Ninjago X reader Oneshots [HI...

بواسطة realmtraveler310

*ON HAITUS* Your heart raced.... You glup, butterflies fluttering around in your stomach... You see them the... المزيد

A/n
Request page (Temporarily closed)
V-Day Disaster: All ninja x reader (+bonus)
Love VS sibling (Cole)
Protective love (Movie! Lloyd)
Snek love (Ariemo x reader)
Spooky Movies too Spooky! (Jay)
To heal a broken heart (Lloyd)
Slippery Ice (zane)
The Fall (Cole)
A/n- 1k already?! (+ a vote for the special)
What? (All x reader)
Blossom (Turner)
winner for the special!
Dynamic Duets (Soulmates! Kai)
Power (Soulmate! Zane)
Soulmate! Jay & Cole x reader (Drabble??)
Gifts, misletoes, and madness (All x reader)
Promise to never break me (Kai)
Frozen memories (Sibling! Zane + Kid! Lloyd)
V-day headcannons!
Going on Hiatus..

Swapped (Soulmate!Lloyd)

3K 92 126
بواسطة realmtraveler310

Hey! Sorry this took so long! Hope you enjoy!

Key:
Y/n- your name
B/f/n- Best friend name
E/c- eye color
H/l- hair length
H/c- Hair color

"Ugh, so tired" (Y/n) said aloud, the door creaking as she opened it with an exhausted expression and entered her room. She had been working all day, and was looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

The girl kicked off her shoes, not bothering to change and instead flopped onto her bed, burying her face into her pillow.

She slowly drifted off to sleep, unknowing of what unexpected event would happen when she awoke.

~~~

Lloyd was beat. The mission today had been especially tough on the group, and everyone was more than ready to head off to bed for the night.

Walking into his room, Lloyd didn't even bother to change out of his Gi, he'd slept in it plenty of times before anyways.

Making his way to his bed, he clambered in. Yawning before slipping into sleep, not knowing what surprise was in store for him.

~~~

(Y/n) woke up with a groan as an alarm blared in her ear, disturbing her of her sleep. She still felt extremely tired.

She laid in the bed for a moment, before she realized two things.

1- She didn't normally set alarms for the weekends

2- this wasn't her alarm

(Y/n) jerked up, looking wildly around the room that wasn't her's. She glanced at the clock next to the bed, which read 4am.

She turned off the alarm, and slowly slid out of bed. 'Whoa, I feel kinda taller' She thought as she glanced down.

She was yet again in shock as she saw herself in the green freaking ninja's Gi. "What the?" She starts.

She jumped, slapping a hand on her mouth, definitely not expecting a totally different voice. She didn't sound like herself, she sounded like a boy.

'.... like the green ninja...'

(Y/n) stared in shock, before starting to piece together what might be happening. 'Wait, don't Soulmate's swap bodies for a day? Yea, and they have that day only to figure out who their soulmate is'

Her eyes widened as she ran to the bathroom. Looking at the mirror, she didn't see the normal (E/c) eyes staring back at her, but emerald ones.

Instead of her (h/l) (h/c) hair, it was a beautiful goldish white color. And she didn't see her face looking at her, but the face of Lloyd Garmadon.

The savior of ninjago...

He is her soulmate

And now

She's the flipping green ninja

(Y/n) groans and combs a hand through her hair as she thinks 'There's no way that Lloyd Garmadon is my soulmate...There's no way I can be the green ninja for a day! I don't even know how to fight!'

"Hey Lloyd, you up yet?" Someone calls. 'Crap what do I do?!' (Y/n) thought in panic, frozen on the spot as she tried to think of what to do.

