Endlessly (Lisrene)

By chURrots

"You'll always be mine, in the back of my mind....I'll look for you in my next life." More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
💔💔💔
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Finale (1)
Finale (2)

Ch. 30

2.1K 73 10
By chURrots

Jisoo's POV

We just landed yesterday and our omma and paps finally met the girls. And now paps called me and my sisters, I don't know but I'm kinda nervous about this. Something is not right, I can feel it. Yesterday paps and omma are looks worried. We just landed, but I can feel there's something going on.

"Do you have any idea why he wants to talk to us?" Seulgi curiously asked.

"No idea" Ryujin replied

"Same here" Byul said "Or maybe because of the girls?" She shrugged. I averted my gaze on Lisa, she's spacing out.

"With the girls? Omma really likes them specially paps" Seulgi answered

"Lisa?" I called. But she's not paying attention. Seulgi flicked her ear.

"Yah!" she said glaring at Seulgi who's laughing.

"You're zoning out, are you okay?" I asked

"Me? Ani ani. I'm okay" She laughed nervously

"Do you know why he wants to talk to us?" I asked

"I..i don't know" then she looked away. What was that? She looks nervous.

"Lisa?" I called her again.

"Wait for me here" She didn't let us speak and left.

"She's really weird sometimes" Seulgi said shaking her head.

Lisa's POV

That was closed. Paps called us because he wants me to tell them about my situation. I'm not ready yet that's why I left them inside his office. I need to talk to him, maybe I can change his mind. I will tell them, atleast not now.

I sighed before knocking on his door. Omma is the one who opened it.

"Lisa"

"Omma where is paps?"

"He's inside the bathroom. Come inside" I nodded. "Are you gonna talk to him?"

"Ye omma. I'm not yet ready"

"But they need to know princess" She said fixing my hair.

"I know omma but not now. I will tell them when we get back to Seoul. I can't ruin this vacation"

"You're not gonna ruin the vacation, you just need to tell them" Paps said who went out of the bathroom.

"halabeoji, please I'm begging you. I can't tell them now, I'm not yet ready"

"They are your sisters Lisa, they will understand"

"I know this is why I don't want to tell them, because they will get worried about me which is I don't want that to happen"

"What are you saying you don't want them to get worried? Of course they will, they are your siblings Lisa. Cancer is not a joke okay?"

"I know I know. But paps I already have plans okay? I will tell..." My heart dropped when I saw Jisoo "S...soo"

"Y...you have cancer?" Her voice is shaking. Her tears started to well up

"S..sooya what are you saying?" I denied

"You're acting strange since we went here. I know something is not right" Her voice cracked. "Lisa, I want you to tell me...you..ha..."

"Soo n...no"

"You don't have to deny. I heard it. But I beg you to tell it infront of my face!" She started sobbing

"S...sooya"

"Please?" She begged. I didn't notice our grandparents are not her anymore. Looking at Jisoo right now is painful, this is why I don't want to tell them. But now, I have to.

"It's true. I have cancer, stage 2" I lowered my head. Jisoo hugged me and cry

"Lis.." I hugged her back. She asked when it started and why I hide it from them. She was crying the whole time, it took an hour to explain everything. She's Jisoo, she will understand.

"But Soo, can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Please don't tell anyone about this until we get back to seoul"

"I won't, I understand your situation. But please Lisa, fight for us. Fight for yourself"

"Soo, I will. For you guys and specially for Hyun. But I'm afraid of her reaction Soo" My voice cracked "I'm afraid that if she found out, she will leave me" She cupped my face

"Lisa listen. Your Irene won't leave you okay? I'm sure she will understand why you didn't tell her"

"But the fact that I have cancer she might end our relationship sooner"

"You think Irene is that type of person who will leave you in the middle of this battle?"

"No of course not. But..."

"Shhh. Lisa stop it okay? Irene won't leave you, she loves you and it shows. Yeah you will hurt her soon, but it's unnecessary"

"But I'm scared"

"Who wouldn't? But look, if you really love her you need tell her, whatever the result is. In the first place you chose to keep it to the person you love the most. Not everyone can handle this kind of situation. If she leaves you, it's her choice to walk away. But we all know how much Irene loves you Lisa, she's not the type of person who will leave you hanging"

"But..."

"But you have to. You can't keep this forever Lisa. She deserves it, all of us deserves to know" She smile sadly and kissed my forehead. "You don't have to be scared Limario, I'm always here for you okay?" She whisepered. She's crying again. I just hugged her tight.

"I know Soo, I know"

Sorry Joohyun for keeping this to you, but I promise I will tell you everything as soon as we get back to seoul. I just hope you won't leave me for this.

"Lis..." Jisoo hugged me from behind as I heard her crying again "Fight for us" She whispered. It breaks my heart but at the same time I'm encouraged to fight.

