The Waves in Your Voice. (BOO...

By herosfuckindimples

"Why are you looking at my lips like that?" I decided to be straight forward and ask him. He were still swayi... More

INTRODUCTION
BEFORE YOU READ
1. "Slut is not a style, mom"
2. "You are annoyingly interesting"
3. "If I want to fuck boys, I'll fuck them"
4. "It made me want to vomit hearts and butterflies"
5. "Your breath smells like coffee"
6. "Romeo and Juliet died to be dramatic"
7. "Beating you up requires fists, not ears"
8. "It smells like jealousy"
9. "If you kiss me now, I'll kiss you back"
10. "With my entire heart"
Epilogue.
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

BONUS CHAPTER.

2.4K 172 68
By herosfuckindimples

This is while Hero was trying to teach Jo sign language. Those are some of their moments together that I didn't quite write lol.

"Why are you writing everything I'm saying?"

The scrumbled paper langed on my forehead and even though it didn't hurt I pretended it did only to get on his nerves.

"How am I supposed to remember all of this?" I wrote back.

"Just do. You won't have your notebook with you everytime you'll need to use signing"

I stared at him. His jaw was clenched. Something was bothering him.

"Why are you so moody today?"

"I'm always mOoDy"

I laughed at this and I caught him lowering his head with a small smile. 

"No, you aren't" I waited for him to tell me, but when he didn't I sent him another note. "What's wrong?"

"Why were you talking to Bradley today?" he sent back shortly after.

"I wasn't talking to him. He was talking to me"

"Same thing"

"No, it isn't"

"Why does it matter?"

He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"I hate it when you talk to him" he spoke out loud.

I smiled. "Why?" I signed. I knew how to sign this at least.

"It's a waste of time" he looked away.

"Oh is it?" I laughed quietly, but he caught it.

"Why u laughing?"

"It's cute when you're jealous" I mouthed.

He clenched his jaw. "I'm not fucking jealous!" he snapped.

"Right"

"I'm not! He just doesn't deserve your time"

"Oh, yeah? And what am I supposed to do with my time?"

"Fucking talk to me!" I don't think he even realized he was yelling.

"You'd rather me talking to you than him?"

"Yes! How can you not know this by now? I love it when you talk to me!" He said it so cassualy like it was not a big deal. But I couldn't ignore all the butterflies that appeared in my stomach at his words.

He started at me and I stared back. I thought he'd take it back. When he was feeling flustered he always took back his words. But this time he didn't. "Talking to you is one of my favorite things in the world, how can you not know this?"

I bit my lip and stood up from my seat and going to sit besides him. He gulped and I could see his cheeks redden. When I sat down I clinged on him, hugging his chest as tight as I could.

"What are you doing?" he rasped and I almost shivered at the tone of his voice. Though, he wasn't hugging me back. 

I pulled away slightly so he could read my lips.

"This is a hug, Hero. It represents affection. And now I want to show you how much your words affect me and all those things I'm feeling for you" I said.

His lips trembled and it took everything in my power to not lean in and peck them. Without a second word I hugged him again, burring my head on his chest and taking in his colonge. I almost felt lightheaded from his scent.

Seconds later I felt him chuckle and his arms came loosely around me. He wasn't showing me that much affection but it was enough for me.

We didn't study at all for the rest of the night.

-.-.-.-

"No, no! You don't get it" Hero sighed. He was about to lose his patience and this didn't happen frequently in our lessons.

He came closer and sat crossed legged right in front of on the floor. He took my hands in his trying to place my fingers the right way. When he did he looked at me and said "See? It wasn't that hard" But seconds later my fingers slipped and my hands ended up being a mess again.

"I'm sorry. I just can't do it"

He sighed. "Let's try again" he mouthed. He showed me how to do it, but for some reason I wasn't interested anymore. I just couldn't help but stare at him. Staring seemed the only thing I could do lately.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Are you paying attention, Jo?"

"Sure" I said looking away.

"You seem distracted"

"Can we take a break?" I complained for the tenth time.

"Again?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"There are so many things we could do" I winked at him.

"Like what?" he asked clueless.

I went closer placing my hands on his legs and looked at him with a smirk. "I don't know"

He immediately blushed and cleared his throat. "You don't need a break. Let's get back to studying"

I shrugged and agreed but this time I sat a lot closet to him than before. When he started explaining to me again how to put my fingers, I sneakily put my hand at the back of his neck. Slowly I ran the tips of my fingers on his locks. 

