supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[17]

4.8K 248 170
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n

You woke up tossing around the soft sheets of Donghyuck's bed. He was no longer there when you opened your eyes.

You tied your hair in a messy bun before going straight at the bathroom Taeyong told you can use and did your morning routine.

"Y/N!" You sleepily looked up to the voice of Johnny. Your eyes turned wide awake to see him. You immediately hid behind Sicheng in fear. "Why are you hiding?"

Sicheng giggled, trying to dodge you so you won't be able to hide but you skilfully followed him. He quickly stopped himself when he left your hand gripping at his shirt tighter, a way of warning him to stop or he'll be thrown away in the next few minutes if he doesn't.

You sighed behind. "If you're going to scold me for being noisy that night, please do it now."

"That night?" Sicheng attempted to turn around but quickly retreated when you grabbed him tighter. He scratched his temple, he himself not getting why he's sort of scared at you.

Johnny processed your words for a few minutes before cackling. "I won't. Why? Are you scared?"

"She's scared?" Sicheng peeked at you who's slowly letting go of him. "But she's the on scary here."

Johnny grinned as a reply which you replied with a serious look. "Do you know how to laugh?"

"Why did you call me anyway?" You adjusted your messy bun and approached him, ignoring his taunting question earlier. He grabbed some whisk and a bowl before pulling other ingredients your familiar with. You tilted your head. "Are you planning to bake?"

"We're planning to eat, you're the one who will bake." He smiled widely. Sicheng stood beside you together with Yuta you didn't even notice joined the place.

You furrowed your brows. "Who told you--"

Johnny pressed his index finger in your lips with a smirk. Your cheeks heated once again, like how it did to Donghyuck. Something about them doing this makes you want to melt and you hate it, a lot.

"Jaehyun told us that you're great at baking, not just in cooking. So, here you are." He stood and pointed at the table. "Go go go whisk!"

"Excuse me but who told him that I do?" You glared.

Yuta chuckled, laying his elbows above the table and resting his chin. "Why? Don't you know how to bake?"

You awkwardly look down. "I.. Of course I do." You quickly wiped the expression in your face and glared. "Why am I gonna do this anyway? I'm not some kind--"

"I want cake." Jungwoo appeared, plastering a smile hoping that he's soft features would let you do it.

But you shook your head stubbornly. "If you want to eat cake then buy some."

"We want to see if you're really great at baking." Taeil appeared as well by teleporting.

You scoffed, already annoyed so much. "You're just trying to make me bake, right? I'm not falling into it."

Yuta mockingly tilted his head, enjoying the scene. "Then do you want me to make you move?"

Your head shot up in horror. You experienced it once and there's no way you're gonna risk it again. You heavily grabbed the whisk. "I better have some advantage after this."

"Staying with us is already an advantage?" Doyoung's voice joined the chat, entering together with Taeyong who's eyeing you timidly.

"You wish." You spat, starting to add the flour in the bowl.

"Can I try to whisk?" Mark innocently asked. You turned around to see Donghyuck and Jaehyun trailing behind.

This made you irritatingly drop the baking utensils. "Are you all planning to watch me bake? You can just wait as you please."

"What's wrong about watching you?" Jaehyun leaned at the wall just infront of you.

"I'm not a movie." You glared, continuing to check the other ingredients so you can decide what you can do.

"You're something I could watch for like the movie, the only difference is that.." Sicheng cutely smiled. "You're more worth watching."

"Oooohhh~ Winwin!" Everybody reacted, either shocked in a disappointed way or in a really proud way since Sicheng is throwing cheesy lines which is very unusual.

Yuta playfully tap his shoulder. "Since when did you know those lines?"

"You're a flirty one and both of you are close so why do you even ask." Taeyong's laughed was cut off when he dodged the box Yuta had thrown him. He grabbed the box and threw it back, landing in his biceps. "Oof. You didn't dodge."