'I'm screwed'

~~~

Lloyd yawns as he wakes up, expecting to be mildly sore. Instead, he felt the opposite.

Happy that he wasn't sore, he got up to look at the time. He let out a startled gasp as he realized that he wasn't in his room.

His eyes quickly darted around, panicked. He didn't recognize where he was, but this room definitely wasn't his.

He quickly jumped out of bed 'Hey, I feel kinda shorter' He thought. He looked down, only to see he wasn't in his normal Gi.

"Huh?" He says, before slapping a hand over his mouth. His voice, it sounded like a girl, not like himself. 'Maybe there's just something wrong with my voice' he thought.

He walked out of the room, looking around. It seemed pretty normal, so he didn't quite assume that he was ninjanapped or anything.

He wandered around the house, before eventually straying into the bathroom. There, he caught sight of himself in the mirror.

"What the heck?!" He exclaimed, looking at his reflection. (E/c) eyes stared back at him as he looked at the reflection he didn't recognize.

"I'm a girl??!!"

~~~

"Come on sleepyhead, time to get up" The person says. (Y/n) hears the door open, and someone walks inside.

"Lloyd? Hey, where are you?" The voice calls. (Y/n) hears him walking around the room and moving the covers in search of their friend.

'I guess I should answer him' she thought, not wanting to cause a panic over the missing green ninja or anything.

"H-Here, in the bathroom" She hesitantly replies, uncertainty clear in her voice. A guy in red walks inside the bathroom, looking concerned.

"Lloyd, you ok?" He asked, raising an eyebrow while looking at the blond.

(Y/n) hesitated, considering telling the truth. It's not like she could pretend to be the green ninja for a day, she wouldn't know what to do.

But the guy probably wouldn't believe her, and besides, it would be fun to play green ninja for the day.

It's not like ninjago was in any serious danger anyways, at least not at the moment.

"Yea, I'm fine" She replies, her voice more confident this time.

The guy in red looked at her suspiciously, before deciding she was telling the truth. "Ok then" he said, walking away.

Because (Y/n) didn't know her way around the place like Lloyd did, she followed the guy. He didn't seem to notice though, or didn't seem to care.

They enter what looks like the dining room, where 4 other people were sitting and talking. "Good morning Lloyd" the silver one greets.

"Uh, morning" she replied, seeing the guy in red sit down and also taking a seat herself.

"Hope you're all ready for breakfast" a voice says, catching (Y/n)'s attention, making her glance in that direction.

A guy in black was carrying plates of....

'Holy first spinjitzu master, what in the heck is that supposed to be?' She thought as she looked at the plate.

"Chow down!" The guy says, looking fairly proud of his creation.

"I'm not hungry" a boy in blue blurts out, the guy in black sends him a look. "Oh come on Jay, I swear it's not that bad!"

'Blue boy is Jay then' (Y/n) mentally takes note, in case she had to talk to him or something.

"No, really, I'm not hungry" He said, eyeing the food like it was dangerous or something.

'He can't be that bad at cooking, can he?' She wondered, looking at the food in front of her.

"My stomach's bothering me" The guy in red says, excusing himself and walking away.

"I'll skip, I was planning to head to Skylor's today for a big lunch, and I wanna be hungry by then" The black haired girl says.

'Geez, they're coming up with every excuse they can, it can't taste that bad' (Y/n) thought.

The metallic guy opened a flap on his arm and flicked a switch, before eating the food.

"Zane's lucky he can just flick off his taste switch" Jay mumbles, too quiet for the guy in black to hear.

'Metallic guy is Zane then' she thought, looking over at the robot.

"What about you Lloyd?" The guy in black asks. She was silent for a moment, until she remembered

'Oh wait, that's me'

She looked over at him, and the look on his face just about killed her.

He looked like he really, really wanted someone to try and eat his food.

'Well, Zane probably didn't count since he flicked off his taste switch.' She thought as she glanced over to the food.

'What's the worst it could do?' She thought, "Um, sure" she said with a shrug.

Jay's eyes widened along with the girl's, and they both gave her a 'What?!' Look.

