Partners in Crime; A Jay Hals...

By Writer_Reader05

Y/n L/n used to be a Homicide Detective, but now, she has been transferred to the Intelligence Unit of the 21... More

Season 1; Stepping Stone
Wrong Side of the Bars
Chin Check
Now Is Always Temporary
Thirty Balloons
Conventions
The Price We Pay
Different Mistakes
A Material Witness
At Least It's Justice
Turn the Light Off
8:30 PM
My Way
The Docks
A Beautiful Friendship
Season 2; Call It Macaroni
Get My Cigarettes
The Weigh Station
Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw
An Honest Woman
Prison Ball
They'll Have to Go Through Me
Assignment of the Year
Called in Dead
Shouldn't Have Been Alone
We Don't Work Together Anymore
Disco Bob
A Little Devil Complex
Erin's Mom
What Do You Do
What Puts You on That Ledge
Say Her Real Name
Get Back to Even
The Three Gs
There's My Girl
Push the Pain Away
Born Into Bad News
Season 3; Life Is Fluid
Natural Born Storyteller
Actual Physical Violence
Debts of the Past
Climbing Into Bed
You Never Know Who's Who
A Dead Kid, a Notebook and a Lot of Maybes
Forget My Name
Never Forget I Love You
Now I'm God
Knocked the Family Right Out
Looking Out for Stateville
Hit Me
The Song of Gregory William Yates
A Night Owl
The Cases That Need to Be Solved
Forty-Caliber Bread Crumb
Kasual with a K
If We Were Normal
In A Duffel Bag
Justice
She's Got Us
Start Digging
Season 4; The Silos
Made a Wrong Turn
All Cylinders Firing
Big Friends, Big Enemies
A War Zone
Some Friend
300,000 Likes
A Shot Heard Around the World
Don't Bury This Case
Don't Read the News
You Wish
Sanctuary
I Remember Her Now
Seven Indictments
Favor, Affection, Malice or Ill-Will
Emotional Proximity
Remember the Devil
Little Bit of Light
Last Minute Resistance
Grasping for Salvation
Fagin
Army of One
Fork in the Road
Season 5; Reform
The Thing About Heroes
Promise
Snitch
Home
Fallen
Care Under Fire
Politics
Monster
Rabbit Hole
Confidential
Captive
Chasing Monsters
Anthem
Sisterhood
Profiles
Breaking Point
Ghosts
Payback
Saved
Allegiance
Homecoming
Season 6; New Normal
Endings
Bad Boys
Ride Along
Fathers and Sons
True or False
Trigger
Black and Blue
Descent
Brotherhood
Trust
Outrage
Night in Chicago
Ties That Bind
Good Men
The Forgotten
Pain Killer
This City
What Could Have Been
Sacrifice
Confession
Reckoning
Season 7; Doubt
Assets
Familia
Infection
Brother's Keeper
False Positive
Informant
No Regrets
Absolution
Mercy
43rd and Normal
The Devil You Know
I Was Here
Center Mass
Burden of Truth
Intimate Violence
Before the Fall
Lines
Buried Secrets
Silence of the Night
Season 8; Fighting Ghosts
White Knuckle
Tender Age
Unforgiven
In Your Care
Equal Justice
Instinct
Protect and Serve
Impossible Dream
The Wedding
The Radical Truth
Signs of Violence
Due Process
Trouble Dolls
Safe
The Right Thing
The Other Side
Season 9; Closure
Rage
The One Next to Me
In the Dark
Burnside
End of Watch
Trust Me
Fractures
A Way Out
Home Safe
Lies

The Number of Rats

2.9K 69 10
By Writer_Reader05

Note: This will be the Chicago PD episode and the SVU episode in one chapter.

Warning: vivid descriptions of rape

Yn's POV

"So the first victim, Alice Whitlock, raped and murdered. Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. She was a nurse at Columbia Presbyterian. Second vic, Lisa Hoffman, she was raped and killed in the same fashion as Whitlock, but she was found completely burned in her own car along the Harlem River. Green nail polish was applied to both of these victims at some point during the crime. Debra McCulloch was last seen exiting a bar on 53rd and 3rd. She was a nurse at Mount Sinai. So all three victims in New York, 2004. Witnesses were consistent. They all saw a man in medical clothing and his arm in a sling approaching these women" Olivia Benson, the detective from New York, said.