Jaehyun suddenly joined the mess, controlling a small circle of flour and throwing it to Jungwoo. Jungwoo's jaw drop in betrayal, wiping the flour in his cheeks.

Donghyuck quickly walked infront of Jungwoo in a protective manner before lightning streaks lit up around his arms. "How dare you do that to Jungwoo hyung!"

"Zap me if you can." Jaehyun stuck his tounge out.

Sicheng laughed while watching the both of them. "If you all get hurt, I'm not healing you."

Johnny grabbed a flour and threw it in Sicheng's arm, making the younger's arm turn in a shade of white in a few minutes. "You will."

Yuta's jaw dramatically drop, as if something big just hurted Sicheng and he's ready to fight. But you quickly cut his payback when you slammed the whisk and a spatula on both of your hands in the counter.

"I want a peaceful surroundings when I work, will you all please leave if all you have to do is fool around?" You bitterly said, not even caring one bit if you looked like that one friend who ends up the fun.

The silence wrapped in the kitchen. You stared back at them who's keeping an eye on you as well. This lasted for a few minutes until you feel extremely uncomfortable.

Mark grabbed your both arms and turned you around. You didn't notice how he secretly dipped his thumb on the flour. He cautiously caressed your eyebrows that was frowning, while muttering. "Okay.. no need to be mad."

The guys did their best to stifle their laughter or even not to grin. Mark proudly walked behind Taeyong but he knows he will be dead in a few minutes once you found out.

He believe you'll know it soon since he don't trust his brothers succeeding on suppressing their laughter.

You shrugged him off and sighed. "Whatever." Sicheng and Johnny who's both beside you turned around in order to stop themselves from laughing at your now white eyebrows. You weirdly glanced at them and looked behind. "Is there something here? Why are you all looking at this direction?"

"Nothing. A-Ahem." Johnny shook his head, removing the grin off his face.

You know something was suspicious about them when they are all literally just looking at you but this time, with their grins on their faces.

You recalled what was funy on what you said until you remembered what Mark did to you.

It wouldn't be something to be laughed at if he just straighten my brows.. You thought, starting to make conclusions. Unless..

You're eyes widened. You quickly turn around and wiping the flour off your brows. A series of laughter erupted. Everyone was having the time of thei life while you plot murder.

"I swear Mark Lee!" You yelled, ready to punch him. You felt Jungwoo giving you a face towel where you can wipe your face. You half-heartedly mumbled 'thanks'.

You softly damped the cloth on your face before taking a deep breath and removing it.

"M--" You didn't even got to say a word when you got cut off by someone wiping his index finger at your cheeks. You slowly looked at the side to see Yuta nodding in satisfaction.

"But I think it would be better if we add it." Jungwoo suddenly dipped three of his fingers in the bowl and wiped it on your forehead.

Your jaw dropped in disbelief while the two of them rushed. You stretched your back and an annoyed look lit up your face. "You're all dead."

"Even us?" Taeil grinned widely from eye to eye.

You smirked sarcastically, grabbing a bag of flour. "Of course. I didn't hear any of you telling me right away that I have those things in my eyebrows."

Taeyong slowly back away along with his other members. You cracked your knuckles and grabbed a knife, opening the bag of flour and checking if your hand can fit.

Donghyuck pointed, "Y/N's the it!"

As if on cue, everybody started running away from you but not too far that you can't reach them.

After all, that's what they wanted.

You were laughing along with the boys fooling around. The whole place was a mess filled with flour and other sorts of thing. They even used their powers and you wouldn't deny it was mindblowing for a human like you.

You plopped yourself in the couch, coughing since the flour flew around. "Guys, stop. You might hurt one another." You grinned, seeing Mark play with Taeyong who's doing fire tricks.

"This is how we bond when we have time." Donghyuck said, punching Jungwoo with his fist wrapping in thunder bolts. And as expected, Jungwoo dodged it. "This is how we play."

