After Hours (𝟏)

By radteens

When college student, 'Rainy' Love gets into her first serious relationship, she is overjoyed with the newfou... More

Synopsis
1. An ExposΓ©
2. Talk's Cheap
3. Harmony
4. First Times
5. Cool Down
6. Looking Glass
7. Tease
8. Ridicule
9. Trouble
10. Observation
11. Red
12. Mind Games
13. Where Credit is Due
14. Soak
15. Hearsay
16. Lacking Trust
17. Caretaker
18. Isolate
19. Question Time
20. Denial
21. Game On
22. Slow Down
23. Ordinary
24. Next Caller
25. Temperature
26. Surprises
27. Gift Giving
28. Error
29. Silence
30. Confusion
31. Hide and Seek
32. Morality
33. Comfort
34. Emotions
35. Short Fuse
36. Foreign
37. Tragedy
38. Loss of Control
39. Rewind
40. Listen
41. In the Storm
42. Setbacks
43. Darkest Hours

Epilogue

107K 2.3K 4K
By radteens

3 MONTHS LATER

"I still don't get it."

Frustrated deep brown eyes glared over at the confused woman before a loud groan sounded throughout the room. "Are you fucking serious, Rain?"

Sprawled out against the black satin sheets in only her underwear, she was laying down on her front. Her full ass on display, the tiny material of her barely there thongs did nothing to cover the bruises scattered across her supple brown skin. Kicking her shapely legs up aimlessly, she slowly nodded once she had finished running her eyes over the notes. Her curls were left out, and in its usual state down her back.

It wasn't even a full second later that the professor heard a soft sigh. "Why are you raising your voice at me? I'm trying my hardest, I really am. I just don't get it." She whined, picking her head out from the endless books to pout at him. He was sat upright in only a pair of boxer shorts, his back against the sturdy headboard. Thick black reading glasses on, and a notepad of his own in his large hand.

Silver shook his head, short curls falling onto his forehead. "Why do you bother showing up to my classes if you're clearly not there to learn anything?" He asked, watching as her face fell.

His chest, abs and neck were covered in scratches and love bites. Varying from different sizes, some more fresh, and others faded. Lips still a shade of red from a few hours prior, his brows were furrowed together in frustration as he stared over at her. She moved so that she was laying on her back, and her full breasts came into view. The playboy piercings that went through her light brown nipples were the first thing he laid his eyes on before drifting over her slim waist and then back up to her face.

"You know what? I'm going to find myself a new tutor. I don't need you to belittle me like this anymore." She declared, not liking his tone of voice.

Face void of any makeup, her long lashes fluttered against her cheeks. Peering at him from her position, he lingered slightly on her drooping heavy gaze.

"Baby," He stressed, making sure to purposely drag the pet name. It worked for a mere second as her frown wavered. "I'm not belittling you, I've been trying to help you study for three hours straight now, but I can't do that when you're not even listening to me."

Her frown was back in place.

"I don't care, that doesn't give you right to yell at me." Rainy argued, shoving her books off her lap as her eyes started to brim with tears.

He rolled his eyes at the waterworks, "Go ahead, cry. That's really going to help you graduate isn't it." The full blown bicker session didn't get a chance to start up when she grabbed ahold of one of her thick books and threw it at his face.

Of course, he had seen it coming and ducked his head. The book slammed into the headboard, bouncing off the edge and falling onto his pillow.

He couldn't do it anymore- he was losing his goddamn mind. Helping her was proving to be more difficult than he thought.

She was driving him crazy.

Getting up from his spot, he snatched his glasses off his nose and calmly placed it down onto his bedside table. Sucking in a controlled breath, he swung his legs off the bed and his feet touched the plush carpet. "Fine, we'll do this the hard way." It happened so quickly, one minute she was sniffling, the next he had a firm grip around her ankles and pulled her down towards his standing figure.

"Now do want to tell me what you're really upset about or will I have to fuck it out of you?"

"I'm not upset." She mumbled, letting him pull her further down the bed until she reached the edge. It was funny sight to behold, she wasn't fazed and instead, laid on her back opening her legs out so that he could stand in between them.

Looking down at the sour expression plastered across her face, he rose a brow.

"Doesn't sound very promising to me dolcezza." He said lowly.

