MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Back Home

1.6K 58 7
By S-SIMPSTATION

Me and Cesar were at the station with Ruby and Jamal. Jamal handled me a red book bag. "It's all in there." Ruby handed Cesar a black bookbag. 

"She's definitely gonna be here right?" Cesar asked. "She said she would." Jamal responded. "Unless something happened to her." Cesar freaked out. "Nothing happened to her." Ruby reassured calmly.

 "You don't know that! We went working on Latrelle's girl's house. Wha-What if he got to her. What if-" 

Ruby cut him off. "Don't go there." Ruby stopped him. "Yeah. Yeah." Cesar nodded and put his bookbag down. I did the same and hugged Jamal as Cesar hugged Ruby. 

"I'm gonna miss you, baby." I whispered to Jamal. He hugged me tighter. 

"I'm gonna miss you more." Me and Jamal stopped hugging. "I love you, compa." Cesar told Ruby. "From day one in kindergarten when you cried your ass off." Cesar sniffled. I held on to Jamal's hand and just looked down. 

"Who's crying now? I love you too. I'd take another bullet for you." Ruby responded. "And you." Cesar looked at Jamal. Jamal did finger guns with his available hand. "I'll never doubt you again. It was an honor being your roommate and your brother." 

I let go of Jamal's hand slowly and went to hug Ruby as Cesar hugged Jamal. "I'm gonna miss you, shorty." I told him. "Me too N/n." 

We all stopped hugging and Cesar looked at me. "I'm not good with last words. At all." I chuckled, nervously attempting not to cry. "But, I love you both. Thank you Jamal for being my first and only boyfriend and best friend and thank you Ruby for being like my little brother. I wish both of you the best no matter what." I kissed both of their cheeks. 

Jamal pulled me back in a bear hug as the intercom spoke. Ruby tapped him softly causing him to let me go. Me and Cesar got on the bus and looked out the window. I saw Monse and elbowed Cesar. He got up and off of the bus.

 I didn't wanna ruin the moment so I waved to her from the window causing her to waved back and blow a kiss. I did the same and smiled. I got tired of watching so I got up and went to the door. She hugged me but Cesar pulled her back. 

"Please. Don't. Don't do this." Cesar shook his head. "I want to be with you." Monse grinned. "It's not that simple." Cesar told her. "I love you." Monse spoke. "And you love me. So, yeah, it's that simple." Monse nodded. 

"What about your friends? Your dad? School? You can't just leave it all!" Cesar scolded. "I'm not letting you two go out there alone. We're doing this together. Come on." Monse started walking up the stairs and grabbed my hand. "I slept with someone." Cesar blurted. 

Monse stopped and turned to him. "Yeah, right. You're just trying to get me off this bus. Come on." Monse walked more. "Boo, he's for real." I sighed, softly and shook my head. She turned to him again. "Oh my god... You're not lying?" Monse let go of my hand and went to Cesar. 

"I'm sorry." Cesar apologized. Monse pushed him. "Go to hell!" She yelled and stormed off. Cesar walked toward Jamal and Ruby. I didn't go but I watched them move away. 

Cesar came back and I already had my bookbag on. Cesar grabbed his and we got off as the bus.

"Let's go do this."

| TIME SKIP |

We walked on the Prophet streets. As we walked more and more Prophets gathered around us as we held up our hands in surrender. They gathered around us then took us to some house.

 "So you called? Got some info for me?" 

"123 Hardy Way." Cesar informed. "It's the Santos' stash house. One of multiple." 

"The main connect? Javier Osuna. Goes by the name Trenzas. The money's flowin' through El Cochino Club. A whole lot of it. But that's not why we're here. We cam to buy our friends' safety." Cesar told him. "Yo friends?" The guy questioned.

 "They ones your dudes rolled on." I told him. "Safety ain't cheap." He stated. "That's why we got this-" Cesar was lifting up his shirt but the Prophets cocked their guns up to us. "Easy." Cesar told them as he showed the money. 

"It's fifty grand." Cesar told him. One of the prophets took the money off of him and gave it to whom I guess is the leader. "Do we have deal?" 