"Lloyd wants to eat Cole's cooking?!" Jay whisper yelled to the girl.

'Guy in black must be Cole then'

She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking that surely the food couldn't be that bad.

Cole's face seemed to light up, and he happily served a plate to her. "Wow, I'm surprised Lloyd, this is a first!" He says.

"Uhhh, thought I would try it for a change?" She said, though she was starting to regret that decision as she looked down at the plate.

She hesitantly lifted a spoonful to her mouth, and ate it. She resisted the urge to gag and spit it out. 'Holy guacamole this stuff tastes awful!'

She swallowed, and casually drank some tea to get rid of the horrendous taste.

"So, how is it?" Cole asks, hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Uhhhh...." she trailed off, not wanting to hurt the poor guys feelings.

"It's.. umm.." She glanced down at the food again. "It's.... different" she finally said.

"See Jay, The eggs weren't so bad after all" Cole says, giving Jay a victorious smile and crossing his arms.

"These were supposed to be eggs?" She blurted out, before realizing and regretting what she had just said.

Jay doubled over laughing, while Cole frowned "Yes, those were supposed to be eggs"

"Sure didn't taste like them" She blurted again, resisting the urge to just slap a hand over her mouth.

'Good grief' she thought, wondering why she had just blurted things out like that, which was rather unusual for the girl.

Jay laughed even harder, which didn't seem possible as he was already laughing pretty hard.

Cole rolled his eyes. "Har har" He said sarcastically, walking out of the room and away from the laughing boy.

Jay stood up, wiping away a tear as he walked over to the fridge. "That was hilarious," he said, opening the door.

He searched around, before looking back angrily and yelling "Ok! Who took my pudding cup!!"

(Y/n) shrugged, before hearing some laughter coming from the other room.

"COLE!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY PUDDING CUP!" Jay yelled, running out of the room, probably going to chase Cole.

"Boys" The girl said, rolling her eyes as she got up and left.

Zane has gotten up and taken the dishes, and now it was just (Y/n) sitting down at the table.

'Wow, what a chaotic home' she thought.

~~~

Lloyd wasn't freaking out now, totally not.

That was a lie.

He totally was freaking out.

"How-" He starts, wanting to know how the heck he turned into a girl. 'Wait' he thought, remembering something.

'Oh yea, soulmates swap bodies for a day' he relaxed, relieved that he wasn't stuck like this forever. He studied his reflection. 'Wow, my Soulmate is pretty'

He walked out, remembering he should use this time to figure out who his soulmate was. He figured that his soulmate already knew who he was though.

"First, I need to find out what her name is" he said, thinking aloud. "'Hmm, diary? No, too personal. Umm..." he trailed off as he thought.

He heard a phone buzz, and he picked up the phone to see someone messaging.

(B/f/n)- Hey! Sleepyhead! I'll be over there in a few minutes to pick you up!

Lloyd decided to reply, wondering what her friend was like.

K, why u picking me up again?

Don't tell me you forgot again!

Yea, I forgot again, oops

We're going to hang out for a bit, remember?

Ohh, right!

See you in a couple minutes (Y/n), hope you're ready

'Well, already dressed so yea, I am ready' He thought. He looked at the girl's name again. '(Y/n), that's a pretty name' he thought to himself as he readied to play (Y/n) for the day.

~~~

'Who knew video games with the ninja could get so intense' (Y/n) thought as she watched from the couch, looking at the yelling contestants.

"Eat my dust!"

"Not so fast Hothead!"

"Watch it Zaptrap!"

"Gotcha dirtclod!"

"Hey hey hey, watch where you're going Elsa"

"I highly disapprove of that nickname and would appreciate if you'd stop calling me that"

(Y/n) almost snorted, fighting back a laugh as she concentrated on beating the others at the video game that had been chosen.

(Y/n) thought the great, heroic, brave, and mighty saviors of ninjago would be more serious, and less chaotic at least that's what it looked like from a civilian point of view.

