The Angel in a Devil's eye. ❤...

By Its_YourFavShyGirl

Julissa met a boy name alejandro in school, she has a crush on him and he had a crush on her.. *just read it... More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.5

ch.4

263 4 22
By Its_YourFavShyGirl

Well after that what just happen yesterday me and my mom were at my grandma's house, my grandpa died just after I was born, he had cancer and I never got the chance to meet him I dont remember much bout him but.. I still like to imagine that he's here with me.

J- *looks at grandpa's frame* Hey grandpa  looks like another day of middle school huh? Yeah.. well I gotta go change, Love you grandpa.

I head to my room and started getting ready for the day.

Then as always, did my hair went downstairs and saw my mom and grandma talking.. my grandma looked concern and was talking bout bein right of leaving my dad? I hid the corner of the walls and heard their conversation.

J.G- Babygirl I told you, you needed to stay away from that man, he was bad news from the start when me and your father met him..
Ms.Cortez- Mom if you knew then how come you and dad didnt say nun?
J.G- We didnt wanted to tell you, because we saw how you were happy with him.
Mrs.Cortez- Yeah..
J.G- Baby he already hurt you once, dont let him hurt you again.

My phone was on vibration, the alarm let me know when I was gonna be late, and now I was gonna be late again but this time I ran quickly to school without stopping.

> Skip the part where she made it to school and went to class<

M- Heyyy Girlfrienddd
J- Hey Mel *Disappointed tone*
M- What happen?
J- it's nothing much, really.
M- If it's that ale boy I'm gonna throw fist at him.
J- Mel, you're a girl.
M- So? Ain't no boy gonna make my friend sad.
J- Well ain't that somethin? Anyways nah it's not him trust me.
M- oh? Then what is it?
J- just that my parents.
M- ah, fighting as always?
J- Yup.
M- dont worry girl it'll get better.
J- You think?
M- Hopefully.

We were just doing our work of math and science stuff, Class was over so I head to my locker and grabbed my text books which were for my next class history. While doin so some boy decided to slam my locker close which cause me to jump.

J- *sighs*
??- Hey cutie, you know your name shouldn't be julissa..
J- huh?
A- just saying, plus it's good that your name is jolly, just like jolly ranchers, bet your mouth is just juicy.. *smirks*
J- Get lost dude. I'm not in the mood.
A- Oh really?

He tried to get touchy with me, in some ways I didnt want, I push him away and told him to knock it off, he just kept on trying and trying till damien came pulled him away from me.

D- Get close to her and I swear your gonna end up with a bloody nose..
A- Aight whatever she ain't worth it, anyways she's a whore and a slut *rolls eyes*

He just started walking away then I saw alejandro walkin towards him and punch him.

a- Never Ever call her That! Got It?!
An- *wipes blood from his nose* You're gonna regret that.
a- Oh I'm scared *sarcasm tone*

ale walked towards me and Damien.

a- Hey just wanna say sorry for how I act to you and is she okay?
D- Thanks man, I appreciate it and yeah she's fine.
a- k good.

*bell rings*

Teacher- Let's all get to class

a- Hey umm, can I walk you to class? Pls?
J- sure, why not?

We both started walking to class for history, and what a coincidence ale had history class with me too. As that was over we went to lunch, same as always but this time me and ale just hang with each other alone, we began talking and having somethings that were common, like he loves to skate so do I, he loves to play games and same to me, who knew?

Anyways after walking from lunch together we had to go separate ways cause he had writing and I had math which is something I hate.

School was over and practice been canceled, ale asked if he can walk me home but I told him that I dont live with my dad anymore. we walked anyway.

a- So, how come you dont live with your dad anymore?
J- Cause.. Nevermind.
a- hey cmon tell me..
J- *sighs* he cheated on my mom and hit her. Well push her actually then smacked her.
a- he's an ass, sorry.
J- Dont be..
a- You hate your dad?
J- Why not? He never has time for me, he nevers shows up to my birthday mostly, and never been here for me and my mom for holidays, same excuses of "Late night shifts" *scoffs* yeah right.
a- Sorry you and your mom put up with his shit.
J- Its aight I mean, life goes on right?
a- Not always.
J- mmm.
a- *chuckles*
J- *chuckles softly*

We walked past my house and just kept on walking towards my grandma's house, finally we made it. Been like fewer blocks but whatever, after that I told bye to ale and he did the same, walked towards the door and opened it.

J- Grandma! Mom! I'm home from school!

Something smells good, I walked towards the kitchen and saw my mom cooking

J- hey mom, what's for dinner?
Mrs.Cortez- chicken, rice, Green beans and some leftover ribs.
J- yum. I'll be upstairs doin homework.
Mrs.Cortez- okay sweetie, but dont make to much noise your grandma is sleeping
J- okay mom.

Right now I just walked upstairs to my room to do my homework.

( 20 mins later)

20 mins past and I'm on to my last homework which is history *pffts* already know my answer, right now I got a text from an unknown person

Unknown person

Hey cutie, wyd?

Who's this?

It's me alejandro

Nah you ain't

I am.

Say sum that only ale knows

Lol okay?
When we first met you said when you was late and I corrected you with the word fuck but you told me that you were technically young like 13 😂

Haha yeah it's you.

lol told you.
Anyways hbu?

Good I guess

You sure?

Yeah.

Oh well, if you want we can FaceTime
Later.

Yeah we can do that.

Cool

And nun just been doin my homework

Whack.

Haha shut up🙄😂

Lol
nah you

nah you

nah you cutie

Awweh thank you cutie
😊😊❤

Hey rn I gotta go my mom is calling me to dinner but we can facetime later.

Aight
Cutie bet.
( Read 5:14)

Right now my mom called me for dinner so right now, I went to my grandma room and told her that dinner was ready and helped her up.

We ate and then I went upstairs to facetime alejandro.

We were done and said goodbye I hung up, took a shower and putted on my pjs.

Well it was 10:25, I went to bed

Author: aight I'ma make more of this and "his little girl" and etc stay tune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sarkaar By eira

General Fiction

59.1K 3.8K 25
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
582K 15.7K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
475K 10.2K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
50.3K 2.6K 49
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...