"That.. is insane." You brushed your hair up with some shades of white now. "Everyone, this is enough. We should clean now."

Jaehyun looked up, the utensils floating around him dropping. "We can just call the mai--"

"No. You should learn how to do it on your own." You scolded, trying to get rid off the flour all on you. "We're all eleven in total, we can do it as fast as we can."

"Nope," Jungwoo rested both of his hands on your shoulders and suddenly led you upstairs. Your eyes widened in confusion while taking a step. "We'll do it. You should get changed and bake."

"What? I'm still baking?" Your shoulders dropped. "The flour are all over. We can't do anything about it now."

"Taeil hyung bought a lot of it. He always wanted to bake with us but we were too busy in the past. Maybe we can help you later, then maybe it will make him feel better." You turned silent in his words. You suddenly understood why the guys are forcing you to bake. "You can change in my room."

"Thanks.." You smiled even you know it was awkward for the both of you. Jungwoo didn't let awkwardness took over him though, he smiled naturally and pushed you inside.

"Oh wait! Your clothes!" He giggled, rushing downstairs to get the neatly folded clothes Taeil had bought you. He passed it to you as you smile shyly. "You can leave it in my room for awhile."

"Thanks."

"And, I saw you laughing with us earlier." Jungwoo grabbed the knob.

You raised your brow in his sentence. "What about it?"

"It just suits you well." He mumbled, closing the door. You stood there, processing what was that for since you're not used into compliments.

After getting changed, you walke downstairs and a faint smile lit up your face to see them cleaning the whole place.

"The kitchen's clean!" Taeyong informed, scrunching his nose everytime some dusts of flour flew when he swept it by a broom.

You walked straight into the kitchen. It was true when Jungwoo said that there are a lot of ingredients. The baking utensils are ready as well.

You started to check the amount needed and the flavor you can do. You decided to make a mango-flavored one since this was the best-selling product back then leaving you no  choice but to make it most of the time.

While whisking the ingredients, some strands of your hair kept blocking your view. You frustratingly keep on jerking your head to the side so you can get rid of it.

Someone suddenly stood behind you before tapping on your wrist where a ponytail was. You glared upon the person. "What do you need Mark?"

"You seem bothered, I'm trying to help." He shrugged, lightly grinning because you're already glaring.

You sighed and removed the ponytail on you. "I can do it on my own."

Mark suddenly snatched it from you and wrapped it in his own hands. "Sure you can."

"Give it back!" You groaned, dropping the whisk and turning around to steal it back.

Mark shook his head. "It's my turn to be stubborn now. You bake as fast as you can because I already want to it."

You scoffed in defeat, whisking in more force because of irritation. Mark grinned behind knowing that he succeed.

Goosebumps can be felt all over you when his soft fingertips massaged your head, gettinga handful of it. You immediately shrugged off the feeling and continued to whisk, knowing your cheeks are heating and it's probably showing a tint of red.

"D-Do you even know how to tie someone's hair?" You stuttered, feeling bothered when he kept brushing your hair with his hands.

"I-I will t-try." He replied back.

Great. Both of you are awkwardly having conversations.

Mark whirled the ponytail in your hair before patting it. "It's done. Did I do well?"

"Well," You slightly scrunched your nose. You know that it wasn't locked securely and if you move too much, it will slid down. Besides, there are strands of your average bangs still appearing at the side. "You kind of did well."

"She's lying~" Jungwoo hummed from the living room.

"Don't believe him." You muttered to Mark which made the boy smile wide, trusting you instead.

