Love At First Sight My Ass |...

By jikook_sunray

[editing] ❝ I fucked you good then. Didn't I? ❞ Love is a funny word with so many interpretations of its defi... More

Disclaimer & Additional Info.
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Prologue
Chapter 1: Addictive Touches
Chapter 2: Labels
Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk
Chapter 4: Busan Satoori
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Worrying Over You
Chapter 7: Third Encounter
Chapter 8: Main Lead
Chapter 9: Forgotten Dinner
Chapter 10: Lost in 134340
Chapter 11: "I'm no expert at love."
Chapter 12: An Apology Led to a Second Chance
Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance
Chapter 14: "They're the same..."
Chapter 15: Tease
Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting
Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation
Chapter 18: Cautious Exchanges
Chapter 19: Karma
Chapter 20: Backfired
Chapter 21: Monologue Performance
Chapter 22: "You make me thirsty."
Chapter 23: Frozen In Time
Chapter 24: "I don't want to be a second option"
Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon
Chapter 26: Hungover
Chapter 27: Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 28: I don't know what love is.
Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll
Chapter 30: Doubts of Love
Chapter 31: Pandora's Box
Chapter 32: When Realization Hits
Chapter 33: "You are me."
Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 36: "I really loved you."
Chapter 37: Anxious Statements
Chapter 38: Tiny Step
Chapter 39: One Last Time
Chapter 40: Gifts For Both
Chapter 41: Epiphany
Chapter 42: Rushing to You
Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes
Chapter 44: Divine Intervention
Chapter 45: Gained Freedom
Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."
Chapter 47: Birthday boy
Chapter 48: 0613
Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately
Chapter 50: Counting Days
Chapter 51: Once a Tease, Always a Tease~
Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite
Epilogue
𝐋𝐀𝐅𝐒𝐌𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈꧂
☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet

8.8K 558 306
By jikook_sunray

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

The doorbell rung once which resulted in Jungkook fisting his knuckles before sighing. A part of himself was drowing in an endless pit looking for the way out to regain control of himself, but the other one felt tempted. He opened the door with veins popping against his skin. Soon, Jimin's worried expression filled his vision.

"Kook, what happened? I thought I told you I would be working all afternoon," Jimin articulated. He wore his black round glasses, already slipping to the tip of his nose. His outfit consisted of a white-black stripped long shirt, black tight jeans, black Geraldo sandals and a black Radios cotton bucket hat that hid his dark hair from his face.

"Come in," the actor greeted, poorly.

Jungkook dragged Jimin inside. Once he entered, he instantly felt overpowered. The taller pushed him against the door and pushed the black hat off his head. "What's going on, Jungkook?" he questioned, tone of voice cautious and confused.

"I'm about to lose my mind," Jungkook replied the same answer again and pressed his crotch against Jimin's.

"Did Mi—"

Jungkook couldn't afford to let Jimin finish that question, so he kissed him; upper lip capturing the writer's plump bottom lip harshly. He used his teeth to bite down on the wet flesh and dragged it to himself forcing the writer's head forward. "Ah... J-Jnh—" Jimin stuttered, eyes staring wide at him with bewilderment.

"Don't say his name. Don't talk about him," the actor whispered, very low.

Jimin found himself in quite the situation. He had made the promise to himself not to have sex with Jungkook, yet last night he did regrettably. But at that moment, it felt totally different. He didn't want to have sex with Jungkook, but the actor kept insisting. The grinds against his own crotch were opening the door of desires to crawl against his skin, but he couldn't give in to temptation. He had to think things through. Jungkook didn't know the line between love and sex. They had made progress and couldn't afford to go back.

"Why are you—" Jimin's hands found hold on Jungkook's thin waist and he forced them to stay still. "about to lose your mind?" he asked.

The actor rubbed the tip of their tongues together and mixed their salivas. Wonderful wet sounds were a result. "I want to hear you moan my name as you cover yourself in your cum," Jungkook said.

Before Jimin could blink his eyes at the unexpected statement, his eyes saw white-black strips. His head was forced over the hole of his shirt until the shirt hung from his arms tightly placed around the actor's waist. "Jungkook—" he reasoned, or tried.

The younger forced Jimin's hands out of his waist and the shirt dropped to the floor. The cold door met Jimin's bare back and it made him shiver.

"Don't talk now, Baby. I need you." Jungkook used his hands to grip Jimin's ass. The thick muscles felt so stuffed against his palm it excited him further.

"But..."

Another kiss placed upon Jimin's lips shut him up.

