Together Anyhow | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "What... More

Story and Aesthetics
1. Nada and Fahad
2. The Medical Store Visit
3. Quarrels
Ramadan Mubarak!
4. The Explanation
5. Couple Goals?
6. Stressed
7. Psychopath
8. Demon
9. Minding His Own Business
10. Again The Explanation
11. Truce
12. Tripping
13. The Diaper Bag
14. Bickering
15. First Night
16. Mistakes
17. Staring
18. Blush?
19. A Long Day
20. Emotional Talks
21. Graduation
22. The Family Dinner
23. Who Is She?
24. Hiding Truths
25. Saving Each Other
26. Clumsy
27. Believe
28. What Happened To Her?
29. Reality
30. Back To Normal
31. The Usual Banter
32. Doomed
33. Harsh Reality
34. Confession
35. Facing The Hurdles
36. Stress
37. Care
38. Owner Of Her Heart
39. Upset
41. Over
42. Jealousy
43. Persuasion
44. Confession
45. The Whole Universe
Conclusion
Next book?

40. The End?

1.6K 115 70
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

FIRST OF ALL, DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT MY BOOK IS #1 in 'MOTHER' CATEGORY OUT OF ALL 1000+ STORIES?!?!? THAT IS INSANE. ALL THE CREDITS TO YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3

N A D A' S  P O V

I looked at his retreating back and huffed at myself. At least he ate the breakfast made by me. That thought made me smile.

Fahaaaaaddd!

Haye!

Let's go and have a bath now, shall we?

After wearing my pistachio-colored suit which very well complimented my eyes and the earrings that my husband gifted, I descended downstairs. Let me flex the earrings a little bit after all it is the first gift gifted to me by Fahad.

Yesterday my heart broke a little more as I got ready for Fahad, to look good for him but his words made all my work go in vain although, his apology was the glue which made made my heart fix again. My my, such a cliché person I have become I swear.

Hoping down the stairs I entered with a new profound energy when I saw that Uméma and Aunt Naaz already seated at the table.

"Asalamwalaikum Mom and Ummi." I smiled widely at them.

"Walaikumasalam." They replied back in the same energy.

"Why didn't you call me for breakfast Uméma?" I asked her munching the toast.

"We thought you and Fahad were busy." She winked at me. "Seeing that he hasn't arrived yet."

"Uh- no. It's nothing like that." I shied away even though nothing like that happened to what she is implying to.

"Ha? Then why are you shying away and what's with that radiant smile, hmm?"

"For your information Ummi, your brother had left for work before I could wake up. Thankfully I rushed down and made him breakfast or else he would have gone to the office with an empty stomach."

"Ma' Sha' Allah such a caring wife Fahad has got." Aunt Naaz complimented.

"Yes, but that idiot doesn't realise it." Uméma commented. That is true.

"Mom, Uméma do you like my earrings? Tell me." I asked them excitedly.

"Of course my dear. They are lovely. Just like it's owner." Aunt Naaz smiled. Aww she is so cute!

"Actually! They look really good on you. We know how much you like hoops-earrings. From where did you buy them?" Uméma asked.

"I didn't buy them. They were gifted to me."

"Oh, Mira has a nice taste."

"No, she wasn't the one who gifted me these earrings." I tried to clear the confusion.

"Oh! Aunt Ayesha must have!" She looked at me and shook my head.

"Then who gifted?" Uméma's eyebrows got furrowed.

"Umm-"

"With the way you are blushing it has to be. . . Hmm let me guess. . . Fahad?!" She looked at me with her widened eyes.

"Yes?" She asked me. I nodded at her as my mind was too busy in blushing than forming words.

"Oh my God! I am so happy for you guys. Some progress has been made." She squealed.

"No! I take two steps forward while he takes four steps back." I complained about him.

"What do you mean by that?" Aunt Naaz asked.

"We later got into an argument." I pouted.

"It's okay, I know you will make him fall for you that too effortlessly." Uméma winked at me.

"He already has. God knows when he will realise it and then confess." Aunt Naaz said shaking her head.

"I really hope."

After having my breakfast, I decided to go to meet Fahad and give him his lunch. Yesterday didn't go so well. Let's try it today. Try try till you succeed.

I informed Uméma and Aunt Naaz and they just smiled at me.

Forty-five minuets later I was standing infront of his office door contemplating whether I should really go inside or back off.

You should go inside, come on!

