𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 4

9.3K 545 2K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂 〰️

Things in the mansion took a left

"Bruv I'll fuck you up right here and now!"

"Go on what you gonna do? You're a fucking child."

And romance blossomed

"aaah it's like I'm back in high school again haha. I've got butterflies!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A brand new arrival shocks the islanders.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!

ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴘ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ "ᴜs" ɪs ᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴇᴡᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇғᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs.
"ᴜs" = ᴍᴇ

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴄᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ!

Jungkook and Ashlyn slowly pull away from their passionate kiss. The two of them smile and chuckle as they into each other's eyes. Ashlyn breaks eye contact and shyly looks down.

Jungkook:"Look at you getting all shy."

Ashlyn:"Oh shut up man."

They both laugh as she nudges him. Jungkook leans closer while he plays with her hair.

Ashlyn:"I'm gonna have to have a chat with Jay."

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the mere sound of his name.

Ashlyn:"Obviously I do really fancy you and get a long really well with you. But I think it'd be unfair if I didn't get to know him a little more. Like we've been on one date and not had that many conversations. I think it's just fair for me to, see where my heads at with him."

Despite not liking Jay at all or even the possibility of him getting a long with Ashlyn; Jungkook nods nevertheless.

Jungkook:"Yeah I hear that. If you want to get to know him a little more that's fine. But I know who you're coming back to."

Ashlyn laughs while she shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"Alright come on let's go."

They both stand up, but before Ashlyn can walk inside, Jungkook pulls her arm; pulling her back to him as he leans down for another kiss. With his soft lips against hers, she tilts her head and places her hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss. Jungkook leaves a few more pecks on her lips before pulling away and smiling.

Jungkook:"Just so you don't forget me while you're chatting to Jay."

Ashlyn smiles widely and proceeds to walk back into the house along with Jungkook following behind.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Hahaha, I cant even deny, he gives me butterflies. He makes my fanny flutter hahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay sits at the fire pit along with Kai and Hoseok as he watches Jungkook and Ashlyn intensely as they come down from the terrace. His blood boils as he leans back; not once taking his eyes off them.

Kai:"I wonder what they were taking about."

Kai smirks to himself but Jay remains unamused.

Jay:"Guess I'm about to find out."

The boys watch as Ashlyn walks over to them. Jay watches her; staring at her so strongly it almost comes off as a glare.

Ashlyn:"Jay, can we go for a chat?"

Jay lets out a sigh and finishes his drink before he gets up and follows her inside. The two of them reach inside the mansion; both taking a seat on the couch.

Jay:"What do you want to talk about?"

Ashlyn looks down and collects her thoughts as he fiddles with a pillow.

Ashlyn:"I just wanted to kind of let you know where my head was at."

Jay:"Right. And?"

Ashlyn:"Um, so I spoke with Jungkook and he pretty much told me how he felt about me and where he sees us heading."

Jay rolls his eyes and scoffs while Ashlyn continues.

Ashlyn:"I do have a strong connection with him and there is an attraction there between us—"

Jay cuts her off.

Jay:"Ok, so are you saying you want to be with him? What?"

Ashlyn:"I'm saying that, I get along with both of you and I told him that it wouldn't be fair for me not to get to know you. Obviously I want to chat to you as well as him."

Ashlyn looks up and waits for a response. Jay sits there silently for a few moments and just sighs. There's a long pause before he speaks.

Jay:"Do you honestly believe that he cares about you?"

The question throws Ashlyn slightly off guard as she frowns.

Ashlyn:"Well I'd hope so. So far I think he has shown that he does care about me."

Jay shakes his head as he lets out a chuckle.

Jay:"I think he's stringing you along. He doesn't care about you one bit. I promise you he's waiting for someone else to come in so he can crack on with them. If you wanna stick with him and get you're heart broken then be my guest. But I would never do that to you. When I say I want someone I mean it. I don't like to play games with people and I'd never play a game with you like I know he is."

Ashlyn stays silent and bites her lip, she tries hard to keep her emotions in but she hates to think that Jay could be correct.

Jay:"Well I'm just saying anyways. But me and you can continue to get to know each other alright?"

She nods silently. Jay stands up and places a kiss on her forehead before leaving her with her thoughts.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Okay so maybe I said that to make him look bad, but oh well. It's fair game in my opinion haha."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I just feel like utter shit. Now my heads just all over the place. I just really don't want to be mugged off."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The night draws to an end and the islanders get ready for bed. Sunmi and Namjoon as usual cuddle up in bed as they engage in their nightly conversation.

Sunmi:"I was thinking blonde hair?"

Namjoon plays with Sunmi's dark black hair as he smiles.

Namjoon:"Hmm I think you'd look beautiful in any hair colour."

Sunmi grins and hugs Namjoon tighter while he places a soft kiss on her forehead. On the bed beside them, Kaia managed to get into bed before Kai and take most of the covers for herself.

Kai:"Hey what the fuck?"

Kai sees that she's wrapped herself in the covers and frowns and the little bit left for him.

Kai:"I told you I like to wrap up."

Kaia:"Well tough, now you can be cold at night."

Kai rolls his eyes and proceeds to get into bed. He shivers slightly at the loss of warmth from the covers. Cam and Mathew lay in bed together; Mathew still trying to break down Cam's walls.

Mathew:"So when will I get that cuddle?"

Cam:"When I'm dead and buried."

Mathew:"We can make that happen."

Cam laughs when Mathew grabs his pillow and jokingly tries to place it over her face. He moves back into his comfortable position and smiles while he stares at her smile.

Cam:"Okay you can stop looking at me now."

She blushes as she turns the other way and shuts her eyes. But she doesn't lose the smile on her face.

In the bed at the end of the room; as usual Jennie is already fast asleep, no goodnight, no conversations. Hoseok looks at the other islanders as they all discreetly laugh and watch while he messes with Jennie.

He leans over her and uses her hair to tickle her own nose. She twitches in her sleep; making the islanders let out giggles. Once she stops moving; hoseok does it again.

Cam:"Someone just stick a foot in her mouth, it's big enough."

Sunmi:"Aw that's mean, let the poor girl sleep."

The islanders chuckle while Hoseok continues to mess with her. Growing more and more irritated by the sensation; Jennie angrily wakes up.

Jennie:"Cut it out you fucking idiot!!"

Everyone burst out laughing while she rolls her eyes and pulls her sleep mask back over her eyes and goes back to sleep. Hoseok decides to stop messing with her and leaves her be.

The lights finally go out and all the islanders get to sleep. About 15 minutes have passed and most of the islanders are passed out, snoring, drooling and fast asleep. Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and looks over at Ashlyn. He stares as her sleeping face for a few moments before he looks at everyone else.

Everyone is pretty much knocked out. Jungkook slowly but quietly gets out of bed and lightly taps Ashlyn. When she doesn't move, he taps her again a little harder but careful not wake up Jay.

She finally opens her eyes and rubs them to adjust to being woken up. Jungkook motions for her to follow him which she does. Looking back at Jay; she slowly and carefully pulls the covers off herself while getting out of bed. She successfully gets out of bed and takes Jungkook's hand and follows him out the bedroom.

Jungkook takes some extra covers and places them on the couch. Ashlyn yawns while she watches Jungkook lay down. She follows him and lays on with her head on his chest while he pulls the covers over them.

Jungkook:"This is how it should be."

She chuckles as she rubs circles across his chest.

Ashlyn:"Did you mean what you said on the terrace? If someone walked in you wouldn't turn your head. You'd only want to peruse us?"

Jungkook nods immediately.

Jungkook:"Like I said, I don't see my head turning for anyone else but you. I just want to be with you."

Ashlyn:"I trust you."

She looks up at him and the two meet with a deep and passionate kiss. The kiss is longer than their previous ones and involves a lot more tongue.

Ashlyn pulls away first and puts her head back down on his chest while they both try won't go sleep.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ? ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs, ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

(ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴊᴋᴊᴊɢsᴅɢs)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

Morning finally hits the mansion. The islanders one by one begin to get themselves ready for the day. Jungkook and Ashlyn were the first two already awake. Jungkook heads outside to work out as usual and Ashlyn makes her way to the makeup room.

Cam:"Morning early bird."

Cam raises her eyebrows up and down which makes Ashlyn laugh.

Cam:"Where were you last night?"

Ashlyn:"What?"

Ashlyn prentends to be confused while she gets changed into her all white bikini.

Cam:"Uh don't play dumb. I woke up in the middle of the night and both you and Jungkook were gone. Explain?"

Ashlyn:"I'll tell you later."

Both girls notice Jennie walking in and decide to stay silent and get ready. Not long after Sunmi and Kaia come through and greet the girls. The girls get themselves ready; some applying sunscreen and some getting into their bathing suits.

Sunmi:"So girls I wanted to share a little something with you."

Kaia:"Oooo what's the news?"

Sunmi:"Should we go out on the terrace."

The girls excitedly follow Sunmi out to the terrace. They all sit and watch as a giddy smile spreads across Sunmi's face.

Cam:"So?"

Sunmi:"Right so, yesterday, me and Joon were sat just like cuddling, chatting and stuff, and we were just talking about us. So he was just saying how he likes where we're heading and it was really sweet."

The girls all let out 'aww's' as Sunmi chuckles and continues.

Sunmi:"Well, and then we, had a first kiss!"

The girls scream and smother Sunmi with hugs while she laughs and blushes.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Sunmi:"I can't stop thinking about the kiss haha. It feel really good telling the girls. I honestly feel like a teenager haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Kaia:"That's cute like."

Ashlyn:"Aw Sunmi I'm so happy for you. You guys are the cutest."

Cam:"Literally mom and dad goals."

They all sit smiling and congratulating her, even Jennie who is surprisingly engaged in the conversation for once.

Downstairs and outside the boys sit out in the sun; laying on the bean bags while talking. Jay and Jungkook once again do whatever possible to ignore each other.

Namjoon:"Right so I've got some news for you lads."

All the boys tune in their attention on Namjoon.

Namjoon:"So Uh, yesterday, I pulled Sunmi for a chat and it went really well. We talked out us and liking where it's going and uh, we shared our first kiss."

The boys all jump and up and down like a bunch of crazed teenagers while Namjoon let's out a shy laugh.

Jungkook:"Ay my guy!"

Mathew:"Man like Namjoon you know!!"

They boys laugh and cheer.

Kai:"Actually done bits well done!"

Jin:"We should have a club."

Hoseok:"Do bits society."

They boys nod excitedly.

Jungkook:"I like that, i like that. DBS. Only full fledge members. So you must have done bits in order to join."

Kai:"That means only Namjoon's in."

Jungkook smiles; giving Jay a quick look before speaking.

Jungkook:"Nah me and Ash have kissed. Lots of times."

Jay instantly glares at him, but Jungkook remains smiling while the other boys cheer for him too.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"He pisses me off man. I can't stand him honestly I can't."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jin:"Alright so let's set some ground rules. We need secret codes."

Mathew:"Okay so a kiss, like making out, is level 3. Bottom level, Uh level 2 we'll say that's for, fondling. Yeah we'll call it fondling."

The boys all burst out laughing while he continues.

Mathew:"And level 1 is the full shabang."

They boys nod and all proceeds to stand up with their hands across their chests like soldiers.

Jungkook:"Repeat after me men. Once eligible to join DBS, I shall not spill what is discussed."

The boys all repeat.

"Once eligible to join DBS, I shall not spill what is discussed."

Jungkook:"I will always report back to my fellow DBS members with the truth."

"I will always report back to my fellow DBS members with the truth!"

Jungkook:"Well done soldiers. Now me and Namjoon are your captains, once you have all done bits we will have an official Initiation for you to join. Now gather round soldiers."

The boys all proudly huddle together and begin to chant.

"DBS! DBS! DBS!! DBS!!! DBS!!"

The girls come down from their terrace and stare confused at all the boys.

Kaia:"What you all doing?"

The boys turn around and see the girls all confused.

Hoseok:"The context of this conversation can not be discussed with the opposite gender. We are sworn DBS brothers."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jennie:"What the hell is dbs?"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Dbs? Ugh they're all a bunch of nerds. Dbs?"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Haha, don't be silly? Don't be stupid? What the hell is dbs?"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Sunmi:"I have no clue haha, I'm not good with all the cool and stuff haha."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah don't know? Maybe it stand for like, mmm doing something? Maybe it stands for that?"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

On the day beds, Jennie and Kaia watch, Jungkook and Mathew work out."

