𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

By bangtansensei

"ᴀʜᴊᴜssʜɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʏs." "ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ?" "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏ... More

✫𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✫
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙺𝚈
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚃𝚂
𝙸) 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11
𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝
𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃︵❣
𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣
2 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 4 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝙺𝚈
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙹𝙸𝙽 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕︵❣
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝙸𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝟸 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝟺 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚃 𝟸
𝚇𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙼𝚎, 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝙺𝚈

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝

4.8K 115 16
By bangtansensei

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY BOOK 💞💌∆•••

-----

Author's point of view➯

[Year of 2017]
-----------------------

BTS have a brand new concert of the year 2017 after their new MV launched named "DNA". This song was a hit of 2017 for BTS. So it's a concert after the launch of DNA. After their performance they will be having Fansign meet with ARMYs.

"Hyung I'm nervous."

Haneul was not really nervous but she was feeling tensed because it will be their first performance after the release of their new MV. But Namjoon assured her by patting her shoulders.

"Hani , everything will be fine don't worry. You know you own the stage when you got on it."

Haneul nodded and took a deep breathe and started to stretch her body. All members were nervous as well. But then the staff came and call them to come on stage.

They all gather in a circle and forward their hands infront.

"We are BTS!!"

They all said in unison and and went on stage. Well Haneul looked like this during concert:

Makeup

Outfit

>>>><<<<

Haneul was positioned behind the boys she had to back jump first from behind to come at front. The music was in process , there was all dark.

"Hyung I'm scared what if I slipped and tripped Infront of So many ARMYs."

She said to Jin in tension. He just smiled at her comforting her and said.

"Nothing will go wrong Hani. You did this like a million times and you did right everytime so there is no point of tripping. Chill out."

He nodded and that's when the song started. The whistling part. Before the whistling part end there was her back jump. She went back wards and run and BAM she did it. ARMYs shouted at her back jump and started chanting.

Then the main beat started. The ARMYs started fanchant.

KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
MIN YOONGI
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
KIM HANEUL

BTS!!!!

Haneul is feeling confident now. Now she can own the stage which is her speciality. Everyone sung there part. Now it's her turn to show her skills.

Geunyeoreul bol ttaemada soseurachige nolla
Singihage jakkuman sumi meojneun ge cham isanghae seolma
Ireon ge malloman deutdeon sarangiran gamjeongilkka
Aechobuteo nae simjangeun neol hyanghae ttwinikka

[••It's basically Suga's and Jungkook's part. But here it's only Haneul's part••]

She started rapping like she will destroy the whole stage. Her rapping style considered one of the best in female K-pop rappers. She always give goosebumps to everyone by her rapping style. That's why everyone call her queen of stage.

La la la la la
La la la la la
Uyeoni aninikka
La la la la la
La la la la la
Uyeoni aninikka
DNA

[J-hope and Jungkook part]

Then their song ended. After that they perform on some other songs too.

It was a total success concert. Everyone praised each other for the success. They went to the waiting room for some rest and some touch up before fan meet.

࿐♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎࿐

After some time they appeared in front of ARMYs who were sitting and waiting for their idols to meet them. They started shouting at the exact moment they saw them. Bangtan love ARMYs enthusiasm. They waved at them. Haneul was also feeling so good. She got better response than she expected.

Haneul always got criticism from everyone whether it's from netizens or other people of industry. She always had to prove herself that she can do at better and it's truth. Now people started to like her. ARMYs admire her. And she deserve it.

They all sat one by one on the chairs. The order was:

S : H : J : JK : RM : JH : V : JM

ARMYs started to arrive at them for signature and some talk. First one was Yoongi. After him that girl shifted to Haneul.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Go Inha"

Haneul smiled at her and started to do her signature on her diary. She asked that girls few questions about her. That girl really admired her. She was sweet. After some talk with her she shifted to Jin.

Then so many ARMYs came to them. But the sad part is, some of them didn't talk to Haneul properly. It wasn't new to her so it bothered her less. Then a chic girl came who was so jolly to Suga.

"Oppa I'm the biggest fan of BTS , I love all your songs."

Haneul smiled looking at her way. But she didn't even glance at her. Haneul thought that she is really busy in talking to Yoongi. But then she came to Haneul.

"What's your name? By the way you are really beautiful."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Haneul.

"I know bitch shut the fuck up."

Haneul's eyes widen and looked at her in shock. She was getting angry but she calmed her down. It wasn't new to her either.

"What?"

"You hear me bitch."

Haneul scoffed and Jin was talking to another ARMY but his attention was on Haneul as well. He noticed how that girl was being rude to Haneul.

"Miss you can pass then. Thank you."

Haneul politely said her to pass but that girl smirked at her and spit at her. Haneul is really on her high peak of anger. But she decided to play along.

"Bitch like you should leave bangtan. You are disgrace to BTS. Leave BTS!!"

Haneul wipe her spit by tissue the she picked up her phone a pic of that girl. That girl looked at her with wide mouth and somehow irritated.

"Now this pic will go on twitter and you will get reported Chicky miss."

Haneul smirked at her but she smirked back.

"Do you have any proof that I spit?"

"I have."

Then Haneul , Jin and that girl look at Yoongi who was recording her the whole time since she started to talk rude to her. He showed the video to that girl. She covered her face by her hand.

"Haneul is not a disgrace to Bangtan. She is the pride of BTS. People like you are disgrace to called as ARMY. You are not even our ARMY. We will make sure to ban you from every BTS concert and other occasion. You can go."

That girl ran from there while crying.

Haneul smiled at Yoongi who just supported her. She immediately hugged him and he hugged her back. Other ARMYs who were sitting whistled and clapped at their moment.

"YoonEul!! YoonEul!!!"

They both smiled and other members asked her if she is alright. She kindly nodded and all they smiled at her.

Other meet from ARMYs went smooth as butter. All were sweet to Haneul. May be what happened to that girl could be a lesson to all those who thought of disrespecting her. But in all over it was a success.

>>>>><<<<<

A/n:-

Armys should respect each and every member. This is just a imagine but this happen so often not only to bangtan but other K-pop groups too. This is so disgusting act. We should behave ourself because they are also human.

Thank u guys for reading the chapter. Make sure to vote and comment. Bye bye bisses <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.6K 49
Park Ari, a talented high schooler aspires to become a beat boxer. Not knowing anything about the music industry except for a few big names that were...
3.3K 36 40
You never really get to choose whether good things or bad things happen to you. Though, everything that happens to you, everything you go through, ma...
152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
5.1K 240 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...