"Yeah alright. This'll take care your friends. What about you two? We gotta settle up." The dude said. 

"Whatchu' mean?" I asked. Footsteps were heard then Latrelle came. 

"Your ass dumber than I thought. You too, princess." Latrelle told us. "You weren't saying that when I had a gun on you. You tell all your homies how you pissed yourself?" Cesar sassed.

 "Shhhh, Cesar, damn." I whispered. "Your ass couldn't even pull the trigger. You're soft, ese." 

"Says the one scared of his wack ass blood." I rolled my eyes. "You wanna keep talking baby girl? I'll merc you and him. After I merc him, I'm taking his bitch so she can finally see what it's like to be with a man instead of a pussy. Then I'll merc you and your boyfrien'. Y'all see each other in that after life, I wanna spare you though. You look like you need a man too." Latrelle insulted. 

I was going to say something but I wasn't risking nobody's life. Not today at least.

 "I'm the pussy?" Cesar asked "Yeah." Latrelle nodded. "Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Which one of us walked into a room full of dudes he knows are strapped? And which one of us shot three innocent kids including his best friend at a birthday party?" Cesar asked. I looked down. 

"You're nothing but a pussy." Latrelle went towards him and Cesar got up too.

"Hey, hey, hey! Not up in here!" Cesar and Latrelle got held back. "Take them two to the back!" The dude ordered. One of the guys picked me up and they took us to some room as Latrelle yelled out shit. 

"What the fuck!" I yelled. "Be calm baby girl." The guy whispered, and then threw me into a room with Cesar.

 "Shit!" I screamed as I realized below me were bodies. Dead bodies. Cesar breathed heavily trying to get up. 

"Cesar, yo-'' I said but then the door opened. "Stand up!" A man said behind us. "Look a man in the eye when he talking to you." The man demanded. Cesar helped me and we turned to him. "Tell me, little spooky. What do you think a man is? Are you a man?" The tall man asked. "I know I am."

"Nah. A man don't snitch. A good woman don't snitch either. The only thing worse than a Santo is a snitch and you two are both! So get back on yo knees like the bitch you are and start praying!" The man yelled. I balled my fist tightly and calmed my breathing. 

"Let's do this!" 

A door opened revealing Oscar. Me and Cesar looked at him. "Yo, Spooky. While you paying to save your brother and sister they ratting you out. So now we got your money and they money. We know about the stash house on Hardy and who your connect is." The man laughed. 

"It's gon be a good day." He laughed. Spooky came up to us and punched Cesar in the stomach and pulled my hair with his other hand. 

"We done?" Oscar asked. "Cash is all here." 

Oscar grabbed Cesar up and let go of my hair and walked us out, holding us by our necks. "Pleasure doing business with you!" The man laughed. 

"Don't say anything. Not a damn thing." Oscar instructed and pushed me and Cesar to the car. Cesar let me in first then him and Spooky got in. 

We drove past the Prophets as they stared at the car. Once we got out of the area we all started laughing at their stupidity.

| REWIND BACK |

Last night me and Cesar were walking off. "You need to do something bigger than the mess you two made." Oscar spoke out. Cesar and I looked at each other and walked back. "What?" Cesar asked. 

"To undo this, you got to do something bigger to prove yourself." Oscar informed us. "What if I got you 50 grand? Both me and Y/n got it." Cesar told him. 

"Where are you going to get cash like that?" Oscar asked. "What if we already had it?"

"I'm listening." Oscar nodded. "Our friends found the RollerWorld money. They washed it. It's clean." Cesar stated. "RollerWorld? Don't shit me!" Oscar turned his head. Cesar and I shook our heads. 

"For real? RollerWorld?" Oscar questioned. Cesar nodded. "Is that why your boy kept asking about Lil' Ricky?" Oscar interrogated. "Yup."

"Damn." He sighed. "Damn! How far are you BOTH willing to go?" Oscar asked us. "We'll do anything." Cesar pleaded. 