He stopped talking and gulped.

The next seconds, I put my whole palm in his hair massaging his skulp and running my fingers playfully.

He sighed and dropped his head down so I could have better access.

"We- we need to contin-" he didn't even finished his sentence because of the loud sigh that escaped his lips.

In the end he just laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes forgetting the lesson.

"I'm gonna get you for that" he wrote down.

"I can't wait"

-.-.-.-

After Chemistry class, I had lunch and I was so excited to see Hero again. Lately I found myself being even more excited and nervous whenever I was about to see him. I just couldn't wait to see his beautiful dimpled smile every time he spotted me from afar. I couldn't wait to see the rosey color on his cheeks every time we were within breathing distance.

God, I-

I stopped on my tracks, when I saw him smiling in the lunch table.

But he wasn't smiling at me.

He was smiling at the girl who was sensually massaging his shoulders.

What. The. Hell.

My stomach did a weird thing as I approached them.

"Hey" I said to everyone in the table and to Hero as well so he could understand me.

When he saw me, he gave me a big smile making me almost forget the girl that was right behind him, her hands on his shoulders.

I sat next to him and next to Jordan who smirked at me. Hero was about to say something to me, when the girl grabbed his chin making him turn his head to her. I rolled my eyes.

"Who the hell is she?" I mouthed at Mercy so the girl couldn't hear me. I knew Hero couldn't listen to what I was saying anyway.

"A junior. She's been hitting on him all day" Mercy said loud enough not caring if she heard her.

The girl turned narrowed her eyes at her. "Do you have a problem with me?"

"I don't quite enjoy you rubbing yourself all over my brother, Missy"

Of course her name is Missy.

Missy chuckled. "It's quite the opposite actually"

I looked at Hero who was confused, probably not understanding what we were talking about. He seemed polite, but he wasn't flirting back.

"What are you doing?" I mouthed at him.

He handed me a piece of paper that he had already prepared. He already knew what I was going to say to him?

"Jealous?" It wrote.

I laughed without humor. 

"Are you doing this because of the whole Bradley thing?" I wrote back.

"I told you I would get you back, didn't I?"

When I looked at him he had that annoying smirk on his face. 

I punched his arm.

He grabbed his arm looking offended.

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes.

"So, what about that date on Saturday?" Missy tried to catch back his attention but of course he didn't even hear her because he was staring at my annoyed face with a grin.

"Hero?" Missy pressed.

"Don't leave your date hanging!" I snapped at him crossing my arms.

Apparently I was salty.

Hero laughed and everybody looked surprised by the sound. He leaned closer to me. "Tell her I'm not interested. I don't want to talk"

I looked at him with an annoyed face but I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips.

I turned to her, a proud smirk on my face.

"He is not interested" I said. 

Oof, that felt good.

"He can talk for himself" he crossed her arms.

"No, he can't. Now shoo, Bitchy" I did a movement with my hand to make her leave.

She gasped.

"It's Missy!" then she turned on her heel and left the cafeteria.

I devoured my sandwich with a smile. 

"Sorry, I ruined your date"  I gave him the note.

"She wanted me to do her homework" he explained.

"Then good thing I ruined it"

"You are cute when you're jealous"

I blushed. Damn you cheeks.

"I wasn't jealous!"

I felt a tap on my hand and when I opened my palm his fingers immediately intertwined with mine.

"Sure"

"Why are you guys always exchanging notes?" Mercy broke us out of our little world.

His thumb slightly rubbed my palm and I shivered.

"It's nothing" I smiled.

HEY EVERYONE! HERE IS A SMALL BONUS CHAPTER TO KEEP YOU WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL.

WELL THE SECOND BOOK ISN'T EVEN NEAR AS FINISHED BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. 

IT'S ALSO EXAM SEASON AND I'M VERY STRESSED.

WHAT ARE YOU ALL UP TO?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.7K 46
Ephipany A moment of sudden revelation His eyes piercing right through mine he licked his lips and it turned to a deeper shade of red, I was admiring...
17.6K 982 14
herophine fan fic When Josephine langford a librarian new to london meets Hero Fiennes-Tiffin a saxophone player at a Jazz club. Her world gets flipp...
33.2K 2.2K 25
Ever since they were babies, Josephine and Hero were best friends. Born on the same day, in the same hospital kind of automatically made you insepara...
167K 5.9K 28
"So what are we?" "I don't know what we are. I don't care either what we call it. I only know what you are" "Oh really? What am I?" "Mine!" ... When...