Rainy let out an abrupt squeal when she felt his wandering hands skin up to her thighs. His touch sent tingles down her body. Taking in the sight of her half-naked body, his daring fingers dug into her the flesh of her hip, making her protest. She lifted her head up to see the glint in his eyes and thrashed her body against the bed. "-No don't you dare, these are my favourite pair... Silver no!" She shrieked, narrowing her dark gaze.

That was the only time she cracked character, it wasn't for very long though since she returned back to her mood in an instant. 

He tore the strings of her expensive thongs off with his bare hands causing a loud ripping to follow after another loud scream.

"Guess I'll just have to fuck it out of you."

If he had learnt one thing from being with her, it was how to adapt to her mood changes. If she was upset or moody, he knew how to get her out of a funk. Two words. Multiple orgasms.

"What's wrong?" He asked again, this time less harsh. He could tell something was on her mind, she had been this way all morning.

No answer.

Realising she needed more of a push than that, he scoffed and bent his head. "If you're going to be a fucking bitch and throw books at me, then we can do this hard way. I'll ask you again, what's the matter Rainy." He repeated dangerously, speaking in a condescending manner. His voice was getting rougher and much more intense.

Nothing. Not even a damn flinch.

"Fine."

He didn't waste any time bending his head down all the way and gripping onto her thick thighs. Her eyes widened, but she didn't dare say a word.

The torn panties were no longer a worry, her focus was entirely on him. Bringing his hand down to her groan, he started with a gentle rubbing motion against her anxious bud. A cool air hit her as he parted his lips to blow on her, making her shiver.

Even when his hand palmed her glistening folds, she didn't squirm.

Silver hm'ed on her, feeling the wetness spread and collect on his fingers in thick globs. He dryly laughed, pulling his pointer and middle finger up to his mouth, the sticky substance and his salvia covered his fingers. "Wet already? I haven't even touched you yet amore mio."

He didn't care that she was still refusing to talk. She was soaking wet, that's all that mattered.

Tongue flicking out, he started to tease her bud in an agonisingly slow way. Her legs were up in the air, struggling to stay still when the first finger slipped into her heat. He pushed until he was to his knuckles, and wiggled his finger. Her vaginal walls were so tight that one finger was enough to make her body come alive. Reacting to his finger moving in and out of her, he added another finger. Then, he really started to torment her.

Fingering her relentlessly, her breathy whimpers were turning starting to turn into moans.

He increased the pressure, the sloshing from her wetness spilled out the more he worked his fingers. His tongue abused her clit, sucking, circling, flicking. Tugging on her sensitive bud with his teeth for a second, her toes curled and thighs tightened around his neck.

Grinding against his mouth, she squirmed craving more. He wasn't going slow, torturing her until she rid of her nasty attitude.

The lust and desire started to pour into her eyes, darkening them. As they looked at each other, her eyes started to flutter. He gave her ass a gentle squeeze with his free hand, and dipped his tongue inside of her.

That was when her legs started to spasm and twitch, he knew he had her exactly where he wanted her.

Everytime she felt herself near the edge, Silver paused and then repeated his actions all over again.

His menacing chuckle started up, adding another finger, he stretched her out completely. Now with three of his fingers inside, he started to fasten his pace. "I can do this all day," He warned, curling his fingers in deeper. "but if you tell me what the fuck your problem is then I'll let you come as many times as you want."

The feel of his stubble and mouth against her were enough to drive her to insanity, eliciting a whiny 'no!' as he tried to pull away.

"You want me to stop?"

Rainy whined louder.

She finally broke. That was all he needed to say, it was getting too much for her.

"—Silver! I'm gonna... Fuck!" She all but screamed, her eyes started to water uncontrollably as he refused her of a release. "I need to come. Baby, please! Please, oh fuck—" She sobbed, clamping her eyes shut. He didn't slow his fingers, drumming into her harder and faster at an inhuman speed. Noisy squelching of him driving into her heat mixed in with her chaotic gasps.

"Why are you upset?" Silver drilled.

She couldn't believe he could be so cruel.

Rainy screamed louder, reaching down to hold his hand in place. He had finally gotten through to her. "F-Fine! I'll tell you, unghh, please," She begged over and over again until her vocal chords gave out. "—I need it. I need it!"

He smirked. "Yeah? Tell me how bad."

She didn't get a chance to respond as the build-up heightened.

