My friend, The hybrid(BTS/ AU...

By tinnietinyseokjinnie

Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another additi... More

Before ya read ❤️
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%(last chapter)
A/N

21%

170 9 2
By tinnietinyseokjinnie

"Do y'all really think this is the best way to get in?" I asked as we crawled through a hole in the building.

"Well we can't exactly go through the front door now can we ?" Namjoon says. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck," I squealed as a dead rat was in front of me,

"Shut up it's just a mouse," Jin said as he leaned over and covered my mouth. I squealed again as I hurried to get his dirty hand away from my face.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOUR HANDS ARE FILTHY," I whispered yelled.

A couple of minutes later and we got through the end of the tunnel.

Hobi held his hand up signaling us to wait. He kicked the vent cover off.

"It's kinda a long way down be careful," Hobi says as he jumps.

Everyone jumped one by one until it was just Jin and I left,

"Oh fuck me I can't," I panicked.

"Fletcher I got you," Namjoon says as he holds his arms up.

"Nope just finish without me, I refuse," I said as I sit on the edge.

"Fletcher we don't have much time we have to move quickly," Hobi warns as he looks around the corner.

I shook my head.

"You go first," I told Jin.

"Um no I still have a life to live and nobody offered to catch me," he scoffed.

"You're halfway to 50 hush," I said with an eye roll. I yelped as I felt Jin kick my back, instantly making me fall forward.

I shut my eyes tightly as I prepared for impact.

"I told you I got you," I hear Namjoon say. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me a grin was laying on his lips.

His eyes flashed a bright orange color as his grin faded away.

"What?" I giggled as he continued to stare at me.

I forgot Namjoon was still holding me until I heard Jin clear his throat.

"Mhm I'll take that thanks," Jin said as he pries me from Namjoon's arms. I saw Namjoon shake his head from his little trance and his eyes stayed a beautiful hazel color.

"Around here guys," Hobi said as he ran ahead." wait," he signaled us.

A couple of workers stood around a giant cage talking.

"What are they saying?" I whispered.

"They are talking about a hybrid that's not taking to kindly from all the experiments," Jungkook says."I can't see the cage,"

"KOOKIE!," I yelled about to go stop him from leaving but Namjoon pulled me into his chest.

I watched Jungkook get closer to the talking workers and cage.

TAEHYUNG

"Do you think their okay Tae-Tae?" Jimin asks me as he looks over my shoulder.

"Of course, they have Namjoon and Hobi their pretty strong Hybrids," I reassured him.

"I'm sorry you had to get stuck babysitting me," I heard Jimin say softly.

I turned to him.

"I should be telling you that," I chuckle.

"No, you have a chance, I crumble under pressure all those years of martial arts gone to waste," he says.

"Jimin helpless or not you're still my little dumpling and I'll protect you until the day I die whether you like it or not," I said as I gave him a kiss to his forehead.

"I love you," he sighs into my neck. My heart flutters"oof I have to pee, I'll be back," Jimin pops up and leaves the van.

Minutes went by and I got bored and started switching radio stations trying to pass the time.

Jimin hasn't come back yet and I'm starting to worry.

Maybe he had to poop?

Flashing lights caught my eye. I glanced up at the building and seen red lights blinking.

"Shit, "I cursed as I slammed open the van door.

"JIMIN!" I yelled "JIMIN?!"

I sniffed the air to see if I could track his scent.

"JIMIN!" I yelled again when I could smell him. I started to panic.

I headed leaves crunching behind me. I whipped my head around.

"Tae-Tae," Jimin whimpered as someone had his hands tied and a knife to his neck. I growled.

Someone else walked out from behind them.

"You want this crybaby alive you'll do what we say, capeesh ?" The person said.

I look back from him to Jimin.

"Taehyung please," Jimin said as he started to cry. I sighed in defeat and held my hands up.

Someone shoved me on my knees and grabbed my hands tying them behind me.

Someone blindfolded me. I was stood back up and forced to walk.

The alarms got louder each step I took. I was hit with cold air.

I think we're in the building.

I didn't hear the alarms anymore. We were walking for a while until I got shoved into a room.

"TAEHYUNG!" I heard Fletcher say.

"FLETCHER WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled back.

"In the cell next to you, Hobi's a fucking trader," she said angrily.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Hobi's one of them Taehyung he leads to a trap, he works for them, "Fletcher says.

"Where's everyone else?"I ask.

"I-I don't know they took Namjoon and Jungkook and Jin went out to get you guys," she explains."OH MY GOD WHERES JIMIN?"

I sighed" I don't know Fletch, they blindfolded me before I could see anything,"

I tried moving around to feel anything that could take my blindfold off.

I felt a piece of the wall sticking out. I rubbed my head against it until it snagged the end of the blindfold.

I smiled when I successfully pulled it off. I let my eyes get adjusted to the bright lights.

I stood up and went to the bars. Fletcher was staring back at me with a scared expression. Her face covered in sweat and clothes covered in dirt. Her hands tied with rope.

"It's going to be okay, I'll get us out of here," I told her.

A door opens making both of us look over.

"Ahhh well look who came back home," The man said. I started growling at the one person who made my life a living hell. I watched him walk closer." and you brought a friend," he grins as Fletcher backs away from the bars.

"Don't touch her," I snarled.

Dr. Poloyham chuckles as he holds up a needle and starts unlocking the door.

Fletcher starts crawling to the back of the cell.

"Come here you brat," Dr. Poloyham says as he grips Fletcher's arm.

"STOP!" I hissed. Dr. Poloyham ignored me and stabbed the needle into Fletcher's arm.

"Chill, I'm just taking some blood," he grins as he drops her back down.

I seen four guards come over. Two on each side of our cells.

"Take him down to the chambers with the rest of the hybrids,"

The guards started coming in and I started kicking and growling. I felt a needle enter my arm. Whatever they injected into me started making me instantly get tired.

Before I knocked out I heard Fletcher yelling for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.1K 47
"how could anyone hurt such a rare, calico cat?" #31 in yoomin 12/24/18 #28 in yoonmin 2/25/19 #23 in jiminxyoongi 2/25/19 #10 in serendipity 6/27/19
37.2K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
819K 20.4K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie