed looking down at my phone.

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟗,𝟖𝟎𝟏 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 when i ain't gave shit , you was there. im still looking for reasons cause i can't understand why this happened to you and not me. i blamed everyone except myself and felt an anger i never felt before. until we meet again bro. #restupaaron💔

𝟏𝟔,𝟒𝟓𝟐 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬

𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢.𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢 i'll be missing you , aaron. a piece of you gone forever be with me. you were hilarious and my biggest hype man. take care of Day for me 🤍. #restupaaron

𝟗𝟗,𝟒𝟑𝟗 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧 i'll never put rip in front of your name because i can't believe you're gone. somebody took my bestfriend away from me. who gone remind me that i fucked they credit up everyday lol. i couldnt imagine what it would feel like losing the person closest to you but now you're gone. i never had the chance to tell you i love you so i hope you see this from heaven. #restupaaron i love you.

" It's a fucked up world we live in." I mumbled.

xx

#LLA 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.4K 46
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"
5.1K 259 8
𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨
35.5K 3.1K 10
𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 '𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
1.5M 75.3K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...