Pressing his thumb against her swollen clit, he rubbed in quick circles. Rainy's broken gasps and flushed face were all he could focus on. She could feel her climax approaching, the thrusting of his fingers intensifying and his hand cupping her mound. He played with her, pushing his fingers in and then out, groaning quietly as her own pussy made wet, sloppy sounds. Hitting her G-spot violently, his fingers slid in and out in quick motions.

An unexpected rush of fluids gushed from her body as she jerked, trying to thrust her hip upwards. With her eyes rolling back for a brief moment, her legs trembled.

The orgasm was far more turbulent than he predicted, and her squirting achieved a lot more liquid as well, completely drenching the bed and his hand.

As she tried to regain her breath, her stomach and breasts moved whilst she groaned. "You can be such an asshole sometimes." Rainy childishly grumbled, coming back down from her glorious high. "Those thongs were apart of a limited edition set, babe. They were expensive."

The mind-blowing orgasm overhauled her bad mood instantly.

"How expensive can two flimsy strings be?"

Men, she thought to herself.

She didn't bother to explain how pricy underwear could be knowing he most likely wouldn't understand.

Glancing down at her, he clicked his tongue catching sight of the large wet patch. He didn't stare long for the grin to develop on his face, hands on either side of her. Hovering above her, careful not to put his weight on her, he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"Hm — I changed my sheets this morning." He mumbled, clearly amused at the mess she had made. Leaving butterfly kisses down her face and chest, Rainy blushed bringing her arms around his neck. She let them loosely hang as he reached up to peck her lips.

The shyness crept in, and she sighed. "Sorry."

Silver gave her a shrug, "Nothing I haven't seen before dolcezza" 

Although he wanted to know the reason behind her mood, he first wanted to finish what he had started. He wanted to feel her around him. Pushing his boxers down, he stepped completely out of them.

"Knees up."

Rainy frowned, "But what about the shee—" She went to protest, but he didn't want to hear it.

"What did I just say Rainy?"

She swallowed, and pushed her legs up to her chest. In this position, all of her body was bared to him. His rough large hands shoved her legs further into her chest, and reluctantly she placed each leg on either shoulder.

Looking into his intense eyes, her bottom puckered out as he reached in between them to grab ahold of his rock hard cock. Teasingly, his length stroked her swollen folds.

Her breath hitched when he pushed her further into the mattress, it wasn't until she felt his lips touch hers that he roughly thrusted in.

Silver reached forward, her lips against his desperately biting and kissing her. Her moans were muffled by his lips, she was glad he was exploring her mouth as she struggled to take it all in and coating him with her juices. Her pussy stretched around him, his hands firmly planted either side of her whilst hers held onto his forearms.

"Shit," He rasped out, sinking his teeth into her neck. "so fucking tight."

He needed a quickie, not caring if he was being rough.

He was plummeting powerfully into her but then withdrawing deliberately, tantalising her with anticipation of the next deep penetration filling her up and stretching her in that impressive way that only his cock could do.

As he rammed in and slipped out, she was ever so building toward a climax. She mewled noisy gasps, taking in a shaky breath as he withdrew again. Trying to push herself toward his retreating cock, she huffed unsuccessful as her legs were pinned by his shoulders. "Silver!" Rainy panted, "Sto-ohh!"

The slapping of skin started to pick up, becoming more vicious and fast pace. He continued to pound her as she started to completely lose control. Fucking her roughly, he pushed his cock deeper with each thrust. Rainy stirred in response, yelling his name over and over again. Her body started to shake.

His hand wrapping around her neck, he squeezed her throat. Her orgasm came in waves, she clenched and cried her pleasure in long moans. Pussy contracting around his cock, she whimpered setting off his own orgasm.

Reaching his peak, he joined her euphoric state as hot strings of cum spurted inside of her.

He rolled off of her, a few minutes later, breathing heavily. They both laid there recovering on the bed.

The silence didn't last very long, licking her lips she spoke.

"I'm nervous for you to meet them."

Raising a brow, he watched the serious expression grow.

After realising her parents would eventually end up meeting him at her graduation, Rainy decided it was time for them to finally meet. She didn't want their first meeting to be at her graduation, she couldn't think of a worser way to introduce her strict parents to him. After all, he was still her professor.

Silver had offered his place, since it was a Sunday, and his side of the family always had a barbecue every Sunday — it would be a perfect way to ease her parents in. That only meant, her parents would be around Elijah, Laleh (who had insisted on coming for moral support) and the rest of his family.

Elijah and Rainy had seen each other many times since their last altercation. After a few awkward conversations, they were on somewhat good terms. With a new baby on the way, he came to accept the relationship a lot easier than she initially thought.

