The Adventures of Sherlock Ho...

Por insanyeong

"Hi! I just seen this Copy on google and I Want to share this to all of you. So Enjoy! PS. To be able to know... Más

CONTENTS
ADVENTURE I: "A SCANDAL IN BOHEMIA"
ADVENTURE II: "THE RED-HEADED LEAGUE"
ADVENTURE III: "A CASE OF IDENTITY"
Adventure IV: "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"
Adventure V: "The Five Orange Pips"
Adventure VI: "The Man with the Twisted Lip"
Adventure VII: "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle"
Adventure VIII: "The Adventure of the Speckled Band"
Adventure IX: "The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb"
Adventure X: "The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor"
Adventure XI: "The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet"
Adventure XII: "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches"

Announcement

77 0 0
Por insanyeong

Hi! I am Sam and this is not an update for I have already finished posting it, I guess. So, I'll just be sharing you guys the link where you can download the ebooks of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's books.

"https://sherlock-holm.es/"

And if you are tired of reading it on a phone or any electronic devices, you can listen to it instead.

Here's the link: "https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZrCyG_xOH1h78KwgaaoCh2QYtzD8R5ne"

Or you could just search for its channel. Just search "Sherlock Holmes Audiobook" and I am sure that a lot will already be seen. But this is the particular channel I listen to.

I hope you'd enjoy reading and listening while in quarantine! Take care! Keep safe! Always wash your hands and drink lots of water!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 3.7K 26
#1 in moriartyxreader [01/10/18] #44 in Sherlock [20/11/18] -New School? Check -New Friends? Check -Kinda Popular? Check Okay, good so far, let's mov...
12.5K 1K 60
Come & read what goes on in Sherlock world of texts! I ho- Sherlock: What are you doing? Me: Huh, oh I'm posting stories of what goes on when you tex...
3.1K 81 10
For one to uncover secrets this deep, they must shatter the evil from within. A façade was all Sherlock was living now. When he gets wind of a masque...
8.8K 210 16
"I guess I'm not normal then." Sherlock scanned me up and down. "No. You're not. You are anything but normal, if I cannot read you, Alice Watson." ...