Elysian [Book 1]

By Evangeline_91

Hadley LaMontagne, a crime scene investigator from New Orleans is the smartest in her class, with an IQ of 16... More

CAST
PLAYLIST+DISCLAIMER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
cast
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
a/n
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
the end

twenty-one

4.4K 132 86
By Evangeline_91

twenty-one; lo-fi

Hadley's POV

I felt a warm substance flow out of my chest and I knew that I was bleeding out. I was still lying down on the pavement of the New York Cirty streets. "What do I do?" A guy asked and I called him over to me, trying to keep my voice even. "What's your name?" I asked and he hovered above me. "Sam." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, S-Sam, I'm Hads. I need you to apply pressure on the wound. Do n-not take out the glass, apply pressure to my chest." I said and he nodded, putting his hands to my chest. "HELP! OFFICER DOWN!" Hotch said screaming and I closed my eyes as the pressure on my chest hurt the living shit out of me. I tried to keep strong, to make Hotch feel like this wasn't his fault, because it wasn't, so I tried not to scream at the pain.

3rd Person POV CCTV Command Post

"Agent Rossi? I heard there was a bombing." Penelope asked walking intot he command post and Rossi confirmed it. "Where are you?" He asked and Penelope sat down. "We just walked into the CCTV Command Post." She said and Rossi spoke sternly.

"We got on the news that it was a Black SUV. That was within a block of the Federal Plaza." Rossi said and Penelope's heart dropped, knowing that her best friend was in a black SUV.

"I'm here with Reid. I just don't know where everyone else is. Garcia find the team." Rossi said and hung up.

Penelope had called her team, not being able to connect with JJ, Hotch or Hadley and her heart started racing. They had gotten the video from the bombing. Penelope watched and her heart dropped seeing Hotch, Kate and Hadley. She saw Hadley's body being flown off the screen as she was the closest to the bomb Hotch's body flew away and so did Kate's. "Oh my god. Oh my-" She said and she picked up her phone to call Reid. It went dead and she pulled out her own personal phone. She called Spencer and he picked up.

"Spencer. It's Hotch, Hadley and Kate. Their SUV was the one that got bombed. Hadley was the closest to the car, Spencer I don't know if she's alive!" She said and Spencer's heart dropped. He turned towards Rossi, "It's Hotch, Hadley and Kate. Hadley was closest to the bomb." He said and Rossi closed his eyes shaking his head, for the young girl, his boss and the girl he thought of as someone who was close to him.

Hadley's POV

I felt a tear escape my eye as I knew that I most likely wasn't going to make it out alive. I heard footsteps and then Derek's voice. "Hotch! Hadley!" He said and looked at the both of us on the ground. "Morgan, we've got to get them out of here. Kate's spinal cord- and Hadley's bleeding out, If we don't get them out of here, they're going to die." He said and Derek looked over at Hadley and rushed to her.

"Mama, you're gonna be okay." He said and I knew I wasn't. I had lost a lot of blood and I was feeling cold. I shook my head, vigorously. "Stop." I said, shaking my head and I felt tears escaping my eye and going down my face.

" Hadley, we're getting you out of here alive." He said and I bit my lip. "I've lost too much blood, Derek. I'm getting tired and cold." I said and I saw the tears in his eyes. He reached his hand down to my thigh to look at it.

"Derek, look at me." I said and he didn't look at me, I knew that it was bad. I got scared, not wanting to die and he looked at me.

"I'm scared. I don't want to die." I said crying, and he raised a hand to my head, caressing my face. "You aren't going to die. Hotch! Hotch, we need to stop the bleeding."He said and Hotch didn't answer him. He looked at Hotch to see him, tears running down his face as he was holding Kate and Hadley confessed that she was scared to die.

Derek's phone started ringing and he picked it up, sniffing. "You sure it's him?" He asked and he looked down at me and ran to catch the guy that was running.

3rd Person POV

Everyone gathered as they were watching the news when Garcia came on video call. "The bomber! Morgan's chasing the bomber. It was under Kate's SUV. Hadley was the closest to the bomb. Guys, it's not looking good." Garcia said with tears in her eyes and JJ pulled out her phone to inform her fiance.

An EMS pulled in behind the barricades and a single man jumped out. "I couldn't keep hearing you scream for help." He said and rushed down and started helping Kate. Hadley was barely conscious but heard everything. They had got Kate on the stretcher and Hotch limped over to Hadley picking up the girl. He quickly ran over to the ambulance and sat down, having her lay on the bench as he ran to drive and the paramedic started taking care of both girls. He applied pressure to the wound and she tried to mumble something to him, but then dozed off, from the loss of blood.

Hotch swore under his breath and took the directions to the hospital.

They arrived at the hospital and after the trouble they had gotten they were finally able to go through. A team came and took Kate and another took Hadley. They had them both on stretchers as Hadley started seizing. "BP's dropping." A nurse said as Hotch listened the voices started overlapping and he fell to the floor, going into shock.

30 Minutes Later

"Doc, FBI. How's Aaron Hotchner and Hadley LaMontagne?" Derek asked, showing the desk nurse his badge. He prayed that Hadley had made it on the way to the hospital. "Aaron Hotchner has acute acoustic trauma in his right ear. Hadley LaMontagne, is another story. We have a team coming from Seattle, they were in Virginia today so they should be here in about 15 minutes." He said looking down at his watch but Morgan shook his head. "Is she okay? What's going on?" He asked and the doctor breathed out sadly.

"It's hard to tell, but the condition she is in, could leave some serious damage to her."He said and Derek clenched his fists. They heard a loud noise in the other room and Derek heard Hotch's name.

"I need my clothes!" He shouted and Derek walked in. "Where's Kate and Hadley?" He asked and Derek grabbed a hold of his shoulders. "Kate's in surgery and there's a team coming for her." He said and Hotch looked at Derek.

"This is my fault. I had her in this case as an agent. If she dies it's my fault." He said and Derek grabbed his shoulder tighter. "It isn't your fault. She's a fighter." Derek said reassuring his boss and Hotch nodded.

Chatter was heard from the hallway and Derek turned and saw a sea of surgeons and William LaMontagne running behind them. They came up to Derek.

"My name is Miranda Bailey.This is Neurosurgeon Derek Shepherd, Plastic Surgeon, Mark Sloan, Orthopedic Surgeon, Callie Torres. We also have Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang and Erica Hahn." The small woman said and Morgan shook hands with her. "Derek Morgan, FBI." He said and they all looked over Hadley's file. "I'll go check and see how she's doing." Callie said and Derek Shepherd went along with her.

A sea of interns and two surgeons from the hospital began reading her Hadley's charts when she started convulsing on the hospital bed. Derek and Callie swore as the rest of their team rushed in seeing the girl convulse. Hotch was ready to burst into the room, when two male nurses held him back.

"Sir, you can't be in here. You need to go." One of the nurses said and Derek ran next to Hotch pulling him back. 

"Her brain might be swelling, get her into the OR now." Dr. Shepherd said and they rushed Hadley into the OR.

OR #5

Derek Shepherd had his scrubs and ferry cap on as he was sewing Hadley's head back together. Mark Sloan, pulled out some pieces of glass from Hadley's face and carefully stitching her skin back together. Erica and Christina were working on the piece of glass lodged into her chest and Callie was working on her left leg. Bailey busted into the room and looked at all of the surgeons. "Stop what you're doing. There's a bomb underneath the hospital in a van." She said and Meredith's heart dropped looking at Derek.

"Bailey, if we move her she dies." Derek said, looking at Miranda who held a mask to her face. "If we don't move, we all die." She said and Mark looked at Callie who was struggling with her leg.  "There's an infection, we have to talk to someone who is her relative." Callie said and Miranda watched as none of the surgeons moved because of the bomb. "I'll go call her team. See who can make the decision." Miranda said and Callie nodded, and watched as Miranda left.

She looked at Mark and Derek, scared about what was going to happen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.6K 53
โ”โ” โ› POPULAR โœ โฒ โœน S. REID โณ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
3.3M 77.5K 30
Flawless โž Criminal Minds [Spencer Reid] โœ“ 2014 Transferred from her previous position in the FBI to join the Behavioural Analysis Unit, a spark of a...
45.7K 1.1K 39
Hadley LaMontagne, a Crime Scene Investigator from New Orleans has gone through some rough patches in her life. After coming back to her job after 8...
56.2K 1.2K 37
Right after graduating high school and college early on, y/n, along with her 174 iq, takes the job offer at the BAU. She escapes her dark childhood w...