"Why?" He questioned confusedly, "We're going to have to tell them sooner than later and I don't really want to meet your parents whilst sitting on a stage alongside other professors."

Rainy winced, perching herself up onto the edge of the bed. "I know, you're right that would be weird. It's just that... my father can be a lot. He's super overprotective of me, I've never done this before. I haven't introduced them to a man ever." She was embarrassed, splotches of red appeared on her cheeks.

"Rain, I love you but you need to stop worrying so much. Nothing will happen, and if it does, it won't change how I feel about you. I want your parents to respect me." He reassured her, "I'll be on my best behaviour."

She chewed the insides of her cheeks nervously, "Okay."

The smell of musky sex and sweat wafted around the room.

"Anyway — it's important that I meet the parents to the mother of my future kids." The cheeky voice neared her, he got off the bed and came to stand in front of her. Wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close to him.

She felt a lot less stressed, his touch making her feel at home.

Rainy rolled her eyes at his comment, pulling him by tightening her grip around his neck. "You know damn well that you won't be getting me pregnant anytime soon Silver. I still haven't decided what I want to do after I graduate."

Of course, he was merely teasing her to get a reaction.

He snorted, leaning in so that his hot breath hit her face and his lips grazed over her own. "That's if you graduate — and what is that supposed to mean? You don't want to have kids with me?" He asked, lips falling into a mock pout.

"No thank you Sir, I don't think the world needs a mini Silvester Rivera running around." She said sarcastically, though he seem to find it funny and the silent laughter started to bubble up within her.

The past three months had gone by quickly. It wasn't a surprise that Rainy spent most of her evenings at the professor's apartment. Not much had changed between them, the only real difference was that they now had an official label to define their passionate relationship.

"I'm kidding. Of course, I want to have kids with you some day, I just don't see a ring around my finger yet." She hummed.

Just like that, he stiffened under her touch. Unable to keep himself from clenching his jaw, a low rumble sounded from his throat. "That's enough of that, we've only been dating for three months." He told her rather bluntly.

Rainy's eyes twinkled with joy, leaning up to pepper his neck in sloppy wet kisses. He wanted to have children, and there was no doubt that he'd be an amazing father but the mention of marriage made him uneasy. "Oh? All of a sudden you're uncomfortable with the conversation?" She taunted.

"I'm not uncomfortable, I don't think we should rush into anything bambolina." Silver explained as she pulled out to look straight at him. Her playful eyes bored into his, causing her lips to twist.

Yet another nickname she had accumulated over the last few months.

"Oh and, me having your babies isn't rushing?"

Shit, he thought.

There was only one way this would end.

An exaggerated sigh left his mouth as he tried to think of the right words to say. The last thing he needed was to see more tears from her. "The more we talk about this, it'll go from being a simple conversation to you getting upset and we don't have the time for that. We need to start getting ready for the dinner."

She frowned, "So you don't want to marry me?" was all she managed to decipher from his words.

"Rainy," He grunted, his hand coming up to grab her face — caressing her. "I don't want anyone else in this bed. On my dick. In my arms. I want you, only you. The only person I want is you. And you know that." He tried to reassure, although it seemed she had already stopped listening to him.

It was hard for him to show his true emotions, he wasn't a perfect boyfriend by any means. He could never get anything right, always messing up one way or another. They didn't have a conventional relationship, for starters, they started off as a taboo; teacher and student. The sex was rough, demanding and heavy. From spitting in her mouth, to choking, to anal. It was at times too much and soaked in forbidden taboos. But that was the way they liked it. The love was full on — passionate. Often at times their love was so intense that they needed to take a step back and relax. The arguments could get nasty, still, they never went to bed angry at each other. She knew she let him get away with a lot, and he knew she had him wrapped around her little finger. However, being in a relationship was teaching him how to be more vulnerable and open. He was trying to learn how to be better version of himself for her.

So when she got upset with him, he tried to understand why she was feeling that way.

Or at least, he usually did.

Rainy moved her head to the side before he could reach her lips, facing the wall, "Don't touch me." She sulked, taking her arms off his neck and crossing them over her chest.

At that moment, all he could think about was the raging fire building inside of him. It was spreading like a wildfire.

His nostrils flared, gritting his teeth as he spoke. "—I don't have the time to hear you bitch again. Alright, yes — I want to fucking marry you. Is that what you want me to say?"

