Sidlink: My precious pearl (C...

Door Fivesosisnotonfire

Fivesosisnotonfire. 2020 - 2021 Wattys 2021 Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Final)
Author's note

Chapter 5

435 8 0
Door Fivesosisnotonfire

Once we were up at Medoh's height, Teba began to speak again. "All right. It's showtime. Man, even I feel like I'm going to freeze up here! There Divine Beast Vah Medoh." He said as we got closer, but as we got closer a pink forcefield began to surround the Divine Beast with the cannons Teba was talking about. "It has its barrier up again. What a pain....." Teba must have felt me shivering a little as I was from sheer nervousness from the size of the Divine Beast. "What's wrong, Link? Are you all right?" I just gripped Teba's feather to reassure him it was nothing he had to be concerned about, he sighed from my lack of response and continued as he knew he wasn't going to get a response. "Let's go over the plan. Do you see those cannons? I'll draw their fire. While I'm doing that, use your bomb arrows to destroy the cannons. Got it so far? If you need to withdraw for a bit, just spread your cloth and float straight up in the updraft for a while. I'll take that as a sign that we need to regroup." I nodded.

"Oh, don't bother aiming for anything covered by Medoh's barrier. It's impenetrable. And whatever you do, don't get close enough to touch it. And finally, I know I've said this a few times already, but don't forget your cold protection. We can move whenever you're ready." "I'm ready." Teba let me off his back and I pulled out my paraglider to float over to the cannons. "It's all you! Be careful!" Teba shouted before we started to blow up the first cannon. Teba's encouragement spurred me on as I pulled out each bomb arrows to annihilate the cannons, each cannon took two bomb arrows each to blow up as the third and final one blew up, I smiled and I could tell Teba was smiling too as the barrier began to fade out from the cannons being destroyed.

Medoh let out another shriek as it continued to fly without its barrier to keep out trespassers, I glided over to Teba and smiled at him for our success. "Well done, Link. That thing is history!" he exclaimed looking down at Medoh and I swore Teba was more happy and welcoming as to when I met him at the Flight Range and I could see why. I would be the same if a giant mechanical bird was terrorising my village. I too looked down at the Divine Beast and gawked at the size of it and wondered how in the name of Hylia I was going to calm that thing down enough to bring it back from Ganon's corruption. Teba slightly faltered in his flight, and I looked at him to see if he was alright when I noticed a decent-sized black burn surround his white tail feathers. I gasped and looked at Teba for any sign of pain, he looked back me and sighed. "Bad news, Link. It looks like I got hit pretty good back there.....I think.....I think I need to get back to the Flight Range. I just hope that.....I can make it back. You head down to Medoh. Good luck! It's all you!" He gave me a thumbs up and started to make his way make to the Flight Range. I was worried but I knew Teba was a strong warrior, I tidied away my thought as I was near to landing on Medoh.

As I landed on Medoh, I walked up to the guidance stone-like and activated the terminal. 'Travel Gate registered to map.' The Sheikah Slate read a blue ring lit up behind a similar colour the shrines when I activate them. Not long after activating the terminal, I heard a voice that I only know from my memories. "Well now, I've seen that face before...." It was Revali's voice, to be honest, it was good to hear it. I learned from the past few weeks that I preferred company over being alone, so I was glad to hear Revali voice hopefully guide me through this Divine Beast........Even if he was still as annoying as ever. "I had a feeling you would show up eventually. But making me wait a hundred years is a bit....indulgent." Even if he was going to be a prick I was still glad I wasn't alone. "You're here to wrest control of Medoh away from Ganon, correct?" I couldn't reply but he continued anyway as he would if he was still alive.

"If so, then the first thing you'll want to do is find yourself a map." I entered Medoh as Revali continued to blabber. "That guidance stone over there has the information for the layout of this Divine Beast. Can you make it there?" I rolled my eyes and saw the guidance stone he was referring to, of course even in death he had to mock my abilities. I defeat a wall of malice by shooting the eye upon entry and got over to the gap between the side of the room I was on and the opposite side the guidance stone was on. A mini guardian was blocking the guidance stone but it was easily killed with a few slices of my sword, made my way to the guidance stone and activated it. 'Sheikah Slate authenticated. Distilling map of Divine Beast.' It wasn't long before I heard Revali's voice again. "You'll need to look closely at your map of the Divine Beast." He told me pausing then continuing.

"The terminals that will activate Medoh are marked by those glowing points. You'll need to activate all the terminals to take back control. Think you're up to it?" I knew Revali was going to mock me every chance he gets but I was convinced he was would maybe change his tune once I freed Medoh.

********************************************************************************************************

After activating four terminals and suffering more comments from Revali some nice comments and some other comments, of course, it was Revali we were talking about here, I was now at the last terminal and let out a sigh of relief as I activated the last terminal. "That was the last terminal! Now you just need to activate the main control unit! I want you to take a good look at your map. There should be a new glowing point there. Well? Flap to it!" This was the most enthusiastic I had heard Revali this entire time so I was hoping that was a good sign. It didn't take long to get back to the main control unit as I was already outside the interior so I used one of the wind fans to float my way back up and headed up to the control unit and activated.

Now you see what I wasn't expecting to happen was for purple malice-like air very similar to the Tabantha tower to come out of the control unit it circled the unit preventing me from activating properly. Blue lights circled behind me and not the good kind formed into what assumed was the reason for Medoh's corruption and Revali's death and It was one ugly-looking bastard with a blaster for one arm and a similar-looking mask on its face with a glowing eye that I just was to stab until it died. As it looked at me, Revali spoke. "Good luck! That thing is one of Ganon's own, and it plays dirty! It defeated me 100 years ago.....but only because I was winging it." That thing's stared at me more intensely as Revali spoke. "I can't believe I'm actually saying this..... But you must avenge me Link!" I took in Revali's words and the fight began. "His aim is dead on! Watch yourself" Revali warned me as I dodge fire from the blaster.

The fight lasted what must have been 30 minutes but felt like 30 hours, I sighed loudly and groaned as I stab Windblight for the last time and watched it disappeared into the malice air is formed in. The console lit up again and the malice disintegrated into thin air allowing me to finally free this Divine Beast for good I hope. I activated the main unit and it turned that all familiar blue when I was pondering how I was going to get down from here back to Rito village I heard that annoying familiar voice that I was so glad to hear. "Well, I'll be plucked...You defeated him eh?" I felt that same wind I had felt in my memory of Revali and sure enough, I turned around to see the man himself fly down in front of me in pale green spirit form similar to the King of Hyrule. "Who would have thought? Well done. I suppose I should thank you now that my spirit is free. This returns Medoh back to its rightful owner!" He scoffed at me before continuing as he saw the smile on my face.

"Don't preen yourself just for doing your job. I do suppose you've proven your value as a warrior. A warrior worthy of my unique ability." My eyebrows raised, Revali being nice to me. Now there's a surprise. "The sacred skill that I have dubbed Revali's Gale!" He pulled a thin green orb out of thin air and sent it flying to me. I got the same feeling I did when the monks in the shrine gave me spirit orbs. As the green orb hit my chest I felt lighter than air, that was probably because the air from underneath me lifted me up into the sky and gently back down again. "It's now time to start making preparations for Medoh's strike on Ganon. But only if you think you'll still need my help while fighting inside Hyrule castle. Feel free to thank me now." I snickered and raised one eyebrow at Revali, back to his old overconfident ways. That lasted long. "Or...Never mind. Just go." He turned away from me as I felt my self being transported out of Medoh and back to Rito Village.

**************************************************************************************************

Once I got back to Rito village, I immediately looked up and Medoh stopping circling the village and land on top of the village rock and began to shoot its powerful beam at the castle. I was well far away from even going near Hyrule castle considering I still had three Divine Beast to free. I also didn't want to face any more guardians yet. I walked the lots of stairs all the way to Kaneli. "You have done it! And you survived at that! You conquered Divine Beast Vah Medoh! To think the beast has taken roost at the top of the village! It looks simply.....divine. If the legends are true, 'the light from the Divine Beasts will ravage the Calamity.' For now, Divine Beast Vah Medoh will become the protector of this village and live on in legend.....alongside you." He laughed. "Oh, yes! Of course! I must reward you properly!" He gestured over to a chest and insisted I take was inside. "What you did was miraculous. Though I should expect nothing less of one from the bloodline of a Champion. Why....you are almost the equal of the Hylian Champion that fought alongside Master Revali 100 years ago. "

This guy really didn't get it, did he? Of course, I was still the same Champion just minus my memories, but apparently, Kaneli couldn't be convinced I wasn't dead so I didn't bring it up. "All you lack is the sword that seals the darkness." That grabbed my attention, as Impa had said something to me after I met with her in Kakariko about that same sword. "They say the Hylian Champion wielded the sword that seals the darkness that now sleeps in the Lost Woods." There was my answer to my next question which was going to be, where can I find this sword I'm supposed to have. Inside the chest, Kaneli had offered to me was the Great Eagle bow. Revali's Bow he used in combat. I was going to keep this safe, as I would be wrong using it in case it broke or got damaged.

I walked to the hut next to Kaneli to find Teba healing from his burn. "Link! Thank you for bringing down Medoh, it means a lot of me that everyone is safe and the village is no longer under threat. I was the one who suggested we give you the Great Eagle bow, considering seeing how you handled your bow against Medoh. Take it with you on your journey with the resect of the Rito. Well then... My wounds are just about healed, so I guess it's time for me to take Tulin to the Flight Range." A small Rito behind Teba who was the spitting image of him was looking out the window. "I'm hoping Tulin grows up to be a distinguished warrior like Master Revali." I nodded, "take care Teba." he got up and turned to Tulin. Who was ecstatic to go to the Flight Range, I smiled as I walked with the down to Revali's landing where they took off to the Flight Range.

I was deciding where to go next when I really thought about. There were three other races in Hyrule, The Gerudo, The Gorons and The Zora. I was slightly chilly from being the mountain region for so long I wanted to go somewhere hot so I decided the Gerudo desert but I wasn't talking Volcano Death mountain hot and I've said before I'm not fond of water so I think I'll save the Zora till last. I knew it would be quite a long trek to the desert and it wasn't going to be easy. Going back one of the shrines where it all began on the Great Plateau. I picked the one closest to the bottom left of the map as I get have region map for that area yet. I teleported to the Keh Namut shrine and paraglider my way towards the canyons in the distance, the canyons were long and high but I did eventually find a tower to fill up my map so that helped. This the Wasteland tower or that what the Sheikah Slate told me which was fitting as there was a wasteland of sludge surrounding the tower, the guidance stone-filled up my map including most of the desert area. I was so tired and was so glad to find a stable near the end of the canyons. The Gerudo canyon stable it was called where I found my good friend Kass again with yet another ancient song to tell me about.

I got a bed for the night at the stable and told them to wake me in the morning as I would start my trek into the desert sands. The stable was conveniently right at the gateway between the canyons and the Gerudo desert, I felt more refreshed when I woke up and I wasn't as sore from my battle on Medoh I thanked the stable for letting me stay and started to head out into the desert. I could see two places in the distance, so my first instinct was to head there. To the left of the desert was a massive sandstorm, when I could make out the outline of the next Divine Beast. The heat was soon catching up to me I had to take off my tunic and wrap it around my waist from how much I was sweating, tying up hair further out of my face to get the heat off me a little. I managed to get to the first little oasis type place which was alright I mean it wasn't tiny but it was a massive place either. As I walked in the oasis I heard a roar coming from the sandstorm to the left, I could only I assumed it was the Divine Beast crying out as Medoh did.

I found a guard at the entrance who I greeted I was desperate to find out more about the next Divine Beast and guards seemed to know about it in Rito village so I just hope that the guards could help me with the Divine Beast in this region too. "Sav'otta! This is the Kara Kara Bazaar. Gerudo Town is still a fair distance southeast of here It's the biggest town in the area. If you're headed there, you should consider resting a bit. Though, you ARE a voe...Even if you make it to town, you won't be able to get in.....All the same, the Divine Beast is kicking up a storm right now, so I don't recommend going to Gerudo Town. It's famous for trade and also for staying active and vibrant all night long. However, there is a law forbidding voe-males-from entering the city. I nodded, "the Divine Beast?" I asked and the guard looked at me with shock. "You don't know about the Divine Beast Vah Naboris? Supposedly, it is the guardian deity for the Gerudo people, but it suddenly started acting up a while back. There's nothing we can do stop it, either...it's protected by a fierce sandstorm and intense lighting." She warned me.

"Though it hasn't yet, it could easily head towards Gerudo town or this oasis. I do my best to keep an eye on it from here." I thanked her, she laughed. "Hah. I don't need any thanks. This my job after all." I continued to explore the bazaar and I met with a Goron and a Rito who was also staying in the bazaar. This was a Hylian guy named Robsten near the back of the bazaar who told me that his leader had gone to Gerudo Town to try and figure out how to get inside and he hadn't come back yet, I told him I would go check it out and after a few treks back and forth which included activating a shrine outside Gerudo Town, I found myself back at the bazaar for the third time that day. I'll spare you the details about me meeting with Robsten's leader but long story short he told me that a man had actually snuck into Gerudo Town before. Now that intrigued me, he told me that the guy went back and forth between town and the bazaar so I now found myself asking around the bazaar.

The shop vendors and the innkeeper told me that there is someone who spends a majority of their time on top of the inn so I headed up there and there was indeed a Hylian as they were too light of skin to be Gerudo plus I don't think they were as female as other people thought to believe. I tapped them on the shoulder I could definitely tell this was not a woman, this was a man in women's clothes. "Oh, my. What a lovely young lad you are. Do you need anything from me?" They asked in a squeaky voice which wasn't fooling me easily. "Yeah, I heard from people around the area that a man snuck into Gerudo Town and I'm currently needed in Gerudo Town but obviously I cannot enter because I am a male who is forbidden." I finished, they looked caught off guard like they knew exactly what I was talking about. "What's that? You've heard about a man who that snuck into Gerudo town?" I nodded.

"Oh, I don't know anything about him... Sorry I couldn't be more help." I raised my eyebrows and stared suspiciously at 'her' who laughed. "Hee-hee. You're making my cheeks warm looking at me like that." I decided to play along to see what information I could get. "You're very beautiful!" A blush came across their features. "Oh, such a nice thing to say! And I'm sure you'd agree that these clothes only help my looks, right? Now that I think about it, this style would look quite fetching on you....I'd have to charge you, of course, but I bet people would see you completely differently if you wore them! What do you think? Do you want to buy them for....600 rupees?" I didn't have another choice but to do this if I wanted to get into Gerudo Town and if I wanted to stop the Divine Beast's rampage on this region.

"I'll buy them," I said and they smiled although I couldn't see it much under the mask. They took the rupees and gave me the clothes. I put them on and they weren't were comfortable but they'll do what I need them for. The 'woman' turned back around and squealed at the sight of these clothes on me. "EEEEEE! You look adorable! Ahhh heeheehee.....just as I thought! You make for quite a good looking gal. That's a traditional Gerudo outfit. It's such a well-known look, no one will ever suspect you are a man. Plus the outfit breathes well so it will help deal with the heat." I thanked after they made another few comments and made my way back to Gerudo Town and surprisingly I got in. It worked.

Now I had to get on and find someone who could help me with the next Divine Beast.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

80.9K 2.1K 15
With Link and the Champions in a deep slumber in the Shrine of Resurrection, Zelda is forced to call upon the help of her cousin from a distant kingd...
30K 622 33
When you were but a young child, you traveled to Rito Village with your mother and while you were there for a small break, you meet a small, dark (na...
1.8K 120 27
"I'm one hundred percent sure," he replied as he carefully took my hands in his. "Everything will be fine, I promise." +++ Link and Zelda are running...
332 0 15
Hi! I'm Natalia and welcome to my new story. I will update this every time I have an idea. This is a story for my Breath Of The Wild dr, so i don't a...