BAD CHILD

By Ntsiyonce

Beyonce is considered the 'wild card' in her family. Some even say she's the 'black sheep' in the Knowles fam... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue

16

2.4K 110 75
By Ntsiyonce

Beyonce POV

My eyelids fluttered open and I turned and saw Nika sleeping peacefully on my chest. She looked so cute with her light snores.

"Wake up hun," I said slightly shaking her. She groaned and snuggled closer to me. "Suite yourself then," I said slowly getting out of her grip.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up since Nika doesn't wanna wake up. I got out of the bathroom with nothing to cover my body since I forgot to bring a towel when I went to the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness! Why are you naked Bey?" Nika said sounding shocked as she entered the bedroom.

"I was taking a shower and forgot to take my towel," I said applying lotion on my body. "Don't act like you don't like what you see," I said smirking and Nika started blushing.

I finished getting dressed while Nika went to freshen up. We settled for room service instead of going out for breakfast.

"After this we're going to my place to take some few things then we'll head back to your place. Is that okay with you?" I asked as I drizzled some maple syrup on my waffles.

Nika and I were in the dining room having our breakfast.

"Mmm," she said with her eyes glued to her phone.

"Did you hear me?" I asked.

"Mmm," she continued with her eyes still glued to her phone.

"I'm serious Nika. Did you hear me?"

"Mmm," she said nodding.

She's starting to piss me off right now. I'm talking and she's ignoring me which isn't sitting well with me.

I sucked my teeth as I stood up from my chair. Its clear as day that Nika doesn't wanna talk to me. I ain't gonna try force no conversation.

I walked pass her and I felt her grabbing my wrist. "I heard what you were saying baby," she said smiling.

"Yah sure," I said rolling my eyes.

She pulled me back and sat me on her lap. "I'm serious Bey. I heard what you were saying and I don't have a problem with us going back to your place to grab some things," she said.

"Why were you ignoring me then?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She held my chin and pecked my lips. "I'm sorry you thought I was ignoring you babe. I was just reading my e-mails and this came up," she said showing me her phone.

I looked through her phone and she clicked on one of the e-mails. It looked like its from my parents. The e-mail stated that Amethyst is going to be busy shooting scenes of some series she'll be guest starring in.

"So for about two weeks, you're not going to be teaching Amethyst?" I asked and she nodded. "Damn, I wished I had two weeks off school back in my high school days."

"The point here is imma spend quality time with you and Ava," she said.

Nika and I just stared at each other in comfortable silence. She looks so beautiful and I can't stop staring at her. Sometimes I'll have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming and that she's actually mine. She can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, either way I don't wanna wake up away from her.

Who would ever thought that Beyonce Giselle Knowles would ever fall in love? I wouldn't believe it if you would have told me that three years ago. This falling in love thing is like giving someone a loaded gun which is pointed at your heart and hoping that they'll not fire. Its a risk I'm willing to take with Nika.

"Let's get going," Nika said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pecked her lips. "Let's go then," I said getting off her. I watched her disappear out of the dining room then I heard my phone pinging in my pocket.

Vanessa: wanna go to the strip club?

Me: nope

Vanessa: come on Bey. Stop being a party pooper😒 let's go and have fun

Me: do u want me to spell it out for u? I. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND! I ain't gonna disrespect her like that, I love her

Vanessa: whatever😒

Me: u better check yourself before I block your ass

With that last text sent I put my phone in my pocket.

***

"Go inside and get a head start on packing while I clear up your car for you. I wanna make space for your stuff," Nika said as I parked my car in my garage. We decided to use the back door leading to my place so that my family wouldn't see us.

I got out of my car and went straight to my place.

"I have some boxes in my closet," I said to myself then I rushed to my room. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled.

"Hey Bey," Vanessa said as I walked in my bedroom, finding her sitting on my bed wearing this huge coat.

"How the fuck you got in here?" I spat.

She walked over my way. "I told Jeff I'm here to surprise you. You also showed me where you keep your spare key remember?" She smiled as she came closer to me.

Damn it! I meant to change my hiding spot but I kept on forgetting.

"Look Bey. I miss you like everyday and I can't stop thinking about you. I just can't let go of what we had," she said seductively as she removed her coat, revealing the lingerie she wore beneath. "Do you like what you see Queen Bey?" She smirked.

"Get the fuck out of my house," I said through gritted teeth. She chuckled and pulled me by my pants and I grabbed both of her wrists with my hands. "Stop that," I spat.

With a firm grip on her wrists I pushed her and she landed on the bed. "I've always loved how strong you are," she said smiling.

This woman is crazy. She's not about to get between my woman and I.

I straddled her waist and pinned her arms above her head. "Listen here and listen good you BITCH! Don't for once get to thinking that we'll ever be in a relationship. We were each others bootycall but not anymore. I'm dating Onika and I'm in love with her," I said. I hope she got the message.

She didn't even bother squirming because she knows that imma make my grip even more tighter. "I'm sorry Bey. Its just over the years I've fallen in love with you. I know that I was the one that said 'no strings attached' but I love you Bey. I want you and only you," she said biting her bottom lip.

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm in love with Onika and not you," I said looking at her.

She started squirming. "I want you Bey and only you. I love you," she said.

I shook my head. "I don't want you. Get that through your thick skull," I said trying to keep my cool.

She sighed. "Fine then but before we part ways can I please get me some?" She licked her lips. "Please Bey. No one can do you better than me," she leaned up and tried to kiss me but I dodged her kiss.

"What's going on here?" I heard. I let go of Vanessa and I turned to see Onika standing by the doorway.

I looked down and noticed that I still straddled Vanessa.

"Its not what it looks like baby," I said getting off Vanessa. Onika's eyes became glossy with tears.

"Excuse us but Bey and I were in the middle of something here," Vanessa said behind me. I used my whole body force to turn and slapped Vanessa across her face with the back of my hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at Vanessa who was on the floor, holding her cheek in shock. "You know very well that we weren't doing anything. Now get the fuck out of my house before I call the police," I said walking closer to Vanessa as she cringed back.

"Okay," she said quickly and she got up and took her coat then she left.

I turned and saw Nika crying. "Babe, nothing happened between Vanessa and I," I said going to hug her but she backed away. She moved backwards until her back hit the wall and she had no place to go. "I'll never cheat on you," I said looking at her watery eyes.

"Why were you on top of her?" Her voice cracked with emotion.

"I wanted to get my point across. She wanted to sleep with me and I wasn't having that because I have you," I said trying to kiss her but she moved her face. She pouted, looking like Ava. It took a lot for me not to laugh. "I'll never do you wrong like that. I understand that you were once cheated on. You gotta understand that I love you too much to let you go like that."

She looked at me. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit insecure that's all," she said lowly as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I held her waist and came closer to her. "I understand and we'll work on that okay? I'm also scared that I might fuck this up," I admitted.

"We ain't perfect babe but we'll work through this together," she said and she kissed my lips passionately.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I had a good grip on her waist as we made out with her back against the wall. I broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked and she nodded. "You're a good girl and good girls save themselves for marriage," I said.

"Yes I'm a good girl its true but I want to be real bad with you," she bit her bottom lip. "Plus I have a child so there ain't no saving here."

"Well hot diggy-dee dog," I said and I smashed my lips onto hers.

Amethyst POV

Right now I'm preparing to go to an interview then imma go meet up with my agent.

"Lip gloss," I said as I looked at myself in my mirror. I then remembered that Bey has the perfect one to match my outfit.

I went to her door. I tried opening it but it was locked. Good thing Beyonce taught me how to pick locks.

I worked my magic and I got in. I walked towards her bedroom and that's when I heard giggling. I walked closer and found Bey strapping on her bra. I got inside and saw Nicki buttoning the last of the buttons on her shirt.

"What's going on here?" I asked and they both looked at me.

Both Bey and Nicki looked at each other then they smiled. Their hair was a mess. "Nothing, just having fun with my girlfriend," Bey said.

My eyes went wide as I looked between them. "Nicki is your girlfriend? I don't believe it," I said crossing my arms. "Prove it."

Beyonce chuckled. "I did. I proved it over there," she smiled pointing at her bed.

I cringed. "Eeewwweee! Were you two-"

"Yep," Beyonce smiled. "It was amazing," she sang and she pecked Nicki's lips.

Dang, now I feel bad for laughing at Bey the other day.

"Oh, sorry for laughing at you the other day sis," I said lowly.

"Don't sweat it baby sis," Beyonce said going to comb her hair. "What do you want?"

"Umm, can I borrow-"

"Take it but make sure to bring my lip gloss back," Beyonce said.

My eyes went wide. "How did you know?"

She chuckled. "Your outfit looks awesome and all that's left is lip gloss," she said.

I went over and picked the lip gloss then I noticed Nicki and Bey packing stuff in boxes.

"You're moving?" I asked.

"Nope, she's going to crash at my place for a couple of days," Nicki said.

"She's right. I just want a break from family for a while," Beyonce said. "I just need my space okay?" She said and I nodded.

I watched them pack Beyonce's stuff.

"The sheets have to be cleaned," I said. "Y'all are nasty."

Bey busted out laughing. "I'll clean them before we leave," she said. "Wify squirted," she whispered while pointing at Nicki.

I looked at Bey with an appalled expression. "TMI sis," I said. "I'm happy you and your wify had a good time. Every woman's nightmare is late marriage," I said.

"Really? Mine is sitting on the toilet and a hidden snake attacks my pussy but okay," Beyonce said shrugging.

I helped them with the boxes and Bey cleaned them nasty sheets. We went downstairs to have lunch while I waited for my parents to pick me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 3K 26
BeyoncΓ© has a secret. Nobody knows what it is and she plans to keep it that way. She's been running from it for so long that she barely remembers tha...
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... Β©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
42.9K 3.7K 56
The Lives Of Women In Their Forties.
16.7K 822 25
BeyoncΓ© is in a abusive relationship. She has three kids with her dad's friend's daughter Nafessa. BeyoncΓ© doesn't like Nafessa because She's very ab...