There was just something so pure about Mark that you can't disagree with him or he'll be utterly offended.

~~~

"Do you think we can eat it now? It's been refrigerated for 2 hours." Taeil mumbled while grabbing snacks.

"You can eat it now." You mumbled sleepily. Everyone suddenly rushed to the fridge and got their own utensils.

After baking and designing the cake, you decided to leave it in the fridge since it will taste the best when cooled. While waiting, all you did was watch random videos in the television. They enjoyed it a lot but you find it boring after a few hours passed by.

"Hey! What about a movie?" Yuta suggested. Everybody looked up to see him, especially you. He awkwardly scratched his ear from the attention he was getting. "Did I say something bad?"

"Nope. You said something best." Doyoung cheered.

"Movie it is then." Taeyong was suspiciously holding two slices of cakes. He went straight at you and passed it. "You lazy."

"Thanks, I thought you'll eat both of them." You grinned.

"Let's go now." He turned around, leaving you with a confused expression. You watch them trail behind the path Taeyong just walked out.

"Wait.. didn't you guys said we're gonna watch a movie?" You innocently asked, standing from the couch.

Sicheng who was last simply nodded. "What are you waiting for then?"

"I mean, why are you all going that way?" Your face was painted with a confused expression.

Sicheng simply chuckled. "Living room is boring. We have mini movie arena downstairs."

"Wait," Your eyes shoot open. "Are you serious?"

"Follow me if you think I'm kidding." He chuckled.

You had no choice but to trail behind, wanting to know about the place he mentioned. You walked downstairs that you didn't even imagine there was one.

Your footsteps echoed at the confined stairs. When you finally reach the end, you looked up to see the whole place and you had to grit your teeth to stop your jaw from dropping.

The place felt like a small cinema. The color scheme was black and red and there are five rows upstairs, each having five rows. Despite simply sitting with each other, they scattered around the place.

You start to wonder, are they really supernaturals or just a bunch of rich kids in the town? Maybe both?

"Have a seat!" Donghyuck snapped you on your thoughts while pointing the empty seats around. "Or have a seat beside me."

"Don't!" Johnny pleaded like it was the most sinful thing to do. "You guys will argue in the middle of the movie! I can predict it!"

You scoffed in reply while Donghyuck only scowled. You decided to climb at the third row  and sit at the edge, putting the plate of cake at the handle. You looked around to see them giving you a disappointed look since they thought you'll atleast sit somewhere near them.

"What?" You asked, taking a bite on the mango flavoured cake. The guys looked away while shaking their heads. You innocently looked around to see them everyone having their own specific seats away with each other. "Wow. Are we doing some sort of social distancing?"

"Probably." Doyoung grinned. "What movie shall we watch?"

"Action!" Mark immediately suggested.

You can't believe you're actually watching a movie with these dorks.

"Wait wait wait," Taeyong silenced everyone. He's eyes are wide while his jaw moves, indicating he already took a bite.

"Are you expecting us to watch you instead?" Donghyuck sarcastically said.

"It tastes great!" Taeyong was purely impressed and you could see it in his eyes.

Everybody started to have a taste on what you made and suddenly, the room was filled by voices complimenting you. You shyly looked down while quietly munching on the dessert you made.

"How did you know how to bake like this?" Taeil asked in delight.

"Okay! We're gonna watch Y/N and her cake's story instead!" Donghyuck cheerfully said.

"I.. Uhh.. My father taught me how to do it," You scratched your head.

"Really? At what age?" Asked Jaehyun while taking bites.

"Well.. I was fourteen that time." You nodded to yourself. "Then I was taught how to do it better when I started working on a bakery shop back then."

"Aww. That's cute." Jaehyun smirked.

Suddenly, a sound of shuffling upstairs can be heard. It was audible now that everyone was quiet.

Taeyong tilted his head. "Did someone called the maids?" A series of 'no' can be heard.

"No one did.." Johnny took a big bite on the cake before putting it away. "Then how come something is shuffling upstairs?"

Taeil's eyes turned sharp. "Yuta,"

"Mmm?" Yuta started cracking his knuckles. Your heart hammered when they started acting different.

"Get a hold of Y/N," He continued. "They're here."

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

so we just have nct dream ridin then nct 127 punch then wayv now..

*chenle's happy dolphin noise intensifies*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...