A wide smile etched onto her face, she snapped her head back over to him. "That's exactly what I wanted you to say."

She shoved his chest back with her hands, and sunk her feet into the floor. Getting up, she started to make her way towards his en-suite bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done here." He called out after her.

"Well I was about to head into the shower, but you can always join me if you'd like." She teased, not turning around.

He could only glare at her back as she disappeared into the bathroom, swaying her hips. However, he didn't wait behind long at all deciding to take her up on her offer. Following in long slow strides, only one thought tainted his mind.

Rainy Love would be the death of him.

"—Thirty years old! And how do you presume I should react to my daughter dating a man nine years her senior?"

"Baba!" Rainy half-whispered, nudging her father's shoulder and looking across at the man in questioning, who was busy flipping burgers on the grill. "What did we just speak about? I told you to say hello before you hassle him with questions." She scolded under her breath, walking up to the barbecue with her parents in tow.

"Silver, I, uh, want you to meet my parents." Cringing, she kept her eyes glued onto his tall figure. He was wearing dark wash jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his muscles nicely.

He had been waiting for her to bring them over.

Silver quickly finished flipping all the meat, and gave his undivided attention onto Rainy's parents. They stood next to the short girl, who was staring at him with pleading eyes.

Standing out in the sunny garden, the smokey smell drifted through the air. The rest of the guests were chattering, and mingling. It was later into the evening, and just when she had come to the conclusion her parents wouldn't show up — they did. The kids were playing in the back, and she could hear Laleh and Elijah arguing over something but she didn't think too much into it. All they did was argue.

Silver wanted to drag his eyes over her yellow sundress, and tight curls but he forced himself to only look at her face. He didn't want to make a bad first impression.

"Hello — it's a pleasure to finally meet you both." He introduced, wiping his hands on his jeans to rid of any grease and held his hand out. "Silvester."

The woman who looked an awful lot like Rainy, smiled and took his hand first. "Rosana." She said shyly. "Nice to meeting you." The thick accent to her voice made Rainy smile softly. Her mother was dressed in traditional attire, in a full covered long dress. It was a cotton material, and cream coloured. Her hair was black, and curly.

"It's meet not meeting Mama." She corrected her.

Her mother blushed, making him chuckle and shake his head. "Well I can definitely see where Azita gets her beauty from." He flattered.

Silver knew how to charm parents, although he wasn't the most welcoming person, around parents he could switch into parent/teacher mode.

Rainy had warned him beforehand that it would most likely be her father speaking to him since he was better at English than her mother was.

He received another blush, this time by both of the women. Biting down on her lip out of habit, Rainy took a step closer to Silver ready to greet him before the deeper voice cut her off.

"What do you think you're doing Rainy?"

Her shoulders dropped, and she glanced over at the stern man. He was bald, short, yet intimidatingly built. Standing in a shirt and slacks, he glared at his nerve wreck of a daughter.

"Nothing! I was seeing if the burgers were burning." She rambled, standing still as her face paled.

It took everything in him to not reply with something funny and borderline rude, Silver bit his tongue and directed his focus back to her parents.

Her father didn't let him speak, opening his mouth. "What are your intentions with my daughter?"

Well, that was quick.

The professor cleared his throat, flickering his attention back and forth. She was chewing on her fingernails, staring at the ground. She was preparing herself for the worst.

She wasn't sure what he would come up with, all she could think about was how she was getting her insides rearranged by the supposedly honourable man only a couple of hours ago.

Great this is it, I'm going to die alone, she thought.

"Honestly?" Silver said, then saw her lift her head up to peek at him. She was nervous to hear his answer, and truth be told, so was he. But when he looked at her, all of the worries went away. "I like your daughter, a lot. It'd mean a lot to me if I could continue getting to know her with your blessing. There's not one thing that I wouldn't do for — she's a beautiful person inside and out."

Rainy's heart burst with emotion, she scrunched her nose up behind her father comically to show him that she was cringing at his words when secretly she loved them. He laughed briskly.

"Of course, I know how strict your culture can be and I wouldn't want to disrespect you by doing anything immoral." He said, loud and clearly.

Her father cocked his head to the side, "Are you in love with my daughter?"

Silver swallowed, veering his head to stare straight into the hazel ones. "Yes."

Taking a step too close to him, there was a slight pause before a grin crept onto the older man's face. Dimples.