"I will soo, I will" I said trying to hold back my tears. I really want to cry, but I don't want to be seen as weak. I faced Jisoo "You're crying again" I pouted

"Yah! Stop pouting" She laughed rolling her eyes

"Atleast you laugh" I winked

"If you want to see me laughing all day, then live" I messed her hair

"Of course. I want to see Joohyun walks down the aisle" I said smiling. I can't wait for that moment.

"You really love her"

"So much, Soo. I can see my future with  Joohyun so don't ever think about my health. I want to see you marrying my bestfriend, my beautiful bestfriend" I teased. Her face flushed red

"Yah!" She pushed me. I just chuckled

"But seriously, Soo. Take care of Chaeng. She means so much to me, I love my bestfriend so much. So don't you dare make her cry.." She cut me off

"But you made her cry" she jokes I glared her "I'm just joking"

"To be honest, if I didn't met Joohyun maybe we had a chance, I mean don't get me wrong. I felt something to Chaeng but I was scared. I don't want to ruin our friendship, if we fucked up our friendship will be over and I don't want that to happen. My point here Soo, Chaeng is so precious. Take care of her, make her happy everyday, love her unconditionally, and lastly...feed her" We both laughed at the last part but she smacked my head

"I will do all of that but don't insult my girlfriend like that" She jokingly said

"I'm not insulting her. It's your own benefit, actually the both of you" I laughed. We both go out of the room.

"I'm sure they will ask us why your eyes are swollen" I pointed

"They are?" She asked checking her eyes "Oh shoot!"

"Just go to your room and fix yourself I'll tell them you forgot something" I said.

"Alright alright" She runs in her room. I shook my head. Jisoo is really soft, and she can't hide it from me. She never breakdown like that infront of us, that's the first time I saw Jisoo crying and that shit hurts.

I went back to mu trance when I heard the girls downstairs laughing. They are really having a good time huh. I went back to my grandpa's office, when Seulgi saw me she started yawning. I rolled my eyes

"If you're sleepy you can go to your room" I said looking at her firmly.

"Shut up you took 1 hour to ask paps why he wants to talk to us"

"I didn't? I went to my room" I joked but she seems to believe it

"What?! We waited for nothing?"

"Who told you to wait for me?"

"Yah! Shut up! You're both not making any sense" Byul said massaging her temple

"What's new?" Ryujin asked boredly

"Why are you...." Seulgi didn't finish her sentence because Byul shouted

"Shut up!" Ryujing stuck her tongue out. Byul and I shook our heads then she faced me "Where is Jisoo?"

"Inside her room, she forgot something" Lies. I'm sorry but I promise I will tell you after this vacation.

"Do you think paps still want to talk to us unnie?"

"No. He told me..." I didn't able to finish because Seulgi throw a pillow on my fucking face

"Bulleyes" She said and blow her finger guns.

"You have no heal moron" Moonbyul said shaking her head as she stood up.

"Let's go Jin" Moonbyul went out, Ryujin and I are eyeing each other. We both run to Seulgi, I hold her hands tightly. She's struggling to get free. Ryujin laughed loudly

"Imma kill you both"

"I'm scared" I mocked "Jin, go get the tape" I laughed

"YAH!"

"I found it!" Ryujin laughed loudly raising her hand while holding the tape

"I swear to god Ryujin Manoban!" We just laughed, Ryujing is the one who's taping Seulgi's hands. Ryujin can't tape her feet alone cuz she's kicking her.

"Done! Should we tape her feet too?" Ryujin smirked

"I swear Ryujin don't!"

"Maybe her mouth? She's too loud" I joked. Ryujin and I high five

"You're so smart unnie" I was just joking but Ryujin is serious.

"Let's go unnie" she grabbed my hand and we runs out of the room. Seulgi can't shout because of the tape. We are laughing so hard

"Why are you laughing?" Yeji asked. I didn't notice we're already here. They are all looking at us.

"N...noth hahahahahaha" We can't stop laughing. Until Moonbyul smack our heads

"Yah!"

"Where is Seulgi?" Ryujin and I exchanged looks then burst out laughing again.

"Oh my god! What did you do to her?" Jennie asks worriedly

"Ryujin!" Yeji shouted. You're dead Jin

"Lisa!" I think we're both dead

"She..."

"What the fuck?!" Jennie shouted looking at the stairs. Ryujin and I exchanged looks again when we saw Seulgi. We laughed again seeing Seulgi at this point is funny. They are all laughing even Jennie. Jennie take her pictures before removed the tape on her mouth.

"Fuck the both of you!" She said glaring at us. "Run as fast as you can"

—————

Stream Ice Cream tomorrow 1pm kst 😘🍦🍦🍦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.4K 20
I wished she asked me to come back. Because, in case she did, I would've ran back in a heart beat. In case she did, we would've worked out the distan...
12K 545 25
I will stay here and you should go back where you belong -L I belong to you and I want to stay here with you- J
16.7K 1K 35
It started with Lisa visiting an antique shop and her spotting an old dusty photo. A photo of a young beauty that would change her life forever. Jus...
77.7K 3.2K 27
Irene Bae is feeling unwanted by everyone she is been with and everyone who knows her.