"Let me pleasure you again," Jungkook petitioned, tongue rubbing Jimin's lower wet gums.

"Will it help you not lose your mind?" Jimin knew he would regret asking the question. His instinct told him to leave because the way Jungkook was acting was definetely not the usual way he did. Something was wrong.

"I need you, Jimin-ssi," Jungkook commanded, using the same tone Jimin despised. The dominace reeked from his mouth.

"I hat— I— Uh... Okay but only if you're gentle with me. I... I'm very s-sensitive right now. I can't handle rough. I consent," Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook had the audacity to grin. The grin was different. It was like the actor was mocking Jimin. "As you fucking wish," he taunted.

Now, the writer found himself in a different room he hadn't been to before. The room was definitely not Jungkook's bedroom. "Jungkook? Take me to your bedroom," he requested, voice quivering. He now felt tiny under the black doe eyes. It was as if the actor was humiliating him and making him cower down before him. He didn't like it one bit.

"No. Obey your dominant, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook pushed Jimin down on the bed. The writer suddenly felt a shiver running down his spine. Invisible spiders crawled on his skin and forced the hairs in his skin to erect. "What's your safe word?" added the actor.

The question hadn't been asked in a while, and with tightened lips the writer gulped, facing Jungkook's back. The actor opened a black cabinet. From where he sat, Jimin had no visibility of what Jungkook had just grabbed, but he knew it wasn't good.

"I asked, 'what's your safe word?'. Jimin-ssi, don't make me repeat myself." Jungkook scolded, walking back towards Jimin with a pair of black handcuffs attached to a black tube.

"Samgyeopsal," stated Jimin. Just the thought of the word now made Jimin dizzy. He now craved the said food. Dammit! When his eyes saw the item on Jungkook's hands, the head of his member twitched inside his clothing.

"That's correct, my perfect Jimin-ssi." Jungkook praised, licking his own plump bottom lip and kneeling in front of the writer. "Hold this for me, Jimin-ssi." When the object was in the writer's hands, he curled his toes. Now his hormones were fighting his consciousness. "You like this." the dominant stated, grinning after sliding his black jeans along with boxer briefs. The proof was how the writer was already hard, longing to be touched by him.

Jimin felt completely exposed. From the back of his head, he felt disgusted for the first time since he's had sex with the younger. "Twitch the head." Jungkook had ordered him and it didn't feel right—nothing did—for the first time, yet he still did.

The actor watched as the reddening head of the writer's member moved and the small diminutive hole in the middle twitched. "This is the spreader bar I told you about," Jungkook explained, taking the object from his hands and locking the handcuffs around each of Jimin's ankles. Then, he grabbed the bar between them and spread it apart.

Jimin's legs automatically separated with a moan vibrating against his throat. "Gentle," he reminded.

"Mhm. As much as I love how you turn me on with those glasses, take them off. Don't wear them today or they'll end up fogged." Jungkook suggested, grabbing the black round glasses and earning a protesting moan from Jimin.

"Jungkook, I d—" Jimin was cut off when his vision darkened. Soft silk met the skin of his eyes and all he could see was black. A blindfold he had not seen covered his vision. "AH!" he moaned loudly. His body was abruptly pushed back against the bed and both his legs were pushed to hang up completely stretched out.

"What was that? I did not give you permission to speak." Jungkook was definitely acting strange because his tone was too dominant. The dominant voice was only used at least once in an intercourse with Jimin, but now he had used it again. "Speak," he ordered, feeling a burn inside himself watching how Jimin panted. He knew the difference between moans of pleasure and moans of pain. Suddenly moving Jimin like that in such a harsh way, was not how he treated his boyfriend.

"Just... don't turn me on my stomach, please," Jimin requested, still keeping his eyes open and staring at the darkness. Luckily, his hearing improved. He heard sound of clothes falling on the floor and he assumed Jungkook was now naked.

"Request accepted."

In an unexpected way, Jimin's andomen tensed when Jungkook's wet tongue rubbed his inner thigh. He forced his lips shut with his teeth biting down on them. Somehow through everything, the bed felt disgusting to him so he just fisted his knuckles and did not fist the sheets. Was this the same room Jungkook had mentioned?

"You can moan." Jungkook allowed. Soon, the spreader bar was moved down until it made Jimin's thighs touch his stomach until the bar was on below of his head. "My flexible Jimin-ssi."

