π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰

13K 198 265
By pandas-and-peaches

request for Jdxhvc (my requestee of the year well done シ︎)

♪you were good to me- jeremy zucker, chelsea cutler

y/n~ your name

c/n~ your crush's name

r/n~ rival's name

r/g/n~ random guy's name

all italics are a memory

♡︎

"Hey Y/N!" C/N called as he ran towards me from the other side of the court.

I was watching him practise though it didn't really look like they were. The popular girls had come over from their cheer leading practise and one of them, R/N to be exact, had her head coyly resting on his shoulder, laughing contently as they all made conversation.

At first I was pretty pissed off by that but after C/N telling me countless times that it was nothing and 'she was just being friendly', I just learnt to ignore it. After all, I was spending more and more time with my friends than with C/N now anyway. 

I looked up from my book and furrowed my eyebrows at him. R/N was really clingy huh.

"Sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel our date tonight." He said in an unbothered manner. 

R/N giggled and whispered something in his ear, giving me the side eye as she was doing so. I discretely flipped her off before turning back to C/N, giving him a fake smile.

"Aw no! Don't worry though, I made plans with with R/G/N anyway. We're studying at his house tonight. And you are...?" I questioned, sincerely hoping that he only cancelled our date because he was busy with practise or his homework.

"Me and my friends made-" He took a quick glance at R/N and gave her a grin. "-plans that I just can't afford to miss. I'll text you tonight ok?"

I sighed and stood up, ready to head back inside. 

"Course. Have fun!" The smile falling from my face as soon as I had entered the school building.

The thing is, I still liked him. A lot. Even though I tried to play it off like I didn't care about him and R/N, or him and I never hanging out anymore but I did. And it really hurt.

"Hey Y/N. Do you maybe wanna go out on a uh date? With me?"

It was a sunny day in June. C/N, who was one of my friends at the time, had called me last night asking me if I could meet him at the park. I said yes and here we were, standing underneath a cherry blossom tree, the chirping of birds and the laughter of children could be heard all around us.

"I- yeah I would love too." I blushed and buried my head into the crook of my neck. I'd had a crush on this boy forever and the fact that he was actually asking me out felt so unreal to me.

"Perfect." He murmured in a low voice. He walked so he was standing right in front of me and took one of my hands in his. I managed to lift my face up to see that he was just as red as I was, a cute smile adorning his features. 

"I've never been on a date before." I whispered out of embarrassment. Unlike C/N, who really had a way with girls, I was just...there. No boys ever really noticed me that way, least of all boys like C/N.

"You haven't?" He said in mild shock, before recomposing himself and gently taking my other hand, pulling me in closer to his chest. 

"I guess I'll have to make it a good one, won't I?"

"Y/N? About quadratic equations...?"

"Huh?!" I yelped out in shock, banging my head on the table. I groaned in pain as R/G/N rubbed my back soothingly, his expression half a look of sympathy and half a look of amusement.

"What the hell were you thinking about to make you zone out that much?" He asked. "Great. Now I'm gonna have to explain this problem again. Thanks a lot." Though judging by the slight smirk he had on his face I knew he wasn't angry really.

"It's nothing I'm just...tired." I laughed, trying to desperately to cover the real reason why I wasn't listening.

"Say Y/N?" R/G/N said, leaning back lazily in his chair. 

I looked at him bewildered, his eyes meeting mine in a somewhat intent gaze.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me? Maybe at the coffee shop down the road?"

"Hey Y/N. Do you maybe wanna go out on a uh date? With me?"

"Stop it!" I cried out loud, frantically burying my head in my hands. This boy was haunting me, I swear. I just needed to find some way to forget. To forget all of this.

"Y/N are you alright?" R/G/N nervously asked. His cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment, thinking that he was the cause of my sudden outburst.

"I'm ok, thanks." I breathed, giving him a weak smile.

R/G/N nodded in relief and looked at me expectantly. "So about that date... are you still down or..." 

"I'm sorry R/G/N but I actually have a-" I stopped. Could I really count C/N as my boyfriend anymore? I mean, we'd only been together for a couple months, but we were being so distant now that could we even call us friends?

"You have a...?" R/G/N nervously asked. He looked uncomfortable, like he was really regretting asking me out in the first place.

"Ah no, no! I'd love to! Just give me the time and day and I'll be there." I smiled at him.

Inside my heart was screaming at me, telling me that I was making a huge mistake, that C/N was still the one for me, that we could make it work. But my head was telling me no, and I listened.

~

I was lying awake. It was 2am and a part of me was saying that I should just go to sleep and stop waiting around for him to text me. I had R/G/N now. Right? I shouldn't worry about him anymore.

Ding!

My phone let off the all too familiar notification that was whenever C/N called or texted me. I sat up so fast the room started spinning around and I had to lie back down to compose myself.

"Maybe this was all a misunderstanding! C/N is texting to let me know our date is back on and he still loves me! It'll work out. God why was I worrying so-"

My heart stopped and my phone fell from my shaking hands. I frantically rubbed my eyes, telling myself I was just seeing things. It wasn't true- It wasn't!

C/N 🥺❤

'y/n. i'm breaking up w u.'

'have a gd one'

♡︎

liablueheartthat whhole convo about fortes that we had a few days ago was actually so funny I'm still laughing at my own stupidity | (• ◡•)|

~peachy x

(1193 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 514 19
I am a fan of Colby Brock and Rebal D... I read a lot of Colby Brock x reader and saw that there is no Rebal D x Reader then decided to do one myself...
5.4K 65 13
Story of you and alex meeting. You are walking in mexico and you see your ex who is really abusive. He starts to abuse you until.... Alex sees you...
67.2K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...