obsessed - ( oikawa tooru x r...

By _ccatherine

you've been friends with oikawa since childhood, but only now you realize your feelings? - (ongoing) More

♪ | authors note
♪ | backstory
★ | one
★ | two
★ | four
★ | five
★ | six
★ | seven
★ | eight
★ | nine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
★ | ten
★ | eleven
A/N

★ | three

502 21 8
By _ccatherine

After class,

Oikawa grabbed your hand, "(Y/n)-chan hurry we need to go to the gym!" While we ran through the hallway I felt many people looking at me, whispering and other things. I have no idea how Oikawa deals with this much popularity

We were a few feet away from the gym, there was a girl at the door way. "Is Oikawa here?" She asked poking her head inside.

I nudged Oikawa with my elbow, "Someone's looking for you." I said while pointing at her.

"(Y/n)-chan stay here and wait for me!" Oikawa said while walking up to the girl. The girl looked familiar, and then I realized. The girl turned out to be Akari.

I didn't bother to look at them. She was probably confessing her love to him like every other fan girl in this school.

I remember the last time I saw a girl confess to him.

"Oikawa, I really like you, no wait. I love you!"
...
"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way,"

I stopped daydreaming to check if Oikawa was done talking to Akari, I saw something I shouldn't have.

I rubbed my eyes. Oikawa and Akari, kissing? I couldn't believe my eyes.

Then tears starting bundling up in my eyes. No, No this cant be true! I'm just dreaming!

I turned around, and ran. I ran as fast as I could.

I wanted to run and never stop.

I made it to my house and plopped onto my bed, I cried for several hours. I didn't know why I cried but I did.

What is this feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 30.2K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
866K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
952K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
915K 38.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC