Âñôthér châñcë [ fanfiction ]

By findmeatbtsot7

something's that are lost will never return back just like you "I lost you.......it's all my fault....." "uhh... More

Îñtrôdúctîõñ
#1. Thè ñéws
#2. Thè fîrst mèét
#4. Thè úñsáîd lôvê
#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss
#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg
#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd
#8. Thê fîrst stép
#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé
#10 . Thè jôûrñéy öf Lôvê
#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys
#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè
#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást
#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé
#15. Thè dârk wôrld

#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl

31 2 0
By findmeatbtsot7

So it was a beautiful morning and tae woke up early and got ready to school...it was first day of his last year in high school...so he was super excited because he could see jimin...

Tae : uhhh...I am getting late... Where is my bag..ya..here it is...mom...I am leaving bye....

Tae's mom : baby...just have some breakfast and leave honey....

Tae : no..mom it's already late....I will have some in the cafeteria...

Tae's mom : okay..then..bye take care..enjoy..and by the way behave like a good boy okay 😉

Tae : mom...I am not a kid anymore 🙄

Tae's mom : but..for me you are always....

Tae : love you so much mom...💜

Tae's mom: love you more..💜

With that tae left to the school all super excited and happy to meet all his friends especially jimin...his best friend from childhood....

Suddenly tae heard someone calling him ...

Jimin : hey...you alien *he shouted at tae which made the whole school corridor to turn back and see him *

Tae : heyyyyyyy.....my werido... *And he just ran and hugged him so..tight which made the rest of the school look at them weird *

Jimin : hey...my alien...I have some good news for you.. guess what's that ???😉

Tae : what ...??? Did you get me my favourite snack ? Or did you get me a Gucci shirt ? Or something ?

Jimin : aishhhhh....I think you don't love me tae * he furrowed his eyebrows*

Tae : okay.. okay...tell me I am sorry

Jimin : I am gonna study..in the same class of yours... I changed my major for you*he said as he was so much excited *

Before jimin could complete his sentence tae just pushed him to the ground and hugged him so tight which made jimin triple and fall on the floor..and he squished him with his hug...

Jimin : uhhh..!! Tae I have to be alive to study with you....get up now..

As he was about to get up tae bumped onto someone...when he got up and saw it was the same girl from yesterday..the same girl ...his heart started to beat so fast and his eyes was stuck on her..

Jimin : ahhhh...girl can't you see and walk...

Y/n : I am sorry...*as she bowed down*

( Kind information..tae and jimin are not much interested in girls.. eventhough all girls are ...okay let's get back..)

Jimin : please be careful next time...

Y/n : I am so sorry...I didn't look

With that her eyes landed on tae who was standing behind jimin

Y/n : hey...you ...

As she tried to speak she remembered about the last night incident...she ran away in embrassement...

Jimin : what happened taehyung ?? Usually you only will shout at girls but this time it's vice versa

As jimin kept on asking tae..but he didn't respond anything

Jimin : hey...tae...*and he shook him off *

Tae : uhnnnn.... nothing let's go ..the bell rang..

Jimin : what happened to you ?

Tae : uhnn.. nothing *with that he dragged jimin to the class*

As usually both jimin and tae entered the class...and all the girls were fangirling over them..but they just ignored everyone and got to there place ...

Then after few minutes the teacher entered the classroom.. making everyone go silent..but tae was playing with jimin and they both were in there own World...

Teacher : good morning ! Students...

Students : good morning teacher

Teacher : today is the first day of your final year high school and we have a transfer student to our class today..

As everyone heard about the transfer student everyone were discussing about that person...

Teacher : don't make noise now...Ms. Park y/n please get inside the class..

Everyone were looking at her..with a suprise because she is a foreign girl..and here tae and jimin were in there own world... playing with paper airplane...

Y/n : hello... everyone I am park y/n nice to meet you all... hope we get along well..

At the voice of hers tae just turned to see who it was..it was she ..the same girl he bumped in the school and the same girl from last night he felt a different feeling all over him his heart began to beat fast each time he sees..her..he felt all those soulmates things were real... His eyes were stuck on her beautiful doe eyes...and her smile which can even melt a stoned heart.....

Teacher : Ms. Park y/n please take your seat in front of taehyung...

Y/n came walking towards tae to take her seat and..when she saw him she stood still..

Y/n : uhhh...shit it's him.. OMG are we in the same class uhh..how am I going to face the embrassement...it's okay
y/n you can make it .. fighting

As tae felt y/n walking towards him he couldn't help but stare at her...the whole class was looking at tae because he doesn't even give a spare look at girls..

To break the awkwardness....y/n smiled and waved at tae.... without his knowledge tae waved back....

The whole class was in shock...

Jimin : hey..tae are you alright what happened to you ? What ..you are responding to girls and all 👀 ?? Are you okay

Within few minutes tae realised what was going on his cheeks became red and he turned towards jimin...