What if he reacts like yesterday?

You are brave. You have done a lot already. What's harm in this?

I am low-key scared. Actually, scratch that I am high-key scared.

Ugh, it's now or never!

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside and saw Fahad sitting on his chair and his desk was 'decorated' with hundreds of files, as if a hurricane had happened.

"Asalamwalaikum!" I greeted him with a wide smile. However, internally I was shaking because of the way he glaring.

"Here we go again." I heard him mutter.

"What? You aren't happy to see me?" I walked towards his desk and sat on the chair which was on the other side of the desk.

"I just saw you a few hours ago." He looked up at me.

"Fahad, you do realise that I am your wife and every husband gets happy when they see their wife and get ecstatic when they bring lunch for you." I picked up the bag and showed him.

"Our's." He looked up at me. "Is a different case." He went back to turning his file pages.

"I am ignoring what you said." I grinned at him. "I have brought you Haleem today. Don't you love it?" I excitedly removed the lunch box.

"Nada, you don't have to bring lunchboxes for me everyday. Don't worry about."

"Who will I care about if it's not you?" O retorted back. "Leave your stupid work and have this heavenly delicious Haleem." I beamed at him.

"Also, look what I have here." I picked out a frame which had a picture captured of mine's and Fahad's. It was our Nikah day. In the picture, Fahad was signing the paper and I was looking at him with teary eyes. The situation was wrong, very wrong but the situation which led to this action was a blessing for me.

"Isn't is adorable?" I chortled in joy. "Why am I even asking you? Of course it is." I placed it on his desk.

"What nonsense is this, Nada?!"

"What?"

"This." He pointed to the frame.

"That, my love, is a memorable moment which has been captured by Mira. Cute, right?"

"You come here everyday to irritate me, right?" He gritted his teeth out.

"No- Fahad, uh, I didn't know it would make you angry." I tried to reason out. Eh, I did had an idea that he will be furious. But then Nada won't be Nada if she isn't reckless and rebellious, right?

He got up from his chair and stalked towards me.

"I-I think I should leave." I too hurriedly got up and ran towards the door.

"GET BACK HERE NADA!" I heard Fahad shout.

"Enjoy the Haleem." I shouted back and made my way downstairs. I chuckled at the incident that just happened. Am I going overboard? Probably. But I am just trying to prove him.

I suppressed all my thoughts and started thinking about another ways to win his heart. 

I have been planning something big for him as it's his birthday the day after tomorrow. Yayyy! I am so excited.

I was back home a few hours ago and as it was six o' clock in evening, when I heard the bell ring. Who's it at this hour?

Strolling towards the door I opened it to reveal Fahad standing in front of me.

"Fahad? You are early today?" I squealed looking at him.

"Yes. You have any problem?" He moved past me. What happened to him?

"Nothing I am very happy to see you early today."

"Where is Mom and Uméma?" He turned behind to look at me.

"Mom went to visit her sister dragging Uméma along. Go and freshen up." I suggested. "I'll serve you food." I smiled at him.

He nodded at my words and climbed upstairs with me trailing behind.

"Why are you following me?" He questioned not even bothering to look back.

"I am just going into my room. It's my room too." I told him nonchalantly.

As soon as he entered the room he crashed on the bed.

"You look really tired, what happened?" I asked him going inside the closet to take his clothes out.

"It was a tiring day." He answered with his eyes closed.

"I have a surprise for you, in the closet."

"Ok."

"Aren't you excited?" I felt bad hearing the lack of excitement in his words. "Let me tell you one thing, my father used to be so excited when Mom used to give him surprises even if that meant a surprise dish." My eyes got a little moist after reminiscing the scenes.

"You miss him." Fahad spoke.

"Huh?"

"Your Dad?"

"Of course I do." I smiled sadly.

"Don't you miss him, Fahad?" I sat on the bed  beside his laying figure.

"Who?"

"Your. . . Father?" I asked hesitantly. As those words escaped my mouth, his jaw clenched and he sat up straight and then I confirmed that I screwed up.

"Nada, how many times I have told you not to talk about that person?! You talk nonsense about the love-drama but I always kept I tolerated your hogwash. And now you are trying to make me feel bad and then I'll realise that you're a good person and I will fall in love with you?!" He bursted out.

"Fah-"

"SHUT IT NADA! SHUT IT! FOR GOD'S SAKE! STOP INTRUDING IN MY LIFE! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR RUBBISH. I CAN AND WILL NEVER WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU GET THAT?" My eyes watered after hearing his raucous words.

