Al X Wilbur

By lesaliera

this is for me and my girlfriend It has gay stuff in it . Bad words . Smut , fluffy, lemon . Violence .se... More

take something that aler you are die
baby red
alpha x omega
UwU part 2 alpha x Omega
soul mates part 1
our kids
soul mates part 2
our kids part 2
weed x jock
baby aler
yandere Leo /me
Brian and night
make aler jealous
al mom
baby!?
al died
Neko chapter
Neko part 2 lemon / smut
zombie apocalypse
yandere aler
yandere aler chapter 2 UwU
female version aler and Al smut
female version wilbur and Al smut part 2
cops x murder
al wings

don't fuck with red

43 2 1
By lesaliera

Aler pov

I woke up because the sun hit my eyes , I got up I heard people talking down stairs so I went to check it out , " so we need to kill this guy. Okay .yeah.okay see you later toxic" how toxic ?" How where you talking to babe ?" I asked " oh.this girl that has a mission for us" my snake girlfriend said " oh what the mission?" I asked " kill this guy named mark that all, oh and we should get ready we are going to meet up with toxic in 2 hours " red said " okay"

2 hours later

We meet up with toxic she was nice to tell us about the person , all sullen I bumped into a guy" oh I so sorry cutie " the guy said he was a blue wolf

Red pov

I we were talking when this son of a bitch bumped into aler and call her cutie no mother fucker calls my girlfriend cutie unless that is me, the guy was about to help aler to get up but I didn't let him get the chance to , " are you okay hun" I said " yeah I okay babe " I gave the guy a death glar and my rattle was shaking telling this bitch to back off or else " will I have to go but before I do " he grab aler hand pulled her close to him " can I have your number" I bit that bitch " ahh what the fuck why you bit me " he yelled " oh I poison you but have different types of poison but this was the  deadliest one you will die in 20 minutes and I have the cure the only thing I want you to do is fucking  back off my girl and don't try to flirt with her or I won't give you Mercy" I said " please I don't want to die Young " I bit he again" okay now you can leave " I said  he ran fat away , toxic look at me " at least you don't pulled out a gun again " " I would never " I said an innocent smile but really it's devilish smile" yeah you wish you were innocent" toxic said " yeah I have a dirty mind and I'm not innocent at all-w-"

I love you babe Izzyisinthedark666 see you soon bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...
348K 3K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.
9.3K 495 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
62.9K 469 12
Just a story about two women doing gay shit because I need a girlfriend. WARNING: Contains smut, abuse, cursing, suicide attempts etc.