Jennie:"I can't take my eyes off him."

She watches Jungkook."

Kaia:"Look at the way he lifts those weights. Propa man he is like."

Jennie:"The way those back muscles flex...ugh I want him."

The girls giggle to each other whilst continuing to watch.

Kaia:"If there was a re-coupling would you couple up with?"

Jennie:"Of course. I'm hoping there is one, so I can pick him."

Kaia:"What about him and Ashlyn?"

Jennie:"I really couldn't give two shits about her. We're here to find who we want. She had her chance and now it's mine. Do you think me and him would make a much better couple."

Kaia:"Uhh yeah."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah feel bad like. Haha. I didn't want to be mean, but like, ah don't see her and Jungkook being a good match."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While the two girls continue to watch the boys work out, Jin decides to take the opportunity to talk to Kaia and walks over to her and Jennie.

Jin:"Kaia, can I pull you for a chat?"

Kaia:"Yeah of course."

Jennie looks at both of them and raises an eyebrow before going back to staring at Jungkook.

Jin and Kaia walk over to the pool; sitting down as they dip their legs into the cold water.

Kaia:"So what did you want to chat to us about?"

Jin:"Uh I just felt like I haven't really gotten to know you much. Just wanted to see where your head was at and stuff."

Kaia:"Right so what do you want'a know?"

Jin:"I don't know."

They both chuckle.

Jin:"So what's happening with you and Kai? Is there a connection or?"

Kaia looks back and sees Kai in the kitchen with Namjoon and Sunmi.

Kaia:"Ah dont really know. Like ah do fancy him and ah think he's propa bonny. He did say that he like us, but he don't really show it."

Jin:"Right okay."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jin:"I don't really know how Kai feels about her. Like at this point it's obviously to see that he puts in no effort to talk to her. But that's why I was created to woo the hearts of many hahahahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jin:"Well, I do want to let you know, that I am quite interested in you, do you think you'd be interested in possibly seeing something with us?"

Kaia stares in shock, she hadn't expected Jin to fancy her at all.

Kaia:"Ah don't really know what'a say haha. But yeah ah don't see the harm in us getting to know each other more."

Jin:"Okay good to know."

Kaia smiles while they continue to talk.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jin:"Jin's charm never fails! Hahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

🌼🌼

sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

The islanders prepare for another night in the mansion. The boys continue their DBS chat.

Mathew:"Lads we need to construct a plan, we must be full fledge DBS members."

The boys all chant dbs in unison, and laugh all together. Upstairs in makeup room the girls get themselves ready.

Kaia:"So y'know Jin came to us today and told us he likes us."

Cam:"What? Details please!"

The girls tune in while they continue to get ready.

Kaia:"So he like pulled us for a chat, and was like, yeah I do fancy ya, we should get'a know each other more."

Sunmi:"Oh my gosh what did you say?"

Kaia:"it took us a bit by surprise, but ah was just like yeah why not. Ah don't see the harm and maybe it will get Kai to step up."

Cam:"The kids an utter bellend, but if you want to wait for him to step up then you do you I won't judge."

Ashlyn:"Camila not being judgemental? Has the world gone mad?"

Cam playfully kicks her while the girls laugh.

The islanders all skip outside; music blasting while they grab drinks and socialise.

Ashlyn decides to pull Cam for a quick girls chat.

Cam:"So what's up?"

Ashlyn:"Right so I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I just feel like, me and Jungkook might really have something. With Jay, it's like I just don't get the same fuzzy feeling I thought I did. Like when we were on the date, there was definitely sparks but then coming back to Jungkook I just feel an actual deeper connection with him, and yesterday we slept on the couch together and everything. It was so cute."

Cam:"Bitch you know who you want. I think from the start it's been evident that you and Jungkook really like each other and there's something there."

Ashlyn looks down and smiles.

Ashlyn:"Yeah, there's just something about him. But at the back of my mind, I had a chat with Jay, and he says he guarantees that Jungkook is just stringing me along."