"I tried. I tried to make my heart understand but what to do, the heart won't stop being loyal to it's owner." My hopes were breaking down by each word I delivered out of my mouth.

"Wow Fahad. You assumed everything about me. Called my love nonsense? Hogwash? Rubbish? It's okay I won't even ask why you told me all that. You, in short, called me a manipulative lady, saying that me making you realise your mistake of not forgiving your father. I will never use your sensitive situations to make you fall in love with me. What wrong did I do by asking you a simple question?" I took a sharp breath. "Fine, you want me stop intruding okay then I'll leave you this instant." I looked him into his eyes. His eyes which are my favourite color, in which for a millisecond I saw guilt and helplessness.

"Divorce papers will be ready the next time you meet me. Sorry for coming into your life and loving you with all my heart. And thank you for letting me stay in your house, in your room." With a stone on my heart I managed to utter those words. "Guess I am just a fake wife to you." I whispered last time. Grabbing my phone and sprinted downstairs.

I opened the main door and saw Aunt Naaz and Uméma standing there.

"Arey? What a coincidence! We were just going ring the bell." Aunt Naaz smiled at me.

"What happened Nada? Why are you crying? Did Fahad say anything to you?" Uméma asked hysterically.

"I am divorcing Fahad." I looked up at them with my bloodshot eyes.

"WHAT?" They spoke in unison.

"Are you really going to divorce him? What did he do? Nada beta tell me. I'll give him one on his left and right." Aunt Naaz held me by my shoulders.

"He wants me to divorce. I'll give him what he wants." I whispered.

"FAHAD? FAHAD HAMMAD SHEIKH COME DOWN AT THIS INSTANT!" Uméma shouted at top of her voice.

Fahad strolled downstairs with a sullen face.

"Did you compel her to divorce you?" Aunt Naaz asked him.

"Yes." Came his short reply.

"Wow! You have grown up so much that you didn't even bother to consult your mother about it. Great!" Aunt Naaz scolded him.

"Nada, my dear, I know I shouldn't be stopping when my son was being a total idiot." She glared at him. "But still once, hear me."

"No Mo-Aunt Naaz, he c-can't alw-ays walk on me like that." My voice was quivering and was getting heavier by each syllable I uttered.

"I'll not stop you then. I have no authority to stop you. You can do whatever you want." She stepped aside.

"Mom, how could say it just like that? Nada, Nada, please. Yo-"

"No, Uméma, I can't. Please don't make it more difficult for than it is by stopping me." Fat tears rolled down my cheeks whom I didn't even bother to wipe.

"My brother has left nothing to say in his defense so that I could stop you." I could see sorrow in her eyes.

"Aunt Naaz, Uméma, I will not bid a farewell to you because I am just cutting my ties with your son and brother not with you both. We can meet whenever we want. But for now, I am going." I gazed at them who were tear-eyed. "For him forever." I glanced in his direction.

"Are you sure going to divorce? Or is it just some another tactic of yours." Fahad raised his eyebrows at me.

I opened my phone and scan through the contact list until my eyes stopped on that one name.

"Hello? Advocate Kareem's office? Yes I have called you today that I want to take an appointment." I spoke on the phone.

"For what purpose ma'am?" I heard a lady speak from the other side.

"Divorce. My divorce." Like poison, those word felt bitter to me.

There was silence for a few seconds as I heard her flipping pages, when she again spoke, "The day after tomorrow, you can come, Ma'am."

"Thank you so much." All this while, I could feel Fahad's eyes on me.

"Welcome." And the line was dead. My hands went around my neck and I detached the necklaces which Aunt Naaz gave them to me: one with the prettiest pendant and the other one which had 'Sheikh' engraved.

I walked towards and took his in mine. Keeping the two necklaces in his plam I spoke, "The day after tomorrow it is."

"AllahHafiz."

Here goes the end of my love story.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! Vote and comment. Until then, thank you, bye, stay home, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favorite part of the chapter.

12-06-20
22-06-20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.9K 69
Getting married to her brother's best friend was the thing she always dreamed of. But she never thought the way her life will bring them together. Th...
1.5M 83.7K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
7.8K 1.6K 33
A Nikkah which is filled with hatred, fights, bickering and a bit of romance✨ We have all heard of arranged marriage and love marriage but, ever hear...
817K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...