New York ( Long updates)

By Aooraa

Police officer Vannoy Makken is a regular Hispanic//Puerto Rican man who talks, walks, and has everything. Ev... More

𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕖𝕟
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟  

⚜️𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖⚜️

1.6K 72 18
By Aooraa

Vannoy's POV

After we searched the sites of Hawaii and the local streets we didn't walk too far because I didn't want us to end up like most movies if you venture out to far out of the tourist part of your vacation. I was holding moné's hand as well as liyah's, we continued walking and after about an hour to two hours of walking Liyah poked my stomach.

"Dad."
"Yes Love bug."
"Im tired."

I stopped walking and picked up liyah in my arms and continued walking with moné back to our hotel room. Once we get to the hotel lobby we enter the elevator and a woman looks at me and makes a mug face a moné but she doesn't seem to notice it.

"Excuse me miss, don't mean mug my fiancé ok, you can't have me and you can't get rid of my lady so I suggest you get off on your floor please and thank you."
The lady scoffed and went to slap me then moné held her hand out.

"You touch him, I will fuck you up hoe you best believe."

The lady then got off then I kissed moné's head as a thank you. As we got off the elevator and got to our room moné opened the doors for me and Liyah hand seemed to have fallen asleep so I went into the room and played her down and out a blanket on her. I then walk back out to moné and I look at her with admiration.

"Yes vannoy?"
"Nothing I just have a surprise for you."
"What's this surprise."
"You have to close your eyes."
"Ugh ok."

As she closed her eyes I took her hand into mine and I led her into the bathroom and I started to play her favorite song by jagged edge "walked out of Heaven" . I stopped her in her tracks with my hands on her shoulders.

"Open your eyes."
"Oh my gosh vannoy, when did you do this."
"You are a great mother and lady of mine but I figured that you'd need some type of pampering, this is from me to you so please enjoy yourself."
"Aw vannoy."

Moné got into the tub and we shared a strawberry or two. I kissed her head.

"I'm going to check on Liyah and see how's she doing ok."
"Ok."

I walked into the room and saw Liyah in her pjs she must've changed and was all snuggled up in bed, I kissed her head and i went back to moné with a red robe in hand and in all honesty I want her to be comfortable around me and I don't want her to feel stressed.

"Moné."
"Yes."
"I want you to meet my father and my younger brother."
"Your father and sibling, well if I meet yours you have to meet mine but I don't have any sibling."
"Seems fair enough."
"Let's go to bed."

- - - - - - - - - 🌻 the next morning 🌻 - - - - - - - - -
( Still Vannoys POV )

I woke up and it seemed that I was the first one to wake up and I slowly got out the bed without walking the girls and I went into the bathroom and I looked at myself . I'm proud of how far I've come in my four year journey but now I have a family and that is my life journey.

I slap on some pants for decency and washed my face and basic hygiene, I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. As I was getting into the cooking Liyah was second to wake up and she leaned on my hip with her half sleep self, Liyah has grown up so much on this trip and I'm very very proud of how far she has come from all her hardship. Her face has slimmed and her hair grew and I fully saw her texture and it's nothing like moné's.

"Morning daddy."
"Morning honey bee, why you up so early."
"You weren't in bed again and I thought you left."
"I would never leave you guys, you know that."
"Yes but you never know daddy."

I looked her in her eyes

"Liyah as of now and for as long as you're in my life as I am in yours I'm not leaving anytime soon."

"I believe you."
"Good now go wash up and wake up mommy please."
"Ok."

That girl I swear she's getting too smart for her own good. After I finished cooking breakfast both my girls came out together at the right time.

"Mommy and I are up now."
"Good morning beautiful ladies."
"Morning vannoy."

We all sat down and began eating breakfast. Since our vacation is only 3 days long I thought that maybe we all could go on the board walk for our last day and get ready for our flight tomorrow, an I have another surprise for moné when we get back home.

- - - - - - - - - -🌻flight home🌻- - - - - - - - - - -
The boardwalk was amazing, the food was delicious and now I have a real surprise for moné. As we get dropped off to our house. It was mid afternoon around 3 o'clock.

I looked at moné with fear.

"What vannoy."
"Don't hit me ok."
"Ok."
"I got rid of your suv."

I covered my body as she started to hit me with anger. Damn this women can throw hands.

"What the hell babe why did you do that."
"Because I got you a new vehicle that's why."

She instantly stopped hitting me and looked at me with tears holding Liyah. I walked to the garage and I started moné's new vehicle and i drive it out.

"Do you like it, it's sexy and simple."
"I love it, and where's your vehicle vannoy."
"Right there."

"Ima man motherfucka boyyyy."
"Oh calm down vannoy now what about your father do I have to know."

We walked inside the house and Liyah went to her room to nap; me and moné were in the living room talking and she mentioned her father, her father is someone I have yet to meet and I'm quite nervous about it.

"My father is like me but a dick head that's why he got divorced. My dad at the time had another son with another lady and he's now my dick headed younger brother who doesn't seem to want to wear any type of clothing."
"So I'll be meeting the dick heads of the family."
"Yes. So tell me about your dad."
"Well he's a business man, he's in his mid-sixties, no wife Just me his only child."
"Is he scary."
"You'll be fine."
"How,Im about to marry his daughter without his permission; I'm a dead cop I swear, I'm roasted like a ham on thanksgiving."
"oh my gosh."
"When am I going to meet your father moné?"
"Later today of you wanted to get it over with."
"I don't mind, we can visit mine tomorrow."
"Sounds like a plan."

Me and moné got up from sitting on the sofa to doing our daily chores around the house, the basic necessities. Out the corner of my eye I see her reach for her phone and she's calling someone must be her father I guess.

( moné's phone convo )

"Hey dad, how are you?"
"Im good honey how about yourself."
"Peachy I wanted to know if you could stop by today and meet my fiancé."
"Fiancé, what a fiancé when did this happen."
"Dad."
"I know I knows it's just that you're my little girl it's all I just don't want nothing bad to happen to you."
"I know dad but trust me on this, he's the one ok."
"Phew ok I'll swing by for an Hour or two nothing strenuous."
"Ok great Liyah would be happy to see you."
"I'll be happy to see her too, but I am most excited to see your little fiancé."
"Oh my."
" OK honey I have to go I have a customer on line 6 that I've been holding so I'm going to have to go and I will let you know what I'm doing when I get off of work ok."
"Alright."
"Ok then have a good evening moné, I love you talk to you later.
"Thank you, you too and I love you to dad, I'll talk to you later."
"Bye."
"Bye."

( end of convo )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 743 19
Mikai has always thought differently. He doesn't think that people should live a certain way just because society dictates it. He is a successful bus...
231K 8.7K 31
JACK MORETTI. With more enemies than friends, he makes ruthless decisions in the name of protecting his wife. After being apart from her, he realizes...
148K 4.2K 54
Vincent Chae, CEO of The Chae Foundation and a single father, faces a dire situation. He must marry quickly to retain custody of his beloved children...
7.9K 181 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...