Warrior Mine (jenlisa)

By jenlisas_girl

Assuming to walk alone for eternity, Lisa encounters deja vu in the most unusual way. But will another suitor... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Part I
Chapter Ten - Part II
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Last Chapter)

Chapter Twelve

3K 166 36
By jenlisas_girl

"Unh...ugh" Jennie blinked groggily as she stirred in pain.

"It's okay, here, let's try to get you to sit up" said that voice again and now a blurry face.

"Ow, ow, ow...my head" Jennie rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah, that's the after effect of the pinch. But it'll go soon."

"Who? Irene?!" Jennie said incredulously, "Why?"

"You...your scent...you drive me to do this. I don't know why, its ...I've got to have you!" she replied getting up from crouching down in front of her and began to pace, "I can't do anything without wanting you!"

"What are you talking about? Where am I?" she looked about.

"You don't have to worry about that. All that matters is that we're together. You'll see. You'll want to be with me like I do with you."

"What are you on about? I don't want to be with you!"

"Yes you do, and you'll want me to bed you and it will be sweet and innocent. Not like that streetwalker you called friend."

"You did it! You killed her!" Jennie said retreating back in horror.

"She didn't appreciate you! She was a whore, if it wasn't me it would have been someone else!"

"You didn't have to kill her!" Jennie yelled at her.

"Its just part of what she brought out in me."

"What are you saying?"

"Certain types bring out certain reactions; mostly bad...well actually all types are bad. But you, you make me crazy. Your scent...it drives my blood to boil in want. My skin tingles around you and my sex aches and drives me through the roof. I need you, I need to feel you, taste you, to lay with you and feed of you" Irene ranted.

Jennie's skin crawled at that notion, "NO! I WILL NOT!" she yelled.

"Yes, you will whether you want to do it willingly or by force."

"What?! You...you intend to rape me?" Jennie was incredulous.

"That's harsh but if the need arises, so be it, yes" Irene said with a non-chalant shrug.

"NO!" Jennie jumped up.

Faster than Jennie could blink Irene was holding her in viselike grip, "Ah, ah princess...and don't think to scream. I know your type, so I've got us in a warehouse far away from listening ears until I can get you safely to a more, shall we say, appropriately intimate location to consummate our need of each other."

"NO!" Jennie tried to struggle, angry tears escaping her eyes as the painful grip hurt her wrists.

Irene inhaled deeply as she leaned in to smell her hair and neck, "I know what it is! Your blood...your blood is innocent. You've not lain with anyone" she said finally coming to the realization of what Sakura and her argument had been over and loosening her grip a fraction.

Jennie tried to move again but was still pinned by her hands.

"Oh what a pleasure it will be Jennie, you'll see. I will be gentle and it will be magical."

Jennie tried to scream but Irene put a hand over her mouth, "Don't make me mad Jen," she went to remove her hand and Jennie screamed anyways. Then things went black, again.

Having many skills, Lisa was able to follow the trace scent that was uniquely Jennie. She was just nearing a few warehouses when she heard voices and could smell adrenaline in the air.

"Man, ya think ya can take over our crib and just fuckin' walk out carryin' some bitch and we gonna let ya?" a young hoodlum told Irene as approximately five of them where surrounding her as she carried Jennie to her car.

"Out of my way pissant and I'll let you live" Irene snarled.

"There's five of us and one of ya bitch, ya ain't goin no where til we've had our fun. We's got an initiation ta'nite and ya's gonna be the skill..." then motioning towards Jennie's limp form, "she's gonna be the prize."

Lisa stood in the shadows as more of the hood's companions arrived to their apparent club that Irene had inadvertently chosen to use, "I would leave now" she said from within the shadows.

Several members turned to see who spoke.

As if out of an old classic black and white movie, Lisa emerged from the dark. Her full length black coat open with an overly high collar accentuating her jawline, her wine colored silk blouse shimmering in the street light's illumination.

She moved as if on a casual stroll.

"They're the ones who should leave, as well as you. Jen doesn't want you, she wants and needs me!"

"Man, ya'll a bunch of lezzos. That's fine, we'll sort ya what ya needs to know" the so called leader said as hip hopped his way forward grabbing his crotch.

"STOP!" Lisa's cold voice commanded, "Leave this place now and you will have much to appreciate later, I guarantee."

"Man, this here's our crib, ya ain't tellin us what to do" he motioned with his hands like he was showing her the words he spoke in an attempt of intimidation.

"You should leave. This doesn't concern you" Irene said as started walking again to her car to put Jennie in.

"Bitch, ya ain't goin' no where!" another hood stood in front of her path crossing his arms.

With one arm she held Jennie's limp form cradled to her and with the other she flung the man out of the way, where he landed several feet away.

Lisa walked a few feet closer, "I would suggest you place Jennie gently on the ground and walk away from her Irene."

"Or what? You think you know me to tell me what to do? No, no one knows or owns me! And you have no idea what I am capable of" Irene's voice rose and she became agitated.

"Bitch, ya gonna pay for that!" the leader came after her.She picked him up by the shirt collar and flung him over her car.

"Put Jennie down!" Lisa ordered with a voice of authority that dripped with anger.

Irene laid Jennie down gently as she had started to awaken, "Ugh."

Irene, in a blur, was around the car and holding the leader up again, "You'll be my example to them." She said as her face contorted and she bared her elongated canines.

The man's eyes widened in horror; "AH! BITCH ...GET OFF ME!" he yelled.

"Jennie? Jennie?" Lisa was at Jennie's side instantly, checking her neck for signs of the mark of possession.

"Ungh, wha....Lisa?"

"Shhh, I have you, you are safe" Lisa went to lift her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Irene snarled while she held the now limp body of the man by the shirt with both hands and casually tossed him to the floor, licking her lips of the dripping blood but never turning her head to look.

"Do not cross me Irene. Leave Jennie alone and go back to where your master made you. There I will leave you be" Lisa stood slowly.

"You'll what!?" Irene laughed the laugh of a crazed woman, "you have no idea what I am to threaten me or..."

Before even Irene could begin to utter the next word Lisa was right next to her, startling everyone including Irene.

"It is you who has not concept of who I am" Lisa emphasized the word 'I' as she said in an almost whisper standing mere inches from Irene causing her to jump.

"Man, that crazy bitch's a vamp! She killed Bigs" a young hood pulled a gun and fired at both of the women.

Faster than Jennie could see or even for Irene to track, Lisa had all the hood's guns in her hands, "Go now...you never beheld any of this...or you lives will be forfeited" she said as she dropped the guns to the pavement at her feet.

"Bitch, Get her!" the hood yelled as he lunged at her with the rest of the members attacking as well.

It was only a minute but that's all it took.

Lisa had dispatched seven men, several of them by a stab with their own knives that they had attempted to use on her and two with broken necks using her formidable martial arts skills.

Irene had killed four by ripping their throats open to die a horribly painful death of blood loss.

Lisa stood in front of Jennie protectively as she still lay on the ground in shock at what was happening and what she was witnessing.

"So you think your little Kung Fu is going to stop me?" Irene sneered while still breathing heavily from her rampage.

"It is not Kung Fu and no, that is not going to stop you" Lisa replied while standing stock still.

"Exactly, so get out of here and leave Jennie to me where she belongs" Irene moved forward while brushing off her arms in a cocky manner.

Lisa's tone was ice cold and bitter "Jennie is not a possession to give over to you and she does not belong with you."

"She will be mine and you'll be dead to say otherwise!" Irene lunged at Lisa at a speed that cause Jennie to think she had disappeared. But Lisa was faster and sidestepped before Irene could stop.

Jennie was startled by a loud crash behind her and turned to find Irene in a heap on the pavement, unable to have stopped her momentum forward.

"Irene, last chance....leave!" Lisa said solemnly.

A growl of frustration was all that was heard from Irene as she attacked again.

Jennie could only see past glimpses of images as the two of them traded blows so quickly she could not actually see them.

Lisa out speeding and hitting Irene in all facets, with only a lucky hit landing on her. Lisa finally had had enough and took Irene by the throat with one hand, lifting her completely off the ground.

"Who...wha...are you?" Irene croaked."I am Lisa, General to Pharaoh Seti I. I am Kim Jisoo Hecate's Warrior and Guardian of her word. I am your sire's sire by millennia."

Irene was struggling like a child in Lisa's grip, kicking and flailing about and froze at these words as her blood ran cold and looked up into Ancient steely cold brown eyes.

"You....you..."

"You are my regret on this earth Irene, and you will be no more."

With that Lisa's canines elongated. Holding Irene's neck to one side, Lisa plunged her bite into Irene's throat, ripping it open.

Irene's legs thrashed as she tried to escape her doom but it was to no avail. She grew weak and went limp, feeling the blood drain and escape from the wound inflicted in her neck.

She watched through a fog filled haze as Lisa reached inside her coat, pulling out a small katana and then letting go of her body.

Irene watched from her severed head on the ground how her body stood for only a brief moment then fell to its knees and collapsed to the side headless. Then all went black.

Lisa stood still and then spat out the blood still on her mouth. She took a handkerchief from inside her coat and wiped the katana clean, placing it back inside her coat and then removed a vial.

Sprinkling some liquid on the two pieces of Irene's body, she spoke some words that linguists of old languages would cry to have heard spoken so eloquently. "Legaras temidian u vampi makar; regratil meo a corremas meo" (Maker of Vampire, fear my wrath; the regret I made I correct).

Smoke began to rise from the body and after a few moments the body burst into flames all traces - body, clothes, and blood - were gone.

Jennie blinked.

One moment, Irene was there threatening her life, the next she was a vampire and attacking men and Lisa and then she was up in smoke.

She looked from the spot where Irene's body was, then around to those of the dead hoodlums and finally up to Lisa; who stood with the most forlorn hurt and look of sadness upon her face.

"I....I don't..." Jennie was confused and disoriented as she tried to stand up only to have her lights go out

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 4.5K 50
Kim Jisoo who always having a dream about a certain girl that she never even met before. What will happen when one day the girl that she always drea...
389K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
290K 12.3K 26
When Jennie Kim discovers a woman living in her garage, she has the urge to kick her out and call the police. But Lisa just needs a place to get away...
719K 16.7K 24
Lisa walks into Jennie bedroom and do something to Jennie. Jennie pregnant and they have secret relationship behind their parents. What happen if the...