๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โ†’ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—จ...

By sbezuidenhout2468

โ๐ง๐จ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
0. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—‚. ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—‚๐—. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—‘. ๐—”๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‘. ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—‘๐—‘. ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—น๐˜†

๐—‘๐—. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

12.4K 477 44
By sbezuidenhout2468

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖠𝗉𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽

━━━━━━━━━━

The moment Alissa got into Bella's truck, she immediately send Scott a text for him to call her. She needed to tell him all about this. The girl had to know what he thought of those. She thought there was only one kind but it seemed there were other kind of wolves. Some people turned into werewolves — they were still human with some wolf features — while others turn into gigantic wolves. There was a lot the bestiary didn't have in and that included vampires.

They needed to update the bestiary and add gigantic wolves from the Quilette tribe and sparkling vampires in it. It was gonna take a while before everything really sank in. She wasn't surprised that they were wolves, she was surprised that there were wolves in Forks. Did this place even have a nemeton or was that only exclusive to some towns that had supernatural beings crawling around?

Alissa sighed, as the truck turned into small house. It was the only house near the clff and it looked cozy. Bella stopped her truck in front of the house. Embry jumped down with Jared while the two girls stayed in the truck. They looked at each other before Alissa opened her door.

“Hey, I think, we should go back and see if Jacob's okay,” Bella told the two boys. “I hope Paul gets some teeth in him. Serve him right,” Jared said looking at Embry.

“No way. Jake's a natural. You see him phase on the fly? I gotta fiver says, Paul doesn't touch him,” Embry said backing up his friend. The two looked at the two girls who weren't making a move to follow them in. “Come on in, you two. We won't bite,” Embry teased.

“Speak for yourself.”

Alissa shrugged when Bella looks at her before she followed them in. Her boots were ruined already that at this point she didn't really care. They seemed like nice people and if she knew Jake, he wouldn't be hanging around them if they weren't.
She fixed her backpack just to realize Jared still had her crossbow in his hand. How didn't she see it?

“Oh, hey, about Emily. . .Sam's fiancé. . .don't stare. It bugs him,” Embry told the two girls before they could go in.

“Why would we stare?” Bella asked him with a frown etched on her forehead. Alissa walked into the house with Bella following her in. “You guys hungry? Like I have to ask. . .” the woman who busy putting muffins on a plate asked.

She turned around revealing the claws marks on the right side of her face. It was big so it was hard to miss. “Who are they?” Emily asked the two boys.

“Bella Swan and Alissa Swan. Who else?”

“It's Alissa Argent. I'm not a Swan,” Alissa corrected the boy. Emily looked at the girl before looking back at the boys. “She's the girl Paul. . .”

“Yep.”

Emily nodded smiling at Alissa causing the girl to frown. She's the girl Paul, what? What was she going to say?

“Oh, and Bella Swan. You're the vampire girl,” Emily said looking at Bella. “So, you're the wolf girl.”

“Guess so. Well, I'm engaged to one,” Emily said placing the plate full of muffins on the table. Jared reached out to grab the muffin but Emily slapped his hand. “Save some for your brothers. And the ladies first.”

Emily looked to the girls. “Muffin you two?”

“I wouldn't mind,” Alissa said moving to grab a muffin. She smiled, thanking the woman before moving to stand against the wall again. The muffin was soft and warm, just the way Alissa liked it. It had been a while since she ate a muffin. Cupcakes was great but nothing could compare to a muffin.

“Leave it to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order,“ Emily said.

Bella shook her head, “He didn't say anything to us.”

“Yeah, which is weird since I'm his best friend,” Alissa said eating the muffin. “That's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want to or not. Alright, check it out! We can hear each other's thoughts,” Embry two the two girls as Alissa leaned against the counter.

“Will you just shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it! These chicks runs with vampires,” Jared told Embry which made Alissa roll her eyes. They weren't even acquaintances, so she didn't "run" with them.

“I can't really run with vampires. Because they are fast.” Alissa looked at Bella as she savoured the delicious muffin. She'll just have to steal this woman's recipe later.

“Yeah? Oh, we are faster. Freaked out yet?” Jared asked, looking between the two girls.

“You're not the first monsters, I met,” Bella said. “Jake's right. You are good with the weird,” Sam says, walking into the house. He walked over to his fiancé before kissing her. Alissa found them to be really cute even though she had just met them.

Embry looked back at Alissa who was devouring the muffin. She had been quiet this entire time. He was curious to know if she had known about the Cullens this whole time. “What about you, Alissa? When did you find out about vampires?”