"The victim from here, did she have green nail polish on" Antonio asked. "We don't know yet" Benson said. "The lab tech is going to check when the doctor gives the okay, but there's no guarantees we'll find out either way. Her hands were severely burned. She was trying to cover her face" Voight said. "Also, there was no DNA at either of the New York crime scenes" Benson said. "Any theories why he stopped for ten years" Adam asked. "Sadly, we don't know that he has. So our suspect is a male, white, 5'9", approximately 40 years old. He's either in the medical field or, obviously, posing as somebody who is. There's nothing physically distinctive about him. All the witnesses, again, were consistent. When they described him, they said that he was average-looking and normal" Benson said.

"These details of the crimes have gone out to every news and radio station in town" I say. "We check city wide and in the suburbs on missile X cards and information reports on any attempted abductions or suspicious calls" Voight said. "I'm going to have Mouse triangulate the cell towers on the girl's phone and check all social media. We can find out if she electronically checked in anywhere during the day" Erin said. "I'll check the sex offender files and recently released parolees" Antonio said. "Guys, that was Olinsky at Chicago Med. Victoria didn't make it" Jay said. "Let's get to work" Voight said.

Jay and I then headed over to the crime scene to have a look around. "The offender balled up newspaper and shredded rubber, piled it near the victim. Then he left a trail of the same combo to the back door. Used lighter fluid as an accelerant, lit it, and then left out the back door. Some burning rubber dropped down a coax cable hole in the floor, right here, which is why we initially thought it started downstairs" Matt Casey from the CFD said.

"Okay, so the offender drags the victim up the back staircase into the bedroom. There's no way we're pulling any DNA out of here" Jay said. "So whoever did this has done it before" Matt asked. "Yeah, it's looking like it" Jay said. "Jay, check this out. It's nail polish" I say and lift up a bottle. "What color did the offender use on the victims" Jay asked. "Green" I say and unscrew the cap. The nail polish I was holding in my hand was also green. "Well, now there's no doubt" Jay said.

...................................

"Did you get anything new" Voight asked. "There's 150 places that sell medical supplies in Chicago, so we're reaching out to see if any of them have sold an arm sling to someone fitting our description in the last three months and if there's video surveillance. Patrol's helping out" I say. "Yeah, well, we also need a list of every doctor, surgeon, nurse, X-ray tech, dentist, orderly, janitor, anybody in the medical field who wears scrubs" Voight said. "Ah, don't forget mental institutions" Benson said. "Yeah, and check practicing and non-practicing" Voight told me. "Got it" I say.

That next day, Nadia pulled me into the locker room. "I need you to sign this" she said and handed me a card. "This is for Erin? Are you trying to plan her a surprise party" I ask. "Yes, but you can't tell anyone" Nadia said. "Don't worry. I won't" I say and sign the card, handing it back to her. "Awesome. Now all I need is Ruzek to sign the card" Nadia said. "Careful with Ruzek. He's terrible at keeping secrets" I say. "Okay, so I'm going to try and steal her car keys to pick up the cake, and if that doesn't work, can I use yours" Nadia asked. "I'll just drive you later, if that's cool" I say. "That's great. Thanks Yn" Nadia said.

When I got back to the bullpen, I saw that Detectives Amaro and Tutuola arrived from New York. "Thanks for coming, both of you" Voight said. "Hey, I guess that tip line must have paid off. Apparently some woman just called over in Bucktown. She said that some guy two weeks ago was asking for help unloading boxes from his car" Kevin said. "Was she attacked" Antonio asked. "No, she got a weird feeling and took off. Get this, though, the guy was wearing scrubs" Adam said. "I'll go interview this woman" Antonio said. "I'll come with" Amaro said.

The hotline ended up leading us to a car that was owned by a 78 woman named Elizabeth Kendall. However, when patrol sat on it, they found that a man by the name of Gregory Yates was driving it. Yates just moved here from New York three months ago, and he was also wearing scrubs when Kim and Sean found him, so they brought him in. I was tasked with interviewing him.

"Home address, employer information, and what else" Greg asked. "Cell phone number" I say. "Oh, of course" Greg said. "So what brings you to Chicago, Mr. Yates" I ask. "Employment" he replied. "Where" I ask. "MedHelp. It's an urgent care facility on the South Side" Greg said. "So you were a professor at Columbia in New York, residency at Presbyterian. When was this" I ask. "Well, I'm sure that file states it" Greg said. "I'm asking you" I say. "Ten years or so" Greg responded.

"Where have you been since then" I ask. "Oh, all over. Traveling. Lots of time in New Orleans. Now there is a lawless town. My job as a physician, you know, there's always a need. Always a spot to fill" Greg said. "How'd you go from being a doctor at one of the best hospitals in the country to working at an urgent care" I say. "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him" Greg said and scanned my body up and down. "Excuse me for a moment" I say and step outside the interview room where Amaro was waiting. "Mind finishing up with him?" "Sure. Any reason why" Amaro asked. "He was just giving me a bad feeling. I'm sure it's nothing" I say.

Later that night, I drove Nadia to pick up the cake. It didn't take long, and we got back to the district in no time. I exited my car and went to get the cake from the back seat, but Nadia stopped me. "I've got it" she said. Just then, there was a sharp prick in my neck, and my body seemed to lose all feeling. I fell to the floor and watched as Greg Yates, the man I interviewed earlier, knocked Nadia in the head with something. Before I knew it, my eyes started getting tired, and seconds, later, I had no choice but to close them and lose consciousness.

..................................................................

Note: This starts the SVU episode. There are explicit mentions of rape and vivid descriptions of said crime. Please read at your own risk.

For the past few hours, I had no memory. When I woke up, my limbs were heavy, and it was hard to talk. Yates must have given me enough ketamine to drug a horse. "Oh goody. You're awake" Yates said. I looked around and saw that I was in an apartment on a floor. "What are you doing" I ask as Greg reached for the zipper of my jeans. It was hard to talk too, so I had to conserve my energy. "I'm going to show you a good time" Greg said. "Please stop. You don't have to do this" I mumble. "I know, but I want to" Greg said and tossed my pants to the side. He then hooked his fingers into the band of my underwear and slowly pulled it down my legs, admiring every piece of my skin.

"I want you to scream my name like you've never done before" Greg said as he slipped out of his pants and boxers. "Please, Greg. Don't do this" I mumble. "Don't worry, Yn. We're going to have so much fun" Greg said. Before I could speak again, Greg put a condom on and thrusted himself into me. I whimpered at how rough he was. "Mm. You feel so good" Greg moaned. I screwed my eyes shut and bit my lip to keep my screams in. "Come on Yn. Scream my name. I know you want to" Greg said as his body slammed into me, causing me to bite my lip a bit too hard. I could taste the blood in my mouth, and I tried to focus on that instead of what was going on.

"Say. My. Name" Greg said and pounded into me again. I shook my head and kept my mouth shut. This man had already taken control of my body, and I was not going to let him take control of my mouth too. "You want to play that way? Fine" Greg said and picked up a license plate that he had nearby, slamming it into my cheek. A new type of pain emerged in my face, and I knew there would definitely be a bruise there later. Greg thrusted himself into me a few more times before pulling himself out. "Well, that was fun. I'll see you in a little bit my dear" Greg said and injected another needle into my neck. For the second time that night, I fell unconscious.

When I woke up again, I was in some other building. This time, it was an abandoned warehouse in Chicago. I could tell because of the architecture. Most warehouses in Chicago were built with a certain type of brick styling. "Where's Nadia" I ask groggily. "Nadia? Oh, I got rid of her a while ago. I wish you could've seen it, but you were unconscious" Greg said and reached for my pants again. "What do you want with me" I ask. "More sex, of course, but you're more useful than that. You're going to be my best kill yet. Now, lets get to the sex" Greg said and pulled off my pants and underwear.

