BAD BOY ABUSED (female pov re...

By guiltypleasure20

Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and lo... More

Bad Boy Abused
#1 Maybe this year will be different
#2 - And that's when I realized
#3 Where is your safe place?
#4 - I knew Liams Secret
#6 Olivia wanted you to have these
#7 Survive the day
#8 - Are you smoking weed?
#9 I'll keep her quiet.
#10 I don't double dip.
#11 I can't go in there.
#12 Maybe he did remember me.
#13 How did you know?
#14 He was scary, real scary.
#15 I scared you, didn't I?
#16 He's wearing a thong.
#17 You gonna give me a show or what?
#18 Yes I did know.
#19 Frozen under Liams broken gaze.
#20 Seven minutes in Heaven.
#21 You got really lucky there.
#22 "Jesus Liv! Don't touch me!"
#23 Liam is... different around you.
#24 Isn't that Liam over there?
#25 I made the cheer squad.
#26 Doesn't anyone knock around here?
#27 Because I'm damaged.
#28 That was... intense
#29 You're breaking up with me?
#30 You know nothing about me.
#31 Your...um...pants.
#32 Now you're infatuated
#33 I will fall!
#34 You lost your V-card to Liam.
#35 Shhh... lets go to bed.
#36 Could I grab a bite of that?
#37 Don't touch me.
#38 Let you in or let you go.
#39 I'm not nervous.
#40 You're poking me.
#41 So she's part of a bet.
#42 You're gonna unman me.
#43 You know you're ugly right?
#44 You took my milkshake.
#45 I won, you know what that means?
#46 I can't handle the boots.
#47 I don't think we can be friends anymore.
#48 I missed him already.
#49 Don't give up on him Olive.
#50 Don't cry for me.
#51 I am fine.
#52 Start with the pictures.
#53 You want kids?
#54 Even his ass is tight.
#55 Never have I ever.
#56 Can I kiss you?
#57 Oh Liam, don't change your mind.
#58 Don't tell me, just do it.
#59 I know You.
#60 Why are you doing this to me?
#61 So you met my mom?
#62 Party at Olives, tell everyone!
#63 You've had a lot to drink.
#64 Did you have a nightmare?
#65 You saw me?
#66 I have a secret.
#67 You've really changed.
#68 I'm good.
#69 Take it off.
#70 To be his girlfriend.
#71 I am ready.
#72 This will be okay, won't it?
#73 Are you crying?
Bonus Chapter: Prom.

#5 That was ... something else.

63.8K 1.7K 1.1K
By guiltypleasure20

The hot water from the shower cascaded over my body, so hot it turned my skin pink. Steam congregated around me and hugged the bathroom surfaces leaving small droplets of condensation in it's wake.

Today I spoke to Liam.

Today Liam shared something with me that he doesn't want anybody else to know. Sure, in hindsight I know what he told me wasn't some big, deep secret and he's probably off bragging about it to every Tom, Dick or Harry that will listen to him. But to me, I feel it brought us closer.

I picked up the loofah and loaded it with my favorite body gel, silky smooth with essences of coconut and coca butter. Gently exfoliating away my troubles under the droplets of heat I allowed my mind to float back to leather jackets and mischievous smiles.

Climbing out of the shower and preparing for Tia to come round for girls night I opt for comfortable grey sweats and a matching crop sweater just as the doorbell went.

"Hey girl! I brought The Notebook and snacks." Tia juggled them up and down in front of my face with excitement.

We've watched this movie a thousand times but I was more than happy to make this time number one thousand and one. My parents have been away for three weeks and they won't be returning for another three, so Tia spending the night is something I'm quietly grateful for. Over pizza and The Notebook we bond.

I've spent half the night bitching about the jocks and how badly they treated me but I paid particular attention to Liam. I singled him out being the worse and Tia ate up my every word. I couldn't ever let her know that I found him attractive.

"Principal Jenkins gave me his office keys for tomorrow, I have to go in and collect the stationary from his cupboard to hand out to each teacher. It will take forever and I really don't want to cut into my lunch hour, can you help me?"

