Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

34. A Catalyst

137 12 7
By enslavedreader

The timidity of our souls melted
Against the confidence of our lips

.

The moments before the night bleeds around the sun, will be the day they'll pay. Every single one of them will result into coinage, facing and drowning underneath my resentment once I seethe and release god's forbidden axises upon those people. My people.

My beta just the same.

How fictitious power made people seem. It was conniving, and certainly convincing that it guided them into stupidity. A wretched stupidity that has even cursed my spectacular predecessor, my witty comrades and unfortunately my form of kin. As the silence succumbed into misdeed all around me, I contemplated how fragile Vera would have to be in order for me to sovereignly break her.

I frowned heavily down upon her bruised body that would only fuel her mindfulness into more dignified incompetence, oh how naive the girl were to allow such foolish means— to carry out remaining the same. She shall never learn without the pressing of her shell, the budding of enemies and the gratitude of it. Slowly as I advanced inside the manor, I kept her effectively in my arms leading upstairs into my bedding chambers. Her eyelashes fluttered like butterflies even while her lip trembled ferociously, with cheeks which lacked their puerile pink hue, blindly colorless.

I couldn't stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth, sinking further with her weight entirely on top of me. My mate remained fluently solid yet stiffening as I continually caressed the sight of her with my eyes and my eyes alone. Whenever we were in a close proximity such as this, the world was at a stand still and I'd kill to keep it that way. Truly, my female was the beholder of such sacred beauty. I wonder if she knows.

I spent extended hours away from the juvenile, I'd sought it better that way. For my mate was too addicting, too absorbing that she chained my adrenaline aside compulsiveness and a hungering need, which I'd fluidly kept at bay during the eons spent without her. Before her; I was a detested machine with an agenda. Which sums up the fact, I opposed feeling or countering mercy, I acted upon everything senselessly. I supported high kept reprimands determined by the desire to avenge all of what was lost of me. Now however, that agenda needed recollection; a tweaking now that it was solely based on another someone outside of me.

In the beginning perhaps, I had full intentions of ridding her. Properly disposing the threat which gingerly captivated my life, because ultimately all of the lives of my pack resides perfectly inside of her hands, and I doubt she's even registered the desensitizing potency of her potential. She's a feral now, and I don't think she understands that enough to comprehend the deteriorating stakes of our future just yet.

"I don't mean to look like a coward," her lips barley cracked open to speak, I skimmed the length of her jaw with my thumb. I wasn't quite ready for her to speak yet. There's a lot of things she couldn't be ready for, and I'd be always be here to secure her burdens. "I didn't mean to make you look like a coward." Here lies my mate, battered, contused and all she cares about is how she makes me look. Could she be anymore selfless, that is also another trait I seek to change.

Her falsely aimed accountability. "It doesn't matter how you make me look, it's how my wrath will be unleashed onto those who have wounded you this way," Sternly, I scolded my gentle little one. Although I've become mesmerized by the likes of herself, my anger will be something that will never desiccate or falter. I am in distress and nothing in this very moment could change that.

Except my vengeance.

"No, Alexander. You will do no such thing." The warmth of her fingers spread out, igniting such fever into my cheek once she brings her hands to press me, palming my skin like a kitten, "I will." I assured.

Vera heavily sighs once liveliness returned slowly back into her physique. If it wasn't for the presettable healing factor which accommodated every fend, she'd be dead and Beta Hector would surely be the cause of it. I couldn't allow him to walk after that, how could I? he wouldn't live.

In my mind, he is already dead.

"Alexander, don't you see? It is because of me why I ended up like this!" For the first time, Vera curses in the middle of an effort to pull away from me. I've granted her companionship, and this is what she does in compliance. "No one is to blame but myself. I couldn't surrender to the beast; I couldn't get angry."

Vera lurches feet away from me, scampering to her feet— as if my touch alone scarred her, as if I was the source of her pain. Only god knew I firmly wasn't, if I had been I'd shortly expel after she would disintegrate. I overlapped my bottom lip with my tongue in an attempt to reign in my emotions which grew all the more crazed every time I was around her.

My mate had a sick way of inflicting ousted lunacy, I was driven by madness; I could only imagine what Love would be like, in it with her.

"I'd rather see anger than tears preceding down your chin," Neutrally Esteemed, I left little room to argue nor debate about this. Now could she feel it? Now would she understand how insatiable and obscure she made me feel out of balance? It was its own formidable field of study in which I couldn't relinquish or succeed expertly within. "Your anger isn't a plague, it's an imitating art of passion. Without it, you'll expire." If she wouldn't understand me, maybe she'd understand the want to survive.