This time, after Greg put on a condom, he entered me slowly at first, but as time went by, he picked up the pace, slamming into me over and over and over again. He gripped my wrists so tightly, I knew for sure there would be bruises there. "Greg, please" I manage to say. "Say it again. Say my name again" Greg said, pleasure filling his voice. I felt like crying, and I even felt a few tears slide from my eyes, but I was exhausted. I couldn't stop Greg, or even talk anymore, so I just laid there on the cold floor as he pounded into me. I knew that I was about to die. I had so much confidence in the team at first, but who knows how long its been since I saw them last. Greg had also done this many times before, and he had never been caught. Who's to say that my death will be another on his long list.

Greg pulled himself out of me, moaning in pleasure as his member came in contact with the outside of my clit. "You turn me on so much Yn, but I'm afraid our time together has come to an end. I have to run to the store to pick up a few things, and when I come back, well, you know what's going to happen" Greg said and redressed me.

About an hour or so after Greg left me, a pounding came from the door that led to the floor of the warehouse I was on. "Hello? Is anyone in there" a familiar voice called out. "Jay" I mumbled. "Jay." My voice was so quiet, so I don't know how Jay managed to hear me, but seconds, later, the door was busted down, and Jay ran over to me. I don't remember much of what happened after that. A mixture of exhaustion and the ketamine that was still in my system had knocked me out.

A hospital room is what greeted me when I woke up. Someone was at my side clutching my hand, and that someone was Archie. "Arch" I mutter. "Yn. Thank god you're awake" Archie said and kissed my knuckles before pressing a button on the remote that hung from my bed. Seconds later, Will Halstead, clad in his scrubs, and Jay and Voight, appeared in my room.

"Hey, Yn. How are you feeling" Will asked as he shined a light in my eyes. "Like shit" I say softly. "Can you squeeze my hands for me" Will asked and extended his hands towards me. I reached out slowly, and it felt like I had no energy left in my body. I could barely lift my arms, let alone squeeze Will's hands. "Did you catch him? Did you catch Yates" I ask. Jay and Voight looked at each other, and when Jay met my gaze, he nodded.

"Yn, is it okay if we do a rape kit on you" Will asked me. "There's no need. I can tell you everything" I say. "Yn, you don't have to do that right now. You need your rest" Voight said. "No. I have to do it now. Please. It's probably the only thing I can do at the moment" I say. Jay sighed. "All right, lets start from the beginning" he said.

"Nadia and I, we were going to pick up Erin's birthday cake. When we got back to the district, I felt something prick my neck, and then I suddenly couldn't feel my limbs. I then watched as Yates knocked Nadia unconscious. The next thing I remember was that I was in an apartment building. Yates, he started undressing me, saying that he wanted to have sex. I could barely speak, let alone move, so I couldn't stop him. He wanted me to scream his name, but I wouldn't comply, so he hit me across the face with a license plate" I say. "Hence the bruise" Jay asked. I nodded.

"What happened next" Voight asked. "Yates injected me with more ketamine, and I fell unconscious again. The next time I woke up, I was in a warehouse. I asked Yates where Nadia was, and he said he had gotten rid of her. In that same warehouse, he raped me again, and like before, I had no energy to move, so I let it happen" I say. "Where did he go after that" Jay asked me. "He told me that I was going to be his best kill, but he had to go to a store to get some supplies. That was the last time I saw him" I say. "And then what happened" Jay asked. "You showed up. You're my hero, Jay" I say.

"We're going to need to keep you for another day or two for observation" Will said to me. I nodded, but as Archie went to grab my hand, I yanked it away from him which took up all of my energy. "If it's okay, I'd like some time alone" I say. "Oh. Of course. Whatever you want sweetheart" Archie said and left the room, followed by Jay, Voight, and Will. I wanted to think about anything other then what just happened, but I couldn't. Only one picture filled my mind, and that was the face of Gregory William Yates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
A case seems to spiral downwards only to find itself becoming personal to the intelligence unit... -Chicago PD-
107K 1.6K 32
The newest member of intelligence seems like a sweet and caring addition, but when jay stumbles across her record he starts to lose trust in her...
127K 2.4K 38
A lieutenant from the military police force assists the intelligence unit, along with her team of military police soldiers, to end one of their longe...
24.8K 496 22
Y/N Voight is a bad girl who is very sarcastic and very secretive. She owns a motorbike and is only 15. When a mysterious person starts to solve the...