Cam rolls her eyes and screws her face.

Cam:"Oh please I don't trust him. From how he acted in that fight with Jungkook, something just seems so strange about him. Like he's oddly possessive."

Ashlyn:"I think you're right. Do you think I should chat to him now and just let him now, I wanna pursue things with Jungkook."

Cam:"Yeah just chat to him and set him straight. Let him know you don't want his crazy ass."

Ashlyn laughs and nods. She stands up; pulling her dress down a bit as she makes her way over to Jay who's stood talking to Hoseok.

Ashlyn:"Jay can I chat to you please?"

Jungkook looks at both of them; licking his lips as he watches them walk off to the sofa swing together. He frowns at the sight.

Ashlyn:"So um, i just wanted to talk to you. Uh so I've been doing some thinking."

Jay:"Mhm?"

Ashlyn:"And right so, I've just come to a realisation that I do think I've got a really strong connection with Jungkook. I think with him, things flow a little easier and we just really get on. Obviously that's not say you're horrible or anything it's just—"

Jay:"You'd rather go for something who'd mess with you're heart."

Ashlyn:"I don't understand what's given you that impression."

Jay rolls his eyes as he sighs.

Jay:"Honestly I feel like a mug for even going for you."

Ashlyn bites her lip while she frowns.

Ashlyn:"I'm sorry you feel that way. I wasn't trying to make you look like an idiot. I'm just following what I feel and I'm being true to myself."

Jay scoffs and laughs.

Jay:"You're actually full of shit. You were playing a little game and you enjoyed having two guys fight over you. Admit it."

Ashlyn screws her face.

Ashlyn:"I'm not that type of girl. I don't know why you're so butthurt that I'm telling you the truth straight up, instead of stringing you along."

Jay laughs again as he stands up and begins to walk away.

Jay:"I don't even wanna talk to you, you're an utter mug."

Ashlyn:"Fuck you then, fucking dickhead."

Ashlyn stands up and walks towards Cam who immediately goes to her when she sees her upset.

Cam:"What's wrong what happened?"

Ashlyn:"He's just a dickhead. Calling me a mug for picking Jungkook over him. He's just rude."

Tears start to fall down her cheeks.

Cam:"Babe don't cry, not over some immature twat."

Cam pulls her in for a hug. Sunmi and Kaia notice Ashlyn upset and walk over.

Sunmi:"Is everything okay?"

Sunmi rubs her back in comfort.

Cam:"Jay the little fucking twat, got pissed at her and called her a mug for picking Jungkook over him."

Kaia:"That's so immature."

Sunmi:"Don't cry babe."

Ashlyn:"I just hate that he's made me look like some horrible person."

Kaia:"Babe you're not."

Jungkook notices the girls crowding around Ashlyn while they wipe her tears. He instantly goes over to see if she's okay.

Jungkook:"You okay darling?"

She nods and Jungkook proceeds to pull her in for a hug. Just before he can ask why she's upset, a notification is heard. He steps back and pulls out the phone.

Jungkook:"Guys I got a text!"

Everyone turns their attention on Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Islanders, an angel awaits...."

Mathew:"What does that mean?"

The islanders all gather around in confusion.

Cam:"An angel awaits? What the hell?"

While the islanders stare at the message in confusion, but they are unaware of the footsteps approaching.

With her hips swaying side to side and her long ponytail swinging, a beautiful girl struts through the mansion. She wears a black strapless velvet dress that hugs her body. On her feet are black red bottom heels with diamond encrusted dragons on the front. She wears long sleeved gloves with a diamond bracelet. Her makeup flawless; lipgloss and winged liner. An angel indeed.

The islanders finally hear the clicking and clacking of heels and turn around to see her.

Jennie:"Oh my god. Who the fuck is that?"

The boys gawk in shock; practically jumping up and down in excitement as she smiles and walks over.

"Hello, I'm Taesan..."

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The girls feel threatened

"Do I have utter mug written on my forehead!"

And games begin

"Let the games begin...dumb bitch〰️

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.7K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
55.6K 1.3K 11
You and Bangtan had a polygamous relationship, all dating each other. One day when you decided to use their shared computer to buy some dumb shit, yo...
555K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...