'They're actually just a bunch of hyper teenage dorks with powers' she thought, glancing at the ninja, amused.

Within only a few hours of her being there she had discovered that they are much different in their off time than when they're on a mission or saving ninjago (again).

All day she'd seen the ninja goof off around each other, and it was actually very amusing. It revealed that the ninja were really just normal people too, like herself.

'Well, normal people that can summon fire, ice, water, lightning, energy, and have incredible super strength'

She turned her focus back to the game, and realized that she had a chance to win. It was a little risky, but she decided it was worth it. Pulling a small trick, she made her way straight to winning the game.

"Haha! I win!" (Y/n) shouts, raising her arms above her head in victory. "You sneaky runt" Jay mumbled, crossing his arms.

She smiled smugly down at him in victory as he huffed angrily, like an angry child. To her surprise, the ninja could be quite childish as well.

"I demand a rematch!" Kai exclaimed, not willing to lose so easily to "Lloyd". (Y/n) laid back with her hands behind her head, fingers toying with the golden locks that belonged to her for the day.

"Alright, but I'm going to win" She said in a teasing voice. "Hah! We'll see about that!" Jay pipped, grabbing hold of the controller and selecting a game. "I'm going to win this time," he states.

"There's no way Motormouth, it's going to be me" Cole says with a confident look on his face. "Pssh, no way, I'M going to win this round" Kai says, a slight hint of cockyness added in his voice.

"All of you are mistaken, I will be the one to win this time" Zane said in a matter of fact tone, though amusement shone in his eyes.

"In your dreams, frosty!" Someone shouts as the game gets ready, everyone clutching their controllers to play the rematch in hopes of winning.

Everyone groaned in dismay when (Y/n) wiped the floor with them, winning the game. She smirked, knowing that this game was one of the ones she was really good at. NO ONE could beat her at her game.

"Ugh, again?!" Jay whined, upset because he had lost yet again to (Y/n). She chuckled, "Told you I'd win" She said with a grin.

Kai rolled his eyes, "I'm going to go train" he grumbled, putting down the controller and leaving the room. One by one, everyone dispersed, leaving (Y/n) to herself..... And boredom.

She laid on the couch boredly for a few minutes, before getting up and heading to Lloyd's room, remembering she had seen a comic book in there. She scoured the room in hopes of finding it to keep her boredom at bay.

Glancing around, she spotted a whole pile of comic books lying on a bookshelf. She walked over to them and picked up a few, before spotting something behind it.

Curiosity peaked, she moved aside some more comic books to find a key. "Oooh" she picked up the key, inspecting it with fascination.

It had a little dragon symbol on it, and was rather small. Feeling a bit adventurous, she looked around the room some more in hopes of finding where the keys go.

She peeked under the bed, before spying a box lying tucked in the center. She grabbed it and brought it out, inspecting it.

It was a pretty wooden box, with some carvings of dragons decorating the lid and the sides. Looking at the lock, she slid the key inside, the key fitting perfectly.

"What the heck am I doing?" She mumbled to herself, thinking about what on earth could be in the box. For all she knew, it could hold a scroll with a prophecy, or valued items from his past, heck maybe even some stuff passed down to him.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a moment, contemplating her actions. Was she really so bored that she was going to open this box, not knowing what was inside?

Yes. She was.

She turned the key, hearing a soft click come from the box. She slid her hand over the cool wood and opened the box gently, gasping in surprise at what it held.

"Jackpot!" She exclaimed excitedly, gazing at the contents of the box. Candies of all sorts were stashed inside.

Looking at all the sweet goodies, she picked out her favorite, munching on the sweet treat in delight. 'I got into the green ninja's candy stash' She thought, amused.

