YOLO! [Payton Moormeier]

By hxrmony14

This imagine is filled with a lot of stuff. Read it at your own risk, if you don't like freaky stuff you migh... More

Intro๐ŸŒผ!
~ 1๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 2๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 3๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 4๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 5๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 6๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 7๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 8๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 9๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 10๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 11๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 12๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 13๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 14๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 15๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ Thank You <3
~ 16๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 17๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ PSA
~ 18๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 19๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆโš ๏ธ
~ Hey guys
~ 20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 21๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 22๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~ 23๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆโš ๏ธ
~ Please read
~ Surprise
~ 25๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~26๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆโš ๏ธ
~27๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~28๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ
~29๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆโš ๏ธ
~30๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆโš ๏ธ
~Lets talk!
~Wassup๐Ÿ˜Ž!
~31๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ

~ 24๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ˆ

3K 46 20
By hxrmony14

Wassup, OMG THANKS FOR 6K! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUUUCH! I'm currently eating a toca so enjoy this chapter, ft. my hungry ass🤣!

Previously on "YOLO!"

You put on a movie and cuddled with him in one of the beds.

A/n | Yea I'm pretty sure we all know why the reaco isn't longer😳!

*Time Skip to the next day at the group lunch*

Y/n | Oh my fucking god, this food is good!

You took a big ass bite out of the burger you ordered

P | Watch your mouth

Y/n | Wou Dinpt ell me tat lat ight

Payton was probably the only person that understood what you said and then look at you with a smirk.

C | Did any of you here moaning last night

As soon as you heard that you started to choke on y po ur burger. You manged to breathe and swallow the burger.

P | Wow that's new, I've never seen you ch-

You slapped your hand over Payton's mouth and everyone looked at you guys in shock

A | OH SHIT!

J | Dude don't be so loud!

A | Sorry

C | Oooh, that was you guys!

You and Payton blushed and looked down

J | I just got one question for babes, Is my boy packing?

Y/n | Yes babes, yes he is

P | Hey! You can't call her babes anymore!

Y/n | Awe, is someone jealous?

Payton looked down

P | No

You lifted up Paytons face and kissed him, you bit his bottom lip before you pulled away.

C | Yea, My shipped sailed! I know we were all on that insta LIVE last night.

A | Yessir

J | Yea finally, we've been shipping this since day one

You and Payton looked at each other and smiled. You knew this would be a successful relationship.

*Time skip to when you're getting ready for the influencer party*

Yesterday you made new friends at the little meet and greet. There also influencers and the best part was that they were girls. Avani Gregg, Mads Lewis and Charli Damelio. You decided to get ready for the party with them and be fashionably late. To be honest it wasn't that much a party, all the influencers were going to the nost popular bar in L.A. There was a guy that gave everyone fake ID's.

Avani went to get dressed first, them Mads, then Charli and lastly you⬇️

*Pick what heels a dress you want*

When you were done getting dressed you looked in the mirror and started to feel insecure. You felt your eyes sart water and then you tried to pull yourself together. You snapped out of it and started to motivate yourself. You walked out of the bathroom and all of their jaws dropped.

Avani | Av

Mads | M

Charli | Ch

Av | Holy shit, you look breathe taking

M | You look so beautiful, Payton is gonna be mind blown

Ch | You look so badass

You smiled at what they sai

Y/n | Thanks guys, you guys look really pretty as well. You guys are literally so beautiful.

They all said thank you

*Time Skip to when you're in the limo with the girls*

You guys arrived about 25 minutes after everyone else.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for this short chapter, I just wanted to at least update for you guys. Also for the questions I asked yesterday, I'm not gonna delete this story, I will still continue the freaky parts. I will make sure they are only frealy chapter and they don't have anything important in them for the people that said they were uncomfortable.

My taco was good as fuck btw. Love you guys and thanks again for 6k reads💕! Sorry for any errors! Follow me on tik tok⬇️!

@pxyton.bxe

I also wanted to share something with you guys that retains to my birthday because it's coming up soon but, Idk if I should. I'm worried that you guys will leave me becuase of who I share a birthday with😔!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.6K 48
The title says everything ๐ŸŒท Its not that basic okay, I actually like it๐Ÿ˜‚ โš ๏ธ smut โš ๏ธโš ๏ธswearingโš ๏ธ I'm not good at English so correct me if i spell s...
21.6K 651 56
it's Ava's first day back in school, she gets paired with a new kid, Payton Moormeier. the two of them continued to hang out a lot more and find out...
447K 7.4K 83
-completed-
4K 105 18
When a young girl is kidnapped and taken away after a tragic accident and loosing her memory what will happen when she meets a boy from her past.