"Except mess up my face! I can't do that." I stopped him. Oscar rolled his eyes. "Then this is what we're gonna do." Oscar let us inside. "I'll run the plan by Cuchillos. Without a blessing, there's no point in taking the risk." We watched Oscar take the phone call. 

"You gotta be incredibly careful. Your friends have to think you're going away forever. This protects them. And if anything happens to you they won't know you both are dead. Make it look like you're leaving. When it's clear, I'll be there. Cesar you'll make contact with the Prophets and I'll exchange your clean money with the marked bills from the Freeridge Savings heist." 

| BACK TO THE PRESENT |

"No, I'm not good! You gave our RollerWorld money to the Prophets!" Jamal yelled. "I still have mines." I shrugged. "No, I gave them the marked bills from the Freeridge Savings Robbery." Oscar told him. 

"Oh. Thank god. For a second I thought you gave our money away." Jamal laughed. "No, no, I didn't give your money away. You gave your money away and now it's mines...and well Y/n's since she hid hers from me very well." Oscar told him. 

"Ruby! Turn me to Jamal!" Monse yelled from the phone. Ruby did so. "Am I hearing this correctly? You used all of our money for nothing? Even my 50k? Y/n get's her 50 but I don't!" Monse scolded. 

"It wasn't for nothing. It was for Cesar and Y/n and yes, even your 50k. Plus I can't take Y/n's money! She'll kill me!" Jamal argued. "Preach!" I clapped. "Turn me to Spooky." 

Jamal turned her to Cesar. "More, I still can see him." Monse pettily said, making me snicker a little. Jamal turned it to Oscar. "Spooky, I did not sign off my 50 grand of that gift to you. Can you just be decent and give it back?" Monse pleaded. "No." Oscar said plainly. "This is bullshit!" Monse complained. 

"Look on the bright side. Cesar and Y/n are alive." Oscar teased. "Hurray! Turn me to him." Monse said. Oscar did so. "You might be alive but you're dead to me." Monse lastly said. "Monse, I am so-"

 She hung up. 

"Dead." Cesar finished. "Damn." I laughed. "Spooky do you think giving the Prophets a bunch of marked bills was wise? Once one of their guys gets arrested then they'll know it was you and by extension us." Ruby spoke. "They would never connect it to you." Spooky told him. 

"I still don't know why you needed to cheat us." Jamal shook his head. "I didn't. I did exactly what you wanted. I saved Cesar and I saved Y/n." Spooky looked at him. "Okay, but you knew you were gonna do that before you took our cash." Jamal argued. 

"And you point is?" 

"Taking our money is unscrupulous!" Jamal raised his voice. "How many times do I have to spell this out for you? Your money is actually my money because it belongs to the Santos." Spooky informed him.

 "For the love of God." I muttered and shook my head. I got up and went to the bathroom. 

As soon as I closed the bathroom door my phone buzzed. 

LATRELLE

LATRELLE
Hey

ME
What in the FUCK do you want bruh

LATRELLE
To apologize.
I am the one that shot you...

LATRELLE
The first time.
My ex shot you the second time

ME
Oh well that makes me feel SOO much better. 

ME
Can you leave me alone frfr dawg.

ME
I'm not risking my fucking life or my families life or my friends life for you

LATRELLE
I miss you bruh. I miss my best friend

LATRELLE
At least forgive me girl

ME
Latrelle, you and your
 punk ass girlfriend shot me,
Ruby and killed my friend.

ME
How the fuck am I supposed to forgive you?

ME
You know how much fucking trauma
i've been through because of all this shit.
How much trauma my brother AND
ruby have been through

LATRELLE
I know bro but I can try to help you at least

LATRELLE
Can you call me or something

ME
Just please leave me alone.

ME
Good bye.

I blocked Latrelle's number and wiped my face. Once I came back out it was only Cesar and Oscar. 

"You good." Cesar asked me. I nodded and sat down with them. "Y'all good?" Oscar just took a sip from his beer. Cesar sighed and nodded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 18.2K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...
252K 4.3K 38
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭! ❞ EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
41.5K 1K 39
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
45.8K 1.2K 19
Wattpad glitched and got rid of my description 😭 It's good tho, trust!