She picked out a couple more pieces of candy, before locking the box up again and sliding it back under the bed, returning the key to its original place before leaving the room to go see what everyone else was up to.

~~~

The doorbell rang, and Lloyd sped off to go answer it. "Hi (Y/n)!" (B/f/n) greeted cheerfully, waving at him. Lloyd smiled and waved back. "So, you wanna hang at the mall or something before your babysitting job?" they asked.

"Babysitting job?" Lloyd questioned, giving her a quizzical look. (B/f/n) groaned and slapped a hand across their face. "Don't tell me you forgot that too" They exclaimed.

Lloyd chuckled and scratched the back of his head, playing with the (H/c) strands that belonged to him for a day. "Oops?"

"I swear the next gift you're getting for your birthday is a planner" (B/f/n) said, crossing their arms. "The plan was for me to pick you up, we hang for a bit, then I drop you off to go babysit" They explain.

"Oh, now I remember" Lloyd says, which was a total lie since he had absolutely zero idea what the heck was going on.

(B/f/n) just scoffed and shook their head with a smile, "(Y/n), you crazy gal, ,let's get going" They said, motioning for him to follow.

Hanging out with (B/f/n) turned out to be a lot more fun than Lloyd expected it to be, which he was glad for. He also ended up buying some candy from the candy store, which was surprisingly something (Y/n) would do anyways.

'I hope she likes skittles' he thought as he munched on the candy, waving to (B/f/n) as they left. 'Alright, time to see who I'm babysitting'

The door opened, "(Y/n), you're here! Thanks for watching Nelson again" a lady greets, heading out the door.

"No problem" LLoyd answered, waving at her and stepping inside. "(Y/n)!" A young voice cried, and Lloyd felt something latch onto his leg.

He looked down and saw an all too familiar purple hoodie with the bright smile on an all too familiar face.

"Lil nelson?" He asked, his voice hinting at slight surprise. "Yup! Don't you remember me? You babysit every weekend" He said, tilting his head in confusion.

"Well, if I'm going to be honest, I'm not (Y/n)" he said, scratching at the back of his neck. He elaborated when he saw the startled and even more quizzical look on Nelson's face.

"I'm her soulmate, we switched for the day," He added. Nelson's face lit up in realization, before turning into a more protective expression.

"Who are you? Are you bad? Will you take care of (Y/n)? Or hurt her? You better not hurt her, cause she's like a big sister to me, and I'm the purple ninja, so you better watch out" Nelson said.

Lloyd chuckled at his antics. "You want me to let you in on a little secret?" He whispered, bending down to Nelson's level. Neslon nodded, and Lloyd motioned for him to come closer.

"Her soulmate, me, is the green ninja" He whispered. Lil Nelson drew in a long gasp. "No way!" He exclaimed, as Lloyd nodded.

"Well, tell me something only the green ninja would know," Nelson said. "Well, we signed your casts and dubbed you an honorary ninja for the day, before getting chased by a hoard of fangirls that you helped us escape" Lloyd said, remembering back to that day.

Nelson gasped, his eyes wide, "Whoa, it is you!" He exclaimed with a bounce. All night lil nelson questioned him about being a ninja, to which Lloyd happily answered.

Afterwards, Nelson challenged him to a videogame war, to which Lloyd happily obliged. They played late into the night, before both passed out on the couch, unable to keep their eyes open any longer.

~~~

(Y/n) had spent most of the day chilling in Lloyd's room, reading all his comics and occasionally snacking on the candy he stashed, always making sure to place everything back where it was.

She stretched, looking at the time. It was getting rather late, and she was getting kind of sleepy. "Wait, how am I going to meet up with him? He's the green freaking ninja, it's not like I can just stroll up to the bounty and say 'oh hi I'm lloyd's soulmate' She thought.

She pondered for a minute, before an idea struck her. She quickly put it into work, before smiling and falling asleep.

Her eyes fluttered open the next morning, and she found herself sprawled out on the couch with Nelson at her side.

