Last Try

By jensooffs

The neighbours Jennie and Jisoo are stuck in an elevator for hours. By the time they are rescued, their relat... More

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12* 🔞
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24* 🔞
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*37.5* 🔞
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42* 🔞
*43*
*44* 🔞
*44.5*
*45*
*46*
*47* 🔞
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*57.1*
*58*
*59*
**61** 🔞
**62**
**63**
**64** 🔞
**65**
**66**
**67** 🔞
**68**
**69**
**70**
**71**
**72**

**60**

4.8K 213 243
By jensooffs

A/N: Starting from here it's like an epilogue for those that want more out of this ff.

"Do you even listen when people tell you things?" Seulgi spoke to her daughter who was on her phone texting for god knows how long already. After staring angrily at her, she finally found the decency to raise her head and look at her mother.

"Huh? You said something?"

"Yeji!" She bursted out.

"What?" The girl asked confused, lowering her head again as she received a message.

"Who are you texting?" Seulgi rested her hands on her hips and arched a brow accusingly.

"Lia." Yeji responded, wiping the smile off her face. "So did you want something from me mom? I was about to head out."

Seulgi sighed deeply. "I only told you three times in a row that you should clean up your room."

"Oh really? Well, I heard you now and I respect your opinion." Yeji tried to sneak past Seulgi slyly.

"Not so fast." The elder grabbed Yeji's arm and dragged her to her room before she closed the door. "You are not coming out until you cleaned up that massive mess!"

Yeji tried to open the door but it was locked. She gasped in shock.

"Is this-- Are you imprisoning me!? Mom! I'm pretty sure that's illegal! I have the right to live in freedom!" Yeji pulled the door handle down to no avail.

"Just clean up your room Yeji!"

"This is so sick and twisted..." The younger sighed and plopped herself on her bed. She turned her phone on and opened a messaging app.

[Yeji]: Sorry guys can't come. My mother locked me in my room 🙁

[Chaeryeong]: What did you do this time?

[Yeji]: I didn't do anything! ☹️

[Yeji]: I think she is on her period

[Lia]: The film is starting at eight. Will she release you until then?

[Yeji]: Depends on how fast I can clean up my room

[Yuna]: In other words we will have to go without Yeji 💀

[Chaeryeong]: Forget the film. We will never see Yeji again 💀

[Yeji]: Hey!

[Ryujin]: It's true your room's a mess these days

[Yeji]: You guys are supposed to be on my side 😭

[Lia]: Stop crying we are coming to your rescue

[Chaeryeong]: We are what

[Ryujin]: We are what (2)

[Yuna]: WE ARE WHAT (3)

[Lia]: We are going to help Yeji clean up and then watch the film together. That's what friends are for 🤷

[Yeji]: Love you 😭

[Lia]: ♥️

*****

"It was so easy when she was a toddler but now she is a teen and talks back..." Seulgi sulked, looking at an album of Yeji's baby pictures.

"Aren't you exaggerating a bit?" Joohyun chuckled, watching the frowning bear.

"No! She doesn't do anything I tell her, she doesn't even listen...." Seulgi closed the album and pouted at Joohyun, clearly pleading for help.

Joohyun wrapped her arm around Seulgi's shoulder. "Maybe you should change your approach."

"You already play the bad cop, we can't both play the bad cop." Seulgi said nonchalantly and proceeded sulking.

Joohyun pulled back from her hold and glared at Seulgi. "I'm sorry, I what?"

Good job Seulgi.

*****

"And that's why I need your help."

"Well what should I do? You made her angry, so--"

"Please Jisoo! I don't want to sleep in Yeji's room! It's terrible in there! It's worse than a pigsty! Please help me!" She launched herself shamelessly against Jisoo's legs and clutched on them.

"Hey! Where is your pride?!" Jisoo tried walking to the couch but Seulgi only gripped tighter.

"Just help me!"

"Why me?!"

"Because you always blurt stupid things out to Jennie but she still forgives you! Teach me!"

"Fine! But get off me!"

"Thank you! Thank you!" Seulgi scrambled on her feet and hugged the life out of Jisoo.

"That's enough..." Jisoo choked, slapping Seulgi's back weakly for her to let go.

*****

"She practically said you are the evil one and she is the nice one?"

"Yes! Can you believe it!? After all the nice things I've done for her!" Joohyun chugged on her hot coffee angrily. That's how angry she was.

"Did you know that she doesn't like hugs? Who doesn't like hugs? I was kind enough to wait two months after we started dating before I even side hugged her! Isn't that kind and considerate?"