Jimin : what the f**** ? Is he blushing ? How in the earth this can happen ?

Tae's actions left jimin dumbfounded..

Teacher : okay.. everyone let's begin the class...

The class began but tae's eyes was looking at the girl who was sitting infront of him ...he was just staring at her the whole time..his heart was fluttering and beating looking at her..he felt an uneasy feeling all over him..

Magical time skip

So the classes were over and it was lunch break...y/n became friend with a girl called Nano who was sitting beside her....

Y/n : uhnnn..nano...I am hungry let's go...my stomach in groaning in hunger ...

Nano : uhnn..okay let's go don't whine...

So both of them went to the cafeteria to have lunch .....
From nowhere jimin and tae entered the cafeteria singing and dancing making everyone to look at them...

Tae : jimin uh !! Go and get lunch for your alien...I am so hungry 😭

Jimin : yes...my boss I will

As tae went and sat in the table which was near the window.... unknowingly he leaned back and fell on y/n....

Tae : OMG...I am so sorry...I..didn..*as before he could finish his sentence...he met her eyes again and lost his self *

Y/n : uhnnn..you won't look who is sitting behind you..for heaven's sake please get up now ???

*There was no response from tae *

Hello mister can you please get up...

Tae : yaaa.. without knowing only know I fell down why are you shouting at me now ??

Y/n : uhnn..what ? Without knowing ? I fell like you did it on purpose only..

Tae : what are you saying ? Me !? Doing things like this ? To a girl like you ? Never ?  And for your kind information I don't like girls at all okay.....??? * He gave a smirking smile*

With that y/n pulled tae and pinned him against the wall....she doesn't know why she did that but the minute she did it ... Tae leaned close and she lost herself in his eyes....

And there continued a staring contest between them which made the whole cafeteria look at them both ...

And jimin came to see what's going on ..what he saw with his eyes made him freeze in shock...

Jimin: taehyung uhhhh...* He shouted*

Tae realised what was going on ..and they both bowed down to each asking sorry and left the place..tae grabbed jimin's hand and he left the cafeteria ...and y/n grabbed nano's hand and left the cafeteria with embrassement...

Jimin : hey ...what happened to you ?

Tae : nothing..jimin....just leave it

Jimin : 👀🤔🤔🤔 something fishy..?

Tae : 😅😅😄 nothing....can we eat I am hungry...

So with that the lunch time was over and everyone gathered back  to the classes...

And the magical time skiped..

As jimin lives another side of tae ..he waved bye to taehyung at the school gate and he left...

With that tae went to the bus stop to get home...as soon as he reached the bus stop he saw y/n standing there listening to music and waiting for the bus...he was totally nervous don't know what to do..and he cannot get back home without the bus...so he took up his courage to go and wait in the bus stop ....with that y/n also saw tae..

(Y/n ' s POV .. OMG it's him again..I was thinking about what happened in the cafeteria and facepalmed myself in my thoughts....I just saw him but he never spared a look at me...but I can't leave it like this...he is my neighbour and my classmate I can't leave this awkwardness be between us till the end...so I decided to break the silence between us...and solve things....end of pov )

She was glaring at me ....I cannot handle myself and I didn't spare a look at her...the situation was silent and awkward...

Y/n : uhnn..tae...? I..a..m..so sorry for what happened before ...I am little shot tempered..when someone raises there voice at me I lose my temper ..I am so sorry..I never intended to do..I am really sorry...

As she was kept  on speaking I was just looking at her .... Nothing much she was just perfect...

Y/n : tae...?? Are you there ?? .....are you alive ...???

Then tae snapped from his thoughts and his words were stumbling..

Tae : hmmm.... actually I want  also ....want ..to ask .. sorry...for the 1st time and  2nd time ..and for the 3rd time too 😅... *He smiled at her*

Y/n : ohhh..wow your smile is so beautiful...and cute ..just smile often .it's looks good on you Mr. Taehyung....*she bought her hand for a handshake*

Tae : ohh..yeah.. thankyou *he blushed* and you can call me tae ..

Y/n : ohh.. that's so awesome then ...so are we friends from now on ????

She looked at tae with those doe eyes

Tae : omg ...her eyes...*he was smiling*

Y/n : can I take this smile as an yes ?!

Tae : hmm..ya for sure..*he gave his hand for a handshake too*

With that the bus arrived and both of them got in..

Y/n : I know we are friends .. but are you gonna drop me off home *she chuckled*

Tae : don't act ...I am staying next door to yours only and this is the only bus that stops in that stop....*he raised his one eyebrow*

Y/n : ya..ya..okay I know ..I just made fun of you that's it..

Both of them reached there destination and both got off from the bus...they were walking down the streets ...

Y/n : I wanna see your mom...

Tae : why for what ?? * He asked surprisingly*

Y/n: simply ..* she smiled*

Tae : I think she is busy ? * He said with hesitation*

Y/n : who asked your permission ...*she laughed and she ran to ring the doorbell of tae's house*

With that tae's mom opened the door

Tae's mom: ohh.. sweetie..how are you ?

Y/n : I am fine auntie..how are you ?

Tae's mom : i am perfectly fine.. please get inside girl

Tae's mom forgot taehyung who was standing behind her ..tae was standing there confused by his mom's behaviour...

Tae : mom....*he shouted*

Tae's mom: who's..that ??

Tae : mom..it's me..you forgot me and went inside...

Tae's mom: really .. okay then get in

By the conversation of them both y/n was chuckling at his mom's reaction towards him...

Tae : mom..I am hungry..*he whined*

Tae's mom: please.. wait honey..I will make something..

With that tae went to his room to change his clothes and fresh up

Y/n : auntie if you don't mind can I cook...for him ???

Tae's mom : oh..sure why not..then I will get going to supermarket...and purchase some groceries for dinner..

Y/n : thankyou auntie..

Tae's mom : okay..then bye..

With that tae's mom left the house

I got down from my room searching for mom..but all I found was y/n cooking in the kitchen....I don't know but she is making me weak for her.. infront of her I couldn't do anything..nor speak back to her..I accept everything she does.uhhhh what's this going on with me ...she is making me behave cute ....uhnnn..

With those thoughts I got down and sat on the dinning table...she placed me a plate full of pancakes with maple syrup...ahh..my favourite..my eyes grew wide seeing the food..

Y/n : don't stare at it like that..it will taste good only...

Tae : okay ..then * he took a bite and kept it in his mouth his eyes grew wide which left y/n in confusion*

Y/n : does it...tas.te good ???

Tae : OMG... OMG..it's super tasty..

With that a big smile grew on her face which made her look so beautiful...
The time skipped by both of them having good time with each other ..the whole house was fully filled with the sounds of laughter and giggles...

Magical time skipped

Y/n : okay..then I had a great time with you..see you in school tomorrow bye..

With that she left home...tae was smiling like a puppy who has seen his master ....he was looking at her till she entered her house..he felt a different feeling inside him...

After that he got back to his room ..and put himself on the bed..and he took his phone and then only he saw that .. jimin has called him for more than 10times and there were so many messages from him...

Without wasting a minute tae called jimin..

(On the phone )

Hello.....mochi

Where the f***
We're you ??

Actually...??

Actually what tae??
Now a days you
Are behaving weird

That is I was
With y/n

Ohh...wait !?
What !???

Ya..I was with her

You ..cheater..you
Idiot...you didn't tell
Me anything...??

Uhh..shit..don't
Misunderstand me

*With that tae narrated the whole story of how he first met her and the things in the school and why she came home everything *

So..this only happened

This much happened
But you never told a word

Uhh..this is not that
Important mochi..

Hmmmm.... something
Is going....*he told in a
Teasing tone *

Shut..up you idiot
Nothing like that
Okay ...

Let's..see😋😏

Ya..ya..for now go to
Bed see you in school

Ya..ya..okay..bye..

With that I went to bed and plugged the phone on the charger ....uhh..I couldn't stop thinking about her..why is she coming on my mind always...with those thoughts I drifted off to sleep ...

(Y/n's POV .....I reached home had dinner did some work and I put myself on the bed..I was thinking about him I don't know why..but he makes me smile for no reason at all..he makes me feel different...I can't be angry at him..his beautiful smile his lovely eyes... OMG..he is such an angel...but why is he making me feel like this...am I inlove with him or what ..!?? No..no it can't be...even if I am gonna be inlove with him..I will happily fall because it's him....uhnn
y/n what stupid thoughts you are having .....uhnnn..his smile is driving me crazy...

His everything .. each and everything of his... omg ..I am inlove with him...it's just been a day or two.. maybe it's love at first sight..no..noo it can't be..how could someone fall in love seeing a person within a day..no..no I have become  an idiot..but an idiot who loves him at first sight itself 😜😅😄😄😄😄......with the thoughts of him..I drifted off to sleep hugging my panda...end of pov )

______________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading my story..it's means so much to me...I am sorry if this is not upto your expectations..I will work hard...you did a good job today too as always.. fighting 💜 and here is the quote for today..

To be continued.......stay tuned to know what is gonna happen to there love story....where one bird fell inlove where the other is deyning what it feels ..💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 909 34
"I will ruin anyone who hurt her." "Thanks For lying me, thanks for showing the Fake love, thanks for ruining me." "You know I can be selfish when it...
3.2K 97 31
{COMPLETED} Love sucks believe me but you have to find the right one to be okay or happy because if you let in the wrong one you'll be torn apart but...
23.9K 663 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...