"Agh!" Jimin hissed. He hadn't stretched and his muscles ached trying to stretch. "Ah! Ah! ARGH!" Another moan resonated against his throat when Jungkook suddenly forced a really cold wet object up his rim without stretching him first.

"Guess what I'm using."

Jimin's hips jerked back at the sudden penetration. If he had to guess, he say a dildo as best guess. "A d-dildo?" He held a mewl from leaving his lips when the object was taken out of his anus.

"No."

And suddenly something made of rubber was slid through his length until the base. "I don't know–Ah~" He wanted to scream when his P-spot began vibrating. "Ah~ Ah~ Ahgh~" Through the darkened vision he had, he closed his eyes and moaned out when his member began vibrating at the same frequence as his prostate was being abused at.

"Guess again." Jungkook used his hands and gripped on the back of his thighs to lean down on him. "If you don't guess correctly, I'll use abuse your nipples next," he warned, placing his lips against Jimin's parted ones. His own lips touched the white teeth before he pushed his tongue down to rub it against the writer's.

The submissive couldn't hold his moans from the vibrations he felt, overwhelming as always. He didn't want Jungkook to abuse his nipples. They were already more sensitive than they'd ever been. Just now, with a single touch, he'd feel electricity over his body.

"A vibrator?" he answered, lacking knowledge on what kind of sex toys Jungkook had. He wasn't as kinky as his boyfriend, always prefered vanilla over rough.

"Just that?" Jungkook teased. He raised an eyebrow suddenly after feeling the afterstate of Jimin's spit. He sniffed over Jimin's breath over a familiar taste.

"Y...es?"

"Wrong answer," Jungkook sang teasingly. He retracted himself and left Jimin on the bed in order to search for another toy. "Did you drink Banana Milk? I can taste the aftertaste on your tongue." Jimin's eyes opened, forgetting he was blindfolded in the first place. He did drink Banana Milk while writing the draft for his new project (book). He had a really bad craving for it.

"I-I... did." His voice vibrated. Not his nipples, he didn't want it. "Gguk-ah," he called out. The feeling of being exposed continued crawling down his body, yet the pleasure he felt was making him excited. He felt wrong and right at the same time.

Jungkook didn't answer right away. He was at the other side of the room walking back to Jimin with an object attached by chains in his hands. For a brief second, his eyes were on Jimin—who was a moaning mess on the bed—and then he turned his head to the far end of the room where a closet was. "I'm here," he said, kneeling before the writer. "You have a vibrator attached to a cock ring. You missed the words cock ring. This is your punishment." Jungkook slapped Jimin's left ass cheek.

Suddenly, the writer screamed when he felt both of his nipples being pinched—but not by fingers—very forcefully at the same time a cold chain landed on his chest. "OH! NO! AH!" he squirmed, bent legs moving forward. Before much movement could be done, Jungkook grabbed hold of the spreader bar and pushed it down on the bed much to his demise. His body was completely bent in a ball like a plow pose.

They were not doing fucking Yoga.

"Heavy chain nipple clamps," the actor said as Jimin choked a sob. The writer was being stimulated to his very core. His stomach clenched. "Bear with me, Baby. It'll be over soon," Jungkook whispered, too low. He knew all too well how painful the nipple clamps. Only he could hear the whisper against his earlobe.

"ARGH!" Jimin felt on the verge of orgasming now. Jungkook hadn't even touched him, yet he was about to reach it untouched. His ass clenched on the vibrator inside of him as he panted against the younger's lips.

"You can only cum with me inside of you."

The sentence drove him back from the edge. All the vibrations stopped and left him to pant as if he had just finished running five miles without water.

"F-Fuck!" the submissive cursed, hissing when his insides were emptied and his legs were now stretched on the bed. The relief for his aching back felt better, but it hurt and his thighs started to tremble.

"Raise your hips," Jungkook ordered, rubbing the head of his untouched member against the red rim in his view. "I won't force you on all fours per your request," he added in a lowered voice, groaning when Jimin's wet insides sucked him in.

It felt different. An unpleasant dominant voice ordered him aroind, lyet he didn't want to believe it belonged to the man he loved. "Ah~ Jeongguk-ssi!" Jimin's hips jerked up and his own member moved up, pointing  directly at Jungkook's chest. "T-Take them off!" His eyes teared up when the heavy nipple clamps continued torturing his nipples. The movement of Jungkook's hips moving forward made the heavy chains drag the clamps along with his nipples and it really hurt him.

