𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢 || • 𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙯'...

By MLKYVENUS

where kq entertainment debuts ateez, a nine membered boy group who takes the industry by storm. meet chulsoo... More

𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳
𝘗𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘌
𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐮
𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 + 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘌𝘗. 1: 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘖 𝘡𝘌𝘙𝘖

𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘗 𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘙𝘌

245 2 0
By MLKYVENUS

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝑯𝑾𝑨
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

seonghwa is the 'mom' member that can't control
cheolsu whenever he's doing the absolute most.
as many know, cheolsu is a huge multi-tasker and moves around a lot, seonghwa on the other hand is the complete opposite of what cheolsu is as a whole. whenever the latter is doing too much seonghwa tends to step in and stop him from exerting himself; draining his own mental and physical energy to nothing. as well as that, seonghwa is the person who cheolsu would say takes care of him the most. along with the other members of course, but seonghwa always seems to know what's going on with him, even when he himself isn't aware of it.

✎↷: 𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

stressed, annoyed and exhausted. poor cheol doesn't give his leader a break when it comes to his loud self and, expectedly enough, hongjoong just leaves him to seonghwa's care. the amount of times that hongjoong has told him off and cheolsu decided to literally ignore it, i'd have a chanel bag by now. although with hongjoong being the stressed father of the troublesome younger one, him and cheol have the same personality and get along the most i would say.

although not completely the same still they have a few habits that they picked up from each other. like the weird habit of biting– and etc that i probably couldn't list. cheolsu also looks up to hongjoong since the latter is what he would want to be as a person whole growing, so he copies many things that he does.

✎↷: 𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑼
ㅤㅤㅤ| 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

if you add one whole pot of yunho and a two truck load of cheolsu, you get the equivalent of shit nuggets. yunho's already a little shit as it is, messing with his hyungs and dongsaengs, but with cheolsu playing along it's a whole damn ride to keep your temper screwed in and to not lose it.
both yunho and cheolsu are random as well, paired with shittery, they have their moments where you question what's going on in their heads. what the fuck they were thinking on doing this certain thing or that certain whatnot.

and you better bet your left toe that these two would be on each other's team if they would to be in a game together, because frick are they competitive.

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑮
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

okay to start off– yeosang is a literal baby tiger
to cheolsu and nobody, and i mean nobody, can change that view and opinion of his. secondly; a literal massive flirt with this shy babe like i swear. yeosang could just be minding his own business and out of nowhere cheolsu will pull out a compliment out of his ass and just check him out for a long periodic time. and yeosang gets embarrassed every single time, without mother ducking fail. the other side to this is that yeosang knows he's gonna do some flirty crap but still never expects it plus! he knows the upper hand he has with this dude. going from visuals, personality and his belongings.

so let's put this in a civil and formal manner now shall we? yeosang and cheolsu are those duos that makes you feel like the third wheel just out of no where OR will make you feel like you're distrusting something. it's basically inevitable.

✎↷: 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑼
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒏
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

literal cuddle buddies. san is someway and somehow latched onto cheolsu's body in any situation and it sparks bewilderment sometimes because this younger one is just like a koala on its favorite tree. cheolsu though never even bothers to push him away, he himself gets cuddly and affectionate ( sometimes overly ) and will take any affection he can get from san. san's also his emotional support. if he would to be in an awful predicament that the two eldest aren't fully aware of, san would be the third to know most of the time. and although he always feels tired and just out of it cheolsu makes sure to take care of san the way he takes care of him and his worries.

aside from cuddle and support buddies though they're also the charmers. san mostly gets his charming moments by copying cheolsu which leads them to be the two flirts and charming princes.

✎↷: 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺𝑼
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

honestly he'd protect the living 🥺 within him. if cheolsu isn't running around like a chicken with no head he's by mingi whenever the latter is alone or doing a vlive. sometimes with yunho they make a triple pairing of loud noises and long running lives where they have their own conversations; recall past events or just play silly games to past time.

mostly though cheol doesn't like how mingi would become guilty too quick. it's like a pet peeve for him. most of the times he became guilty for what he's done to cheolsu the older doesn't take it too closely to heart and so he hates how he thinks he's mad at him. mingi also has an effect on him the same way yeosang and san has an effect, though not as much. but in this pairing, cheolsu is the one to be more of a charmer and baby to mingi.

✎↷: 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

as equally dumb as cheolsu is, wooyoung is the literal brain to his cells. like i swear they have the same amount of cells in their heads because they seem to have in sync timing with each other's movements and reactions, it's damn insane. aside from that though; the pairing that is cheolyoung is more or so popular than the other members' ship with cheolsu. wooyoung and cheolsu share a bond where it seems like they've known each other for more than two years when in reality they haven't. they have many things in common and share many of there things but with cheolsu being somewhat of a hoarder it takes many attempts for you to even borrow an object from him, let alone a clothing piece.

wooyoung and cheolsu go on lives together more often than they do solo lives and if not that then they'd take pictures together and etc. both labeled as the sexy performers of the group for their presence and teasing expressions on stage.

✎↷: 𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑶𝑳
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐
ㅤㅤㅤ|𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒖
ㅤㅤㅤ ────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

∘ ─── 🍦༉─── ∘
┊ ┊

the only member you'd actually see cheolsu fear. the older wouldn't do a single thing to get on jongho's bad side because goddamn has he been frightened for life. never seeing jongho as the cute bright funny bunny ever again. jongho considers and calls him a scaredy cat because of his frightened state whenever he does something remotely wrong and the thing is, it isn't easy to get cheolsu to fear you since he doesn't generally fear many things. even though he gets nervous cheolsu always stays with jongho when it comes to their training and practice, especially vocal practice. since they were trainees jongho always astounded cheolsu with his far and large range, to the point where he wanted his own vocals to reach that level.

probs the switch ship; jongho acting the oldest and cheolsu acting the youngest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
115K 6.8K 87
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...