๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„; DI...

By Evergreen76

โ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„, ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐‚๐“ ๐Œ๐„โž แŸธแŸธ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด๊œฐษชสŸแด‡: ๊œฑแด€สแด€แด‹แด€ ษชแด„สœษชษขแด
ส€แด๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ
แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดษชษดแด› แด๊œฐ ษดแด ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›
แด€ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡
แด€ แด„ส€ษชแด๊œฑแดษด ษดษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€๊œฑแด‹
ส™ษชแด›แด‡ ๊œฑษชแดขแด‡แด… สŸแดแด แด‡
สŸแด€แดขส สŸแดแด แด‡ส€
แด€ ษขสŸษชแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ สœแดแด˜แด‡
ส™แด€แด… สœแดแดกสŸษชษดษข ษดษชษขสœแด›
ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แดกษช๊œฑสœ
แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกสœษชแด›แด‡ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
ษชแด„แด‡ แด„แดสŸแด… แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›
แด…แด€ษดแด„ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แด…แด‡แดแดษด๊œฑ
สŸษช๊œฐแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ
แด€ ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด‡แด›
แด€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแดแด›แด›แด‡ษด ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
แด˜สœแด€ษดแด›แดแด แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›
๊œฐแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ (ษช.)
๊œฐแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ (ษชษช.)
๊œฑสแดแด˜สœแดษดส แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด๊œฑ
แด„สœแด€ษชษดแด‡แด… ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›๊œฑ
แดœษดแด›แดสŸแด… แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ๊œฑ
แด€ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส
แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡
แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€๊œฐสŸส แด‡๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด„แด›
แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ
แด›สœแด‡ สœษชษขสœ แด˜ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แดแด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดสŸ
ส™แด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›
แด›สœแด‡ ษขสœแดแดœสŸ แด‹ษชษดษข
แด˜ส€แดแด˜สœแด‡แด„ส แด๊œฐ แด…แด‡แดษช๊œฑแด‡
แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด€ สŸษชสŸแด€แด„ แด›ษชษดแด›แด‡แด… แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ
แด€แด…แด… ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แด แด‡ษดแดแด แด›แด แด›แด€๊œฑแด›แด‡
ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡ส€แด˜แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด…แด‡ษด
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ส™แดแด แด‡
แดกสœแด‡ษด สŸษชษขสœแด›ษดษชษดษข ๊œฑแด›ส€ษชแด‹แด‡๊œฑ
แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ'๊œฑ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด›แด€ษชสŸ๊œฑ
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€สŸแดœแด…แด‡: สŸแด€แดœส€แด‡สŸ, แด…แด€สœสŸษชแด€, ษขแด€ส€แด…แด‡ษดษชแด€
แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด…ษขแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด…
แด˜แด€ส€แดxส๊œฑแด
๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฑสœแด‡๊œฑ

แด›สแด˜สœแดแดษด แด๊œฐ แด˜แด€ษชษด

3K 123 57
By Evergreen76

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Tell me the rules you've broken."

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

I swallowed hard, trying to calm the frenzy in my mind. He doesn't really expect me to actually say-

His gloved hand harshly grabbed my chin, pulling my face up to look at him.

"I'm waiting."

"I-I ran from you." I choked out, trying the best to steady my shaking voice.

"Yes you did." He agreed, carefully examining my flushed face. "What else?" He continued, removing his hand from beside me.

I looked down and furrowed my brows in confusion. What else?

"I'll give you a hint." He added, pulling out the ransom note from his pocket before tearing it in half. "Your grammar was off as well." He chided, smirking at my realization.

"I lied to you." I meekly confessed, trying to put together a timeline in my head of when he possibly could have found that.

"Exactly." he growled, baring his fangs. "You think I'm dumb enough to fall for that stupid move?!"

I grimaced at the sudden change of tone. I frantically shook my head, feeling small with his frame pushed up against me.

He sighed and bit the tip of his glove, pulling it off with his teeth. "I don't like liars, Sayaka."

My shoulders tensed up as he stepped away from me and made his way over to the desk. He pulled out the drawer and stared at the contents before selecting something. From where I was watching, I couldn't quite make out what it was until he turned and faced me.

A whip.

The corners of my eyes filled with tears when I realized that there would be no way out. I slowly raised my shaking arms to wrap around me: an ineffective and weak method of self comfort.

He ran the whip through his hands, observing the material. He nodded, "this will do nice."

He started walking towards me and I pushed myself as far back into the bookshelf as I possibly could.

I let the first tear roll down my face. "Please I- I'm begging you."

"Are you?" He drawled, flashing me a sadistic smile. "If you were begging, you'd be on your knees."

My heart dropped the second I heard the request. I brought my hands down and balled them in fists. Standing there, I felt it. The same weird, burning adrenaline that was coursing in my veins earlier. Except this time; it was stronger. I was suddenly reminded of what Mother had said to me the day I left.

"They're going to use the things you love against you."

That's it. They are using Yui against me. No matter what situation, no matter what outcome, Yui and I will forever be connected. Together, we burn the brightest flame. And that utterly terrifies them.

"Well?" he smirked. "I'm waiting."

I gritted my teeth. "No." I objected.

"Is that so?" His tone was amused which only irritated me more.

I stood tall and defiant. "You think you can control me now? You never could."

He squinted and stared into my eyes noticing the sparks of resilience. He grabbed my wrist and harshly pulled me away from the bookshelf. He smugly smiled and raised the whip. "I guess I'll have to make you then."

The whip cut through the air before it landed on my skin. I grunted and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep my sounds to a minimum. The whip left a nasty sting, like a multitude of tiny pin pricks, all set ablaze. I bit my lip at the ones that he repeated in the same spot. As more hits rained down, my knees started trembling, eager to give in. I locked them in place. I'm not going down yet.

The metallic taste of blood soaked through my lips from how hard I was biting down on my bottom lip. My palms were also coated, sticky with blood from digging my fingernails in too deep.

Reiji lifted the whip back into the air and paused. He lowered it back down and went to my side. He grabbed my chin and yanked it to face him. We met each other's eyes before he glanced down at my lips. He slowly leaned in, and I quickly shut my eyes.

He licked the blood that was pooling at my bottom lip, before pressing his lips to mine. I shuddered at the feeling of his cold mouth against mine.

"This," he pulled away. "Is something I could get used to." He contended, removing his grip from my chin and sliding it down to trace the side of my neck. He leaned in close admiring the area before backing away.

"But I want you to ask me for it."

The whip then cracked on the same spot his fingers were just tracing, causing me to grab the area and scream.

"That's more like it." He teased, smiling at my pain. "Scream all you want. Nobody's going to hear you."

"You monster!" I screamed out. The hit on my throat was making it hard to breathe.

He tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrows. "I am not human. I never was. So why are you expecting me to act like one?" He frowned. "They are weak and naive. Too reliant on emotions."

I rolled my eyes. "Like being a vampire is so much better. Deceit. wrath. manipulation." I retorted.

"You would be lucky to have this gift." he lectured, gritting his teeth.

I scoffed. "You can't call it a gift if it will only bring misery."

He breathed in harshly before dropping the whip. My eyes widened but still stayed alert. Something tells me that this is not the end. He walked back over to the open desk drawer and selected another object. This one was metal and reflected the light.

He approached me with glowing eyes. "You think you can just run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want?"

His blade pressed against my throat. "Go ahead," I seethed. "Add another ghost to haunt you."

He cornered me, and tilted my chin up to meet his intense gaze. I could barely keep myself upright, the burns of the whip being reignited with every small movement. He pressed forward against me and leaned in close enough to my ear where I could feel his breath.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" he purred out.

I held my breath.

"I should kill you. Right here. Right now." He reasoned with himself. "But that wouldn't be enough." He elaborated, increasing the pressure on the blade and drawing out a line of blood. I hissed at the sensation.

"Instead," he continued, placing the knife down, and picking up a rag. "Denying you death, until you beg me for it, would be enough to satisfy me." He smiled, picking up a vial and pouring it out on the cloth. I swallowed, hesitant to see where this was going.

The rag then covered both my mouth and nose, silencing my muffled cries. The sickly sweet chemical invaded my airways and I began to feel uneasy and tired. My vision blurred, and with every blink, my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. Before they shut, I heard a chuckle.

"Lets hope you survive this, so maybe we could both finally get to see that day."

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

Terror. Disgust.

I don't really know.