He stopped fisting his knuckles and used his hands to try and take the heavy clamps off his nipples with no vision whatsoever. "H-Hurts! Agh!" he finally cried, but before his hands could release the clamps, Jungkook roughly pushed his hands down against the bed sheets by grabbing his wrists.

"Concentrate on how my cock is going in and out of your ass so well and I didn't even prep you. Just used a vibrator."

Everything jolted inside of Jimin like electricity. The pain in his upper chest diminished the moment the head of his cock twitched and  a warning shot pre-cum was released. "Agh! Ah! Ah! Jeongguk-ssi! P-Please," he begged, losing his mind and body. He wasn't asking for permission to release, even though he was about to. He just needed the clamps off his nipples.

Jungkook noticed something was wrong with his submissive, but he couldn't take the clamps off, not yet. If he took them off now, he'd seem weak for his submissive. And, he knew how Jimin's body reacted by pure memory. He knew the older was about to find his orgasm.

"Cum when you want to," he groaned when the walls around his length tried pushing him out by clenching.

"P-Please..." Jimin couldn't form a sentence. His body faced overstimulation and he needed the fucking clamps off. "Plea— Ggu— AHHH—" Before he could finish another plead, his hips jerked forward and he came. The force of his orgasm wasn't like anything before. This time, he'd barely released semen. It was an almost dry orgasm, barely one cum shot. His chest heaved up and down with the chains making metallic sounds.

"That's it, Jimin-ssi. Come undone," Jungkook praised him, continuying to bury himself into the writer, easily reaching the bundle of nerves that sent him overdrive.

Eyes were dilated, driven into his sexual desires for achieving an orgasm like his submissive. "Take them off..." Jimin continued to beg. From under the blindfold, tears slid down his cheeks.

Jungkook noticed it and leaned his left hand against the tensed stomach for support before using his right hand to clean the glistened cheeks. "Ji—"

"Sam...gyeop...sal."

The safe word was spoken before Jungkook could touch Jimin's cheeks. Instantly, he stopped moving and before he could lean back, Jimin pushed him away with all the force the writer had.

The blindfold was taken off and with a blurry vision, he finally took the nipple clamps off his body. Their bodies were still connected.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" he whimpered, staring at the actor with hazy eyes. "I told you to be gentle with me... Take everything off of me." His boyfriend just blinked and complied easily. Once his body was free of any objects and Jungkook's still erected member out of his insides, he threw his boyfriend a punch on the shoulder. "You asshole. I told you it hurt! I'm extra sensitive lately! You know that!"

Jungkook was about to speak, but he felt a sudden chill run down his spine. He felt a hole being shot against the back of his head, metaphorically. "Jimin hyung, I—" he winced. When he tried to touch the said male, the writer flinched and backed away from him. Quickly, he slid his underwear up his legs, caging in the hard-on.

"No! Don't touch me," Jimin spat, feeling disgusted and moving away. He knew the actor was confused with his actions.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, hyung. What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird lately," Jungkook asked, still reaching out to his boyfriend. However, Jimin avoided his touch and climbed out of the bed.

"I've been acting weird? How about you?Is this the room where you fucked other people?" Jimin finally asked the question he'd been dreading to say the moment they stepped into the room. He walked over the bed—limping a bit—in search for Jungkook's shirt on the floor and when he saw it, he didn't hesitate to put it on himself.

"I... Yes, it is," Jungkook said it, staring right into the writer's eyes, not even trying to hide it.

"You brought me—here... where you fucked other people... on that bed. Y-You— What the fuck, Jungkook? After all we've been through? After all I've done and proved to you?" Jimin panted, noticing Jungkook was about to speak, but he couldn't stop his emotions. He was breaking down in front of the actor, yet all Jungkook could do was feel shame. Jimin didn't cry that easily, Jungkook knew him, or at least his boyfriend wanted to believe it. With a shattering heart, he asked. "Is this your way of saying 'I don't love you', because you're breaking me, right now, more than the last time?" He knew his next choice of words would break everything. He gave everything to Jungkook, but if his boyfriend wasn't willing to work things out between them, what was the point?

"No! Jimin hyung, I..." Jungkook couldn't form a sentence from the anxiety crawling on his skin. He couldn't have this conversation with Jimin inside this room. No matter what, he couldn't. "Let's go to my bedroom and talk over there, please—" He reached out for his boyfriend's hand desperately, but the writer backed way from his touch again.

"No. I understand now. Loving you is too toxic for me... You're only after my body. You don't care enough to understand how hurt I am. Took me long enough to realize it," Jimin chuckled sadly, breaking his heart and soul apart. "I tried, Jungkook-ah. I really tried," he trembled. Jungkook stood up from the bed and walked over to him to take them out of the room, not affording it over anything to let him continue the conversation inside the room.

"Shh, baby. I'm begging you. Let's go to my be—"

Once again, Jimin interjected, "No. You will listen to me for once. You asked me why I've been acting weird. I have your answer." His eyes stared right into his.

JIMIN, STOP TALKING! Jungkook was about to shout.

"I found out I'm pregnant."

The sentence made Jungkook's body freeze.

With malice, the Devil moved the puppet's strings inside that room. Without a will of freedrom, the puppet acted according to the devil's hands which pulled the strings. No freedom. No free will. Only the devil's will was to be executed as it had always been. There weren't angels nor saviors, only a puppet who followed its master.

"You're... WHAT?"

The man before Jimin wasn't the Jeon Jungkook he knew nor fell in love with. "I'm almost five weeks pregnant," Jimin flinched, instinctively protecting his stomach when the man before him raised a right fisted hand and punched the wall to his left.

"Put on some pants. We're going to a clinic," Jungkook growled, using such a dominant tone.

Jimin's eyes shed the tears inside them as he yelled, "What the fuck is wrong with you! No!" He tried avoiding the male he didn't recognize as his boyfriend, but his left wrist was grasped. Something was weird then. Under Jungkook's hold, his arm wasn't being harshly gripped at all, rather gentle as if he was a feather. Despite the gentle touch, the hand looked as if the actor was using a lot of strength because the veins were popping onto the skin.

The actor was about to force them out of the room when Jimin gathered his strength and pushed the man away from him, too easy given the gentle pull on his arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" He finally broke away from the hold, and luckily his wrist didn't show any marks at all contrary to how the actor had seemed to be using strength. "Y-You can't be serious! I'm keeping our baby whether you like it or not! I'm no fucking killer. Don't ever say something like that again to my face. You're despicable, Jeon Jungkook."

Something was crushing Jungkook down. He was drowning again before the writer, but he couldn't. Jimin needed to leave as fast as possible and this was the only way for them to be safe. He needed to do everything in his power for the writer to walk out those doors whether it was with him or not. "I don't want a baby. I made my point clear when you first asked me about it." The venom in his words was spit and it was breaking Jimin's heart further.

"You know what Jungkook? Fuck you. I thought showing you what love was could really change you, but you're too fucking deep into Min Woo's claws to realize how much you're losing. I'm keeping my baby and you will not get the chance to be their father, not when you can't even differenciate what love and fucking are," Jimin stated. With trembling hands, he quickly searched for his boxer briefs and black jeans before wearing them while the actor fisted his own knuckles, gaze on the writer's stomach. "Don't contact me again unless it's through your manager for something professional related. I love you, but you can't see it and you probably never will... I can't do this anymore. I can't keep hurting myself if you're going to act like this. Let's end this for my and the baby's sake."

The last sentence Jimin said was a knife stabbing both of their hearts.

It wasn't five seconds later when Jimin left the room, leaving the actor with a right hand full of blood marks on his knuckles. The hard-on long forgotten, already soft. Right when the front door closed, Jungkook lost all strength in his legs. He sobbed—without tears yet—as his hand trailed down the wall, bare knees hitting the floor. He leaned his back against the wall for support.

"I hate you," he whispered, closed eyes glistening fast, Jimin's shocked and scared face not leaving his mind.

The voice which haunted the actor's mind spoke, "That was a nice turn of events."

"Leave me alone, Min Woo hyung. You won. He left me..."

And for the first time, Jungkook cried over Jimin. He sobbed like there was no tomorrow. His heart felt like something was crushing it down with a heavy weight as his eyes were red. His nose began to leak so bad all over his face. Everything hurt.

Meanwhile, Min Woo watched with a triumphant smirk knowing he'd won and now Jungkook could go back to being the dominant he had made him out to be. But there was a small detail missing, Min Woo's victory would soon fall.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

EDIT: NOV/29/21

A/N: Y'all, if it's not obvious by now, Jungkook was acting because Min Woo was watching, but his actions are NOT justified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
18K 714 5
Feelings got involved and they've clearly established the whole "homo" thing... or... maybe not. Sequel to "No Homo"
605K 37.6K 85
[COMPLETED 09/16/20] Jimin is a brand new, 23-year old Kindergarten teacher at Davis Elementary School. He's loved by all of his students and the par...