"That's crazy. I can't imagine going a day without cuddling Jisoo." Jennie made a face of complete horror.

"I'm not the bad cop, am I?" Joohyun sighed, placing her cup down as the two women chatted in her kitchen.

"No way. You baked cookies. Bad cops don't bake cookies." Jennie argued, dipping her cookie in her cup of milk and munching on it happily.

"Right? She should have appreciated my cookies." Joohyun nodded.

*****

With the permission of Joohyun, Yeji's friends were allowed to go into her room. However they had to wear gloves and facial masks for their own safety.

"We are going to die... We are going to die..."

"You are not dying Yuna. Don't be so dramatic." Yeji interrupted her chant.

"Shit Yeji, this is glowing green. I think it's radioactive." Chaeryeong picked up a slice of musty pizza and threw it into her transparent bin bag.

"Ha ha." She uttered in a monotone voice before she turned to Lia and Ryujin who were standing in front of a pile of clothes. "You can touch it, it won't hurt you."

Thus Lia carefully brought her hand forward and reached into the pile, her hand was pretty much soaked into it. Her friends gasped in shock.

"Lia's hand is getting killed!" Yuna stated horrified.

Ryujin quickly grabbed Lia's arm and pulled on it, fighting with whatever sucked her in. The others rushed to Ryujin and helped her, they managed to free Lia. However once her hand was out of that hole, it was covered with a brown paste.

"What's that!?" Yuna grabbed her hand and smelled on it.

"Why are you smelling it idiot!" Ryujin smacked her head, making Yuna step back.

"It feels weird..." Lia grimaced, pulling the glove off. Before she could throw it into the bin bag Yuna took hold on it and swiped her tongue over it.

"Yuna! How many times do I have to tell you to stop licking everything! Do you want to get sick that bad??" Ryujin cupped her cheeks roughly and forced her to drop the glove.

Yeji and Chaeryeong looked disgusted at the glove on the floor, neither wanted to pick it up.

"It's molten chocolate." Yuna told them, wriggling out of the hold Ryujin had on her.

"See? Nothing dangerous in my room. Just chocolate." Yeji acted like she wasn't weirded out and put on a knowing look on her face.

The girls were guarded nonetheless, they flinched whenever they stepped on a sock and inspected it thoroughly. Just in case it turned out to be something that shouldn't be here.

*****

"You think it's gonna work?"

"Trust me, it will. And you know, if nothing works you can still go on your knees and beg for forgiveness."

Seulgi and Jisoo stepped through the living room in search of Joohyun. They arrived after they brought a necklace decorated with sapphires. In the kitchen they found Joohyun and to their surprise Jennie too.

Seulgi cleared her throat. "H-Hyun I got you this." She quickly handed it to her her wife and stumbled back to Jisoo's side.

Joohyun opened the large black box with raised eyebrows. As soon as she realised what it was her face beamed.

"It's soo pret--"

Jennie nudged her shoulder, they shared an eye contact and the brunette practically told her 'don't give in yet, make her work for it.'

Joohyun pursed her lips. "I mean, it's pretty all right." She muttered void of emotion, closing the box and placing it on the table.

Jisoo noticed what Jennie just did there and sent her a questioning look. Why is she meddling. They should just help them make up and go home.

Jisoo frowned, while giving Jennie a challenging look. Seems like they were on different teams this time. Then she she handed Seulgi the bag, shoving her forward.

"U-Uh... For you." She took a bunny doll out of it and gave it to her wife. The bunny held a card. Joohyun took it and read loud.

"Dear wife, I'm so sorry I said something stupid. If you allow me to clarify what I was trying to say, then I meant you have the stronger presence between us. And if we both had that strong presence, we probably wouldn't balance each other out as well as we do now. I'm sorry again and I love you. Let's not fight. Fighting is always the last answer to a problem." The smile on Joohyun's face spread with each word she read.

Jennie frowned, it appeared as though Joohyun was seconds away from standing up to hug Seulgi.

"Hold on. They stole the last sentence from Karate Kid." The lawyer intervened with a smirk and crossed arms.

Jisoo glared at Jennie. The two of them have been doing movie marathons every Saturday but Jennie mostly fell asleep, so she didn't expect her wife would catch on that.

"That doesn't make it less sincere." The raven tried to save the situation.

"Yes it does. If you apologise it has to come from inside, not from someone else's mouth. I don't think that's enough for Joohyun." Jennie argued.

