From Princess Marinette to Em...

By rosylove1172000

Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter... More

Intro
The Announcement
School Classes
Adrinette Make Out
Shopping & Double Date
Update
Finding out & Dance Squad
The Take Down
Day before Field Trip Day
Airport
EX and Mansion
Bedroom
Pool Party
Concert
Day with Miraculous Squad
Castle
Grand Ball & Attack
Taking Care of Mari
Baking Competition
"Meeting" Future Mates.
Shop till' you drop
Royal Classes
Pool Fun
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
Update
Graduation
Relaxation
Rehearsal & Dates
Concert
Vote 1/2
Vote 2/2
Important
Fittings
Group Day
Pictures
Coronation Preparations
Girl's Day
Coronation Part 1
Coronation Part 2
The Question
Sequel

Meeting the Princess & Surprise

3.1K 47 18
By rosylove1172000

Adrien's POV

Marinette had just fallen asleep on my lap when, Felix said it was time to go back to the palace. We got up and went to the Limo. I carried Marinette bridal style. I was a short drive. I carried her up the stairs and to her room. I placed her in her bed and took off her heels and her hair piece. I was not willing to undress her no matter how much I love her. I kissed her lips and walked out of her room. 

I went to my room took off my clothes and changed into my sweatpants. I climbed in bed and fell asleep counting how things I love about Mari. 

-------------------------------------Time Skip to the Morning-------------------------------

Adrien's POV

I woke up at 7 AM knowing Mari was sleeping unless it was an incredibly important day to her. I went to Nino's room and shook him awake. I got dressed in some jeans and a T-shirt. 

A: *whispers* Nino. I need you and Alya's help. 

N: With?

A: A really special gift for Mari. 

N: Dude. Her birthday was yesterday. 

A: She fell asleep before I could give it to her. 

N: Fine. I will go get Alya. 

He got into some clothes and then left for Alya's room. I went back to my room and waited. I wanted to get a promise ring for Mari. I could not get it yesterday with her Birthday and everything. I just hope she likes it.  

Alya's POV

I had just woken up when Nino came in. 

AL: What happened?

N: Adrien needs our help regarding Mari. 

AL: Let me guess. A really special present?

N: How-

AL: Have you ever seen him look at Mari? Plus, Mari tells me everything about him. 

N: Okay. Get dressed and meet me at Adrien's doorway. 

AL: Alright, Babe. Now shoo. 

I put out some clothes and got dressed. 

I put on some sneakers went to Adrien's doorway. Nino was already there. I kissed him and we went inside. Adrien was pacing around the room. After about 5 minutes he noticed us. 

A: Oh, hey guys. I need your help. 

AL: Gift for Mari. We know. 

A: I want to get her a promise ring. 

My eyes widened. I chuckled. 

AL: You don't need us for that. 

N: Alya. Don't be rude. 

A: Nah. It is fine. Can we go to the jewlery store now?

AL: Sure lets go.

We went out to a lamborghini and I got in the drivers side and we went to the store. When we got there, Adrien got out and immediately went inside and to the rings section. 

He was looking at some rings I knew Mari would like. 

A: Guys how about this one?

AL: Perfect. I told you that you didn't need our help. 

A: Shush. 

He went and paid and we went back to the castle. I went to Mari's room to find her very frantic. 

M: omg, Omg, OMG!

AL: Hey Mari. 

M: Alya! I need your help. My parents want the class to meet me as the Princess and I have to wear a mask but, I can't choose an outfit. 

AL: Seriously, all you-

M: I know. You are an outfit guru. Choose. 

She shoved me in her "closet" and I got her and outfit and mask then, did her hair and make up.

M: You are amazing. Thank you. I have to go. BTW, tell everyone I left early because I had to go take care of my Grandmother. Bye. 

She left and I went to the throne room where the class was. 

Rose: I can't believe we get to see the Princess! 

AL: I know right!

Suddenly, Bridgette and Felix came in. 

B: Everybody, we are glad you could come. I am sure my daughter will be happy to meet you. 

Marientte walked up and everybody was silent. We all bowed and Marientte smiled. 

M: It is lovely to meet you all. 

She walked down and went to me. 

M: Alya! How nice to see you. 

AL: You too. 

We hugged and I led her to everyone. 

AL: This is Adrien, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Chloe, Nathaniel, Kim, Alix, Lila, Max, Sabrina, Mylene, Ivan, and our teacher Ms.Bustier.

We all talked for a while then, she had to go.  

M: Lovely to meet you all. I hope to see you all at my coronation. 

Ms.B: Thank you, Your Highness. 

M: Me as well. Have a good day. 

She left and then everybody raved about how pretty she was, how I was friends with her, and how cool she was. 

We all went back to our rooms and just kept talking about whatever. 

Marinette's POV

I walked back to my room and got a mind message from Adrien. 

A: Meet me in the cheery blossom garden. 

M: Okay. What do you want me to wear? 

A: Something casual but a bit fancy, I guess. 

M: Okay. 

I got out something and put it on. I took off my makeup and kept my hair in a bun. 

I went outside and walked to the gardens. I got to the Cherry Blossom gardens and found Adrien on a nice bench. 

M: You called. 

A: Yeah. I had something for you. 

He pulled out the most beautiful thing ever. Well, probably the most beautiful thing until I have an engagement ring on my finger and 3 children. 

He had already won first place easily. So, this was second as well as everything else. He had a promise ring. 

I let him put it on my finger then, I hugged him tight. 

M: I love you. 

A: Love you too. 

We kissed and pulled away. The kiss was too short for my liking so I kissed him again. He kissed back. We pulled away and went back to the castle. 

I called Alya to my room and I showed her the ring. 

M: Look! 

AL: So cute! Adrien gave it to you?

M: Yup. You helped him, didn't you?

AL: Yup me and Nino. 

M: Anyways.....

We talked until it was close to midnight. We decided to have a unplanned sleepover and we changed into our pjs and we slept. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 20
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alya Cesaire and Chloe Bourgeois are a group of friends who always have each other's backs. They are a bunch of nerds in the...
9.6K 172 12
Moving to a new place and leaving all your friends, family, and the one you love can be tough. Marinette moved from China to France, leaving behind e...
301K 9.6K 37
Marinette has finally gotten everything shes ever wanted. She's working with her favorite fashion designer, Married to the love of her life, who also...
266K 6.1K 20
Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng👧 You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but there is something she kept as a secret f...