Tias voice became whiny so how could I refuse?

She was on the student council and they often did teacher support jobs to earn extra credit. Being the good friend I am I always helped her.

We finished up with the snacks and movies and headed straight to bed. Secret conversations and sapphire rings penetrated my dreams causing me to smile as I snuggled down into my pillow.

***

"We pelted him with water balloons until he cried" Tia giggled as she fiddled with the large gold key in the mahogany door.

The principals office was somewhere I had never been before. It was dark, scary and smelt strongly of wood polish. Dominating the space lay a large mahogany desk with a computer, papers and small ornaments placed simultaneously on top. I eyed a gold photo frame with a picture perfect family smiling beautifully at the camera, Principle Jenkins being one of the family members. Leather chairs accompanied the desk and it made me shudder to think of all the people who get sent here to be reprimanded for their actions. One person in particular. Mahogany bookshelves lined the room with several files, folders and books. Everything looked neat and organised.

Leading off the office was two paneled doors that led to a supply closet filled with everything Tia and I needed to complete her task. We had a good system going, I would sort the supplies and Tia would deliver them. We were getting the job done efficiently and swiftly. Tia went off to deliver a basket of supplies to the classrooms down the west wing corridor while I carried on filling more baskets in preparation for her return.

I heard a jingle of keys in the door and I looked up wondering if Tia had forgotten something. Then I heard a voice. A dangerously deep, emotionless voice that instantly halted me in my tracks and threw a sharp shiver down my spine. Liam Maines. Absent mindlessly I immediately closed the door and hid myself away in the supply closet.

I was hiding in a closet from Liam Maines. Ladies and Gentleman... I think I've just hit a new low.

Peeking through the panels I could see that he was with a girl and on further inspection I noted that it was Ruby King. I scoured at them as they made out in a way that appeared rough, greedy and not the slightest bit passionate. Without breaking their kiss they inched closer towards the desk.

Regret washed over me and made my whole body sink disheartedly but I couldn't tear my wide eyes away no matter how much I willed them to. Nausea fell thick and lined my insides. I held my breath so my shallow breathing couldn't be heard.

"You're ... so ... hot" Ruby breathed out in a seductive voice as her greedy hands traveled around Liams body like she craved the closeness.

Liam said nothing.

He fiddled around with his jeans and then went back to kissing her.

"Take them off" he ordered coldly.

It took me a nano second to click what he meant, but then confusion was cleared up by Ruby putting her hands up her skirt and pulling down her panties. She shoved them into his pocket, God she's desperate. I rolled my eyes.

He pressed his body closer to hers and that is when I came to the utterly sickening realization that they were together. Like a creep I watched, I pleaded with my eyes to look away but they wouldn't. They didn't even blink. Liam thrust himself into her a few times whilst she tilted her head back and let out some low groans. Both bodies standing upright against Principle Jenkins desk, fully clothed. There was no more kissing. No sweet talk. No caressing. Just thrust. thrust. thrust.

"kiss.. me.." She blurted out through her heavy breathing.

Liam didn't.

The trusting got faster. Harder. Then it was done. He pulled away from her and fiddled with his jeans whilst she stood awkwardly watching.

"Thanks, catch ya later." Liam didn't even wait for a reply before he left the office.

Ruby Stood looking frustrated and lost like she couldn't quite comprehend what had just happened and I found myself mirroring her reaction. I don't have much experience, scratch that... I don't have any experience but that was just... something else.

I felt anger surge through my veins, not for me but for Ruby and I don't even like the girl. Liam had just used her like a toy and threw her away. He took what he needed and was gone. There was no emotion, no intimacy and no care. She collected herself and left.

"What you doing with the door shut?" Tia returned looking perplexed when she eyed my empty supply boxes. "what have you been doing?"

Shit.

"Sorry I got caught up with my thoughts, I'll make another basket now." Just like that I put on my bravest face, plastering a fake smile across my lips I started working on keeping the past ten minutes of me spying two people having unromantic sex from a principals supply closet a secret and Tia didn't suspect otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.5K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
865K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...