"But Seulgi does apologize multiple times. It's just never enough." Jisoo fired back.

"It's not that serio--" Seulgi started but Jennie cut her off.

"Maybe it's stressing Joohyun out that Seulgi always apologises! Maybe it makes her seem like the bad guy Seulgi said she was!"

"Her words didn't hurt me that mu--" Joohyun tried but Jisoo interrupted her.

"When Seulgi apologises it's wrong, when she doesn't it's still wrong. What else is she supposed to do?"

"Guys--"

"How about not smoking pot!?"

"What--"

"You are still mad about that...?"

Joohyun and Seulgi looked back between the two fuming women and each other. The bear held her arm out and the other hugged her side, on tip toes they walked out of the kitchen. It clearly wasn't about them anymore. And Joohyun actually already forgave Seulgi after reading that card.

"I'm concerned." Jennie admitted, huffing a breath before she sat back on her chair.

"You don't have to be. I told you it won't happen a lot. I'm not addicted. I mean, everyone did it at least a few times right?" Jisoo reasoned and kneeled down to be face to face with her.

Jennie frowned, looking at Jisoo with a shy glint in her eyes.

"You have never...?" Jisoo read her eyes easily. "Not even a hit?"

Jennie shook her head bashfully. She has seen girls in her university smoke weed but she was never one to follow trends or the example of others. Especially if their action was counted as illegal activity.

"I see." Jisoo's eyes darted to the cookies in the oven. "Well, then I have an idea."

*****

Even though the girls intended to tidy up, it only seemed like the mess became bigger. But at least they had some insight in the mess and knew where most of the things were to find. They only needed more time.

"I didn't know you read newspaper." Ryujin noted, placing them over one another on the empty desk. They took everything that was on it and sorted it in the drawers.

"Open the newspaper." Yeji laughed.

So Ryujin did as she was told skeptically. Then she saw that all the humans were scribbled over with a pen.

"You only buy newspaper to draw mustaches over random people." Ryujin stated disappointed but not surprised.

"There are feathers in the bed." Chaeryeong noted as she and Yuna gathered them one by one.

"Must have fallen out of the pillow." Yeji exclaimed.

"Aren't they too big for that?" Lia frowned, picking a white feather up.

Yeji shrugged, making her way to the abandoned pile of clothes. "My wardrobe is behind it."

"So we meet the final boss. Who goes through it?" Yuna walked next to her.

They all turned their head to the youngest. Yuna smiled excitedly, when they finished this one everything else will be easy. After a few seconds she blinked, the gazes were still on her.

"Wait...Me!? Whyyyy??"

"Remember when I gave you my ice cream after yours dropped? Remember what you told me?" Yeji reminded tactically.

Yuna's smile faded. "I said I owe you one."

"Good luck." Yeji grinned, patting Yuna's shoulder.

"We will never forget you Yuna." Lia walked forward, placing her hand on her other shoulder.

"And we will you miss you." Chaeryeong fake cried.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I will miss your annoying face." Ryujin placed her hands in her pockets and turned around embarrassed.

Yuna whined. "Girls! Don't act like I will die! I won't! Right? Right!?"

"Good luck Yuna." Lia smiled at her lovingly before pushing her into the pile of clothes.

It was dark. Just how many clothes were here? Yuna swam forward, huffing small breaths. Her toe hit something hard so she yelped.

"Did you hear that? Let's pray for Yuna." Chaeryeong frowned, folding the clothes slowly with the other girls.

They thought it's easier to send Yuna ahead to organise the wardrobe while they take care of the pile and slowly reach her.

"Wait.... Isn't this my shirt?" Lia held an oversized white shirt with a rainbow in the middle of it. "I thought I lost it."

"Uh! You probably forgot it while you slept over! I didn't even know I had it! Ha ha!" Yeji said quickly, grabbing the shirt and throwing it on her bed.

"That's odd because you returned me the sweater I left here-- Ah!" Ryujin pulled a face as Chaeryeong hit her knee. "What was that for, I just said it's odd becaus-- Hey!" The other hit her again.

"Anyways, these are a lot of clothes. I'm sure some of them don't fit you anymore." Chaeryeong changed the topic, raising her thumb for an inch to give Yeji subtly a thumbs up. The girl with monolid eyes responded with a grateful nod.

"Why did you just give Yeji thumbs up like you were diverting the topic on purpo-- Ouch!" Ryujin received a legit punch on her shoulder this time.

She stood up and walked away like a kicked puppy. She decided to sit on the bed beside Lia where she was safe from Chaeryeong's sudden outbursts of violence. Lia just watched the scene puzzled.

"Isn't the weather great today Yeji?" Chaeryeong smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, the weather is great today Chaeryeong." Yeji smiled back awkwardly. The two folded the clothes faster than before.

"It's literally raining. Are you two okay?" Ryujin interrupted.

Chaeryeong glared at her, silencing Ryujin. It seems like there was some sort of animosity aimed at her for whatever reason.

However this time Chaeryeong didn't have to say anything because Lia did.

"Rainy weather can be great too, depending on the circumstances." Lia exclaimed, listening to the raindrops shower against the window. It was calming.

"I guess that's true." Ryujin smiled. She tried to pick up a pair of jeans but her fingers brushed against Lia's as she went for the same one. "It's yours." Ryujin pulled away instinctively. She grasped a cotton underwear instead. Her lips curled upwards.

"Wow cute panties Yeji. Didn't know you like ducks." Ryujin chuckled.

"Hey!" Yeji scrambled over, attempting to grasp the undergarment where a duck was imprinted on. Yet her teasing friend jumped backwards on the bed with a smirk on her face.

Suddenly they heard a really weird noise. Screeching and high pitched. It came from the wardrobe.

"That.... was not Yuna.... was it?" Chaeryeong spoke shakily with shivers running down her spine. Thus all the girls ran to the door but it was locked.

*****

"These are the best cookies ever. You outdid yourself." Seulgi grinned, praising her wife. "Something about them... is just woah!"

"Jennie lent me a hand." Joohyun giggled, for some reasons the cookies did taste better than ever before. At first they had a strange flavour but after many bites they became spectacular.

"Guysss..." Jisoo slurred. "Not so many!" She chuckled. "Take it easy!"

"We are grown women Jisoo. We can handle our cookies." Seulgi giggled, staring at her cookie. It seemed like a face just popped on the cookie. "Oh shit...! I think my cookie is speaking!"

"Cookies don't speak!" Jennie laughed, gulping down a glass of milk after intaking three cookies.

"It is! Listen!" Seulgi pushed the cookie against Jennie's ear and murmured incoherent words.

"I hear it!" Jennie's eyes largened. "It's trying to tell us something!"

Jisoo grinned and leaned over to bite the head of the cookie, leaving Jennie with a shocked expression.

"Jisoo! How could you!? How could you do that!?" Tears welled up in the brunette's eyes. "He was only just born!" She slammed a fist on the table, her nose turned to a faint shade of red as she sniffed.

"But it tasted so good." Jisoo sighed, eating another one.

"You monster...!" Jennie dropped her head on the kitchen table, letting tears escape her eyes.

"Hey.. hey... Don't worry, this one can speak too." Jisoo rubbed her back and brought forward a cookie soldier. She made it waddle towards Jennie's nose by making his feet hit the table repeatedly.

"N-No...h-he...can't..." Jennie sniffed.

"Jisoo that was really cruel." Joohyun said sympathetically, sinking against the chair and planting her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

Seulgi was still frozen, her hand with the beheaded cookie unmoving. "You killed my son...."

"You have no son Seulgi." Jisoo chuckled, poking Jennie's red nose.

"Because you ate his head!" Seulgi surged forward trying to tackle Jisoo but Joohyun grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her back.

"What do you mean son! You cheated on me!?" Joohyun looked at her seriously. Seulgi started to sweat nervously until Joohyun randomly bursted into laughter and threw her head back against the chair.

Jennie raised her head, tears coated her cheeks.

"Aww... No sad, be happy.." Jisoo cupped Jennie's cheeks and left tons of kisses on them until all tear drops were gone and her tongue tasted salty.

"It tickles." Jennie whined but Jisoo kept kissing her. "I could literally feel every so single tear drop on my cheek and now you took them away..."

"Oh sorry." Jisoo gave her a lasting kiss on her fluffy cheek as apology. "Do you want me to make you a warm mug of milk?"

The brunette poked her inner cheek with her tongue as she pondered. "Yes..." She responded eventually.

Jisoo stood up and filled a mug with milk before she opened the fridge and placed it inside of it. "Now we wait."

Joohyun was still laughing her ass off, the others started to ignore her.

"Am I turning crazy or do I have six fingers?" Jennie lifted her hand to the direction of the lamp above them and stared at it.

"Uh let me count." Seulgi grabbed her hand and placed it on the kitchen table. "One.... two.... three.... four... four... five.... No, I think it's normal."

"Phew." Jennie brushed the sweat away from her forehead, then she froze shocked. "What am I supposed to do with my hands again..?" She moved them frantically. Her face turned red in fear. "I forgot what to do with my hands!!"

"Chill." Jisoo scooted back to her and put the brunette's hands on her head. "Here. Just hold your pretty head."

Jennie took small breaths and focused on clutching on her hair.

"Hahahaha!" Joohyun couldn't catch her breath. She stood up and lowered her head to fit in a pot. "HAHAHAHA!" She laughed into the pot. The sound echoed between the metal.

Then they perceived screams and shuffling from above them.

"Guys!" Seulgi shushed them. "Silence! I think I can hear god! It's from above! I think god is in our house!"

Instantly they all ran up the stairs and reached the door of Yeji's room. Joohyun giggling on the way. The bear tried to open the door.

"It's not working." Seulgi pushed with her whole weight against it. "I think this door can not be opened! It's impossible!"

"Mom!?" Yeji's voice vibrated through the door, many knocks followed.

"Yeji you are god!?" Jisoo mouth gaped. "All this time... and you never conjured up a purple dragon for me..."

"Is god even a wizard?" Seulgi's body slid down the door, tired from trying to open it.

"My god is a four dimensional wizard." Jisoo exclaimed proudly.

"Open the door!" Now it was Lia's voice they heard.

Jennie instinctively reached for the door handle. In her stoned state she should have never been able to open a door but somehow she managed to without even realising what she was doing.

The girls quickly rushed out of the room.

"You need to help us!"

"There was a noise!"

"Yuna is still in there!"

"So many gods... Hahahaha!!" Joohyun was so loud they flinched.

The girls looked at her like she grew a second head. Yeji's mom? Laughing that hard? What is happening?

"Is she okay....?" Yeji asked Seulgi with a frown on her face.

"I-I'm fine!" Joohyun bit her tongue to stop the laughing. She took her distance and went to the floor to open a window and scream her laughter to the neighbours. The girls watched with mouths forming an 'o' shape.

"Mom." Lia tugged on Jennie's pants with a pleading expression. "Can you help Yuna? She is in the wardrobe..."

The brunette focused on the girl, recognising her as her daughter. Thus she stumbled forward. The others following behind her. They threw the clothes away and made a path to the wardrobe, opening it.

"Hey there you finally came." Yuna smiled, greeting her friends and the adults. The wardrobe was completely organised, except for that ball of shirts in the corner. There seemed to be something on top of it.

"Do you by any chance have worms?" Yuna questioned, taking two socks and bringing them to the corner to do something they couldn't see because her back blocked their sight.

"There should be enough in your brain." Ryujin's jaw clenched. "You had us worried."

"You were worried about me?" Yuna gasped, turning around with a smirk and Ryujin regretted ever opening her mouth. "You, Ryujin were worried about me, Yuna? Did anyone else hear that? Can you repeat it please?"

"Ugh! You are so annoying!" Ryujin walked over to her to smack her but her arm stopped midway after a weak chirping made her flinch.

They analysed the ball of clothes in the corner. A bird nest was on top of it.

"The bird seems hungry." Yuna stated. "I found it there and gave it socks to be warm. I also fed it pizza crust from the slices I found here."

They all smiled at the bird.

"You have a baby bird as pet and didn't tell us...?" Seulgi questioned. Betrayal was written all over her face as tears threatened to fall out from her eyes.

"No! I swear I had no idea it was here-- Wait, are you crying??" Yeji's mouth parted stunned.

"N-No..." Seulgi sniffed and turned around.

"Um? Sorry..?" Yeji stepped forward and hugged her torso. "I didn't mean not to tell you but I didn't know myself, so...."

"What's up with them?" Yuna whispered to Lia and pointed to the other couple.

Jennie had her hands around the crown of her head and Jisoo was blowing air against her cheeks.

Lia's face turned to a faint pink, leave it to them to embarrass her.

"Let's finish cleaning!" Lia clapped her hands to distract everyone from the strange behaviour of the elders.

And even when they were done with cleaning, they were certain there were more mysteries in Yeji's room that might never see the light of the day.

*****

"Sorry we missed the film." Yeji sighed exhausted.

Carrying the adults to the couch was hard even when they did it all together. In the end they messily dragged them on the couch. How did they not wake up when they made their heads bump against the wall and furniture?

"It's not your fault. Our parents are also to blame. I mean why would they suddenly fall asleep." Lia wondered.

Yeji shrugged, looking at her friends.