Acrimony in absolute, was the key to calling upon the beast. For some- like me, it is easy. Whether it is inspired by your inflexible past, or a surge to ensure a fruitful time ahead— it is all necessary in order to succeed. With challenges, anger is the fuel at overcoming any and every obstacle. Only if you yearn for it bad enough, to align preserving motives. "What were you thinking, Alpha?" My mate's stuttering mayhem is the only thing capable of leveling my consciousness back down to earth.

"Throwing me to the wolves like you had?" Immediately I rose to my feet, daringly stepping closer towards her. I needed to pull her in, only if granted permission.

Vera shoved any forward movement I could've made with a hard fist admitting against my chest. "I didn't throw you to the wolves, Vera. You have to trust me on that." I barked. "What would I gain in doing so?" I know I haven't supplied much of a reason for her to give into me so easily. Undeniably, did I care enough to fancy keeping her safe. Granted, she was my soulmate. Even a man like me cherished rarities such as those.

"You've said it yourself. I'm a weakling." She spat throughly to me with eyes overwhelming with stormy clouds and grey skies. I'd have to be imperceptive not to notice my words in the past have effected her somehow.

With words forged into knifes— they've suddenly pierced wholesomely into my flesh, slicing around my beating heart which thrives superficially because of this female. Only months ago the rushing sound of blood inside my ears purposelessly dulled and now it thrashes around organically.

It is only jeopardized now with my own words spoken from a tongue so pleasing to the eye that it stings. "I've done yet to see it be true. I've lied before, Vera. I didn't mean it." When communication skills fail, she could always take a peak into my soul. To see that she's greater than any good or bad I've ever encountered.

"Do you mean what you say presently?" She all but sassed, I couldn't help but to grimace tracing the outline of the floor tiles beneath my foot. She furthered my frustration even more by walking away from me into the bathing boudoir. "What are you going to do now?" My question was subjective but I could feel my curious eyes lingering on my mate's physique as I watched the silhouette of her undress. Vera Lee turns her back to me, I'm teased at her sultry work.

Vera tugs the panty she'd worn down her legs until they charmingly decorated the floor. The shirt that was in shreds now lays beside it, now that she is fully bare I can feast upon her nakedness with my sight bearers. My optics scan down the loop in her leg muscles, getting lost inside her unkept hair. With calculative steps I take towards her, she turns toward me again, only to usher me outside of the doorway. "You wait here. Not with me." It's the devil inside of her smirking, not my innocent lover whose fixated on leaving me with blue balls.

"Are you sure?" We've never showered together before...but I've seen all of her. I've seen Vera Lee, during her most vulnerable state in the midst of our threading lives together with full intimacy, I've concentrated inside of it all.

Once I'm sure, she was keen on sealing our fates together sexually from panting kisses to bask in fondling. So why now does she leave me a stray? I wanted all of her in this instant, without guilt or testimony; in this very thirsty second. Neither would I force or persuade her, but I would try to shift her reality for an equilibrium into receiving what we both wanted. I could tell by the way her eyes roam my being, she wanted me just as much as I craved my female.

"I've never been more sure in my entire life." Vera purrs, but I could see straight through her beauty into her lies. She was my equivalent, my other half. I could read her like a storyteller fully aware of the ending. Far beyond reading anticipated body language or simply her mind, she sought to make me famished, she wanted both of our carnivorous counterparts to starve without the taste of each other's flesh. I couldn't do anything but to side with her,
supporting this decision tiresomely. "As you wish." I muttered before she continued to close the door in my face.

Til my surprise, I waited impatiently for my mate to finish cleansing herself, her wounds that would have almost became invisible by now. Shortly, she ascended from the steamy bathrooms with a towel wrapped, securing her nakedness from my gaze. The steam which aroused into the room, made me all the more entrapped and stuffy while she digs throughout my hamper of clothes. I fight to look away as the towel modestly hits the floor. "Wait, I have something for you." Quietly, I shuffled to her side into the closet which held the attire I intended for her.

As I pulled the black dress out from behind me, I turned towards my mate with shiny eyes. My muscles tensed as I bestowed the gown before her. It was fairly new and brandy, mature enough for the occasion. "It nearly slipped my mind but never left my intentions. It's for our dinner." Vera only watched me with this on intensity shielded behind her eyes, as if she was gauging my motive. "Our dinner?" She takes the dress sheepishly but the blush which floods her cheeks is prominent, and reddening.

My mate is so bashful and surprised by the design of the dress, swiftly without my attention she slips into it rather quickly. "You're going to be formally introduced into my pack tonight," Before my next words would slowly drift into the room— adding on to the spiraling tension, I chose them carefully. "My brother, Prince Lionel, will be joining us tonight for our feast. He will comply and follow the regulations of my pack as long as he's my prisoner."  Considering the way my mate once acted within his presence, even despite our current complications, it was vital that this needed to happen.

Although I cannot directly bring myself to overindulge in sweet mindfulness at the thought of my mate and someone else, it would only increase difficulties if this goes unspoken any further. "Alexander, why are you still making me go through with this?" Vera refrains from shouting while she combed out the knots in her hair, which clamped out of grace to frame her face. "Your pack, the people. It's evident enough they aren't fond of me, not even in the slightest." She spoke so tormented, I could tell she wanted to win them over.

Half apologetically, "This has to be done, mate. It doesn't matter if you're loved, only matters if you are given respected." It was decided without bargain. Before Vera could leave outside of the door with a heaving sigh escaping her lips, I grasped her wrist between my fingers to kiss her knuckles. I've devoted her my time and affection, If only this would be enough for her to surrender. To surrender her guard, her distrust. To stake her claim as what she's meant to be.

.

The Prince tugged his little female deeper underneath his shoulder blade as they ascended into the ballroom before Vera could hear loud chatter, voices which belonged to men amongst even more women. Upon their entrance, Vera felt persuaded to melt into his enclosure once they fell shortly to the table. Although collectively, Vera sat to the right of him, claiming her seat aside another male who had his head down.

Alexander exchanged few words with a couple warriors of his pack, at the heel of the table Vera recognized the booming laughter of a male who she knew to be his third in command, who just also happened to be the lovely, Eve's mate. The gamma took large bites of his meal, the steak being sliced directly by his own illicit fingernails, illustrating how barbaric in style he tended to be.

Vera hadn't dared to speak a single word, not even when a fatty brisket had been displayed on a silver plate in front of her with a larger bowl of stew. The male who sat to her left, opposite of Alexander, pulled his seat closer to the table as he kept his head down. His scent alone was quit mouthwatering and yet so unfamiliar, though she couldn't spark the idea of his identity. His hair hung long, framing his face.

Alexander chattered amusingly, him being engulfed with the conversation that the juvenile men were having but every time Vera's eyes wandered over, his always found hers.  Til suddenly he took upon himself to lean over closer into her ear, "I think you should eat something, Vera." He all but instructed. Vera couldn't stop the roll of her eyelids as she retorted, "I think I'd rather not." Clearing her throat, it didn't take long for Alexander to be full on glaring at her.

Instead of furthering their disagreement with more exchanges words, abruptly Alexander drifted Vera's platter towards himself.

Surprising the female by a landslide, he began cutting the brisket into smaller pieces where he would soon begin feeding her from his palm. "Eat." Alexander pushed the meat towards her lips only for Vera Lee to correspond by sheepishly shaking her head in persistence. "I said, I wasn't hunger." Vera lightly shoved his hand away.

As the alpha pair began to bicker back and forth, the entirety of the room gauged their transaction. Some would find it amusing while others imagined if it came down to it, they would side with their Prince, regardless. The men and few women, were already taking sides. The Alpha's jaw ticked as his female remained dismissive and unreasonable. "Whatever I ask you to do, you will do it and you will do it well. Without hesitation." Alexander stated with finality, as his hand snaked around Vera's waist, fisting her lip in his hand. As Vera's mouth fell open to yelp, the Prince was pursuing a slab of beef pass the take of her lips.

Greedily, Vera scarfed the sustenance down to clear her airway where she soon began violently coughing. With ravenous eyes staring her down, without reluctance, she began feasting quietly to cease the arising attention on her in the dining room— and just like that— Everyone continued what they were doing. All except the gamma, who smirked wickedly even as he broke the dreading silence. "To see the Prince of malice with something so untamed, so endearing, may I say, is quite the sight to witness." The male considered with a wine glass in hand, slashing around the reddish liquid with his tongue. Vera frowned once she noticed the smile never wavering from his face.

Alexander curtly nodded, with a simple hand kneading Vera's thigh underneath the table so robotically, that she doubted if he even knew what he were doing. "I could teach you something or two about domesticating your women, Alpha." The gamma coaxed once again. The slur and suggestion in his words hadn't gone unnoticed. Alexander tilted his head to the side as his fingers recoiled through the stubble on his chin as he pondered silently. Vera's head reeled around as she grimaced, to think he was even considering the gamma's proposal.

Vera eyed her male suspiciously before turning back to the third in command.

The gamma had this unruly scheme to himself, the hair which laid on top of his head was unruly and knotted. You'd have to be blind to be oblivious to the fact, he'd went by the old ways of beasty men. His teeth were always extended to the shape of canines, only proving his wolf had been in control of his host more than his human side. His eyes were beading rays of hazel, nearly yellow. It made Vera's stomach clench at how a woman such as Eve could ever be paired with such a brute. "As much as I'd agree to take you upon that offer. I'm going to have to decline, Paxton." Alexander's deep voice broke away as his hand pressed thinly into the tablecloth.

"She'll be under the heavy supervision of myself and my brother, Prince Lionel, as he will be the one training her from now on." As soon as those words left his mouth, Vera choked craning her head around, sputtering incoherent words in between swallows of ham chops. Gamma Paxton took a long sip of wine again, only this time did he relax in his chair seeming appeased by what his alpha decided. "That seems like a rather good deal to me. Seeing as the Luna will gain in everything she lacks. Any system led by Prince Lionel is something we can all trust." Vera croaked slightly, as what the gamma said ruffled her feathers further. Any moment now she wanted to jump at his throat from across the table.

Vera kicked Alexander's foot underneath the table, yet he remained frozen and unbothered. "And when were you planning on telling me of these arrangements? Huh? If you were at all!" She barked. Instantaneously, Vera's chair slid from underneath the table as she stood to leave when Alexander's fist caught around her arm. "Sit. You have not been dismissed yet." The Alpha commanded, schooling his face expressionless.

"There's one last announcement I have yet to make before I allow you to leave. It's the reason why we're all here." Vera twisted her arm away from him, still standing, she awaited his grand announcement that probably wasn't so grand at all and she knew deep down this new ordeal would be more than a problem; another unsettling compromise Alexander was unwilling to make. "I'll allow Lionel to make this notion seeing as he's the one who'd found it. The letter was made to him." Alexander wavered his hand as his eyes directed towards the sulking man, who Vera previously sat by during the entirety of the dinner.

Vera's eyes widened as the strange male visibly tensed, raising his head to reveal his identity. As soon as his head had been turned towards her— Vera realized his glistening yellow eyes lost their glitter. His irises were dull and empty displaying how tired he truly was. Vera's mouth fell into agape once she noticed the cuts and bruises which decorated the contours of his face, a disapproving scar was torn down his lip. Alpha Alexander cleared his throat once and soon Lionel rose to his feet, even swaying.

He drug his fingers thoroughly threw the strands of his hair before he softly tugged a letter with a red seal from his pocket. Lionel was dressed casually in a black suite, with a missing tie and a opened chest on display. Vera's eyes lingered on the area a little bit longer before Prince Lionel finally opened his mouth to speak, "The letter reads, I hope this invitation reaches Prince Alexander's pack lands in good condition and is given to its recipient in good health." Lionel's voice was shaky, poised and loud. It no longer seemed boisterous or conniving, not even whimsical.

From across the room, the sound of a cheerful and giggly maniac broke out, stealing the seriousness of the moment. Everyone grew attentive except this sociopath, the menace of them all. "Skip the casualty, I am eager to know what is the meaning of this." It is Paxton, who Vera so hoped would swiftly pass out from the amounting liquor he drank. How had Alexander allowed him here to even act this way, was the question of the day. Lionel stared the gamma down, discarding the paper onto the table in his direction. "Get on with it." Paxton murmurs.

Lionel furrowed hie eyebrows as he fought back the urge to face palm himself, "Alpha Alexander's pack has been invited to our Father, King Augustus's pack to court his palace. For it is the evening of many celebrations." Lionel's lip upturned softly, but I could still see the aggravation lines threading over his rosary colored lips. It was evident enough, He was surprised and annoyed behind this, the letter forged to him by the King. "The theme is a masquerade ball. Every single person in this room present right now, has to attend."

"What?" Vera couldn't stop the anxiety racking her nerves, it was quick and endless. Why had the thought of The King easily disturbed and sent waves of discernment down her knees? It was simple, King Augustus was the source of all of her problems, if it wasn't for him, maybe just maybe a lot of things could've been a lot easier. "So you see Vera, this is why you have to train with Prince Lionel." Vera could only hear his voice as time became transparently stilled. She felt his hands wrapping around her body but yet she was void.

"We have to be prepared for anything

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 14K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
140K 7.8K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...