Alissa looked back at the boy and she swallowed. “A few months back but honey let me tell you, this isn't my first rodeo,” Alissa told them which made both of them frown. She had dealt with all kinds of monsters that could leave any person with nightmares for days. Vampires and wolves were scary no doubt but the nogitsune would scare anyone. To this day, she was still scared of it.

Jared opened his mouth to ask the girl what she meant when Jacob and Paul finally made their appearance. Jake was fully clothed while Paul only had one shorts. Alissa didn't know why but she suddenly stood up straight.

Paul pushed Jake to the side as he walked in with a smile on his face. He stopped at the door, his gaze almost immediately falling on Alissa. The girl looked away suddenly feeling shy. Why did she suddenly feel so shy?

He noticed her looking away and he couldn't help the smile that grew on his face again. Paul cleared his throat, sitting down in the seat before turning to Bella and mumbling a ‘sorry’.

Jacob nodded his head at Bella gesturing for her to come with him. Bella looked at Alissa who just lightly shook her head deciding it would be best to let her just talk to him first. Bella walked out of the house and the two started to walk away from the house.

Paul turned his head to Alissa and the two made eye contact for the first time. Alissa couldn't keep it for too long as she looked away almost immediately.

Alissa did feel a bit anxious being left alone with strangers but it seemed Paul's presence comforted her. The girl wanted to know more than ever why she felt like this. She had been around werewolves for so long and while she knew they wouldn't hurt her, there was also that anxious feeling of them acting out and accidentally harming her. But with Paul, he made her feel relaxed just by his presence alone.

The two couldn't have formed a bond so quickly when they didn't even speak one word to each other.

“Aren't you going to join them?” Jared asked Alissa pulling her from her thoughts. The brunette shook her head, taking another bite of the muffin. “Nah, let them have a moment.”

“I'm really curious to know something. Just before Paul and Jake came you said this isn't your first rodeo,” Embry said causing Paul to stiffen in his seat for a second before relaxing. It didn't go unnoticed by the others.

“Yeah, what did you mean by that?” Jared asked.

“Uh, well—”

Her phone rang and she took it out of her jacket's pocket giving the boys an apologetic smile. She was sure she put it on silent. Her eyes widened when she saw Derek’s name displayed across her screen. She looked up at the boys. “Uh, sorry I have to take this. I'll answer your question in a minute, don't worry Embry.”

The girl walked out before answering the phone. “Derek.”
She was unaware of the four boys who were listening in on the conversation.

Hey, are you okay?

He must have seen the message she send Scott not long ago. “Yes I am. I just. . .I found out something today that is mind-blowing information that you need to include in the bestiary,” she told him. “What is it?”

Alissa didn't want to tell them over the phone like this. “Uh, I'll tell you later about it? What's up? Why did you call?”

Uh, I just wanted to know how you're doing. We—I miss you.” Alissa smiled into the phone. If he told her this months ago she would've blushed but she didn't. Maybe them being apart of months had actually made her realise that the crush she had on Derek was really only that. A crush.

Tell her!”

The girl frowned when she heard Stiles’ voice in the background. “Derek? Am I on speaker phone?” she asked the man. She should have known.

Yes.”

Alissa frowned, “Why exactly?”

Derek sighed, loudly over the phone just before he answered, “There is something we need to tell you and it's going to freak you out because it freaked me the hell out.

Alissa turned her head and the three boys inside whipped their heads to the side, pretending they weren't just listening in. The huntress rolled her eyes, taking a few steps forward. It wasn't going to help since she now knew they had super hearing.

There was a few seconds of silence. She was now worried. “What is it, Derek? You're kind of scaring me right now.”

These past couple of months something happened here in Beacon Hills.” Alissa already knew what he was going to say. “Do you mean another threat?”

Yes but this time. This time it was different.” Alissa slowly walked over to the red truck. Something different? Different than a kanima, werewolf or nogitsune? What could it be?

Alissa was now irritated with him. There was no reason for him to take such long pauses between sentences. He was the impatient one, so why was he taking so long?

“Derek, what is it?”

There's a hit list. A list that has all the names of every supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills,” Derek said over the phone. Alissa gulped when she realised that her friends have been going through something like that. And here she was enjoying her time in Forks.

“Oh God. Please tell me everyone is okay?” Alissa asked with worry. If anyone was hurt she will never be able to recover.

Everyone is okay. It's just. . .how do I put it?” Alissa found it weird because Derek was blunt and he would usually just blurt stuff out. He didn't like beating around the bush. Why was he doing it now?

Stiles sighed in the background tired of Derek stalling. He grabbed the phone out of Derek's hand before speaking into the phone, “You're on the list, Alissa.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 11.5K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
730K 18.8K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
13.8K 337 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
243K 7.6K 26
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ? โž โ€• ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก . . . ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๏ฟฝ...