It's kind of a toss up when you wake up covered in blood.

I groaned at the pounding sensation in my head, and raised my hand to my massage temple. Scanning over my body, most of the lashes on my arms and legs were scabbed over, but a few particularly deep ones were still fresh, flowing with blood. My whole being ached and stung, and as much as I wanted to melt and become one with my bed, I knew I needed to clean and treat these wounds before they became an even bigger problem.

I lifted my head up and looked forward.

"Shut up."

He snickered. "Nfufu Bitch-chan, I didn't even say anything yet."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed, dangling my feet for a few seconds, before finally standing up. My legs were shaking and sore but I still was able to put some weight on them and walk.

I glared back at Laito. "Don't care. Shut up." I chided, clearly not in the mood for his antics.

He overdramatically gasped and put his hand on his heart. "So mean~ and right after a punishment. Haven't you learned anything?" His sadistic smile came back before looking at me with dark eyes. "You must be clinically insane or incredibly stupid."

I sighed, "I don't know. Probably both."

I made my way over to the full length mirror and saw just how much damage Reiji inflicted on my body. The whip marks covered me from my neck down and knew I was going to get some pretty gnarly scars out of this. Observing my face, my eyes were dull and had dark eye circles underneath them. My hair was disheveled, and for the life of me, I couldn't even try and fake a smile.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" I asked Laito, curious for an answer.

"Fufu~longer than you'd like."

I raised my eyebrows at the response but decided to not put too much thought to it.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, remembering the incident. "Where's Yui?"

"Oh, her?" He waved her off. "She's in her room."

Not a second passed before I ran out the door, stumbling quite a few times. I didn't even bother knocking, instead opting to yank open her door, and throwing it closed behind me.

My shoulders visibly relaxed seeing her awake and brushing her hair. She jumped backed a bit, startled by the sudden intrusion, but slowly widened her eyes and placed down the brush.

No words needed to be spoken as we both ran into each other's arms and squeezed each other tight. I could feel some of the cuts on my back opening back up, but I couldn't care less.

"Sayaka, what happened?" She worriedly asked, pulling away and observing my figure.

I brushed it off. "Nothing I couldn't handle." I jokingly remarked.

She gave a small smile before pursing her lips. "I- I was so scared when I woke up. I didn't know what happened to you." She admitted with glossy eyes.

I pulled her in for another hug. "Hey, don't cry. We're still here together." I breathed in deeply, trying to blink back tears.

"It's my fault for messing up the plan." She mumbled into my shoulder.

I shook my head, "No it's not." I let her go, before smiling and winking. "Let's just agree that I'm an idiot. You're an idiot, and we're co-presidents of Club Idiot."

She smiled and giggled before turning her attention behind me. I looked behind me as well to find Laito with a heavy blush on his cheeks, grinning widely.

"Isn't this just so cute?" He cooed, making his way over to us. I stepped in front of Yui protectively before she grabbed her hairbrush and held it like a gun in front of her. "This is just getting me so hot and excited~." he purred, running his hands down his chest.

I scrunched my nose and frowned in disgust. I'm pretty sure Yui gagged.

"This can't get any worse. Can it?" I commented, Yui nodding in agreement.

"Sure it can," Laito admitted, stopping in front of us and baring his fangs. "You just need to give me a minute."

Yui threw her brush at him, knocking his hat off.

Damn. You go girl.

He stared at his fedora laying in the ground and then back at Yui. He licked his bottom lip and narrowed his eyes. "It's a shame that Reiji said we couldn't bite you for a couple of days" He sighed before winking. "But I'll remember that for later."

He teleported out of the room leaving just Yui and I. The tense atmosphere dissipated and we just looked at each other before breaking out in laughter. I picked up the brush and placed it back on the vanity.

She walked over to her wardrobe and started to hang up her school uniform. "Being here with you might not be so bad." She admitted, glancing over at me.

I smiled and nodded. "I completely agree."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.1K 24
| ๐–  Subaru ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚ ๐—‘ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ | ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
22.6K 526 12
This is a story about Yoshi Sakamaki,the brothers' new sister. Published:18, January 2016
141K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
18.5K 263 19
ALSO ON HOLD PEOPLE I do not on diabolik lovers!!! Im just a simple fan! (Pretty slow updates) One shots made for you! The boys are waiting for you...