Smiling to herself, she quietly got up to make breakfast without waking the sleeping boy. "I wonder what all happened yesterday" She mumbled to herself, before realizing that she was supposed to meet with (B/f/n) yesterday.

She smacked a hand on her forehead, before checking her text messages. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary, so she assumed her soulmate didn't screw anything up with her and her friend.

She put her phone up, focusing on breakfast. It was only minutes till Nelson woke up and came over for some.

"Morning" (Y/n) greets. "Morning! Is (Y/n) back now?" Nelson asked. "My soulmate told you we switched?" She questioned.

Nelson nodded, "Yea! It's so cool that you have the green ninja as a soulmate" He said. (Y/n) smiled, and nodded. "Yup, it sure is, now eat up, your mom will be home soon."

~~~

Lloyd woke with a small groan to the loud, familiar beeping of his alarm clock. His arm flailed around till it found the clock, silencing it with the touch of a button.

He sat up and yawned, stretching out his arms as he sat up. Glancing around, he noticed he was back inside his room, in his own body again.

He smiled, happy to be back in his own body again. But, he frowned when he realized something. 'Wait.. How am I going to find her again? I don't remember her address..'

He smacked himself on the forehead and closed his eyes, internally groaning at himself for not remembering her address, or even putting his number in his phone.

When he opened them, however, he saw writing on his wrist. He looked at the numbers written on his arm, as well as a name. (Y/n).

His eyes widened as he grinned, quickly scrambling around to find his phone and give her a text.

Hi!

Who's this?

Your soulmate!

At least I think...

Your soulmate is Lloyd right?

Your name is (Y/n)?

Oh! Yea that's me!

Hi Lloyd!

Hi (Y/n)!

I'm so glad you left your number on my arm

Yea, me too. Hanging out with

your friends yesterday was really fun!

Ahh, I hope they didn't act too unprofessional

They totally did

But it was super funny

Haha!

Yea they are very funny at times

Hey you wanna hang out at the park sometime?

Sure! How about right now?

Alright! Meet you there!

Lloyd fist pumped the air before racing to throw on a pair of clothes, hoping to go somewhat unnoticed in public as he rushed to go meet his soulmate.

~~~

You sat on the park bench, cool drink in hand as you waited on your soulmate. You had left when Nelson's mom came back, and after a quick change of clothes you had arrived at the park.

You hear an all too recognizable high pitch fangirl screech, and you knew he was here. You glance around before striking blond hair and green eyes catch your gaze.

He was walking quickly away from the screeching girl, walking over to you. "Hey" He said when he approached.

"Hi" You say with a wave, catching his blush. "So, should we scram before a hoard of fangirls form" You joke with a giggle.

Lloyd looks at you with wide eyes and a dead serious look, nodding. "Some fangirls are vicious, very vicious." He says.

He grabs your hand and the two of you quickly make your way out of there. And as you spent the rest of the day hanging out with him, you knew in your heart, he was the one.

And you'd never swap him for anyone else. 

Hey! 

I am sooo sorry for the slow updates >~<

I hope the length of this one kinda made up for it

4217 words

Hope it wasn't too long

Also WE ALREADY HIT 4K???!!!

Thank you all so much!! 

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this lil oneshot!

I'll try to write faster and get more oneshots out sooner

no promises though..

Anyways...

Have a great Day/Night/whenever! 

See you later!!! 

*Dives into a realm portal*  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

186K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
589 18 18
Compilation of the random little stories that pop into my head Some of these are requests from users on Archive of Our Own (AO3) and they will be cre...
1.4K 36 13
REQUESTS STILL OPEN DESPITE BOOK BEING COMPLETE Just your regular Ninjago Oneshot book. Cringe, fluff, angst, you name it, but NO SMUT. (I started th...
238K 2.7K 14
Oneshots of Ninjago Lemons. The reader, gets into 'trouble' with a certain ninja. If you know what I mean ;) Note: Chapters are back on public again...