So that was where she got her famous dimples from.

"Call me Navid, or Baba."

Suddenly, her ears perked up and she gasped. "Wait seriously Baba?" Rainy muttered. That was suspiciously easy, too easy.

She felt like she was on an episode of punk'd.

Her father laughed whole heartedly, ignoring her in the back and grasping onto his shoulders firmly. "There's nothing more I can wish for than for my daughter to be with a good man. I can tell you are one. Welcome to the family Silver." His voice was less stern, and filled with joy.

All the nerves quickly washed away.

She wasn't sure how long they spoke for, her father and Silver ended up drifting off onto the topic of sports. A big confirmation that he truly liked her partner. The rest of the evening flew by, slowly one by one people were making their way back home.

Including her parents, though, not without Silver offering to drive them home as they had taken the bus down. He earned himself a lot more brownie points from the simple gesture alone.

Laleh laughed harder at the couple relaying the events that happened in the packed evening. Sitting in his living room, he rocked the sleeping Kaya in his arms as leaned further back into his sofa.

"You mean to tell me, the same man that threatened Jimmy in first grade for sharing grapes with you likes him of all people?" Pointing over at him, he gave her stunned brunette a mock smile.

"Why is that so hard to believe Miss. Karimi?" His gruff voice inquired. She was on the opposite couch with Rainy and Eliza cuddled up next to her — a blanket thrown over them. They had become great friends the three of them, he wasn't sure how to feel about his girlfriend and niece being friends but he knew one thing.

It was a lot better than having her date his nephew.

Elijah was playing with Cairo in the corner, and his sisters were in the kitchen doing god knows what. This was their new norm, gathering with the family.

"Uh, that you're a massive dick. No offence." The reply was said with a lot of emphasis.

He smiled, "This grudge you have with me, I see it still hasn't gone away. Don't worry, I'll have to fail your best-friend soon so you won't be alone for long." The sarcasm making a reappearance.

They had a friendship built on annoying each other, much to Rainy's disappointment the first time she had formally introduced him to Laleh, he recognised her immediately from teaching her. When they started bickering, she assumed they hated each other. But after the long dinner, Laleh had come into her room to let her know that she liked her new beau.

"Ha, ha." Rainy bitterly laughed, his eyes flickering over to hers. "Boyfriends are supposed to be supportive, you prick."

"I'm being realistic bambolina."

A light thumping sounded, making the relaxed and airy ambience subside.

"I got it!"

The tone of the doorbell chiming made him frown, he moved his head across to see Elijah rushing out of the living room. Cairo ran behind, following after him.

"Who would be at the door at this time?" Silver shouted, but he didn't receive an answer as the door was pulled open and muffled chat could be heard.

It was almost nine, he certainly wasn't expecting anyone. Rainy gave him an odd stare, silently asking who it was with her eyes. He shrugged, holding onto Kaya tighter as he went to stand up to check.

But there was no need.

Elijah entered the living room first, he was doing his face tick that he did when he was nervous.

"I want you guys to meet Angelina, she couldn't make it earlier but I figured we still haven't started the games yet. I hope you don't mind if she joins." He explained, moving to the side.

The bump was the first thing everyone's eyes went to. Eliza smiled, and Rainy shot up from her position realising who he was introducing them all too. "Oh my gosh, hi! How are you?" She greeted, getting up to approach her.

She hadn't met the woman he was having a baby with.

The woman, known as Angelina, stood tall at the entrance. She was in a fitted dress that showed off her bump, and had long blonde hair. The beauty she possessed was model like, and captivating. Emerald eyes, light freckles, and a Colgate smile.

The only person that hadn't moved from his frozen spot was Silver, she was staring straight at him. Familiar soft eyes, small nose. That same elvish ears. She was back, and he knew it wasn't a coincidence.

He felt his throat run dry.

He didn't have to get close to her to smell her sweet cherry scent, or touch her to remember the feel of her soft skin.

Even with Rainy in the room, all the old memories came rushing back.

And all he could see was blonde.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. πŸ”žWARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌢️πŸ”₯. I do not m...
1.9K 36 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
48.9K 1K 32
Anna Haden, a twenty-two-year-old girl, in her junior year of college has always been the girl to get the guy's attention. Anna majoring in chemistry...
670 47 25
"Dare" I breath through my lips. Nathaniel smirked in satisfaction as his plan was going well. "I dare you to French kiss, Mr. Armani" He said calmly...