"You guys really don't want to spend the night? It's late."

"We will be okay. I have pepper spray." Ryujin assured her.

"Still." Yeji said worried. "If only there were responsible adults who are not sleeping to bring you home."

Lia's face brightened up with an idea. She pulled her phone out and called Chaeyoung and Lisa. They were easy to agree in her request of driving her friends home. The two giants were surprised to see the couple of wives asleep.

"What happened to them?" Chaeyoung pointed to their snoring figures.

"Absolutely no idea." Yeji responded, hugging her friends goodbye.

Yuna became attached to the bird and promised she would take care of it until it can fly and survive on its own.

When the others left with the elders, Yeji and Lia walked to the kitchen. Since Jennie and Jisoo were there, staying over would be a logical decision on Lia's behalf.

"Oh! Cookies!" Yeji grinned and reached for one of those. "Want one?"

Lia shook her head. "I'm thinking of sleeping early."

"All right. I'll come after I finished this cookie." Yeji informed her best friend.

Lia nodded and walked to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth with a spare toothbrush. Then she headed to Yeji's room and slipped into her bed with her shirt and panties only. She waited for Yeji before she would turn the lights off.

However Yeji sure was taking her sweet time. The teen used that time to send Jennie's assistant a message for her to feed their dogs.

Then she glanced over the room, she was satisfied with their work. You could even she Yeji's cupboard and desk now.

Finally she heard a knock on the door. Why isn't Yeji opening it by herself? She slipped out of the bed and opened the door nevertheless.

"Hi!" Yeji threw herself at her friend, the two fell down with Yeji on top of Lia. The latter groaned due to her back pain.

"What the hell Yeji..." She scrunched her nose up and tried pushing her friend off her.

"I was just saying hi!" Yeji grinned from ear to ear and stared at Lia.

"Um.... hi?" Lia raised her eyebrows and peeled herself free from the other.

"Hiiiiii!" Yeji smiled at her and kept staring at her happily.

"Why are you looking at me like that...?" Lia's forehead creased, she turned her back to Yeji and walked to the bed on slow steps.

Since Yeji was not following her she looked over her shoulder to see the other sulking at the door.

"What's wrong?"

"You hate me..." Yeji lowered her head sadly.

"What?" Lia turned around flabbergasted. "Why would you say that? I don't hate you."

"You don't?" Yeji raised her head slowly.

"No, of course not." Lia folded her arms irritated. The other was acting very strange.

"Yay!" Yeji hopped around Lia in a circle. "I love you too!"

"Yeji are you okay?" She made her friend stop hopping by placing her hands on her shoulder.

"Yesssss!" She confirmed with a rapid nod of her head. Afterwards she grabbed the hands that were holding on her. "Wow! Your hands are soooo soft!"

"I use hand cream..." Lia retracted her hands and slipped into the bed weirded out.

Yeji followed her suit and glanced at Lia who was lying on her back. The latter blinked as Yeji reached for her nose.

"Your nose is soooo soft. Do you use hand cream for your nose too?" She asked in awe.

"...Yeji are you really okay?" Lia pursed her lips and lied stiff like a board as the other played with her nose.

"Never felt better." She aimed for her ears next. "Your ears are sooooo--"

"Soft. Yeah I get it." Lia finished. Her hands clutched on the sheets.

"I wanted to say pretty." Yeji giggled.

Lia's cheeks reddened. "Do you also want to annoy me?" She turned on her side to give Yeji an accusing look.

"Maybeee." Yeji giggled melodically. Her fingers trailed from Lia's ears to her lips. "Oh that sounded like bee! As in that flying thing! Wow! My mind is blown!"

"I think we should sleep... You are clearly sleep deprived." Lia wanted to move but she was frozen.

"Mhm." Yeji nodded with half lidded eyes. Her smile was replaced with an intense expression that made Lia swallow down.

Yeji leaned forward until their noses touched. The proximity urged Lia to close her eyes. And then Yeji kissed her. It wasn't really a kiss, it was a small faint peck.

Yeji fell asleep on her shoulder.

Even so, it's safe to say that it was enough to make Lia's eyes pop wide open and steal her sleep for that entire night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 38.5K 24
Jennie was a nurse and got relocated at an asylum and she met Lisa who was described as a very dangerous patient. Originally posted on asianfanfics. ♥
159K 10.5K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.
171K 9.8K 38
Heiresses Jennie and Jisoo ran away from a blind arranged marriage. They meet on the street and seek shelter in each other, unaware that they were to...
887K 25.8K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...